We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iTwins' Discussion

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[1]Jul 1, 2009
    • level: 5

Discuss away here 'iTwins', the next new episode of iCarly showing on Saturday July 11th.

Here's the synopsis courtesy of TV Guide:

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=289614&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=11650266

Freddie thinks that Sam's twin sister, Melanie, is really Sam in disguise. Elsewhere, Carly tutors Chuck, Spencer's archenemy, and Spencer tries to show Carly how horrible Chuck is.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

seagreen21

[2]Jul 1, 2009
    • level: 4
    hmm, sounds like a good episode

AwsumxChick

[3]Jul 1, 2009
    This is going to be a awesome episode, although I hope they focus more on the Sam and Freddie plot this time, instead of on the Carly and Spencer plot, like what they did with the episode "imust have locker 239"....This episode is called "itwins" not "itutor Chuck" so hopefully it will focus on more on the Sam and her twin part of the episode this time....Anyway, poor Freddie is going to be so confused though LOL. Especially if it's true about Sam's twin liking Freddie, he's gonna be like "What's going on!"...I dunno I mean I just wounder about this whole twin thing though, I mean it is kinda random to hear she has a twin sister and then have her come out of the blue just like that, but then again maybe it is Sam just playing a trick on Freddie, but then I think for what reason would she have for doing that? Well, this is Sam we are talking about, she doesn't always have to have a reason to mess with Freddie's head, just like with the newest episode imust have locker 239, she changed there locker number just because she thought it would irritate him lol. Oh Sam....Well I guess will just have to see what the writers of icarly have instore for us!

[4]Jul 1, 2009
    • level: 8
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    This is going to be a awesome episode, although I hope they focus more on the Sam and Freddie plot this time, instead of on the Carly and Spencer plot, like what they did with the episode "imust have locker 239"....This episode is called "itwins" not "itutor Chuck" so hopefully it will focus on more on the Sam and her twin part of the episode this time....Anyway, poor Freddie is going to be so confused though LOL. Especially if it's true about Sam's twin liking Freddie, he's gonna be like "What's going on!"...I dunno I mean I just wounder about this whole twin thing though, I mean it is kinda random to hear she has a twin sister and then have her come out of the blue just like that, but then again maybe it is Sam just playing a trick on Freddie, but then I think for what reason would she have for doing that? Well, this is Sam we are talking about, she doesn't always have to have a reason to mess with Freddie's head, just like with the newest episode imust have locker 239, she changed there locker number just because she thought it would irritate him lol. Oh Sam....Well I guess will just have to see what the writers of icarly have instore for us!

the commercial for imust have locker 239 told us about Carly wanting to get art lessons, and that's what it was mostly about.... So maybe since this one tells about this part if the story in the promo.... Let's just hope. This episode has major possibilities. I wonder if the real Sam us in this episode at all, cause Freddie wouldn't think it was her if he saw her and Sam together.... so I wonder where Sam is.....

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[5]Jul 1, 2009

41225525557 wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    the commercial for imust have locker 239 told us about Carly wanting to get art lessons, and that's what it was mostly about.... So maybe since this one tells about this part if the story in the promo.... Let's just hope. This episode has major possibilities. I wonder if the real Sam us in this episode at all, cause Freddie wouldn't think it was her if he saw her and Sam together.... so I wonder where Sam is.....

I'm going to take a wild guess and say MAYBE Sam is visiting relatives so "Melanie" comes into the picture. But I guess we'll know next Saturday.

Animegirlx

[6]Jul 2, 2009
    • level: 7
    Here's how it's goin' down.

Sam's twin Melanie comes down and she's all over Freddie. So yeah, they kiss and Freddie pulls away, sayin' "I love Carly, she's smart, funny, and she's nicer! And blahblahblah..." and Carly is behind them and she falls in love with Freddie. The cops run in and they chase Melanie for... well whatever Puckett' do to get the cops after them, shes' just like her sis. Carly and Freddie end in a sweet moment.

Okay, just joking, but that's my fantasy.

Sam's twin sister stops by and falls all over Freddie... and it's Melanie, not Sam, so hah, I do believe Sam has a twin.

Markham89

[7]Jul 2, 2009

holy holy holy! I just saw the commercial for that episode! It looks like it's totally gonna be SEDDIE! =] "Melanie" kisses Freddie! But Freddie doesn't believe that it's NOT Sam. I'm thinking that if by some weird circumstances, that Sam DOES indeed have a twin, I think Freddie will be weirded out by the whole thing. But in a good way. What I'm wondering is, is if Freddie will actually kiss back. The commercial only showed like.. two seconds of the kiss. If Freddie kisses back, then we know something is up! BUT, even if he pulls away, maybe the kiss will stick with him in his mind, and maybe it'll get him thinking about how he feels about Sam.

All of us Seddie fans know that there's a Creddie kiss coming up in the future, I think were all hoping that it opens the door for Freddie and Sam. That he'll realize that he's loved Sam all along. Maybe I'm just a hopeless dreamer, but it seems possible.

Maybe I'm aiming too high? lol. Who knows. I think Dan will have us guessing for a while longer. iTwins should give us a good Seddie fix for a while. Even if there's a possibility that it isn't Sam.

OR, maybe in a twist of fate, it really IS Sam. haha. I doubt that. But anyway, I think there's another good chance of Sam seeing Melanie and Freddie together, and it makes her jealous. Or she'll have a weird reaction to it, maybe it turns the lightbulb on over her head like; "Oh my gosh...I look good with Freddie!" hehehe. Again, this is all just my freakish speculation after seeing the commercial. We'll all find out what's gonna happen on July 11th!! woot woot! I cannot wait!!!!!!

AwsumxChick

[8]Jul 2, 2009
    Markham89 wrote:

holy holy holy! I just saw the commercial for that episode! It looks like it's totally gonna be SEDDIE! =] "Melanie" kisses Freddie! But Freddie doesn't believe that it's NOT Sam. I'm thinking that if by some weird circumstances, that Sam DOES indeed have a twin, I think Freddie will be weirded out by the whole thing. But in a good way. What I'm wondering is, is if Freddie will actually kiss back. The commercial only showed like.. two seconds of the kiss. If Freddie kisses back, then we know something is up! BUT, even if he pulls away, maybe the kiss will stick with him in his mind, and maybe it'll get him thinking about how he feels about Sam.

All of us Seddie fans know that there's a Creddie kiss coming up in the future, I think were all hoping that it opens the door for Freddie and Sam. That he'll realize that he's loved Sam all along. Maybe I'm just a hopeless dreamer, but it seems possible.

Maybe I'm aiming too high? lol. Who knows. I think Dan will have us guessing for a while longer. iTwins should give us a good Seddie fix for a while. Even if there's a possibility that it isn't Sam.

OR, maybe in a twist of fate, it really IS Sam. haha. I doubt that. But anyway, I think there's another good chance of Sam seeing Melanie and Freddie together, and it makes her jealous. Or she'll have a weird reaction to it, maybe it turns the lightbulb on over her head like; "Oh my gosh...I look good with Freddie!" hehehe. Again, this is all just my freakish speculation after seeing the commercial. We'll all find out what's gonna happen on July 11th!! woot woot! I cannot wait!!!!!!

It's all coming together now! LOL ha...And for what you said about the creddie kiss coming up in the future, and thinking that it opens the door for Freddie and Sam. I do believe that is what's gonna happen, I'm not even worried about the kiss since Dan said " The LAST thing that pic should do is "upset" Seddie fans! Trust me. Ya GOTTA think OUTSIDE the iBOX!"...So I am trusting what Dan said, and I'm guessing with that kiss it's going to be a way that Freddie can compare to himself the kiss he has had between Sam and Carly, and find out for himself that there isn't any spark between him and Carly. Anyway back to itwins, ok I am SOOO not missing this episode, this is going to be the BEST of the BEST episodes EVER! And ha I do agree with the whole light-bulb going off in Sam's head about her thinking "Oh my gosh..I look good with Freddie."....Because they totally do look cute together lol....Or maybe Sam will start pinning him down like how she did on imake Sam girlier and be like "Whats wrong with you? The kiss with me wasn't good enough? So now you have to go mackin on my sister Benson!" LOL...Ha soooo many possibilities!

j_white_27

[9]Jul 2, 2009

I just saw the advert (sorry I'm English ) and it looks so good. When they were holdign hands at the start Freddie didn't believe that it wasn't Sam and he had no problem holding her hand. Then when they were dancing he looked happy enough. And when she asked would Sam do thia Freddie is probably thinking yes, I wonder who he thinks kisses better? He looked as shocked as Sam did in iKiss. Hopefully at the end there will be some huge Seddie moment where Freddie will say that he kind of hoped it was Sam

seddievscreddie

[10]Jul 2, 2009
    • level: 7
    Hi everyone! Please join my group on Twitter, iTwinsiCarly. And on July 11th, the day of iTwins, lets try to get iTwinsiCarly on trending topics!

SandMan967

[11]Jul 2, 2009
    • level: 17
    Sounds like a great episode! I just hope that evil little boy, Chuck doesn't wreck anything, I don't really like him. :/

seagreen21

[12]Jul 2, 2009
    me either, but he's a good enemy for spencer

SandMan967

[13]Jul 2, 2009
    • level: 17
    seagreen21 wrote:
    me either, but he's a good enemy for spencer
    true that!

Weekend24

[14]Jul 2, 2009
    • level: 2
    there are no words to express how excited I am for this episode, but i have a couple of random thoughts/questions that popped into my head when i first heard about it, like....

1. Are we all sure that this is really sams "twin"?
    I guess it could be true, but this whole concept seems a little sudden and awkwardly random, seeing as sam has never mentioned or given us any idea of having any siblings what so ever. And the promo for this episode makes this concept of sam having an actual twin sound a little skeptical to me...

2. which in turn makes me wonder, could this "twin" just be sam in disguise trying to play some sort of prank or him/confuse or annoy him? or maybe, if it is her, there is some sort of non mean/romantic reason she did... who knows...

anyway i have no actual proof that any of this will happen, so please dont take my word about this episode, these are just my own personal thoughts that I thought I would share to see if anyone was thinking the same thing. They're probably wrong anyway... my seddie senses are certainly tingling though...

melovesmitchel

[15]Jul 3, 2009

Ok, I am so so so excited for this episode, and I have a few little thoughts about it.

1. Sam really does have a twin, (I'm skeptical because it's a little late in the show to do that) who maybe lives with their dad? They never did say where he was. She likes Freddie, or pretends to, maybe to make him like "sam" because she thinks Sam hates him (even though WE know she loves him) so she will be embarassed.

2. Sam is pulling a prank on Freddie, trying to make him think she has a twin and gets a bit caught up in it all and kisses him.

3. It's all a dream. I think I remember Dan saying somewhere that we get to see Freddie's room or part of his room or something soon, maybe he dreams it all and then wakes up all like "What the heezy?" And then we can all go write fanfics about how he realizes his love for her. (or at least, I will)

And those are my speculations, thank you very much for reading.

melovesmitchel

[16]Jul 3, 2009

I would also like to say that I am surprised that no pictures or anything are out for this. usually I go on youtube and see all sorts of things about the new episodes. I didn't even hear about this one until tonight, and it's in eight days.

I think its great!

Markham89

[17]Jul 3, 2009
    melovesmitchel wrote:

Ok, I am so so so excited for this episode, and I have a few little thoughts about it.

1. Sam really does have a twin, (I'm skeptical because it's a little late in the show to do that) who maybe lives with their dad? They never did say where he was. She likes Freddie, or pretends to, maybe to make him like "sam" because she thinks Sam hates him (even though WE know she loves him) so she will be embarassed.

2. Sam is pulling a prank on Freddie, trying to make him think she has a twin and gets a bit caught up in it all and kisses him.

3. It's all a dream. I think I remember Dan saying somewhere that we get to see Freddie's room or part of his room or something soon, maybe he dreams it all and then wakes up all like "What the heezy?" And then we can all go write fanfics about how he realizes his love for her. (or at least, I will)

And those are my speculations, thank you very much for reading.

I am totally thinking the same way. All of these speculations could be a serious possibility! If Freddie is dreaming, I think it would be cuuuuuute! I WANT him to fall for her... and get over.... Carly *Shudders*.. I hate even saying her name! uggh. lol. anywho, I am so extremely excited about this upcoming episode! This should be one of the episodes us Seddie shippers have been waiting for!!

melovesmitchel

[18]Jul 3, 2009
    [/QUOTE]

I am totally thinking the same way. All of these speculations could be a serious possibility! If Freddie is dreaming, I think it would be cuuuuuute! I WANT him to fall for her... and get over.... Carly *Shudders*.. I hate even saying her name! uggh. lol. anywho, I am so extremely excited about this upcoming episode! This should be one of the episodes us Seddie shippers have been waiting for!!

[/QUOTE]

I want it to be a dream too, I always thought that Carly and Freddie look too much like siblings to be together, and Sam and Freddie have a sort of realness to them. I think it might also be because I'm not a fan of Miranda's acting, she's great, but she's always very... peppy. And sometimes she makes these faces that just downright confuse me.
    Sam and Freddie have that I hate you, but i'm drawn to you anyway vibe, and I think everyone can relate to that.

SkyeNite

[19]Jul 3, 2009
    • level: 8
    I can not wait for this episode! When I first saw the commercial (about 20 minutes before I went to bed) i actually DREAMT about it. At that point I relized that I need a life haha, but seriously. it gave me a couple ideas of how this episode might turn out

1 Sam does have a twin who live with their dad which is considered to be the "good" side of the family (they're all kinda rich and preppy and snooty and such) and Melanie is only trying to get Freddie to like her so that she can get close enough to the main server or whatever for iCarly.com to hack into it and crash it because she's jealous of her sisters fame and is approached by none other than Nevel to do the dirty work for him (since he nearly got arrested the last time he hacked into the server from the outside and got all his equipment taken away)

2 Sam doesn't have a sister BUT she's also not exactly playing a tick on Freddie either. Rather Sam was bragging on day about how she could make anyone beleive any lie and so the all knowing and secret seddie shipper Wendy devised a plan and decides to make a bet with Sam that she couldn't make Freddie beleive that she has a twin sister thats the total oppsite of her in every way AND likes him.

Yah, maybe alittle far fetched but who knows?

Markham89

[20]Jul 3, 2009

SkyeNite wrote:
    I can not wait for this episode! When I first saw the commercial (about 20 minutes before I went to bed) i actually DREAMT about it. At that point I relized that I need a life haha, but seriously. it gave me a couple ideas of how this episode might turn out 1 Sam does have a twin who live with their dad which is considered to be the "good" side of the family (they're all kinda rich and preppy and snooty and such) and Melanie is only trying to get Freddie to like her so that she can get close enough to the main server or whatever for iCarly.com to hack into it and crash it because she's jealous of her sisters fame and is approached by none other than Nevel to do the dirty work for him (since he nearly got arrested the last time he hacked into the server from the outside and got all his equipment taken away) 2 Sam doesn't have a sister BUT she's also not exactly playing a tick on Freddie either. Rather Sam was bragging on day about how she could make anyone beleive any lie and so the all knowing and secret seddie shipper Wendy devised a plan and decides to make a bet with Sam that she couldn't make Freddie beleive that she has a twin sister thats the total oppsite of her in every way AND likes him. Yah, maybe alittle far fetched but who knows?

either one of those actually sounds really good! lol. The first one sounds like it could actually happen. But then again... I still think this whole "twin" business is a little bit freaky! And I know quite a few people agree with me! It's like they're ripping off The Parent Trap [in a way]....am I right!? Meeting your identical twin when you're a teen, and never knowing of their existance! It's all weird! Freddie is a smart guy, but who knows.... maybe it is her twin, and it's all one big misunderstanding!? I'm just hoping it leads to some Seddie! But I think Nathan Kress was the one who said that season 3 would be when the major Seddie/Creddie stuff would be happening. blah =[ lol... I'm still willing to watch and wait and see! It's all so exciting. iTwins should keep us on the edge of our seats! =]