We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iTwins' Discussion

Candybeat

[121]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 3
    Ugh, why is the wait so long. Torture.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

seagreen21

[122]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 4
    i know! saturday is going to be SOOOOO long! ugh!

Markham89

[123]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 4
    tick tock tick tock..... Could time take any LONGER!??!? lol.

leeshx3sp_n_fb

[124]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 2
    haha the banner for my phone is a countdown til saturday

iFreddiesgirlx8

[125]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 5
    ha ha omg im dying here i have to know what happens soo bad why do we all have to be tortured like this lol

cheysm1

[126]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 16
    I know,I woke up this morning and I thought it was thursday then I looked at my calendar and I was like WHAT?!?! lol

AwsumxChick

[127]Jul 7, 2009
    haha time is moving slow on us on purpose, but thankfully we only have a few more days left!

leeshx3sp_n_fb

[128]Jul 8, 2009

i just thoughtof something that would be awesome but wont happen probably but would still be awesome

after "melanie" kisses freddie, freddie pulls away and says no! i like sam not you!

leeshx3sp_n_fb

[129]Jul 8, 2009
    leeshx3sp_n_fb wrote:

i just thoughtof something that would be awesome but wont happen probably but would still be awesome

after "melanie" kisses freddie, freddie pulls away and says no! i like sam not you!

it sounds really stupid but yahh..

SkyeNite

[130]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 8
    You know what would be hilariously awsome. If after Melanie kisses him he realizes its not Sam so he tries to turn her down and is all like "I'm already in love with someone" but he's refering to Carly (or thinks he is lol) and the Melanie is all like, "Of Course I should of known, I can't beleive I didn't see before you guys would be perfect for eachother." And he's all like "well I'm glad you understand" or whatever and then Melanie says "Sam's so lucky." and then walks away leaving Freddie all like What just happened?

kikimarie593

[131]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 27
    Just saw the promo for the episode yesterday. It looks good. After seeing it I can now say I am 99% sure Sam has a twin (although I already thought she would anyway).

iFreddiesgirlx8

[132]Jul 8, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    You know what would be hilariously awsome. If after Melanie kisses him he realizes its not Sam so he tries to turn her down and is all like "I'm already in love with someone" but he's refering to Carly (or thinks he is lol) and the Melanie is all like, "Of Course I should of known, I can't beleive I didn't see before you guys would be perfect for eachother." And he's all like "well I'm glad you understand" or whatever and then Melanie says "Sam's so lucky." and then walks away leaving Freddie all like What just happened?

omg that would be soo funny i would love to see that i think they should make a 1 minute preview like they do with some of the episodes that would be soo cool cause sometimes they have one on turbonick

AwsumxChick

[133]Jul 8, 2009

iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    omg that would be soo funny i would love to see that i think they should make a 1 minute preview like they do with some of the episodes that would be soo cool cause sometimes they have one on turbonick

Haha that would be way funny if that happened! And ah I am hoping they have a short preview on turbo nick soon, although I have a feeling if there is that it might be a preview of the subplot of Carly, Spencer and Chuck, since they havent shown much about that yet.

AwsumxChick

[134]Jul 8, 2009
    Ok here I go again, jumping from speculation to speculation LOL. Ok I am pretty sure that Sam probably does have a twin, BUT after watching the promo again today, it still lingers in the back of my mind that it could possibly be Sam. Everytime I hear Sam/Melanie tell Freddie "Would Sam do this?" and then she kisses him, I just cant help thinking that it's Sam, the way she says it along with her facial expression just seems so samish to me lol...She doesn't say it girly, but she says it very sam-ish LOL...Well I mean I guess they are twins so maybe they talk and have the same facial expressions and mannerisms and such? idk lol

cheysm1

[135]Jul 8, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    Ok here I go again, jumping from speculation to speculation LOL. Ok I am pretty sure that Sam probably does have a twin, BUT after watching the promo again today, it still lingers in the back of my mind that it could possibly be Sam. Everytime I hear Sam/Melanie tell Freddie "Would Sam do this?" and then she kisses him, I just cant help thinking that it's Sam, the way she says it along with her facial expression just seems so samish to me lol...She doesn't say it girly, but she says it very sam-ish LOL...Well I mean I guess they are twins so maybe they talk and have the same facial expressions and mannerisms and such? idk lol
    It does sound like sam when she says that,but im thinking (maybe) that Sam does have a twin and Freddie asks the twin out,but then the twin(forgot hre name) cant make it,so Sam fills in for her. I dont know,we are all probably so off.

Kauaimon

[136]Jul 8, 2009
    I'm normally not excited for episodes for this show, but I do like Seddie, and this episode seems AWESOME! Why is iCarly on saturdays? Why not make it Fridays? Or...tonight! *dies from waiting*

AwsumxChick

[137]Jul 8, 2009

cheysm1 wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    It does sound like sam when she says that,but im thinking (maybe) that Sam does have a twin and Freddie asks the twin out,but then the twin(forgot hre name) cant make it,so Sam fills in for her. I dont know,we are all probably so off.

I keep thinking that too, that maybe Sam does fill in for Melanie at the last moment. ( That would be way awesome I might add) lol And yeah we probablly are off, theres no telling what Dan has in store for us this episode

[138]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 8
    Maybe Freddie will finally be convinced it's not Sam by her kiss, because he'll just remember what their kiss felt like, and later after the date he'll tell Sam that's how he remembered....
    That would be wicked sweet

Kauaimon

[139]Jul 8, 2009
    You guys post waay faster than any other Disney board on this site I'm on...times like this I wonder how Disney is more popular than Nick :p. It's a good thing that I just saw this promo last night, or else I'd already have exploded with anticipation for it.

sitcommaster

[140]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 17

The synopsis for this episode has changed for the third time on Wikipedia, and now reads as this:

"Sam claims to have a twin sister named Melanie. Freddie is not convinced, and to try to prove it, he invites "Melanie" to a dance with him as his date. The plan to try to prove that "Melanie" is really Sam takes an unexpected turn when Sam kisses Freddie, for the second time."

Hmm...Interesting...Now, there could be a mistake with this synopsis (a highly presumptuous one if it was) but according to this, Seddie fans like myself should jump up and down extatically! But does the synopsis just mean that the actor Jennette McCurdy kisses Nathan Kress, whether as Melanie or, as much hoped, that Sam kisses Freddie? If it is the latter; which all Seddie fans want it to be; this still raises more questions. Does Sam take Melanie's place at the date and kiss Freddie? Or is Melanie really Sam at the point of the kiss, which brings in the whole Carly being in on it thing.

Anyway, all I know is that I am looking forward to this episode more than any other iCarly episode, ever, and that includes iKiss!

Edited on 07/08/2009 1:06pm
    Edited 3 total times.