We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iTwins' Discussion

TheSchwab

[101]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 11

SkyeNite wrote:
    Its Pete last line that makes me think she did "I want a girl who can kiss great and break a bone when she needs to"

I think that was put in for humor. Untill Dan say's otherwise or put's it in an episode down the line i can't believe it happened. That would go for any ship in any series of all time imo. I'm a canon stickler if you couldnt figure that out already.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iFreddiesgirlx8

[102]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 5
    TheSchwab wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    Its Pete last line that makes me think she did "I want a girl who can kiss great and break a bone when she needs to"

I think that was put in for humor. Untill Dan say's otherwise or put's it in an episode down the line i can't believe it happened. That would go for any ship in any series of all time imo. I'm a canon stickler if you couldnt figure that out already.

yea i dont think there was a big deal for that quote, i didnt even think twice about that one, and pete would say something like that anyway

Markham89

[103]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 4
    Even if Sam and Pete DID kiss, it won't matter. Sam and Pete weren't a good match anyway XD lol. Seddie have more magic in one kiss than Pete has in his whole body. hehe =]

TheSchwab

[104]Jul 6, 2009
    no doubt if it did happen it wouldnt be a big deal but in my mind theres no need to think about it because it didnt happen on screen and wasnt talked about on screen.

If dan comes out later and say's it did or say in a future episode they bring it up then it didnt happen.

iCarly317

[105]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 13
    Markham89 wrote:
    Even if Sam and Pete DID kiss, it won't matter. Sam and Pete weren't a good match anyway XD lol. Seddie have more magic in one kiss than Pete has in his whole body. hehe =]
    In what ways were they not a good match?

cheysm1

[106]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 16
    I just thought of something....What if the episode iThink They Kissed is actually based from this episode? Or did Dan say it was like a sequel to iKiss? I cant remember if he did or not.

SkyeNite

[107]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 8
    cheysm1 wrote:
    I just thought of something....What if the episode iThink They Kissed is actually based from this episode? Or did Dan say it was like a sequel to iKiss? I cant remember if he did or not.

Hmmm... I don't remeber if he did or not but its possible. Though I don't know, Carly would have to find out about both kisses or else it would still all seem a little unfinished you know? Though that is one of the reasons I think that it is Sam's twin that kisses Freddie, either that or no one ever finds out abou that one because someone has to find out about the first. They just have to, that one was more mutual. though like i said before I really think that either way we're gonna find out that Freddie is developing feelings for Sam in this episode. I was just thinking, like really, really, deeply thinking, of a way that they could end this episode that wouldn't be seddie related (so i wouldn't be too disapponted if it did happen like that) and I honestly just can't think of one. Not even ONE! can any of you? I really don't want to be too disapointed if it ends non seddie but I've looked at it from every angle. But then, maybe I'm just too bias. But the more i try to think of one the more convinced I am that it will end seddie! I hope theres not something I not thinking of I'd hate to get my hopes to high.

TheSchwab

[108]Jul 7, 2009

Dan said it was a sequel to iKiss. He actually said that here on this forum from what i read at the seddie message board. He said how iKiss was a landmark episode as well in the same post. It's a post that makes you feel positive that Seddie might be endgame. I will try to find and post it later. I'm tired and i need to go back to bed. lol. Oh I'll post it now. Here it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay okay okay! LOTS of people are contacting me at my DanWarp gmail address, asking me for info on the new episode "iThink They Kissed" which we shoot this coming week. So, I guess I should give you guys SOME information. Ahhh! I'm nervous now, because this is the first time I've done this. I want to be careful -- I want to tell you A LITTLE about the episode, but without spoiling it for you. So, before I begin...

*** SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT ***

Here goes...

iKiss was a landmark episode for iCarly -- and one of our most popular. The first thing I'll tell you about iThink They Kissed is... it's an episode that deals with the previous episode, iKiss.

Actually, iThink They Kissed isn't a big, revolutionary episode with shocking developments or anything like that. It's about the relationship (the friendship) between Carly, Sam, and Freddie.

Now that you know that, if you'll think about the title "iThink They Kissed" -- you can probably draw some correct conclusions, in terms of what this episode is about.

Okay, I feel like I should stop now. I don't want to give away too much! Let me know if this is enough info, or if you want a little more.

Oh! One more thing about iThink They Kissed: There's a really funny B-story for Spencer. He teaches art -- sculpting -- to a very interesting group of people.

More later...

--Dan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's what he said about the episode.

Edited on 07/07/2009 7:28am

SkyeNite

[109]Jul 7, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

Dan said it was a sequel to iKiss. He actually said that here on this forum from what i read at the seddie message board. He said how iKiss was a landmark episode as well in the same post. It's a post that makes you feel positive that Seddie might be endgame. I will try to find and post it later. I'm tired and i need to go back to bed. lol. Oh I'll post it now. Here it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay okay okay! LOTS of people are contacting me at my DanWarp gmail address, asking me for info on the new episode "iThink They Kissed" which we shoot this coming week. So, I guess I should give you guys SOME information. Ahhh! I'm nervous now, because this is the first time I've done this. I want to be careful -- I want to tell you A LITTLE about the episode, but without spoiling it for you. So, before I begin...

*** SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT ***

Here goes...

iKiss was a landmark episode for iCarly -- and one of our most popular. The first thing I'll tell you about iThink They Kissed is... it's an episode that deals with the previous episode, iKiss.

Actually, iThink They Kissed isn't a big, revolutionary episode with shocking developments or anything like that. It's about the relationship (the friendship) between Carly, Sam, and Freddie.

Now that you know that, if you'll think about the title "iThink They Kissed" -- you can probably draw some correct conclusions, in terms of what this episode is about.

Okay, I feel like I should stop now. I don't want to give away too much! Let me know if this is enough info, or if you want a little more.

Oh! One more thing about iThink They Kissed: There's a really funny B-story for Spencer. He teaches art -- sculpting -- to a very interesting group of people.

More later...

--Dan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's what he said about the episode.

I knew that he said something about it I just couldn't remeber if he ever said specificly that it was a sequel. Thanks for clearing it up!

iFreddiesgirlx8

[110]Jul 7, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    cheysm1 wrote:

Hmmm... I don't remeber if he did or not but its possible. Though I don't know, Carly would have to find out about both kisses or else it would still all seem a little unfinished you know? Though that is one of the reasons I think that it is Sam's twin that kisses Freddie, either that or no one ever finds out abou that one because someone has to find out about the first. They just have to, that one was more mutual. though like i said before I really think that either way we're gonna find out that Freddie is developing feelings for Sam in this episode. I was just thinking, like really, really, deeply thinking, of a way that they could end this episode that wouldn't be seddie related (so i wouldn't be too disapponted if it did happen like that) and I honestly just can't think of one. Not even ONE! can any of you? I really don't want to be too disapointed if it ends non seddie but I've looked at it from every angle. But then, maybe I'm just too bias. But the more i try to think of one the more convinced I am that it will end seddie! I hope theres not something I not thinking of I'd hate to get my hopes to high.

i heard it was supposed to be a sequel to iKiss but its been a few months since i heard that so i might be wrong but i think it was on dans twitter

ruffmanfan88

[111]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 12
    Does anyone know the production code for this episode. thanks.

TheSchwab

[112]Jul 7, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:

I knew that he said something about it I just couldn't remeber if he ever said specificly that it was a sequel. Thanks for clearing it up!

I'm more glad he acknowledged iKiss was a landmark episode and one of the most popular. That has to be good for Seddie.

SkyeNite

[113]Jul 7, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:

I'm more glad he acknowledged iKiss was a landmark episode and one of the most popular. That has to be good for Seddie.

especially since he's the one that wrote it, to consider it a Landmark episode means that he is probably planing on haning a series of episodes that play off of eachother that all go back to the kiss. So Its official (at least in my mind) iKiss was the first landmark on the roadtrip to Seddie City lol.

TheSchwab

[115]Jul 7, 2009
    Hopefully.

AwsumxChick

[116]Jul 7, 2009

SkyeNite wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    especially since he's the one that wrote it, to consider it a Landmark episode means that he is probably planing on haning a series of episodes that play off of eachother that all go back to the kiss. So Its official (at least in my mind) iKiss was the first landmark on the roadtrip to Seddie City lol.

Agreed! ikiss was the first landmark on the roadstrip to seddie city. Like I keep telling myself, Dan didnt have to write that kiss in there if he planed on making it creddie, it would be sort of mean if he wrote that kiss in there just to get us happy at first them to turn it around and make him end up with Carly. Anyway is it July 11th yet?...It isnt? Darn! LOL...

iFreddiesgirlx8

[117]Jul 7, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:

Agreed! ikiss was the first landmark on the roadstrip to seddie city. Like I keep telling myself, Dan didnt have to write that kiss in there if he planed on making it creddie, it would be sort of mean if he wrote that kiss in there just to get us happy at first them to turn it around and make him end up with Carly. Anyway is it July 11th yet?...It isnt? Darn! LOL...

wow now i really want to see iThink they Kissed cause im confused on the whole thing so it deals with their friendship but doesnt it deal with freddie and sams kiss, like carly finding out about it? or it is something else?

SkyeNite

[118]Jul 7, 2009
    iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:

wow now i really want to see iThink they Kissed cause im confused on the whole thing so it deals with their friendship but doesnt it deal with freddie and sams kiss, like carly finding out about it? or it is something else?

My speculation is that it deals with Carly's feelings about them not telling her that they kissed. Thats probably one of the only secrets they've ever kept from her and she probably tells them everything so them keeping a secret that big from her probably gets her all annoyed and mad at them. So its probably mostly about working out all that trust and such.

iFreddiesgirlx8

[119]Jul 7, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:

My speculation is that it deals with Carly's feelings about them not telling her that they kissed. Thats probably one of the only secrets they've ever kept from her and she probably tells them everything so them keeping a secret that big from her probably gets her all annoyed and mad at them. So its probably mostly about working out all that trust and such.

yea that makes sense thats kindof what i was thinking before

TheSchwab

[120]Jul 7, 2009
    I expect it to be a good episode though.