We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iTwins' Discussion

Candybeat

[41]Jul 4, 2009
    • level: 3
    I know but i think it was a spur of the moment thing with Freddie.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Markham89

[42]Jul 4, 2009
    • level: 4

Candybeat wrote:
    I know but i think it was a spur of the moment thing with Freddie.

I agree. I think it was a test, and he wasn't expecting a 'yes' from her. Either way, YAY. lol. I think us Seddie shippers can smell the love a mile away. =] rofl

cheysm1

[43]Jul 4, 2009
    • level: 16
    i really hope its sam,but with carly agreeing,i doubt it is.

AwsumxChick

[44]Jul 4, 2009
    • level: 5

cheysm1 wrote:

Eh I'm having small doubts since Carly knows now. Then again, I really just don't know how the writers of icarly are going to fit the whole "Sam has another twin sister that was never mentioned or slightly hinted on ever since the first episode of icarly but just like that is going to bring her into the picture" but I'm sure the icarly writers know what they are doing. Maybe just maybe, Carly for once this time is on this little prank, then again it's so uncarlyish? lol...Orrrr maybe Freddie hit's his head against the lockers or something and passes out and this was all one big dream ( I think someone has already mentioned the whole dream idea already some where on here or on the seddie discussion, I cant really remember now lol) but I mean that would explain alot if that happened, and it seems like a logical explanation for everything.

Candybeat

[45]Jul 4, 2009
    I don't really think Sam has a twin, cause if she does, she wouldn't need a look alike in iLook alike if she has twin.

BrunaBrazil

[46]Jul 4, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:
    ok, this is just a though that popped into my head, but wouldnt it just be easier for freddie if he demanded to see sam and melanie in the same room instead of asking 'melanie' out on a date...?
    perhaps because of this he asked Melanie out - he couldn't se the girls at the same place and at the same time so he decided to do this to prove Sam' not a twin
    Edited on 07/04/2009 9:47pm

Markham89

[47]Jul 4, 2009
    • level: 4
    AwsumxChick wrote:

cheysm1 wrote:

Eh I'm having small doubts since Carly knows now. Then again, I really just don't know how the writers of icarly are going to fit the whole "Sam has another twin sister that was never mentioned or slightly hinted on ever since the first episode of icarly but just like that is going to bring her into the picture" but I'm sure the icarly writers know what they are doing. Maybe just maybe, Carly for once this time is on this little prank, then again it's so uncarlyish? lol...Orrrr maybe Freddie hit's his head against the lockers or something and passes out and this was all one big dream ( I think someone has already mentioned the whole dream idea already some where on here or on the seddie discussion, I cant really remember now lol) but I mean that would explain alot if that happened, and it seems like a logical explanation for everything.

I would be a little confused if Sam and Carly would both be in on the joke. BUT, I know nothing... maybe Dan decided Carly should do something sligtly mean for once. But idk... it all sounds so...... WEIRD! lol. Like I said, hopefully we'll have our answers on Saturday!

AwsumxChick

[48]Jul 4, 2009
    Markham89 wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:

cheysm1 wrote:

I would be a little confused if Sam and Carly would both be in on the joke. BUT, I know nothing... maybe Dan decided Carly should do something sligtly mean for once. But idk... it all sounds so...... WEIRD! lol. Like I said, hopefully we'll have our answers on Saturday!

Yes hopefully all are questions will be answered Saturday, and yeah I agree it would be a little confusing if Carly was in on the joke, and hmmm maybe your right, maybe Dan is going to have Carly do something slightly mean for once, eventually one day Carly is going to go along with one of Sam's shenanigans, maybe this might be the episode. And it's not that the prank is mean persay, it's just a little confusing for Freddie, that's all, so it's not like Carly is going to be mean by helping Sam along with this prank lol...Eh, I just dunno anymore, there is so many ways the icarly writers can go with this.

SkyeNite

[49]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 8
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    Markham89 wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:

cheysm1 wrote:

Yes hopefully all are questions will be answered Saturday, and yeah I agree it would be a little confusing if Carly was in on the joke, and hmmm maybe your right, maybe Dan is going to have Carly do something slightly mean for once, eventually one day Carly is going to go along with one of Sam's shenanigans, maybe this might be the episode. And it's not that the prank is mean persay, it's just a little confusing for Freddie, that's all, so it's not like Carly is going to be mean by helping Sam along with this prank lol...Eh, I just dunno anymore, there is so many ways the icarly writers can go with this.

Here's the thing about it being a prank though... sure Sam will go to some lengths to ANNOY Freddie but... To go through all of this just to confuse him... and what if Freddie beleived Sam, there really is no reason for Sam to think that Freddie would refuse to beleive her... I don't know it just all seems like to big of a prank to pull for no reason and little forsee-able effect...

cheysm1

[50]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 16
    Here's the thing about it being a prank though... sure Sam will go to some lengths to ANNOY Freddie but... To go through all of this just to confuse him... and what if Freddie beleived Sam, there really is no reason for Sam to think that Freddie would refuse to beleive her... I don't know it just all seems like to big of a prank to pull for no reason and little forsee-able effect...[/QUOTE]

I know right? I mean it seems like that would be taking it a little to far! And I just cant see Carly in on a joke for Freddie,especially one that makes no sense. Maybe were thinking about this to hard. It could just be a dream.

SkyeNite

[51]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 8
    cheysm1 wrote:
    Here's the thing about it being a prank though... sure Sam will go to some lengths to ANNOY Freddie but... To go through all of this just to confuse him... and what if Freddie beleived Sam, there really is no reason for Sam to think that Freddie would refuse to beleive her... I don't know it just all seems like to big of a prank to pull for no reason and little forsee-able effect...

I know right? I mean it seems like that would be taking it a little to far! And I just cant see Carly in on a joke for Freddie,especially one that makes no sense. Maybe were thinking about this to hard. It could just be a dream.[/QUOTE]

I feel like a dream wouldn't make too much sense either because of the side plot, in iDream of dance there really wasn't one unless you count Spencer looking for his helment. But it sounds like Carly's side plot with Chuck and Spencer would last a couple of days. I think she has a twin for sure and it does make sense that Freddie wouldn't know about her if she lived with Sam's dad or something. Theres people that I've been friends with for years before I had any clue that they had siblings either because they lived somewhere else or went to a different school so it really is possible that Freddie just didn't know because Melanie lives somewhere else especially since Carly does know and I just don't see her lying to Freddie about someting like that. But either way I feel like we're gonna find out a little about Freddie's feelings in this ep.

sockstar

[52]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 12
    If it's a prank, and Carly is in on it, then that's taking Freddie the Buttmonkey to epic new lows. I'd rather a dream than that.

BrunaBrazil

[53]Jul 5, 2009
    this story of Freddie dreaming wouldn't happen in iSpace?

Candybeat

[54]Jul 5, 2009
    I just wish they wouldn't turn the real main plot into a subplot like they did in iMust have Locker 239

AwsumxChick

[55]Jul 5, 2009

Candybeat wrote:
    I just wish they wouldn't turn the real main plot into a subplot like they did in iMust have Locker 239

Yeah I am hoping they wont do that either, but if it turns out that Sam does have a twin, then they need to have time to answer some questions, or if Sam is actually Melanie in disguise, then they will reallly need some time to answer some questions lol. I think this time they are going to focus on the plot with Sam and Freddie, all the promo's have to do with them for right now lol, so I guess will see what happens.

Candybeat

[56]Jul 5, 2009
    Gee, I wonder what goes on the minds of those writers. It's either they are really reading what we're talking about here or they just personally love making Jennette and Nathan kiss.

iFreddiesgirlx8

[57]Jul 5, 2009
    yea i know i totally agree with you, but i love it, seddie is amazing and is going to happen eventually i just know it

AwsumxChick

[58]Jul 5, 2009
    Now I read on a website what some one wrote which does make sense though, about the whole Carly might be on the gag too idea, I cant remember for sure what they said, but they made a good point, they brung out how Carly had no problem pranking there friend in iwant my website back for there icarly segment on a live web brodcast for the whole world to see. So after I read what they said what they wrote it made me think that maybe, just maybe, Carly could be on it...Bleh, I guess there's no way of really knowing until we actually see the episode lol

AwsumxChick

[59]Jul 5, 2009

iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    yea i know i totally agree with you, but i love it, seddie is amazing and is going to happen eventually i just know it

I totally agree with that, it's going to happen, they are slowly but surely working up to the point of one day getting them together

SuperToast518

[60]Jul 5, 2009
    There's always the possibility that Sam DOES have a twin sister, but she's just pretending to be her.