We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iTwins' Discussion

iFreddiesgirlx8

[161]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 5
    Markham89 wrote:

41225525557 wrote:
    Okay, just had a confusing idea that'll never happen, but would rock if it did: Melanie is evil, and on the date pretends to love Freddie, but then after the kiss pretends she was Sam pretending to be Melanie to make Freddie think Melanie likes him, That way Freddie will be mad.... at Sam, and then at the end she is admitting all her evil to the both of them, and says it was the perfect prank because of how much Freddie likes Sam. And then Sam and Freddie yell at her saying they don't like each other, and that she's insane.... Ooo another idea.... What if Melanie is evil.... And wants to date Freddie, but Freddie realizes that she's evil and doesn't want to date her. And Sam and Freddie are talking about how they want to get rid if her, but they can't because she won't leave because she loves Freddie. So Sam and Freddie fake Date to get Melanie to go away

whoa! those are some complex story lines. lol. But they make sense! GOSH, this is totally killing me... I keep wondering how Dan is going to pull this off! He's probably reallllly pleased because of all the hype surrounding this episode. I mean, why else would he have wanted all of the previews to be SEDDIE. The previews haven't really showed any of the Carly storyline at all. He definately knows how to advertise. lol. He better not disappoint!!

Yea they are always so good with making the promos on tv i always love them, i keep watching this one in particular tho, idk if its me wanting to keep seeing the kiss or what but i love it, i cant stop
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Markham89

[162]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 4
    iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    Markham89 wrote:

41225525557 wrote:
    Okay, just had a confusing idea that'll never happen, but would rock if it did: Melanie is evil, and on the date pretends to love Freddie, but then after the kiss pretends she was Sam pretending to be Melanie to make Freddie think Melanie likes him, That way Freddie will be mad.... at Sam, and then at the end she is admitting all her evil to the both of them, and says it was the perfect prank because of how much Freddie likes Sam. And then Sam and Freddie yell at her saying they don't like each other, and that she's insane.... Ooo another idea.... What if Melanie is evil.... And wants to date Freddie, but Freddie realizes that she's evil and doesn't want to date her. And Sam and Freddie are talking about how they want to get rid if her, but they can't because she won't leave because she loves Freddie. So Sam and Freddie fake Date to get Melanie to go away

whoa! those are some complex story lines. lol. But they make sense! GOSH, this is totally killing me... I keep wondering how Dan is going to pull this off! He's probably reallllly pleased because of all the hype surrounding this episode. I mean, why else would he have wanted all of the previews to be SEDDIE. The previews haven't really showed any of the Carly storyline at all. He definately knows how to advertise. lol. He better not disappoint!!

Yea they are always so good with making the promos on tv i always love them, i keep watching this one in particular tho, idk if its me wanting to keep seeing the kiss or what but i love it, i cant stop

I've watched it on YouTube about 12,000 times. lol... I will be GLUED to my TV set on Saturday. lol. I have been anticipating this episode even bofore any commericals!! Just the thought of iTwins sent me into a Seddie fit. lol (obsessed fan here) hehe

iFreddiesgirlx8

[163]Jul 8, 2009
    Markham89 wrote:
    iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    Markham89 wrote:

41225525557 wrote:

I've watched it on YouTube about 12,000 times. lol... I will be GLUED to my TV set on Saturday. lol. I have been anticipating this episode even bofore any commericals!! Just the thought of iTwins sent me into a Seddie fit. lol (obsessed fan here) hehe

omg me too, ill be like to everyone in the house, "if youre not gonna watch icarly or youre not gonna be quiet go away" its important!!!! i wanna see this episode sooooo bad it hurts lol

cheysm1

[164]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 16
    Im about to go watch the preview again!lol I love it,I dont know why but it helps me stay calm in a way! I just have to keep myself occupied til saturday...Like tomorrow,I am going with my mom to get groceries,then Friday HOPEFULLY I will find something to do...and then SATURDAY(sound of angels singing halleluah here) which will probably go by SSOOOO slow like it did when iKiss came on!lol...I remember when that episode aired,I had to go out to dinner with my grandparents,and I thought I would make it back in time but then they decided they wanted icecream,so I didnt get to watch...But luckily I set my vcr to record it and then I watched it late that night when everyone was asleep. But right before they kissed I rewound it to the beginning and rewatched Then I rewatched the kiss like 5 times and counted how long it was...it lasted 8 seconds!lol Just thought id share

iFreddiesgirlx8

[165]Jul 8, 2009
    cheysm1 wrote:
    Im about to go watch the preview again!lol I love it,I dont know why but it helps me stay calm in a way! I just have to keep myself occupied til saturday...Like tomorrow,I am going with my mom to get groceries,then Friday HOPEFULLY I will find something to do...and then SATURDAY(sound of angels singing halleluah here) which will probably go by SSOOOO slow like it did when iKiss came on!lol...I remember when that episode aired,I had to go out to dinner with my grandparents,and I thought I would make it back in time but then they decided they wanted icecream,so I didnt get to watch...But luckily I set my vcr to record it and then I watched it late that night when everyone was asleep. But right before they kissed I rewound it to the beginning and rewatched Then I rewatched the kiss like 5 times and counted how long it was...it lasted 8 seconds!lol Just thought id share

Haha thats funny when iKiss aired i had to work that night so luckily i had nickelodeon 2 so i watched it at 10:00 at night, and i totally was freaking out and laughing and i was watching it with my brothers and when the balcony came on i was like ok everyone shut up now lol i have to see this, and i totally freaked out so i bought it for my ipod and watched the kiss over and over again then counted how long it lasted, paused it, everything possible wow im so stupid but o well it was exciting i still have the episode on my ipod lol

AwsumxChick

[166]Jul 8, 2009
    LOL I don't know about you guy's, but I'm getting a big bowl of popcorn and a nice cold glass of Dr.Pepper, and I am going to enjoy a awesome seddie episode! lol...Saturday is going to be like the longest day ever though lol....So after itwins airs, this forum is either going to be hopping with realllllyy happy seddie fans or reallly disappointed seddie fans lol...I look at it this way, even if this episode doesn't turn out the way we expect it, there's still gonna be a kiss between Jennette and Nathan, and even though I don't ship real people, lol still though, it's a cute moment between them both, they keep locking lips, so I say date already! lol...Also if this episode doesn't turn out the way I expect it to turn out, I'm still gonna have faith in Dan and the icarly writers, because even if something major doesn't happen, I know that they all know what there doing, and I have total trust that they will make us happy in the end lol

Markham89

[167]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 4

AwsumxChick wrote:
    LOL I don't know about you guy's, but I'm getting a big bowl of popcorn and a nice cold glass of Dr.Pepper, and I am going to enjoy a awesome seddie episode! lol...Saturday is going to be like the longest day ever though lol....So after itwins airs, this forum is either going to be hopping with realllllyy happy seddie fans or reallly disappointed seddie fans lol...I look at it this way, even if this episode doesn't turn out the way we expect it, there's still gonna be a kiss between Jennette and Nathan, and even though I don't ship real people, lol still though, it's a cute moment between them both, they keep locking lips, so I say date already! lol...Also if this episode doesn't turn out the way I expect it to turn out, I'm still gonna have faith in Dan and the icarly writers, because even if something major doesn't happen, I know that they all know what there doing, and I have total trust that they will make us happy in the end lol

I trust Dan too. lol.. and I WILL be sitting in my room on Saturday night with a bowl of popcorn and ironically, I drink Diet Dr.Pepper. haha.... I'm sooooooo excited!! I planned a busy day for me tomorrow so I wont be so stir crazy. But i'll still be in anticipation XD I'm planning on watching iKiss again tonight. I have it on my iPod and iTunes, so I'll entertain myself tonight. lol. I needs me some SEDDIE!! I'll probably watch the iTwins preview again a thousand more times before Saturday. haha

DPluver2012

[168]Jul 9, 2009
    • level: 11
    NOOOES i may be missing this episode saturday D: stupid tournaments in ten buck two that take forever to get to GAH! sry im tlkin to myself over here haha

cheysm1

[169]Jul 9, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    Yay for Dr Pepper! Its the best

1MMfan

[170]Jul 9, 2009

I am so looking foward to this episode! I'm getting ready for it, I am even starting to imagine whats really going to happen.

Problem is, I'm going to an amusement park on Saturday. This place is far and it opens in at noon, so I don't know if I'll be back in time. I might miss it. ):

AwsumxChick

[171]Jul 9, 2009
    w0ot! Well today is Thursday and then we have Friday and THEN...*drumroll*...Saturday! *does happy dance*...lol Yes I probably will do a little happy dance before it starts, and depending on how the episode turns out, I'll probably do a super happy dance LOL ....I just hope that we wont get disappointed with this episode.

AwsumxChick

[172]Jul 9, 2009

lol Ok guy's I have a idea, but you all have to be ready for it...Are you ready?....Are you ready yet?.....How about now?....Gooood....So here's my awesome plan, lol I say we all just do what the icarly gang did when they broke into Dingo headquarters. We should all make fake I.D's, keep a buttery sock in are back pockets, then we make are way to the room that has the tape of itwins, we snatch it, walk out of there not suspiciously at all, then we all just pile up at someone's house make popcorn, buy 3 boxes of Dr.Pepper and watch itwins...But if anything goes wrong, we all just pull a Freddie and Spencer move, and RUN LIKE WE JUST A FROZEN HEAD....w0ot!...Alright who's with me?!...Anyone?...Hellooo?...*cricket*...LOL...

cheysm1

[173]Jul 9, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:

lol Ok guy's I have a idea, but you all have to be ready for it...Are you ready?....Are you ready yet?.....How about now?....Gooood....So here's my awesome plan, lol I say we all just do what the icarly gang did when they broke into Dingo headquarters. We should all make fake I.D's, keep a buttery sock in are back pockets, then we make are way to the room that has the tape of itwins, we snatch it, walk out of there not suspiciously at all, then we all just pile up at someone's house make popcorn, buy 3 boxes of Dr.Pepper and watch itwins...But if anything goes wrong, we all just pull a Freddie and Spencer move, and RUN LIKE WE JUST A FROZEN HEAD....w0ot!...Alright who's with me?!...Anyone?...Hellooo?...*cricket*...LOL...

Tell me a time and im therelol...We also need to find the script for iThink They Kissed,while we are there

AwsumxChick

[174]Jul 9, 2009
    cheysm1 wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:

Tell me a time and im therelol...We also need to find the script for iThink They Kissed,while we are there

Ah yes! What a brilliant idea about finding the script for iThink they kissed too!...Nice work agent Cheysm, LOL gosh I'm such a dork haha

AwsumxChick

[175]Jul 9, 2009
    LOL Dan just wrote on his twitter "Saturday night, people! NEW iCarly episode! "iTwins". Saturday at 8PM. There is KISSING involved. That's all I'm sayin'.Shhhh!"... And then he wrote that he is going to be posting fun facts scene-by-scene breakdown of itwins soon!...Oh Dan!...You tease, just tell us who actually kisses who! LOL..And w0ot ok I am going to try to make it a goal...A VERY hard goal, to not read the spoiler fun facts of itwins until after it premieres lol

cheysm1

[176]Jul 9, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    cheysm1 wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:

Ah yes! What a brilliant idea about finding the script for iThink they kissed too!...Nice work agent Cheysm, LOL gosh I'm such a dork haha

lol Im right with you in dorkdomIts fun.Hey its better to be dying about an icarly episode then going out and doing drugs right? Thats how I see it!

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[177]Jul 9, 2009
    Turbonick has a 2 minute clip up of iTwins for anyone who's interested in checking it out. Just click the 2nd pic which features Sam and Freddie.

cheysm1

[178]Jul 9, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    LOL Dan just wrote on his twitter "Saturday night, people! NEW iCarly episode! "iTwins". Saturday at 8PM. There is KISSING involved. That's all I'm sayin'.Shhhh!"... And then he wrote that he is going to be posting fun facts scene-by-scene breakdown of itwins soon!...Oh Dan!...You tease, just tell us who actually kisses who! LOL..And w0ot ok I am going to try to make it a goal...A VERY hard goal, to not read the spoiler fun facts of itwins until after it premieres lol
    Jennette just posted this :"so excited for 'iTwins', the NEW icarly episode premiering this Saturday! It was a really fun episode. I think you'll all enjoy it!"

I dont think Ill be able to wait....But if you promise not to read,I will too,we can do this togetherlol

AwsumxChick

[179]Jul 9, 2009
    Ahh what?! Nooo! Darn you turbo Nick...Darn you to heck!...Why did it have to end on the kiss part...And well I dont know about you guys, lol but as soon as I read that this was posted I dont think I have ever typed so fast before to get to Nick. com lol...And sooo idk I guess that really is Sam's twin hmm lol

iFreddiesgirlx8

[180]Jul 9, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    Ahh what?! Nooo! Darn you turbo Nick...Darn you to heck!...Why did it have to end on the kiss part...And well I dont know about you guys, lol but as soon as I read that this was posted I dont think I have ever typed so fast before to get to Nick. com lol...And sooo idk I guess that really is Sam's twin hmm lol

i hope sam doesnt have a twin but im probably wrong i hope not tho