We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iTwins' Discussion

SkyeNite

[81]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 8
    iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    lol everytime i watch the promo i always love the one part where sam is like "i think youre really cute" and freddie's like "how can you say that without vomiting" i love that!

I know! That and the part where he asks out Melanie/Sam in the other promo and after she says yes he's like "Really!?" Just the way he says it and his face crack me up every time

yea thats so funny i cant wait until the episode, im soo excited, ive been watching nick cause i havent seen the promo on tv in high def yet only online so im waiting to see it on tv, its gonna be amazing lol

Yah, I can't beleive that they don't have the full promo out on TurboNick yet. Its been what? About three days now? normally its up the day after it airs on tv. i guess its the holiday but I really want to see the high def one online so I better over analyze every facial expression. lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iFreddiesgirlx8

[82]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 5
    SkyeNite wrote:
    iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    lol everytime i watch the promo i always love the one part where sam is like "i think youre really cute" and freddie's like "how can you say that without vomiting" i love that!
    I know! That and the part where he asks out Melanie/Sam in the other promo and after she says yes he's like "Really!?" Just the way he says it and his face crack me up every time
    yea thats so funny i cant wait until the episode, im soo excited, ive been watching nick cause i havent seen the promo on tv in high def yet only online so im waiting to see it on tv, its gonna be amazing lol
    Yah, I can't beleive that they don't have the full promo out on TurboNick yet. Its been what? About three days now? normally its up the day after it airs on tv. i guess its the holiday but I really want to see the high def one online so I better over analyze every facial expression. lol
    Omg i did see it on tv today and it was amazing but i was sitting there and my brother got mad at me the whole time cause he thinks im too old to watch the show so i didnt hear everything but it was still good tho but my brother is stupid

SkyeNite

[83]Jul 6, 2009
    iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    Omg i did see it on tv today and it was amazing but i was sitting there and my brother got mad at me the whole time cause he thinks im too old to watch the show so i didnt hear everything but it was still good tho but my brother is stupid

Too old? pshhhh... thats just rediculas. I'm 19 and know of people as old as thirty that love the show! heck, I have a friend thats 12 and her dad loves the show and gets into it more then she does! That's one of the reasons I love iCarly, its clean cut (well mostly clean cut) comedy for ALL ages.

AwsumxChick

[84]Jul 6, 2009
    So I just read a good point some one brung out about a earlier episode on another website, he or she mentioned how in istakeout that Carly knew about the fake tattoo Sam gave Freddie but she didnt say anything about, she just went along with it....So after that is said, that could be a little bit of evidence pointing to possibly Carly could be on the prank too...Maybe...Eh no good? lol...Idk, I'm just jumping from speculation to speculation here. lol

Markham89

[85]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 4

AwsumxChick wrote:
    So I just read a good point some one brung out about a earlier episode on another website, he or she mentioned how in istakeout that Carly knew about the fake tattoo Sam gave Freddie but she didnt say anything about, she just went along with it....So after that is said, that could be a little bit of evidence pointing to possibly Carly could be on the prank too...Maybe...Eh no good? lol...Idk, I'm just jumping from speculation to speculation here. lol

I've thought about that too! I'm just crossing my fingers for this episode *Crosses Fingers* It's been too long since our last Seddie kiss!!! lol. But who knows where Dan is going to go with this. I guess we just have to trust him.. lol. It's kinda hard after the whole "iMust Have Locker #239" incident.

SkyeNite

[86]Jul 6, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:

true but there's jus ttwo things I'd like to point out about Carly going along with this prank:

1) the tatto thing didn't require any actual participation from Carly, infact when Freddie looked to her for help she said somehting to the effect of "I'm staying out of this. I'm gonna go watch the jumping jiggley man." or something like that. My guess is that the only reason Sam even told Carly is because she knew Carly would never let Sam make Freddie get a real tattoo

2) Carly is a smart girl, and she knows Sam well. lets just picture this conversation:

S: Hey I need you to help pull aprank on Freddie

C: No.

S: It won't hurt or humiliate him or anything, just confuse him alittle

C: Fine, whats the prank

S: I wanna make Freddi think that I have a twin sister that's the total oppisite of me and has a crush on him.

C: Why do you want to do that?

I'd say that's a pretty justified question wouldn't you? But I have no clue what Sam's answer could possible be unless she admitts that she has a crush on him, in which case I'm sure Carly would come up with a better plan.

cheysm1

[87]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 16
    SkyeNite wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:

true but there's jus ttwo things I'd like to point out about Carly going along with this prank:

1) the tatto thing didn't require any actual participation from Carly, infact when Freddie looked to her for help she said somehting to the effect of "I'm staying out of this. I'm gonna go watch the jumping jiggley man." or something like that. My guess is that the only reason Sam even told Carly is because she knew Carly would never let Sam make Freddie get a real tattoo

2) Carly is a smart girl, and she knows Sam well. lets just picture this conversation:

S: I wanna make Freddi think that I have a twin sister that's the total oppisite of me and has a crush on him.

I'd say that's a pretty justified question wouldn't you? But I have no clue what Sam's answer could possible be unless she admitts that she has a crush on him, in which case I'm sure Carly would come up with a better plan.

The thing is I dont think Sam would ever tell Carly that she was trying to make him think a her "twin" has a crush on him. Its just not Sam. I mean I wish that were the case,but I dont think Sam would tell that to Carly!I just cant wait to see this episode. But I kinda dont want to see it cause im afraid it wont be what I want it to be.

SkyeNite

[88]Jul 6, 2009
    cheysm1 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:

The thing is I dont think Sam would ever tell Carly that she was trying to make him think a her "twin" has a crush on him. Its just not Sam. I mean I wish that were the case,but I dont think Sam would tell that to Carly!I just cant wait to see this episode. But I kinda dont want to see it cause im afraid it wont be what I want it to be.

exactly, thats why it couldn't be a prank. There's no way Sam could avoid Carly knowing that the twin has a crush on Freddie. Even if she didn't tell her at first Carly would ovbiously find out since the twin agreed to go out with Freddie right in front of Sam.

TheSchwab

[89]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 11
    As I said above that when that kiss happens freddy still thought it was sam. Who knows what he thinks after it but i'm just trying to think worst case scenerio for us seddie fans is that she really has a twin. It's not as bad as it seems. Freddy and Sam were still eachothers first kiss. It's not like Sam and Freddie will be with 15 different people before they get with each other like say if carly got with freddy which would mean he was carly's 16th choice. Nothing romantic and shippy about that. So what i'm saying is it doesnt seem like Dan is turning Sam or Freddy into players. They were each others first kiss. Worst case scenerio is sam's twin is his second ever kiss. My guess it freddy would have never gone out with sam's sister if freddy did not think it was really Sam.

This episode won't take the pureness that seddie has. They are both realitively inexperienced with the oppisite sex. They have liked and went out with other people but as far as anything physical there are still each others first and only kiss. Of course it will probably jump to 2 for freddy but that's only because sam's twin if that's the case jumped freddy. The kiss in the promo does not look mutual at all. IMO for a kiss to matter it has to be mutual. Regardless of the circumstance Sam and Freddy's kiss came in the key thing that makes it so seddie is it was mutual. They both thought of the idea to kiss. Who cares if it was to as they say just to get it over with (which of course is denial. ) It was mutual. That's the key. This episode won't take away from that.

SkyeNite

[90]Jul 6, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:
    As I said above that when that kiss happens freddy still thought it was sam. Who knows what he thinks after it but i'm just trying to think worst case scenerio for us seddie fans is that she really has a twin. It's not as bad as it seems. Freddy and Sam were still eachothers first kiss. It's not like Sam and Freddie will be with 15 different people before they get with each other like say if carly got with freddy which would mean he was carly's 16th choice. Nothing romantic and shippy about that. So what i'm saying is it doesnt seem like Dan is turning Sam or Freddy into players. They were each others first kiss. Worst case scenerio is sam's twin is his second ever kiss. My guess it freddy would have never gone out with sam's sister if freddy did not think it was really Sam.

This episode won't take the pureness that seddie has. They are both realitively inexperienced with the oppisite sex. They have liked and went out with other people but as far as anything physical there are still each others first and only kiss. Of course it will probably jump to 2 for freddy but that's only because sam's twin if that's the case jumped freddy. The kiss in the promo does not look mutual at all. IMO for a kiss to matter it has to be mutual. Regardless of the circumstance Sam and Freddy's kiss came in the key thing that makes it so seddie is it was mutual. They both thought of the idea to kiss. Who cares if it was to as they say just to get it over with (which of course is denial. ) It was mutual. That's the key. This episode won't take away from that.

Exactly. Though I feel like I should point out that there's a good chance Sam had kissed Pete from iGirlify Sam

TheSchwab

[91]Jul 6, 2009
    I think they would have showed that if that was the case. Unless it's mentioned in another episode later on in the series i'm going to go with that not being the case. I saw nothing in that episode that confirmed it in anyway. So all that's known in canon is that so far freddy's only kiss is from sam and sam's only kiss is from freddie. It needs to be mentioned of seen to be canon.
    Edited on 07/06/2009 4:41pm

justsomegirl13

[92]Jul 6, 2009

SkyeNite wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    As I said above that when that kiss happens freddy still thought it was sam. Who knows what he thinks after it but i'm just trying to think worst case scenerio for us seddie fans is that she really has a twin. It's not as bad as it seems. Freddy and Sam were still eachothers first kiss. It's not like Sam and Freddie will be with 15 different people before they get with each other like say if carly got with freddy which would mean he was carly's 16th choice. Nothing romantic and shippy about that. So what i'm saying is it doesnt seem like Dan is turning Sam or Freddy into players. They were each others first kiss. Worst case scenerio is sam's twin is his second ever kiss. My guess it freddy would have never gone out with sam's sister if freddy did not think it was really Sam. This episode won't take the pureness that seddie has. They are both realitively inexperienced with the oppisite sex. They have liked and went out with other people but as far as anything physical there are still each others first and only kiss. Of course it will probably jump to 2 for freddy but that's only because sam's twin if that's the case jumped freddy. The kiss in the promo does not look mutual at all. IMO for a kiss to matter it has to be mutual. Regardless of the circumstance Sam and Freddy's kiss came in the key thing that makes it so seddie is it was mutual. They both thought of the idea to kiss. Who cares if it was to as they say just to get it over with (which of course is denial. ) It was mutual. That's the key. This episode won't take away from that.
    Exactly. Though I feel like I should point out that there's a good chance Sam had kissed Pete from iGirlify Sam

Whatever happened to Pete anyway? Did they ever mention in any episodes that they broke up, which they probably did but I don't remember?

SkyeNite

[93]Jul 6, 2009
    justsomegirl13 wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    As I said above that when that kiss happens freddy still thought it was sam. Who knows what he thinks after it but i'm just trying to think worst case scenerio for us seddie fans is that she really has a twin. It's not as bad as it seems. Freddy and Sam were still eachothers first kiss. It's not like Sam and Freddie will be with 15 different people before they get with each other like say if carly got with freddy which would mean he was carly's 16th choice. Nothing romantic and shippy about that. So what i'm saying is it doesnt seem like Dan is turning Sam or Freddy into players. They were each others first kiss. Worst case scenerio is sam's twin is his second ever kiss. My guess it freddy would have never gone out with sam's sister if freddy did not think it was really Sam. This episode won't take the pureness that seddie has. They are both realitively inexperienced with the oppisite sex. They have liked and went out with other people but as far as anything physical there are still each others first and only kiss. Of course it will probably jump to 2 for freddy but that's only because sam's twin if that's the case jumped freddy. The kiss in the promo does not look mutual at all. IMO for a kiss to matter it has to be mutual. Regardless of the circumstance Sam and Freddy's kiss came in the key thing that makes it so seddie is it was mutual. They both thought of the idea to kiss. Who cares if it was to as they say just to get it over with (which of course is denial. ) It was mutual. That's the key. This episode won't take away from that.

Whatever happened to Pete anyway? Did they ever mention in any episodes that they broke up, which they probably did but I don't remember?

No they never mentioned it. dan posted something about why characters disapear on the Groovey smoothie in reference the vanishing Pete but i can't really remember exactly what all the reasons were. One was something about continuality.

TheSchwab

[94]Jul 6, 2009
    Yeah i read that. That's another reason why i don't think they got to the kissing point of the relationship. She didnt kiss the guy in the pisode iHate Sams Boyfriend.

seagreen21

[95]Jul 6, 2009
    yeah, i hope she didnt kiss anyone else!

SkyeNite

[96]Jul 6, 2009
    Its Pete last line that makes me think she did "I want a girl who can kiss great and break a bone when she needs to"

justsomegirl13

[97]Jul 6, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    justsomegirl13 wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:

No they never mentioned it. dan posted something about why characters disapear on the Groovey smoothie in reference the vanishing Pete but i can't really remember exactly what all the reasons were. One was something about continuality.

Oh ok, thanks!

iFreddiesgirlx8

[98]Jul 6, 2009

so do you think iTwins is gonna be the second best episode next to iKiss for a major seddie moment?

iCarly317

[99]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 13
    No. Should be great either way. I'm counting on Sam actually having a twin.

iFreddiesgirlx8

[100]Jul 6, 2009
    iCarly317 wrote:
    No. Should be great either way. I'm counting on Sam actually having a twin.

i hope sam doesnt have a twin, but thats just me