We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iTwins' Discussion

cheysm1

[61]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 16
    AwsumxChick wrote:

iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    yea i know i totally agree with you, but i love it, seddie is amazing and is going to happen eventually i just know it

I totally agree with that, it's going to happen, they are slowly but surely working up to the point of one day getting them together

I agree. It better happen...and SOON. I think they had such a great reaction over iKiss that they are deciding to have them kiss again. They look like a cute couple to me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheSchwab

[62]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 11

I just started watching this show on thursday so this is like the first time i have been speculating about an episode of this show. From what i have learned about this show since thursday it just seems wierd sam would get a twin out of the blue. They will probably have it like the twin was living with the dad but most twins don't live in seperate household till there adults or out of the house. I have to believe it's one of three things.

1. It's a dream (which is interesting but then again I think that the pic dan posted a while ago that showed carly and freddy almost kissing comes from a dream episode and i doubt they do that twice.)

2. Sam and Carly are messing with freddy. (The most likely option IF the freddy and carly almost kiss is from a dream episode which i speculate ity is)

3. Sam really has a twin. (could happen but i just don't believe dan expects fans to have that much suspension of disbelief which would be needed to make this work.)

The it's all a dream makes the most sense but i believe they are going to use that for the future episode i mentioned so they won't do it twice.

There you have it. My first ever episode speculation for this show. lol.

SkyeNite

[63]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 8
    Maybe, since Melanie is supposed to be very inteligent, she got a scholorship to a really good private school or boarding school or somehting. So she lives at her school most of the year and that might be why Freddie's never heard of her.

TheSchwab

[64]Jul 5, 2009
    It's got to be something because i was reading a post on livejournal by dan saying something about people taking episode title to literally or something. That made me think just because twin is in the title doesnt mean the episode involves one but the promo hinders that theory a little but i don't know.

SkyeNite

[65]Jul 5, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:
    It's got to be something because i was reading a post on livejournal by dan saying something about people taking episode title to literally or something. That made me think just because twin is in the title doesnt mean the episode involves one but the promo hinders that theory a little but i don't know.

He was talking more about how everyone felt mislead by iMust Have Locker 239 because the locker plot between Sam and Freddie ended up being more of a side plot. Though there is still a chance that Freddie is right, but I don't know, I'm leaning more towards Sam actually having a twin...

TheSchwab

[66]Jul 5, 2009
    If she really does have a twin hopefully they have a good way of selling it because likely we never see the twin again if sam really does have a twin. sheesh. I bet were making this way more complicated than it will really be. lol.

Candybeat

[67]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 3
    But you know if ever she doesn't really have a twin, this just proves she's good at acting and very artistic.

MysticLady03

[68]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 7
    I find it kinda hard to believe that Sam would go as far as kiss him when its a prank. From the look of it, it really doesn't seem like she doing at a grand scale like public humilation but more to annoy him. I would understand her doing all that if she had been secretly in love with him for years but feared rejection so her way of showing it was by fooling him. I think she does have a twin.

cheysm1

[69]Jul 5, 2009
    I just think its her twin. Just because it would be way to lovely to have the 2 together in season 2.

Candybeat

[70]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 3
    Yeah, it's too early.

iCarly317

[71]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 13
    After 40 episodes in one season, you can't really say its too early for anything to happen.

iFreddiesgirlx8

[72]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 5

i dont think that its too early for them to be together i mean theyve killed us seddie fans enough with iKiss and then have nothing for a while and then bam this episode happens so it would be cool if they end up together now, but i know its not got happen, at least i dont think its gonna happen

justsomegirl13

[73]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 4
    I don't think they'll get together in this episode after all we still have iThink They Kissed to premere. They wouldn't start dating and then have that episode come after that. It just wouldn't make sense if it happened that way.

AwsumxChick

[74]Jul 5, 2009

TheSchwab wrote:
    If she really does have a twin hopefully they have a good way of selling it because likely we never see the twin again if sam really does have a twin. sheesh. I bet were making this way more complicated than it will really be. lol.

Haha I sooo agree with that! "I bet were making this way more complicated then it will really be."....Personally with me I keep thinking of new speculations and BAM I'll finally think of something that makes since, and I'll go with that for a hour or so then I'll read what somebody else thinks what might happen instead, and then I change my speculation AGAIN lol...We realllly need another promo or small clip on turbo Nick fast! lol...But hay only 5 more days to go then will all know for sure what happens! Yay! w0ot! lol

CathyKatherine

[75]Jul 5, 2009
    • level: 1

"Seddie" would've been cool if it weren't so damn expected, and if the characters actually had chemistry. The entire idea of it seems like fanservice, to me.

I'm sure that it ends up that it's actually Sam's sister, and it ends up that, at one point, Sam dates Freddie instead of her sister. I can assume this without doubt because of how obvious the plotlines are in this show.

cheysm1

[76]Jul 6, 2009
    Well,I think its her twin..Maybe Freddie will start dating her twin then in one episode the twin wont be able to go out and Sam will have to go,and then Sam realizes she likes Freddie. Yeah thats probably not gonna happen but whatev! I still think its her twin.

SkyeNite

[77]Jul 6, 2009
    cheysm1 wrote:
    Well,I think its her twin..Maybe Freddie will start dating her twin then in one episode the twin wont be able to go out and Sam will have to go,and then Sam realizes she likes Freddie. Yeah thats probably not gonna happen but whatev! I still think its her twin.

Thats kinda what I think is gonna happen in this episode. She does have a twin but Melanie has to leave before her date with Freddie and so Sam goes in her place so Freddie doesn't think that it really was just a joke or something. I don't know, it seems a bit a ironic but the way she said "would Sam do this..." Just seemed so.... Sam-ish... you know? I know they're twins so they have the same voice and all but her attitude just seemed so.... Sam-ish... Though i'm more than likely wrong.

iFreddiesgirlx8

[78]Jul 6, 2009
    lol everytime i watch the promo i always love the one part where sam is like "i think youre really cute" and freddie's like "how can you say that without vomiting" i love that!

SkyeNite

[79]Jul 6, 2009
    iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:
    lol everytime i watch the promo i always love the one part where sam is like "i think youre really cute" and freddie's like "how can you say that without vomiting" i love that!

I know! That and the part where he asks out Melanie/Sam in the other promo and after she says yes he's like "Really!?" Just the way he says it and his face crack me up every time

iFreddiesgirlx8

[80]Jul 6, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    iFreddiesgirlx8 wrote:

I know! That and the part where he asks out Melanie/Sam in the other promo and after she says yes he's like "Really!?" Just the way he says it and his face crack me up every time

yea thats so funny i cant wait until the episode, im soo excited, ive been watching nick cause i havent seen the promo on tv in high def yet only online so im waiting to see it on tv, its gonna be amazing lol