We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iTwins' Discussion

AwsumxChick

[21]Jul 3, 2009
    • level: 5
    Markham89 wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    I can not wait for this episode! When I first saw the commercial (about 20 minutes before I went to bed) i actually DREAMT about it. At that point I relized that I need a life haha, but seriously. it gave me a couple ideas of how this episode might turn out 1 Sam does have a twin who live with their dad which is considered to be the "good" side of the family (they're all kinda rich and preppy and snooty and such) and Melanie is only trying to get Freddie to like her so that she can get close enough to the main server or whatever for iCarly.com to hack into it and crash it because she's jealous of her sisters fame and is approached by none other than Nevel to do the dirty work for him (since he nearly got arrested the last time he hacked into the server from the outside and got all his equipment taken away) 2 Sam doesn't have a sister BUT she's also not exactly playing a tick on Freddie either. Rather Sam was bragging on day about how she could make anyone beleive any lie and so the all knowing and secret seddie shipper Wendy devised a plan and decides to make a bet with Sam that she couldn't make Freddie beleive that she has a twin sister thats the total oppsite of her in every way AND likes him. Yah, maybe alittle far fetched but who knows?

either one of those actually sounds really good! lol. The first one sounds like it could actually happen. But then again... I still think this whole "twin" business is a little bit freaky! And I know quite a few people agree with me! It's like they're ripping off The Parent Trap [in a way]....am I right!? Meeting your identical twin when you're a teen, and never knowing of their existance! It's all weird! Freddie is a smart guy, but who knows.... maybe it is her twin, and it's all one big misunderstanding!? I'm just hoping it leads to some Seddie! But I think Nathan Kress was the one who said that season 3 would be when the major Seddie/Creddie stuff would be happening. blah =[ lol... I'm still willing to watch and wait and see! It's all so exciting. iTwins should keep us on the edge of our seats! =]

I personally think with the stuff Nathan said about the discussion in season 3 that's going to deal with Creddie. I think basically it's going to be about how he's over her or how Carly is going to try and convince him that he doesn't really love her in that way. They cant have both girls fighting for Freddie's love, this isn't degrassi lol...Anyway as far as the episode of itwins goes, this is going to be the most awesome episode ever. I do agree with the whole ripping of The parent trap move, sounds to...ick? Kinda lame lol....Then again... Maybe they could work it in there in some weird way, there's know telling what the writers have under there sleeves...And ok, am I the only one that thinks Nathan and Jennette should atleast try going out on a date? LOL, Those 2 spend so much time together already, plus they keep locking lips, I say go for it!....Anyway I just love the way it looks in the promo when Melanie ( or Sam, please be Sam lol) pulls him in for that kiss, it's so like " Get over here boy and let me show you what I can do!" It's so bold and fierce, Freddie you playa! LOL....This episode is going to have very high ratings come Saturday! lol

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

giadolphin9965

[22]Jul 3, 2009
    • level: 4
    I wanna see it so bad! "Melanie" is doing very Sam-ish "Get some Puckett stuff!" kissin'

Markham89

[23]Jul 3, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    Markham89 wrote:

SkyeNite wrote:
    I can not wait for this episode! When I first saw the commercial (about 20 minutes before I went to bed) i actually DREAMT about it. At that point I relized that I need a life haha, but seriously. it gave me a couple ideas of how this episode might turn out 1 Sam does have a twin who live with their dad which is considered to be the "good" side of the family (they're all kinda rich and preppy and snooty and such) and Melanie is only trying to get Freddie to like her so that she can get close enough to the main server or whatever for iCarly.com to hack into it and crash it because she's jealous of her sisters fame and is approached by none other than Nevel to do the dirty work for him (since he nearly got arrested the last time he hacked into the server from the outside and got all his equipment taken away) 2 Sam doesn't have a sister BUT she's also not exactly playing a tick on Freddie either. Rather Sam was bragging on day about how she could make anyone beleive any lie and so the all knowing and secret seddie shipper Wendy devised a plan and decides to make a bet with Sam that she couldn't make Freddie beleive that she has a twin sister thats the total oppsite of her in every way AND likes him. Yah, maybe alittle far fetched but who knows?

either one of those actually sounds really good! lol. The first one sounds like it could actually happen. But then again... I still think this whole "twin" business is a little bit freaky! And I know quite a few people agree with me! It's like they're ripping off The Parent Trap [in a way]....am I right!? Meeting your identical twin when you're a teen, and never knowing of their existance! It's all weird! Freddie is a smart guy, but who knows.... maybe it is her twin, and it's all one big misunderstanding!? I'm just hoping it leads to some Seddie! But I think Nathan Kress was the one who said that season 3 would be when the major Seddie/Creddie stuff would be happening. blah =[ lol... I'm still willing to watch and wait and see! It's all so exciting. iTwins should keep us on the edge of our seats! =]

I personally think with the stuff Nathan said about the discussion in season 3 that's going to deal with Creddie. I think basically it's going to be about how he's over her or how Carly is going to try and convince him that he doesn't really love her in that way. They cant have both girls fighting for Freddie's love, this isn't degrassi lol...Anyway as far as the episode of itwins goes, this is going to be the most awesome episode ever. I do agree with the whole ripping of The parent trap move, sounds to...ick? Kinda lame lol....Then again... Maybe they could work it in there in some weird way, there's know telling what the writers have under there sleeves...And ok, am I the only one that thinks Nathan and Jennette should atleast try going out on a date? LOL, Those 2 spend so much time together already, plus they keep locking lips, I say go for it!....Anyway I just love the way it looks in the promo when Melanie ( or Sam, please be Sam lol) pulls him in for that kiss, it's so like " Get over here boy and let me show you what I can do!" It's so bold and fierce, Freddie you playa! LOL....This episode is going to have very high ratings come Saturday! lol

Nathan and Jennette would be a super cute couple! But they're always insistant that they're "just friends" and it's all very "professional" between them..... PSHHHH! riiight. lol. jk jk. And as for the upcoming episode, MAN, if it turns out to be Sam [Please Lord!!] it's one heck of a kiss! Sam is always referring to herself as 'Mama' well.... she's gonna show Freddie what Mama can do! lol XD

and you're right about the ratings.. everyone will be glued to their tv sets next Saturday!! myself included. hehe XD

BrunaBrazil

[24]Jul 3, 2009
    I just cant wait for this episode. ans it's really strangethat theres no pic of this episode, or spoilers, you know. but I think I prefer in this way, its way better to see alive!! as everybody has already told everything I was gonna tell, I'll tell another thing XD about Melanie
    this thing of The Parent Trap is a bit wrong MarkHam - this hole thing of 'meeting for the first time your twin that you never know about when you are a teenager" is such old. but I dont know iTwins will be like this - Sam has really never told about siblings, but perhaps she don't like her sister, and prefer not to talk about her to anyone

iCarly317

[25]Jul 3, 2009
    • level: 13
    I can't wait for this episode to come on just so people can stop obsessing about it...

AwsumxChick

[26]Jul 3, 2009

iCarly317 wrote:
    I can't wait for this episode to come on just so people can stop obsessing about it...

Where not obsessing about it, this is a forum page to talk about, it's not like I go around talking about this to all my friends and family every minute of every day. It's a show, which alot of people like, that happens to do with a ship that people also like, so we come on here to express how much we enjoy it, that's all

kikimarie593

[27]Jul 3, 2009
    • level: 27
    iCarly317 wrote:

Agreed. I tend to avoid the discussion threads until the episode airs because of all of this.

Markham89

[28]Jul 4, 2009
    for the people coming on here and complaining about us talking about it, why are you on the "Official iTwins Discussion" forum? hm? Were on here just DISCUSSING.. it's not like were threatening to kill someone. It's not a crime, we all like iCarly.

AwsumxChick

[29]Jul 4, 2009

Markham89 wrote:
    for the people coming on here and complaining about us talking about it, why are you on the "Official iTwins Discussion" forum? hm? Were on here just DISCUSSING.. it's not like were threatening to kill someone. It's not a crime, we all like iCarly.

Exactly! It's not a crime to go on a "official itwins Dissection" forum and talk about this subject, hence the name "official itwins discussion forums", that's what this forum is suppose to talk about, talking about anything else would be off topic, that's why they have the iramble forum up. It's not that people that post about this episode is obsessive, it's simply being excited about a new episode, it's not like we all live and breath icarly every second. We go on here to post, share ideas, and express how we are looking forward to seeing this episode. And last time I checked this is what forums were for

OverkiII

[30]Jul 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    Well after seeing the second commercial preview, it seems as though Carly already knew about Sam's twin. Of course there's still the question of if the whole thing is a joke or not.

iCarly317

[31]Jul 4, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:

Markham89 wrote:

Exactly! It's not a crime to go on a "official itwins Dissection" forum and talk about this subject, hence the name "official itwins discussion forums", that's what this forum is suppose to talk about, talking about anything else would be off topic, that's why they have the iramble forum up. It's not that people that post about this episode is obsessive, it's simply being excited about a new episode, it's not like we all live and breath icarly every second. We go on here to post, share ideas, and express how we are looking forward to seeing this episode. And last time I checked this is what forums were for

If I wanted to say something worse and make it sound like I was attacking you, I would have. So don't make it seem like I was doing that. Its for the reason that I barely talk on here because I know people will jump down MY throat at the slightest thing I say. Yet I read every comment on here either way. But the way you guys are so excited for the episode is getting ridiculous.

iFreddiesgirlx8

[32]Jul 4, 2009
    but its not ridiculous there are people who just like the show and there are people who like to be obsessed if you dont like it then you shouldnt be on the forum when people want to discuss something that you dont like or just dont want to hear about, or go to a different discussion, i love all of the ideas that people put on here for future episodes even if they dont happen cause its always a possibility and its for fun, so no offence just layoff

iCarly317

[33]Jul 4, 2009
    I knew someone would say that. I'm a dedicated fan, hence my NAME on here. If I didn't like anything to do with the show, I wouldn't be here. And I could really care less if seddie was to ever happen, but the way people come across with it here is being rather obsessed with it. So don't be telling me to go to a different discussion, because its not like this is the seddie thread. If it was the seddie thread, I would respect what they say and keep out. But as this is the episode discussion, its different.

SkyeNite

[34]Jul 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    iCarly317 wrote:
    I knew someone would say that. I'm a dedicated fan, hence my NAME on here. If I didn't like anything to do with the show, I wouldn't be here. And I could really care less if seddie was to ever happen, but the way people come across with it here is being rather obsessed with it. So don't be telling me to go to a different discussion, because its not like this is the seddie thread. If it was the seddie thread, I would respect what they say and keep out. But as this is the episode discussion, its different.

Oh will you peole just get over it! If you don't like people talking about all of the seddie possibilities in this ep then either talk about a creddie or non-ship related idea for this ep or don't say anything but don't say something that would offend us for being excited about it. There is absolutely no reason to say something rude, yah your statement could have been worse but it really shouldn't of been mean AT ALL. Now can we all calm down and continue talking about the actual episode in a respectful manner towards everyones veiws whether seddie creddie or no ship at all.

Candybeat

[35]Jul 4, 2009
    • level: 3
    So you guys saw the new promo?
    If you haven't http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx63OIg8DCc

Markham89

[36]Jul 4, 2009

Candybeat wrote:
    So you guys saw the new promo? If you haven't http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx63OIg8DCc

I saw it!! *does a happy dance* weeeeeeeeeee!! He asks her out on a date. lol. I can't wait!! We get some Seddie action.. even if it is her supposed "twin"

Edited on 07/04/2009 3:09pm

Candybeat

[37]Jul 4, 2009
    • level: 3
    It just that it really looks like Sam.Well, it is her twin. And they're slow dancing.

iFreddiesgirlx8

[38]Jul 4, 2009

i hope its not sam's twin, it really should be her dancing with freddie

cheysm1

[39]Jul 4, 2009
    • level: 16
    I would love for it to be Sam but im about 99% sure its not because of how (in the commercial) Carly agrees with Sam and says "there twins" When sam pulls a prank (especially on Freddie) she just stays out of it.

taillow22

[40]Jul 4, 2009
    • level: 11
    ok, this is just a though that popped into my head, but wouldnt it just be easier for freddie if he demanded to see sam and melanie in the same room instead of asking 'melanie' out on a date...?