We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iTwins' Discussion

cheysm1

[141]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 16
    41225525557 wrote:
    Maybe Freddie will finally be convinced it's not Sam by her kiss, because he'll just remember what their kiss felt like, and later after the date he'll tell Sam that's how he remembered....
    That would be wicked sweet
    that would be awesome.he should be able to tell if its her or not by her kiss. If he really paid attention last time Anyway,no matter how it goes we still get a kiss Which is always fun!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Candybeat

[142]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 3
    Ugh, 3 days !

Markham89

[143]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 4
    time is still not going any faster!! ugggh. And I wouldn't trust Wikipedia. They're full of **** sometimes. lol. But anywho, we Seddie shippers are all going nuts!! it's barely Wednesday, the time is just draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging. Were way more excited for this than iMust Have Locker #239 (AKA: The biggest disappointment ever.) I think this episode might get more views than iKiss! Or maybe just about the same.. lol. Who knows?! I know I plan on buying it on iTunes when it comes up on there!! Even if Melanie isnt Sam... I plan on pretending XD lol. Just kidding, but either way, I'm hoping there is some Seddie development.

AwsumxChick

[144]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 5

Markham89 wrote:
    time is still not going any faster!! ugggh. And I wouldn't trust Wikipedia. They're full of **** sometimes. lol. But anywho, we Seddie shippers are all going nuts!! it's barely Wednesday, the time is just draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging. Were way more excited for this than iMust Have Locker #239 (AKA: The biggest disappointment ever.) I think this episode might get more views than iKiss! Or maybe just about the same.. lol. Who knows?! I know I plan on buying it on iTunes when it comes up on there!! Even if Melanie isnt Sam... I plan on pretending XD lol. Just kidding, but either way, I'm hoping there is some Seddie development.

If anything at all, I am hoping there is some sort of seddie development too,even if this episode doesnt turn out exactly how we plan it to, there atleast better be one part that I can go "Awww!" on LOL..And I am sure there will be, and yeah time is draging by so slow!!! How much you wanna bet that Saturday moves the slowest for everybody lol.

Markham89

[145]Jul 8, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:

Markham89 wrote:

If anything at all, I am hoping there is some sort of seddie development too,even if this episode doesnt turn out exactly how we plan it to, there atleast better be one part that I can go "Awww!" on LOL..And I am sure there will be, and yeah time is draging by so slow!!! How much you wanna bet that Saturday moves the slowest for everybody lol.

Saturday will feel like an eternity!! lol. But luckily in California we don't have to wait as long. lol... New Yorkers and people on the other coast have to wait a lonnng time!! lol

OverkiII

[146]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 8

I was thinking about something. Maybe we never figure out the truth in iTwins. Like, we see some scenes with Sam, and then some with Melanie, and then the ending scene is Sam saying Melanie had to go home. End. Freddie never figured it out.

Was it Seddie? Meddie? Who knows...

That would kind of suck. xP

iCarly317

[147]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 13
    This episode almost makes me wish that Freddie and Sam never kissed. I don't mean that in a bad way, either. But it would have definitely been interesting if the kiss in THIS episode was Freddie's first kiss.

cheysm1

[148]Jul 8, 2009
    after the episode airs we have to come back and see who was right about what the episode would be about...if any of us are!lol

My hope is that 1. It is Sam and she is doing a weird joke(weirder than usual) which I doubt.
    2. It is her twin and after the kiss he realizes that it is,and then he goes back to Sam and says tells her that he believes her and she asks why and EITHER,he tells her,or he just sayssomething like,"I just figured it out." Except something less cheesy
    or 3.Sam does have a twin but the twin ends up not going out on the date so Sam does. She kisses Freddie to try and make him belive that its her twin and then realizes that she liked kissing him! I really wish this was a 1 hour dramady for some reasonlol

cheysm1

[149]Jul 8, 2009
    the part "I wish this was a 1 hour dramady for some reason" should go under #3. I dont know why it did it like that.

kikimarie593

[150]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 27
    Markham89 wrote:
    But luckily in California we don't have to wait as long. lol... New Yorkers and people on the other coast have to wait a lonnng time!! lol

What? Why does California get to see it first? It's usually the other way around - East Coast sees it first.

AwsumxChick

[151]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 5

cheysm1 wrote:
    after the episode airs we have to come back and see who was right about what the episode would be about...if any of us are!lol My hope is that 1. It is Sam and she is doing a weird joke(weirder than usual) which I doubt. 2. It is her twin and after the kiss he realizes that it is,and then he goes back to Sam and says tells her that he believes her and she asks why and EITHER,he tells her,or he just sayssomething like,"I just figured it out." Except something less cheesy or 3.Sam does have a twin but the twin ends up not going out on the date so Sam does. She kisses Freddie to try and make him belive that its her twin and then realizes that she liked kissing him! I really wish this was a 1 hour dramady for some reasonlol

Haha yeah we all should come back and do that! Surely atleast one of us has to have it right, if not, well then Dan really is the king of surprises lol...My best bet is number 3, I think that could really end up happening ...And if that does happen, I think I will probably squeal with fan girly seddie joy LOL

OverkiII

[152]Jul 8, 2009

kikimarie593 wrote:
    Markham89 wrote:
    But luckily in California we don't have to wait as long. lol... New Yorkers and people on the other coast have to wait a lonnng time!! lol
    What? Why does California get to see it first? It's usually the other way around - East Coast sees it first.

Yeah ._. Did they just mess up on the time zones?

Markham89

[153]Jul 8, 2009

kikimarie593 wrote:
    Markham89 wrote:

both coasts see it at the same time. It's just at a LATER time than here. there's like... 4 hours difference. But it's still being shown at the same time.

Edited on 07/08/2009 4:08pm

DPluver2012

[154]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 11
    i think that the writers want you to think that its a prank and i bet thats where theyll get ya.u know on the commercial when melanie is first coming out on the screen at the groovy smoothie? well u dont see sam there after she punches freddie and freddie says yeah that hurt! well freddie will be like yeah right thats not sams twin...she just left to go change in to those clothes.well at the party u know when mel and freddie kiss.i bet freddie will be like so prove to me u REALLY arent sam and the real sam walks down the stairs to the party. idk im just tryin to get ideas flowin since we have 3 to 5 other ideas already i might as well add my thought in it...hopefully this just made sense to you

Markham89

[155]Jul 8, 2009

DPluver2012 wrote:
    i think that the writers want you to think that its a prank and i bet thats where theyll get ya.u know on the commercial when melanie is first coming out on the screen at the groovy smoothie? well u dont see sam there after she punches freddie and freddie says yeah that hurt! well freddie will be like yeah right thats not sams twin...she just left to go change in to those clothes.well at the party u know when mel and freddie kiss.i bet freddie will be like so prove to me u REALLY arent sam and the real sam walks down the stairs to the party. idk im just tryin to get ideas flowin since we have 3 to 5 other ideas already i might as well add my thought in it...hopefully this just made sense to you

that is a total possibility. The writers COULD be intending for us to think its a prank, but you never know! maybe we wont get any answers, and leave it open ended.

iCarly317

[156]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 13
    So many possibilities coming from the minds of people here, but not so much the actual writers themselves. Remember that.

cheysm1

[157]Jul 8, 2009
    the one thing I dont get is,where did sam go in that scene where she punches Freddie? Cause after that she is gone and the twin is there. I know it will be like sam saying that she has to go and then a few minutes later the twin is there,and sam is gone. Thats what makes me think she really has a twin. I saw another show once where a girl had a twin and no one believed it cause they never saw them together,one girl would leave and the other would show up,but in the end they saw both girls together. I dont know if we will see them together but I still think she has a twin.

DPluver2012

[158]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 11
    thats what im thinkin.at least u guys understood what i typed out.i just sorta blotted my ideas out in a jumble

[159]Jul 8, 2009
    Okay, just had a confusing idea that'll never happen, but would rock if it did:
    Melanie is evil, and on the date pretends to love Freddie, but then after the kiss pretends she was Sam pretending to be Melanie to make Freddie think Melanie likes him, That way Freddie will be mad.... at Sam, and then at the end she is admitting all her evil to the both of them, and says it was the perfect prank because of how much Freddie likes Sam. And then Sam and Freddie yell at her saying they don't like each other, and that she's insane....

Ooo another idea.... What if Melanie is evil.... And wants to date Freddie, but Freddie realizes that she's evil and doesn't want to date her. And Sam and Freddie are talking about how they want to get rid if her, but they can't because she won't leave because she loves Freddie. So Sam and Freddie fake Date to get Melanie to go away

Markham89

[160]Jul 8, 2009

41225525557 wrote:
    Okay, just had a confusing idea that'll never happen, but would rock if it did: Melanie is evil, and on the date pretends to love Freddie, but then after the kiss pretends she was Sam pretending to be Melanie to make Freddie think Melanie likes him, That way Freddie will be mad.... at Sam, and then at the end she is admitting all her evil to the both of them, and says it was the perfect prank because of how much Freddie likes Sam. And then Sam and Freddie yell at her saying they don't like each other, and that she's insane.... Ooo another idea.... What if Melanie is evil.... And wants to date Freddie, but Freddie realizes that she's evil and doesn't want to date her. And Sam and Freddie are talking about how they want to get rid if her, but they can't because she won't leave because she loves Freddie. So Sam and Freddie fake Date to get Melanie to go away

whoa! those are some complex story lines. lol. But they make sense! GOSH, this is totally killing me... I keep wondering how Dan is going to pull this off! He's probably reallllly pleased because of all the hype surrounding this episode. I mean, why else would he have wanted all of the previews to be SEDDIE. The previews haven't really showed any of the Carly storyline at all. He definately knows how to advertise. lol. He better not disappoint!!