We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iThink They Kissed' Discussion

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[1]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 5

Whether this is considered Season 3 or not, at least we got new episodes coming up. Of course the dates can change, but for now:

Discuss away here 'iThink They Kissed' showing on Saturday, September 12th:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/series-episodes/icarly/

Synopsis - Carly confronts Sam and Freddie when Sam accidentally reveals that she and Freddie shared a secret kiss; Spencer teaches an art class in a prison.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ycc1988

[2]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 20
    The weirdest thing is that we're supposedly getting iSpeed Date right after this. Wonder if Carly finding out about the Seddie kiss and Carly kissing Freddie himself are related, and how.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[3]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 5

ycc1988 wrote:
    The weirdest thing is that we're supposedly getting iSpeed Date right after this. Wonder if Carly finding out about the Seddie kiss and Carly kissing Freddie himself are related, and how.

Leave it to Nickelodeon executives to make things a lot interesting. In terms of shipping Seddie or Creddie, you got the two biggest episodes that border on those, this and 'iSpeed Date' showing first for September. Smart move by Nickelodeon perhaps to get the fans all riled up and excited for the upcoming season by showing these two first. Of course, things can always change with them. We shall see.

Edited on 08/22/2009 5:01am
    Edited 2 total times.

sockstar

[4]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 12
    I _very_ much doubt they are related at all directly.

It might "look" like that when the actual episodes air because of incidental lines, but everything done previously indicates that episodes don't really "flow" because they get shuffled all over the place.

For all the showrunners know, they could make these 2 episodes back to back, only for Nick to split them up by 6 months or more.

If they are related directly, It would be a first. The show has continuity, but little direct continuity. The most connected shows get is when they include Nevel, and Mandy.

It kinda sucks, because if they were smart about it, they could have had done something like having iFight, then iTwins, ending the elevator scene differently, then iThink they kissed and maybe the Creddie events in iSpeed Date.

TheSchwab

[5]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 11
    I don't expect this or ispeed date to be real shippy at all.

1MMfan

[6]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 16

I saw some video that had pics from the episode(mostly showing Carly and Sam in the dentists office). There was one of Carly pinning Freddie down again. I don't know if it was from this episode, and why she was doing it.

I really don't see much shippings in this episode either, not even Seddie. I think it might have more to do with Carly finding out and maybe a little mad they hid it from her.

TheSchwab

[7]Aug 22, 2009
    Remember Dan posted here about this episode. He said this episode is more about the threes friendship then anything else.

taillow22

[8]Aug 22, 2009
    1MMfan wrote:

I saw some video that had pics from the episode(mostly showing Carly and Sam in the dentists office). There was one of Carly pinning Freddie down again. I don't know if it was from this episode, and why she was doing it.

I really don't see much shippings in this episode either, not even Seddie. I think it might have more to do with Carly finding out and maybe a little mad they hid it from her.

In a dentist's office? That's kind of random... wait! I know how that ties in. In the beginning of the episode Sam is bummed out about going to the dentists or something, and in the next scene she is under the crazy influence of laughing gas, and reveals the kiss secret... Yay! I figured it out! Muaahahahaha!!!

SkyeNite

[9]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 8
    taillow22 wrote:
    1MMfan wrote:

In a dentist's office? That's kind of random... wait! I know how that ties in. In the beginning of the episode Sam is bummed out about going to the dentists or something, and in the next scene she is under the crazy influence of laughing gas, and reveals the kiss secret... Yay! I figured it out! Muaahahahaha!!!

I've read the sides and (though they didn't have the actual part where Sam spills to Carly) I would agree and say that its safe to assume thats exactly what happened. Also, I kinda agree with ppl saying there's not gonna be anything shippy. Well sorta. I don't expect any major developement between them, well maybe SOME developement but only dealing with their friendship. BUt I do kinda expect some little seddie moments. basicly, awkardness, like the akward hug in iRock the Vote. I mean, can you imagine the akwardness of finally talking about the kiss with Carly especialy when its all three of them. So yah, I'm looking forward to akward moments. just thought I'd share.

TheSchwab

[10]Aug 22, 2009
    You read the sides for that episode? I wish i was in the fandom when those sides were on showfax. Remember dan even said what you basically said on this forum. He said it's more of a friendship episode with nothing revolutionary. I do hope we at least get a hug between Sam and Freddie.

Still i think this episode and ispeed date will not live up to the hype because well nothing could live up to hype we have placed on these episodes. My guess is they will be real good episodes but won't have any life changing moments.

iCarly317

[11]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 13
    I just don't see the big message for this episode. Sam and Freddie kissed to get both of their 1st kisses over with. What is there to see in the episode except for Carly getting mad that they didn't tell her?

TheSchwab

[12]Aug 23, 2009
    Well Dan said it would not be a revolutionary episode or something to that effect. He said it would be a friendship episode. I think the threes friendship will be a lot stronger. That's what i got from dan's comments.

sectumsempra

[13]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 9
    honestly....i love that icarly plays the tv game differently, that def. keeps me coming back but seddie is either gonna happen really really really slow, or they like to just glaze that surface but never really do any character development. and i think that kinda sucks because they really are a cool pair... opposites in every way.

XEOCX

[14]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 7
    I just saw a promo for iThink They Kissed!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OverkiII

[15]Aug 24, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFmxLpk_jK4

^^^Link to the promo ^^^. I can't wait.

1MMfan

[16]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 16
    I saw it too, I wonder what she said. All I heard her say was 'That boy Freddie...'

TheSchwab

[17]Aug 24, 2009
    Sam said "I Kissed Freddie."

Carly said "Yeah......WHAT?"

SkyeNite

[18]Aug 24, 2009

I think it was "That kid Freddie"

I loved Carly's shocked face, it was so funny. Just like I imagined it.

Edited on 08/24/2009 3:18pm

XEOCX

[19]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 7

I think she said: "You know that kid, Freddie?"

Lol at the dramatic music!

And lol at loopy Sam in love with Carly's hair

TheSchwab

[20]Aug 24, 2009

I'll need to see it again.

Sam: "You know that kid, Freddie."

----------------------------

Carly: "Yeah..WHAT?"

----------------------------

That's exactly what it was. It skipped the part where Sam mentioned she kissed freddie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFmxLpk_jK4

Edited on 08/24/2009 4:38pm
    Edited 2 total times.