We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iThink They Kissed' Discussion

ruffmanfan88

[21]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 12
    Does anyone know if this episode is the start of season 3. If it is where does it say it is the start of season 3 so I can correct it on the list of iCarly episodes on Wikipedia. I put the episode in season 2 for not but said I would change it as soon as I found out. Or would you wait intill the new verision of the theme songs comes out. thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheSchwab

[22]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 11
    I would wait until confirmation but if we don't get that then wait for the new opening theme song credits. You would think they would advertise this as the premiere of S3 if it was that. So I would stick with S2 till furher notice.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[23]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 5
    The look on Carly's face was priceless but her tone when she said "What?" was somewhat surprising. I guess we won't know the extent of it until the episode airs, so lets speculate and say Carly was upset, does she have reason to be and is it justified? What do you guys think?
    Edited on 08/25/2009 5:47pm
    Edited 2 total times.

TheSchwab

[24]Aug 25, 2009
    The only reason i can think of why she would be mad and upset is maybe the trust factor. Sort of like "You guys could have trusted me. I would not have told anybody.". Then Freddie and Sam will explain that it wasnt that they didnt think they could not trust her. It was Just easier to not tell anybody what had happened so they didnt have to explain themselves or acknowledge. Because obviously from dan's comments there is something there between sam/freddie rather it's just a deeper friendship or something more it doesnt matter. Sam and Freddie obviously didnt want to deal with it. So if Carly is upset i believe it's just because of the trust factor. Dan has said it's a friendship episode. The trust thing sort of makes sense then. That's just my view.

sockstar

[25]Aug 25, 2009

iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:
    The look on Carly's face was priceless but her tone when she said "What?" was somewhat surprising. I guess we won't know the extent of it until the episode airs, so lets speculate and say Carly was upset, does she have reason to be and is it justified? What do you guys think?

She'd be annoyed neither of them told her.

TBH, I'd only really think Sam should be in "trouble" with Carly for that.

Apart from Freddie being a guy AND probably not wanting to tell Carly he kissed her best friend, he'd have to deal with Sam if he told anyone. Sam probably has more of a "reputation" to protect so to speak. She spends all day every week insulting/beating on Freddie, if they come out and people find out they kissed each other.. well that might effect that rep.

Out of the 2 of them, Sam really should have told Carly.

I wonder if they will do the old "pretend that you know, and confirm it by the other person spilling it to you." ie something like this:

Carly, not knowing if Sam is just high and weird, goes up to Freddie.

"So Freddie, why didn't you tell me you and Sam kissed!'

Freddie goes crazy. "SAM TOLD YOU!"

Carly: "aha! I didn't know for sure, but now I do! Why didn't you tell me!"

"Sam didn't want me to tell anyone. So I didn't. It's that simple. In any case I wanted it to be with you! If you ever told me something you didn't want anyone else to know, I wouldn't ever tell anyone. Please don't be angry." Freddie :sadface:

Edited on 08/25/2009 9:29pm

TheSchwab

[26]Aug 25, 2009
    Well sockstar i do think you made a lot of good points. I'll just sort of ignore your last bit of speculation. haha. lol. But some of yours i can defintaly see. Honestly i think i know why Carly will be upset because of the trust thing but imo i don't think it's a legit reason to be upset but if dan does it well i think it would be done realistically.

SkyeNite

[27]Aug 26, 2009
    • level: 8
    sockstar wrote:

iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

She'd be annoyed neither of them told her.

TBH, I'd only really think Sam should be in "trouble" with Carly for that.

Apart from Freddie being a guy AND probably not wanting to tell Carly he kissed her best friend, he'd have to deal with Sam if he told anyone. Sam probably has more of a "reputation" to protect so to speak. She spends all day every week insulting/beating on Freddie, if they come out and people find out they kissed each other.. well that might effect that rep.

Out of the 2 of them, Sam really should have told Carly.

I wonder if they will do the old "pretend that you know, and confirm it by the other person spilling it to you." ie something like this:

Carly, not knowing if Sam is just high and weird, goes up to Freddie.

"So Freddie, why didn't you tell me you and Sam kissed!'

Freddie goes crazy. "SAM TOLD YOU!"

Carly: "aha! I didn't know for sure, but now I do! Why didn't you tell me!"

"Sam didn't want me to tell anyone. So I didn't. It's that simple. In any case I wanted it to be with you! If you ever told me something you didn't want anyone else to know, I wouldn't ever tell anyone. Please don't be angry." Freddie :sadface:

I feel like Carly would be just as mad at Freddie as she would Sam. Sam and Freddie normally tell Carly everything, especially Freddie because of his crush on her, theres a lot of eps that show that she pretty much knows everything about him. I don't think Sam's rep would be an issue because they would only be telling Carly who would keep it a secret. Obviously Sam tells Carly everything too since there best friends. And Carly tells them both everything. But when Carly finds out that Sam and Freddie have a secret that they didn't tell her, not only will she be upset because this is the first time either of them didn't tell her something but this is the first time that Sam and Freddie know something about eachother that Carly didn't know. It'll just be wierd for her recognizing that as they all grow older and closer to eachother that there maybe things Freddie tells Sam and not Carly or Sam might tell Freddie and not Carly, just like theres already things that Freddie tells Carly and not Sam and Sam tells Carly and not Freddie. Basicly Carly won't like being out of the loop.

NegiSpongie

[28]Aug 26, 2009
    • level: 20
    I just saw the commercial for this episode. Sam was probably drugged or something because I noticed she looked like she was at a dentist office.

Tophwoman

[29]Aug 26, 2009
    • level: 7
    I was really hoping that dan would be more creative then to use laughing gas for carly to find out about sam and freddie kissing the did something simular to this in hey arnold when a girl on laughing gas confesses her love for a guy named arnold but I am looking forward to see sam and freddie discuss the kiss with carly.

SkyeNite

[30]Aug 27, 2009
    Tophwoman wrote:
    I was really hoping that dan would be more creative then to use laughing gas for carly to find out about sam and freddie kissing the did something simular to this in hey arnold when a girl on laughing gas confesses her love for a guy named arnold but I am looking forward to see sam and freddie discuss the kiss with carly.

Though, in his defense thats the only show I've ever seen do that and even though he works for Nick he still may not even be aware that particular episode. Besides, do you think Sam would ever admit it if she wasn't under the influence? haha

XEOCX

[31]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 7
    Just saw another new promo for this episode. Lol at Sam. She was like: 'You spoke of it!" to Freddie and chased him out of Carly's apartment.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[32]Aug 29, 2009

here is the link for that promo:

http://community.livejournal.com/groovysmoothie/443155.html

That was hilarious, man does Carly really seem bothered or what, hahaha

DPluver2012

[33]Aug 30, 2009
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

that was absolutely hilarious...hahahaha xD

SkyeNite

[34]Aug 30, 2009
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

OMG Screw shipping this ep is gonna be hilariously awsome PERIOD! I can't wait!

DPluver2012

[35]Aug 30, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

rofl why can't we do tht for every ep XD ? this is gonna be amazing bahaha i cant wait to see the 2 minute clip on nick.com in a week and a half

SkyeNite

[36]Aug 30, 2009
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

rofl why can't we do tht for every ep XD ? this is gonna be amazing bahaha i cant wait to see the 2 minute clip on nick.com in a week and a half

hahaha Well usually the promo isn't the greatest indicator of how funny an ep is gonna be but in this case I'd say its safe that this will be the funniest ep yet! And dido on the clip thing. Super excited for that!

iFreddiesgirlx8

[37]Aug 30, 2009
    i loved this promo, im so excited for this episode

Obiwan456

[38]Aug 31, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

hahaha Well usually the promo isn't the greatest indicator of how funny an ep is gonna be but in this case I'd say its safe that this will be the funniest ep yet! And dido on the clip thing. Super excited for that!

THANK YOU!!!
    *ahem*
    I concur with your theory, but I'm having doubts about the laughing gas theory. The promo makes it look like Freddie spilled it, not Sam.

sockstar

[39]Aug 31, 2009
    Sam told Carly, but Sam doesn't remember because she's high.

Carly asks Freddie, who tries to run away (I guess he's realised Melanie was real, I hope we get something about that), but ends up confirming it to Carly.

Carly then freaks out, tells Sam that she knows, Sam doesn't realise she told Carly first, then attacks Freddie when he walks in on them talking.

That's probably what happened.

TheSchwab

[40]Aug 31, 2009
    I think thats about right sockstar.