We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iThink They Kissed' Discussion

sonic__323

[102]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 11
    Girlygirl24 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    please leave sonic. we are all oing to watch this episode and you arent. whats the point in posting? were not going to agree with you. i still think some creddie stuff will happen tonight.
    Don't tell me to leave, I was just expressing my opinion on how horrible this episode is going, it's not like I am going way too overboard.

how do you know if your not giong to see it
    I am not because the last episode I gave a chance to was iFight Shelby Marx, it did not make me laugh one bit and it was pathetic, no offense but are you a kid?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

xxnovaxstarxx

[105]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 8
    If you don't like the show, why do you watch it?

Girlygirl24

[106]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 28
    sonic__323 wrote:
    Girlygirl24 wrote:
    wwerules1000 wrote:
    Guess what sonic you FAIL at life

sorry but if you spend your time here it does prove you dont have a life.
    I don't really have much of a life but I don't spend all of my time here for your information, what are you, like 10 years old?

no but i want to act like a kid because i only have one life and i want to enjoy it

HaydenAvery

[107]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 21
    sonic lives to bash icarly it seems. i can tell you that tonights episode will be interesting sonic. watch it and see creddie unfold for yourself.

startug

[108]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 23
    Sweet, enjoy it dude! Find all the coolest ways to enjoy life, and you picked an awesome one. Not being sarcastic.

sonic__323

[109]Sep 12, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    sonic lives to bash icarly it seems. i can tell you that tonights episode will be interesting sonic. watch it and see creddie unfold for yourself.
    Look, I'll try to give it a shot and if I don't laugh or at least chuckle, I will just give up on watching this show permantely, okay?

sonic__323

[110]Sep 12, 2009
    wwerules1000 wrote:

sonic__323 wrote:
    Girlygirl24 wrote:
    wwerules1000 wrote:
    Guess what sonic you FAIL at life
    sorry but if you spend your time here it does prove you dont have a life.
    I don't really have much of a life but I don't spend all of my time here for your information, what are you, like 10 years old?

Also im scared because if you 30 and watch icarly then you PERV i am ten too so shut up

HaydenAvery

[111]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 21
    okay fine by me. I hope you can see how good of an episode it will be.

sonic__323

[112]Sep 12, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    okay fine by me. I hope you can see how good of an episode it will be.
    We'll see, if I don't like it, please respect my opinion on what I think of the episode after I see it.

iCarly317

[113]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 13
    We already know Carly and Sam are not gonna stop being friends. Thanks to Dan, we've known for quite some time that this episode is gonna be a friendship episode, so nothing like that is gonna happen. Most people can also expect that there won't be much shipping in this episode, but I'm sure there will be some people that will still find some hints out of something stupid. We'll see later on. But just wait until the episode freakin airs to say anything about it, because it may not be as typical as you're thinking. Also, you said before that you were not gonna watch this episode. And now you're gonna watch it?
    Edited on 09/12/2009 1:30pm
    Edited 2 total times.

sonic__323

[114]Sep 12, 2009
    iCarly317 wrote:
    We already know Carly and Sam are not gonna stop being friends. Thanks to Dan, we've known for quite some time that this episode is gonna be a friendship episode, so nothing like that is gonna happen. Most people can also expect that there won't be much shipping in this episode, but I'm sure there will be some people that will still find some hints out of something stupid. We'll see later on. But just wait until the episode freakin airs to say anything about it, because it may not be as typical as you're thinking. Also, you said before that you were not gonna watch this episode. And now you're gonna watch it?
    I have not decided if I will or not.

taillow22

[115]Sep 12, 2009
    sonic__323 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    Look, I'll try to give it a shot and if I don't laugh or at least chuckle, I will just give up on watching this show permantely, okay?

You need to stop asking people if they are kids for 2 reasons:

1. If misinterpreted (and it was by me at first) it can come across as incredibly creepy... 2. People can't help their age. No offense, but I really thought you were a kid when you first popped up on these forums.

Also, we all know that you are going to hate the episode, simply because you are clearly biased. I do it the same with Spongebob sometimes. I watch a new episode thinking it won't be funny, and do my best not to laugh at it. And I never do. And, sadly, neither are you. I feel bad, you're missing out on such an awesome show...

Kelanthayet

[116]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 5
    I didn't really like it. The whole thing just felt rushed. And what about the question Carly asked? "Did you like it?" They never answered and I was really hoping they would! Why couldn't they make it an hour long?!

Lindz-Chan

[117]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 19

lol did anyone notice Spencers shirt threw out most of the episode?? "DanWarp Tweets" I thought it was hilarious xD

XEOCX

[118]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 7
    Not a bad episode. Lol at the Sack in the beginning. Cool opening credits too. Jennette did an awesome job being loopy. And I squealed at the end when Carly was asking them questions while tied to the chairs. Especially the last question: "Did you enjoy it?" OMG! They were abiut the answer but then Spencer had to walk in! ARGH! Though I had a feeling that that would happen. But it was kinda funny that he didn't notice they were tied to the chairs when he walked in.

sonic__323

[119]Sep 12, 2009
    Kelanthayet wrote:
    I didn't really like it. The whole thing just felt rushed. And what about the question Carly asked? "Did you like it?" They never answered and I was really hoping they would! Why couldn't they make it an hour long?!
    You see, it's a shame, they rush too much on episode ideas, if they tooken more time just maybe they can make a pretty okay episode but no.. they decline.

Cartoon_bum16

[120]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 9
    it was pretty rushed, but the dentist scene was hilarious. but what about the part in the commercials where freddie asks carly if she's jealous? that wasnt even in the episode O_O

most of the kissing info was in the commercials though, so really the only thing i got out of the episode were the prisoner scenes and the dentist scene