We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iThink They Kissed' Discussion

IHeartSB

[121]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 13
    My only question about this episode is that now that Carly knows about the kiss, will it complicate their friendships? I also wonder if Carly will be jealous of Freddie and Sam now. The only reason I'm thinking this way is not because I think that Carly like likes Freddie, I just think that she may be upset that he's stopped giving her so much attention. In my opinion, Carly is someone who enjoys knowing that she has the upper hand when it comes to Freddie's crush on her and now she feels like she's loosing it and that drives her crazy. While I know the next few episodes will not include any shipping or whatever I just can't help but think that the dynamic between the three of them has forever been altered.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SkyeNite

[122]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 8
    Kelanthayet wrote:
    I didn't really like it. The whole thing just felt rushed. And what about the question Carly asked? "Did you like it?" They never answered and I was really hoping they would! Why couldn't they make it an hour long?!

I agree, although I DID LOVE This ep. I wish that it was an hour long one. However it was still hilarious and I figured that they wouldn't actually say wether or not they liked it, it would be giving away to much too early.

Kauaimon

[123]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 16
    I really liked this episode from the beginning. The Webcast was funny(the last time I thought it was funny was the kelly cooper sketch which ironicly aired the episode Sam and Freddie kissed, I believe) Sam was hilarious as a loopy kid when she was gassed up on laughing gas. The ending was bad, though. I was all pumped up, and then Carly asked "Did you like it"...then the episode ended. I wish it where longer, it like had no closing.

taillow22

[124]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 11
    I enjoyed the episode, though the ending left me a little underwhelmed. The Sack was hilarious, new opening credits were cool (but why did they use season 2 images on the season 3 openeing creds?) Jail scenes were pretty funny, as well as the loopy scene. In fact, the only scene I didn't really like was the first scene at the dentist's, and when the prisoners climbed in the pants. I think the episode should have focused on their friendship a little bit more, and less on the jail. And the question at the end "did you enjoy it" and no answer was just awesome on the writer's part. Just wished there was a scene in which they declared that they were still best friends. Oh well, 8/10

garnergeek

[125]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 14
    ok, i liked the ep, it was funny... BUT WHAT THE HECK did i miss the part where freddie says "r u jealous" to carly, and she says "i'm not jealous" where was that part? AND are they going to expand on this ep or not???? cuz they didn't answer if they liked it or not, but i think that was on purpose, which is crap and annoying cause i wanted to see it???

1MMfan

[126]Sep 12, 2009

It was rushed and I was a little disappointed. It was still good though. I loved the sack and Sam being loopy. Still, I wish they just told if they liked it or not. The prisinor thing was incredibly annoying. It was pretty decent, but they should've added more to it, it was too rushed.
    Btw, was it just me or did anyone else notice the part of the promo where Freddie asks Carly if she's jealous wasn't in the episode?

Kauaimon

[127]Sep 12, 2009
    Yea, I don't remember that part. Must be a deleted scene.

Cartoon_bum16

[128]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 9
    1MMfan wrote:

It was rushed and I was a little disappointed. It was still good though. I loved the sack and Sam being loopy. Still, I wish they just told if they liked it or not. The prisinor thing was incredibly annoying. It was pretty decent, but they should've added more to it, it was too rushed.
    Btw, was it just me or did anyone else notice the part of the promo where Freddie asks Carly if she's jealous wasn't in the episode?

yeah i noticed, and wondered that myself in an earlier post

TheSchwab

[129]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 11
    Just to say something here don't we already know sam and freddie liked the kiss? Remember the conversation in iKiss? Where Sam and Freddie each said it was nice and they complimented each other on there good work.

I did like that the jeolous question was cut from the episode as well.

Obiwan456

[130]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 12
    Kelanthayet wrote:
    I didn't really like it. The whole thing just felt rushed. And what about the question Carly asked? "Did you like it?" They never answered and I was really hoping they would! Why couldn't they make it an hour long?!

OMG. KEL!!!! Is that you? Kel from Toonsurfer. OMG

As far as the episode... I loved it! I found it hilarious, and that's all that matters. It is a comedy after all.

Kauaimon

[131]Sep 12, 2009
    Oh, they did. Right, I forgot. I didn't watch that episode when it came on, haha.

saylavee

[132]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 18
    I think it was a pretty good episode, but the ending was disapointing. It was rushed and the shouldved expanded on it more. Really it wouldve been way better as an hour long episode. Oh and did anyone else notice that Sam said "holy crap?" or was i hearing things?

Cartoon_bum16

[133]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 9
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Just to say something here don't we already know sam and freddie liked the kiss? Remember the conversation in iKiss? Where Sam and Freddie each said it was nice and they complimented each other on there good work.

I did like that the jeolous question was cut from the episode as well.

uh why? it doesnt make a difference to the outline to the show. if they shot the scene, and it was indeed significant in saying that carly likes freddie, its not going to matter whether they show it or not. because something like it will be shown in the future. it was probably taken out because they decided to wait to reveal it.

1MMfan

[134]Sep 12, 2009

saylavee wrote:
    I think it was a pretty good episode, but the ending was disapointing. It was rushed and the shouldved expanded on it more. Really it wouldve been way better as an hour long episode. Oh and did anyone else notice that Sam said "holy crap?" or was i hearing things?

On Dan's blog, he said that she really said, 'holy crab', but it sounded like holy crap.

saylavee

[135]Sep 12, 2009
    1MMfan wrote:

saylavee wrote:

On Dan's blog, he said that she really said, 'holy crab', but it sounded like holy crap.

Awwww i wish it was holy crap. I mean really they need atleast SOME edge even if its just alittle thing. So what if parents complain ^.^ Really quality in shows is going down, they need to edge it up a bit

Kelanthayet

[136]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 5
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Kelanthayet wrote:
    No I'm her sister.

crashblast24

[137]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 7
    saylavee wrote:
    1MMfan wrote:

saylavee wrote:

Awwww i wish it was holy crap. I mean really they need atleast SOME edge even if its just alittle thing. So what if parents complain ^.^ Really quality in shows is going down, they need to edge it up a bit

they did that with CNReal.

And now look what happened to cartoon network >_>

aamilne

[138]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 6
    We know that Sam & Freddie liked the kiss, but what does Carly think about it now that she knows? She would naturally wonder if it might have meant something for them. So, she asks them if they liked it, and then the show ends. I don't think Carly was just going to forget her question, but I guess the show doesn't want to open a big can of worms. At least, not yet. Friendships involving the opposite sex are difficult at their age, because they can face the situation where one friend is not romantically interested in another friend. The rejected friend is left wondering why they are "just a friend".

mitsukigirl13

[139]Sep 12, 2009
    This episode sucked! Sam being loopy was just stupid, the spencer plot was dumb, and the whole epi seemed rushed! I'm seriously starting to dislike iCarly.

Obiwan456

[140]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 12
    Kelanthayet wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Kelanthayet wrote:
    No I'm her sister.

Oh. Well, could you tell her to message me on chatango. It's been a long time since I got to talk to her.

Hey, I thought of something, this is the first episode that we knew about from Dan. This is the first ep he told us about.