We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iThink They Kissed' Discussion

meowzasx3

[141]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 2
    I do like that they (kind of) remember how long their kiss was.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DPluver2012

[142]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 11
    saylavee wrote:
    I think it was a pretty good episode, but the ending was disapointing. It was rushed and the shouldved expanded on it more. Really it wouldve been way better as an hour long episode. Oh and did anyone else notice that Sam said "holy crap?" or was i hearing things?

dan said she really said "holy crab"

DPluver2012

[143]Sep 12, 2009
    well im telling ya with nick doing the "episode every saturday" thing...i think they are gonna stretch this episode out..for some reason it'd be too stupid and unlike dan to stop right when they fell over in their seats and the plot wouldnt be finished cuz...what happened to the prisoners? lol and it to me seems like its gonna be dragged out like a cliff hanger for tonights ep

garnergeek

[144]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 14
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    I think it was a pretty good episode, but the ending was disapointing. It was rushed and the shouldved expanded on it more. Really it wouldve been way better as an hour long episode. Oh and did anyone else notice that Sam said "holy crap?" or was i hearing things?

dan said she really said "holy crab"

it really did sound like crap, i was like ohh love it! love darn lol

that70sguy92

[145]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 16
    That episode rocked! Sam's first secret was hilarious, and: "MAYBE I feel STABBY!" was one of the best quotes on the history of television. I have hope for this season. And, yeah, the ending wasn't the greatest. But, to the contrary of what most of you believe, I think it's very Dan-like.

1MMfan

[146]Sep 12, 2009
    Still, I think the prison thing was a little overused and they should've focused a little more on the plot. I hope they continue this. I hate cliffhangers that drag on too long.

JellyFishJammer

[147]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 29
    I didn't like it too much, nothing really happened or had a conclusion, it was mainly Carly whining (and over-exaggerarting) about the whole thing and I dunno, it just wasn't too good.

NegiSpongie

[148]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 20
    It wan't really the best episode IMO, but it wasn't bad either.
    It's just like they did with iFight Shelby Marx when they aired the commercials. We all thought that Carly finding out the secret would cause them not to be friends and Carly to become jealous, but they hardly fought or anything and the episode itself felt really rushed.

DarthFreeza

[149]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 23

I really did not like this episode at all.
    Nothing happened!

It's like they advertized the episode as a -shipper episode but then it really had more to do with the Spencer/Prisoners plot than the Sam, Carly and Freddie plot.

I was very disappointed =/

firebrid5

[150]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 4
    i liked the spencer plot.

saylavee

[152]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 18
    crashblast24 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    1MMfan wrote:

saylavee wrote:

On Dan's blog, he said that she really said, 'holy crab', but it sounded like holy crap.

Awwww i wish it was holy crap. I mean really they need atleast SOME edge even if its just alittle thing. So what if parents complain ^.^ Really quality in shows is going down, they need to edge it up a bit

they did that with CNReal. And now look what happened to cartoon network >_>

Oh please dont get me started on the whole CNReal thing. Really, Nickelodean and The-N (teen nick soon) are the only good channels with cartoons and live action shows left. I still have high hopes for icarly and i DVRed this episode. i watched it again this morning. Its actualy a pretty good episode. I think what made some people not like it was that we all thought something different would happen. Ya know i bet if they didnt show the commercial for this episode and just said that a new episode was premiering yesterday people wouldve liked it better because we didnt expect something to happen. I love The Sack!!! And when the prisoners came outa the pants got my mind all dirty

HaydenAvery

[153]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 21
    this a good episode! everyone needs to shut up about shipping. seriously everyone continues to judge the episode by shipping! it was a hilarious ep! spencers prison plot was funny and dan said it was only a frienship ep so you shouldnt of expected much. sonic you cannot tell me you didnt chuckle at least once.

1MMfan

[154]Sep 13, 2009
    I wasn't upset about there not being to much shipping. I guess if you want to be satisfied with shippings being mentioned there was Seddie and I guess Creddie too. But I was more upset they focused too much on the prisinor thing rather than the friendship. The prisnors interupting really made me mad. But I don't care if there was shipping evidence or not. And it doesn't look like iCook will be a shippy episode either.

wallflower07

[155]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 7
    I think what the should have done for carly to find out about the kiss is have melanie call carly and confess that she heard freddie say something strange and freddie and sam both think the other one told carly and blaming each other. Later they realize melanie told carly and calry sets them down and confronts them about it. I thought the prisoner escaping in the pant was hilirious especially the part where freedie asked Carly why she told them where the duck tape is.

shybaby13

[156]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 15
    Overall I really like this ep. Carly's was all freaked out which I always find pretty funny. But I found the Spencer plot a little overdone and predictable and just not funny. I loved how they never answered the last question, but I don't think they will continue this in the next episode.

taillow22

[157]Sep 13, 2009
    I would love if they continues this plot in the next episode, iCarly needs a steady ongoing plot :/

jmann1491

[158]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 3

i thought it was good that the episode ended that way. lets remember that this series will probably go onto 4 seasons, and it's only the first episode of season 3. there will be a lot of moments where this will happen again. i have no doubt in my mind that this will cause some issues with carly throughout the rest of the season. really think about it outside the box and not literally in this episode. the guy that has "loved" carly and worshiped the ground she walked on ever since they were neighbors kissed carlys best friend. thats gotta be a blow to her ego that someone shes led on for a while and kind of toyed with kissed someone else.

i will continue this later because i have to go somewhere.

XEOCX

[159]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 7

Going back to the season 3 opening credits, did anyone notice near the end of the them, it looked like Sam in a dress doing some dance or something?

If you need to see the opening going here and skip 49 seconds in- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl_8h57x8UE

SkyeNite

[160]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 8
    XEOCX wrote:

Going back to the season 3 opening credits, did anyone notice near the end of the them, it looked like Sam in a dress doing some dance or something?

If you need to see the opening going here and skip 49 seconds in- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl_8h57x8UE

Yah, My gues is iWas A Pagent Girl.