We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iThink They Kissed' Discussion

TheSchwab

[201]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 11
    I was just making the point that there is way more stuff that points to Seddie then **eddie. I'm a pessimist so Dan could say Seddie will happen and i still wouldnt be sure.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[202]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 21
    on with that shipthat shall not be named thing again? creddie could and can happen.

Uranium_OJ

[203]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 6

I agree. Creddie could happen - it's as probable as seddie. As for which couple would end up together in the end... well...

Although I am not a creddie fan, I believe creddie needs to happen before Seddie can happen. We won't get much Seddie interaction without some changes, namely Freddie thinking he still has feelings for Carly.

And, Schwab, you're acting extremely childish and rude. **eddie? Seriously? That's almost as pathetic as "the ship that shall not be named." Grow up.

Edited on 09/19/2009 1:02pm

TheSchwab

[204]Sep 19, 2009
    Nope.

**eddie disgust me. It sickiens me.

HaydenAvery

[205]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 21
    wow. anyeays CREDDIE can and will happen. get over it please.

taillow22

[206]Sep 19, 2009
    Kay, I'm completely confident that Seddie will happen in the end. Creddie has never had an episode besides iKiss. In fact, now that I think of it, Creddie has never been a major part of any episode, it just serves as occasional 2-line long arguement. However, calling Creddie **eddie is just plain wrong. It's not disgusting, Creddie isn't a bad thing, grow up :/

seagreen21

[207]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 4
    I havent been on the forums in a pretty long time, i dont really have time for it anymore, but i dont know why you guys are even fighting, excuse me, "disscussing" this! no offense but its kind of a dumb conversation, i like seddie but i dont know if its gonna happen, i also dont know it creddies gonna happen, you dont know thats its going to happen just because you like the ship! like i said, i love seddie, but its a comedy, as in, made for laughs! if creddie happens i wont really care that much! if you want to talk about it dont go on the i think they kissed forum

SkyeNite

[208]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 8
    taillow22 wrote:
    Kay, I'm completely confident that Seddie will happen in the end. Creddie has never had an episode besides iKiss. In fact, now that I think of it, Creddie has never been a major part of any episode, it just serves as occasional 2-line long arguement. However, calling Creddie **eddie is just plain wrong. It's not disgusting, Creddie isn't a bad thing, grow up :/
    THIS. I can see Creddie happening for an episode or two, but I doubt the series will end with Carly and Freddie getting together. And Creddie isn't disgusting, I actually wouldn't mind seeing it happen as long as the show still ends with Sam and Freddie getting together. And really even if you hate something or don't believe in it that doesn't give you the right to be disrespectfull of it. I don't believe in being Gay but I still have gay friends and I don't say anything thats disrespectfull, I don't call Cam *am. Thats just rude, and I more strongly believe in treating everyone with love and respect then anything else.
    Edited on 09/19/2009 3:46pm

TheGeneral6198

[209]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 7
    Honestly, I don't think the episode was very good. I mean, I think it's deep enough into the show for there to be relationships. After all, Josh and Mindy started dating in season 2, and now it's season three in icarly. I was hoping for Freddie an Carly to end up dating, because I do feel bad for Freddie. Plus, my only hope for that was shattered, because as far as I can recall, the part in the commercial where Freddie asks Carly if she's jealous about the whole thing wasn't even in the episode. Anyway, I didn't like the episode very much.

katywishing100

[210]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 15
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Nope.

**eddie disgust me. It sickiens me.

...wow..you seriously make me crack up with how immature you are, I highly doubt your over 13.

1MMfan

[211]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 16
    I agree, I prefer Seddie but I am not disgusted by it. I do some times defend Seddie but it's because I like Seddie. I don't hate Creddie, I am not disgusted by it, and I do think it's okay. I even used to ship it a long time ago. I agree they need to do some thing with Creddie for Seddie to happen. Freddie would have tp get over Carly to like Sam, and now there's a chance Carly was jealous of the kiss, so who knows how she feels.

TheSchwab

[212]Sep 19, 2009
    I'm actually 23.

Also, It disgusts me. It's my opinion. Theres nothing rude or childish or immature about it. I HATE IT. That's my choice. DEAL with it people. '

I'm a SEDDIE fan. I don't have to like or respect or even tolerate **eddie. It's my choice.

katywishing100

[213]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 15
    TheSchwab wrote:
    I'm actually 23.

Also, It disgusts me. It's my opinion. Theres nothing rude or childish or immature about it. I HATE IT. That's my choice. DEAL with it people. '

I'm a SEDDIE fan. I don't have to like or respect or even tolerate **eddie. It's my choice.

wow...your 23? And a couple on a kids network disgusts you? I think thats even sadder...

TheSchwab

[214]Sep 19, 2009
    A couple?

Carly and Freddie are not a couple.

SkyeNite

[215]Sep 19, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:
    I'm actually 23.

Actually we don't have to DEAL with it. Infact, you being so disrespectful to other peoples oppinions completely destroys any right you have to your own. and your right, your not acting childish because even a child knows the "treat others as you want to be treated" rule. Actually to say your acting childish is to insult every child in this world. You not acting like a child, your just acting mean.

TheSchwab

[216]Sep 19, 2009

It's not mean. I'm not being disrespectful. Why do you think you have the right to tell me i need to tolerate it? I'm not doing anything wrong here. I'm sorry your so sensitive. I hate **eddie. It's my right. I don't have to like it. Something is wrong if you think i have to.

It's my OPINION. I hate **eddie! What you going to do about it? Nothing. It's my choice. I am a SEDDIE fan. I am not a **eddie fan. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Edited on 09/19/2009 6:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.

GloryxxAngel

[217]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 4
    TheSchwab wrote:

It's not mean. I'm not being disrespectful. Why do you think you have the right to tell me i need to tolerate it? I'm not doing anything wrong here. I'm sorry your so sensitive. I hate **eddie. It's my right. I don't have to like it. Something is wrong if you think i have to.

It's my OPINION. I hate **eddie! What you going to do about it? Nothing. It's my choice. I am a SEDDIE fan. I am not a **eddie fan. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

I find it every hard to believe that you are a 23 year old women. You are very rude and immature. Everybody knows you like Seddie, you say it over and over again. I'm starting to think you only like the show because of it. You have to put yourself in other peoples shoes, how would you feel if I started to say, "*eddie disgusts me, I hate it so much." You would probably threaten to kill me.

garnergeek

[218]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 14
    why has this forum turned into a seddie/creddie battle, if you wanna do that then make a forum for which is better seddie/creddie. if they don't have that then just go on the seddie fourm or the creddie forum and talk about it there. people have their opinons they can say what they want, but it doesn't mean people can't say what they want back. this is super childish, can we move on. that's why i hate coming on the icarly thing cuz it's always people fighting about stuff

SkyeNite

[219]Sep 19, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

You do realize that your entire post contrudicts yourself. Please, don't bother asking me how because when ever I tell you you'll say I'm wrong even though you are and obviously have an issue with admitting that. And I'm pretty sure that no disrespect towards other members of the forum is one of the rules, so if you really want me to do something about it I could always report you.

startug

[220]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 23
    Schwab, I am so sad, a 23 year old, who is sick of a BF/GF relationship, Creddie and Seddie aren`t sick, you have your opinions, now pack your bags and go south, forgot ever speaking to us dude. I am sorry, but Schwab is really being stupid. Now, this episode could use some talk, but with a 9 year old stuck in a 23 year old body, looks like the thread is broken for a while.