We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iThink They Kissed' Discussion

DPluver2012

[81]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 11
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Well everyone on twitter is out supporting it.

i cannot wait for this.its gonna be an awesome episode and to see the new opening credits is awesome too ands for some reason i get this feelin the actors are gonna be shown in the sacks because of the riddle dan posted xD ( if you havent seen the sack video refer to icarly.com)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shybaby13

[82]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 15
    On my bus this afternoon I heard some sixth graders talking about how excited they were for I think they kissed. I think it's going to be big episode in the ratings!!

1MMfan

[83]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 16
    Only two more days, I can't wait! It does look like it'll be a big episode. The ads for it are on often, and now they added 'New iCarly Episode' at the bottom of the screen during a show.

XEOCX

[84]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 7
    I REALLY want to to the 2 minute preview clip on turbonick when it comes out! I thought it would be out today.

SkyeNite

[85]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    XEOCX wrote:
    I REALLY want to to the 2 minute preview clip on turbonick when it comes out! I thought it would be out today.

ME TOO!! It usually comes out the wenday or thursday before it premirers I hope that they don't decide to *overdramaticgasps* NOT HAVE ONE!! (dundundun!) Seriously though, watch them put one up on satureday like an hour before it premiers or somehting. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow and find out that they put it up over night though.

TheSchwab

[86]Sep 11, 2009
    dan posted the funfacts.

http://danwarp.blogspot.com/2009/09/icarly-fun-facts-about-ithink-they_10.html

SkyeNite

[87]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 8
    TheSchwab wrote:
    dan posted the funfacts.

http://danwarp.blogspot.com/2009/09/icarly-fun-facts-about-ithink-they_10.html

nothing really spoiler ish, though one of the facts (or should I say three of the facts) does make me think that Carly might assume that Freddie has feelings for Sam or vise versa

TheSchwab

[88]Sep 11, 2009
    Yeah...the references to previous episodes is more than likely what you are referring to.

Obiwan456

[89]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 12
    I kept myself from reading them, and I don't care about the 2 minute clip on turbonick, i never watch them anyway, I just wait for the episode.

Obiwan456

[91]Sep 11, 2009
    • level: 12
    hmm, look at the new promo for 4 icarly's 4 weeks in a row. One of them is in the widescreen format like iGo to Japan was. hmm

HaydenAvery

[92]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 21
    please leave sonic. we are all oing to watch this episode and you arent. whats the point in posting? were not going to agree with you. i still think some creddie stuff will happen tonight.

sonic__323

[93]Sep 12, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    please leave sonic. we are all oing to watch this episode and you arent. whats the point in posting? were not going to agree with you. i still think some creddie stuff will happen tonight.
    Don't tell me to leave, I was just expressing my opinion on how horrible this episode is going, it's not like I am going way too overboard.

HaydenAvery

[94]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 21
    your bashing an episode you have never seen....

sonic__323

[95]Sep 12, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    I could tell already that it's a waste dude, check this out, Carly found out Sam and Freddy kissed right? Well, if Carly and Sam stopped being friends forever then this show would end so basically there is a high chance they will still be friends but this is idea for this episode is just another "pulling out of pocket idea" which means that the writers of the episodes just get any idea without thinking of making an excellent episode and so far there was no good episode whatsoever IMO.

taillow22

[97]Sep 12, 2009
    sonic__323 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    I could tell already that it's a waste dude, check this out, Carly found out Sam and Freddy kissed right? Well, if Carly and Sam stopped being friends forever then this show would end so basically there is a high chance they will still be friends but this is idea for this episode is just another "pulling out of pocket idea" which means that the writers of the episodes just get any idea without thinking of making an excellent episode and so far there was no good episode whatsoever IMO.

We get it. You're cranky, and you hate the show. I'm with Hayden, you need to leave. You're icon, personality, and obsession with bashing iCarly are scaring me, quite frankly. Just as you miss the "golden days" on Nick, I miss the golden days on these boards, before you were here. The show is clearly not a failure at comedy if it's this popular. Get real.

sonic__323

[98]Sep 12, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

We get it. You're cranky, and you hate the show. I'm with Hayden, you need to leave. You're icon, personality, and obsession with bashing iCarly are scaring me, quite frankly. Just as you miss the "golden days" on Nick, I miss the golden days on these boards, before you were here. The show is clearly not a failure at comedy if it's this popular. Get real.
    The reason why this show is popular is because Nick does not have any better ideas and the creator actually thinks this show is great which I personally think not is spreading the word of it which is not necessary.

Girlygirl24

[100]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 28
    sonic__323 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    Don't tell me to leave, I was just expressing my opinion on how horrible this episode is going, it's not like I am going way too overboard.

how do you know if your not giong to see it