We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official 'iThink They Kissed' Discussion

sockstar

[61]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 12
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    It's weird. In the blog, he said they are probably one of the fastest producing scripted tv shows ever, yet we get less than 1 episode a month...

HAHAHA! Thats Nick for ya

But we'll probably be getting one ep per week for a few weeks after season 3 starts.

I doubt that. Nick is going to do their 3 in a row, then go back to 2/3/4 weeks between episodes. They don't have enough to really stretch out the show until it comes back (if it's 10 months, they only have about 20 episodes, so would need to air one, wait 2 weeks, air the next, wait 3 weeks, air another, then back to 2 weeks), and I'm already surprised they are doing 3 in 3 weeks now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Obiwan456

[62]Sep 2, 2009
    sockstar wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    It's weird. In the blog, he said they are probably one of the fastest producing scripted tv shows ever, yet we get less than 1 episode a month...

HAHAHA! Thats Nick for ya

But we'll probably be getting one ep per week for a few weeks after season 3 starts.

I doubt that. Nick is going to do their 3 in a row, then go back to 2/3/4 weeks between episodes. They don't have enough to really stretch out the show until it comes back (if it's 10 months, they only have about 20 episodes, so would need to air one, wait 2 weeks, air the next, wait 3 weeks, air another, then back to 2 weeks), and I'm already surprised they are doing 3 in 3 weeks now.

Well they seem to do that for the season starts.

1MMfan

[63]Sep 3, 2009
    • level: 16
    They did the same of airing one episode a week last year for season 2, then they aired it it every few weeks, so they probably will do that until season 4 starts.

Obiwan456

[64]Sep 3, 2009
    I've gotta wonder, will this go 4 or 5 seasons? Dan seemed toindicate they would got over 100 episodes, so unless we have a thirty episode season four...

katywishing100

[65]Sep 3, 2009
    • level: 15
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    I've gotta wonder, will this go 4 or 5 seasons? Dan seemed toindicate they would got over 100 episodes, so unless we have a thirty episode season four...

Probably 4 seasons.

Obiwan456

[66]Sep 3, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:

Probably 4 seasons.

Katy? I thought you said you were going to be gone all week. Anyway, its been so slow that I only had to do one extra task so far, and that was no big deal.

katywishing100

[67]Sep 3, 2009
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:

Probably 4 seasons.

Katy? I thought you said you were going to be gone all week. Anyway, its been so slow that I only had to do one extra task so far, and that was no big deal.

Nope, that was last week, I'm here now

XEOCX

[68]Sep 4, 2009
    • level: 7
    Another new promo. God, there's been lke 3 promos so far. This one was asking if Carly was jealous. Hm...

1MMfan

[69]Sep 4, 2009

I missed the new promo. I heard the parts where Carly was yelling about Sam and Freddie, and the part about Carly being jealous. The rest I missed because I wasn't in the room and some one was talking over it. I seriously doubt she's jealous though, since promos can some times just say things that really don't happen in the episode. Like for the Shelby Marx promo they made it look like Shelby was mad at Carly but she wasn't. And this is said to be a friendship episode.

katywishing100

[70]Sep 4, 2009
    1MMfan wrote:

I missed the new promo. I heard the parts where Carly was yelling about Sam and Freddie, and the part about Carly being jealous. The rest I missed because I wasn't in the room and some one was talking over it. I seriously doubt she's jealous though, since promos can some times just say things that really don't happen in the episode. Like for the Shelby Marx promo they made it look like Shelby was mad at Carly but she wasn't. And this is said to be a friendship episode.

Yea that kinda annoys me when promos make you think one thing, and something totally different happens, but I guess thats the purpose of them.

MissDarkness90

[71]Sep 5, 2009
    • level: 4
    I saw the premiere for iThink They Kissed on Nickelodeon once before, this episode sounds good! Though I'm gonna try and see it on Spetmeber 12th to see if it really is a good episode or it ended up not being as good as I expected. Wait, is this gonna be a regular episode or another tv movie?

1MMfan

[72]Sep 5, 2009

MissDarkness90 wrote:
    I saw the premiere for iThink They Kissed on Nickelodeon once before, this episode sounds good! Though I'm gonna try and see it on Spetmeber 12th to see if it really is a good episode or it ended up not being as good as I expected. Wait, is this gonna be a regular episode or another tv movie?

It's a regular episode.

Girlygirl24

[73]Sep 5, 2009
    • level: 28
    Really?? still i cant wait to see it

Obiwan456

[74]Sep 6, 2009
    I hop that with this season we get a clear season finale. Season one we got iHave a Lovesick Teacher, and season two was iFight Shelby Marx. Neither had that finale feel.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[75]Sep 6, 2009
    • level: 5

Obiwan456 wrote:
    I hop that with this season we get a clear season finale. Season one we got iHave a Lovesick Teacher, and season two was iFight Shelby Marx. Neither had that finale feel.

I'm with you on that, though Dan has said he doesn't like doing those continuity/storyline type episodes that a lot of shows do. He writes alot of standalone episodes.

SkyeNite

[76]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 8
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

Obiwan456 wrote:

I'm with you on that, though Dan has said he doesn't like doing those continuity/storyline type episodes that a lot of shows do. He writes alot of standalone episodes.

Well Dan said that he likes doing them he just can't when he writes for Nick because they don't play episodes in order. Otherwise he would.

omegazonecrazy

[77]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 4
    Yea, I think ur right. Although, in the commercial right when it cut to something else, it looked like Carly was getting mad that Freddie accused her of being jealous. Maybe that is one deal where the friendship thing comes in...

Obiwan456

[78]Sep 7, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:

Obiwan456 wrote:

Well Dan said that he likes doing them he just can't when he writes for Nick because they don't play episodes in order. Otherwise he would.

Still, if we had something like D&J Go Hollywood, something that has that dramatic edge but is still funny, something that feels like a finale. If he could do story arcs, that would be great, but as seen in Danny Phantom, when characters second appearence was shown before the episode where they were introduced, it doesnt work.

Animegirlx

[79]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 7
    SkyeNite wrote:
    Another thing. READ OVER YOUR POST BEFORE YOU POST THEM. I know you apoligize if you mention anything twice and such but you can not expect other people to even bother with reading your post if your to lazy yourself to go over it and make sure you said everything right. Just saying that post couldv'e been a lot shorter and easier to read if you would have bothered to proof read.
    First, don't be so freaking rude. If your even going to reply to someones post, you'd better just read the whole thing anyway. People are lazy and don't you think they'd find it annoying to see you complaining and whining about how messy their paragraph is...? -.- Second, it's not your problem to be all "Why so serious about if it's season 2 or 3?!?!"... By the way, it's officially now SEASON 3.
    Edited on 09/09/2009 8:11pm

Obiwan456

[80]Sep 9, 2009
    Well everyone on twitter is out supporting it.