We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Who should cause Courtney's downfall?

Who should defeat Courtney?

kitendoc

[61]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 25
    You know, after seeing all of the Duncan/Courtney love going on in the TDI fandom, I am going to say that this pairing has officially become overrated, in my honest opinion.

I mean, why do people support a pairing that is not going to happen? It shows that in the TDI special, that Courtney was using Duncan to get the million dollars, and the fact that she completely hurts Duncan throughout the TDA series proves that she is only toying with his emotions. In my views, I really think that when Courtney gets eliminated, she's going to have no one to protect her or support her in TDM because she basically screwed up her relationship with everyone, making her the most hated pariah.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LordGrievous

[62]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 13
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stephdumas wrote:

Maybe her downfall could be when she win. By watching Beth who's comforted to Brady (who could exist for real), she discovered then winning the million doesn't make you lots of friends and decide to share the million with the others as a way to find redemption and to start a new journey in Total Drama Musical. When we check the pic of Courtney helping Sierra with Gwen, Heather and Cody for climbing the statue of Liberty in NYC in Cake's TDM note, she smiled. Maybe just maybe, she might found some redemption between TDA and TDM.

yeah right! Courtney left Duncan for the money in TDDDI, so of course she wouldn't give up the money to anyone.

We don't know that she was going to cut him out, we just know she wasn't going to wait for him to get up

We don't know that she wasn't gonna cut him out but no matter what she valued winning over someone else's life.

stalemate666

[63]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 11
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stephdumas wrote:

Maybe her downfall could be when she win. By watching Beth who's comforted to Brady (who could exist for real), she discovered then winning the million doesn't make you lots of friends and decide to share the million with the others as a way to find redemption and to start a new journey in Total Drama Musical. When we check the pic of Courtney helping Sierra with Gwen, Heather and Cody for climbing the statue of Liberty in NYC in Cake's TDM note, she smiled. Maybe just maybe, she might found some redemption between TDA and TDM.

yeah right! Courtney left Duncan for the money in TDDDI, so of course she wouldn't give up the money to anyone.

We don't know that she was going to cut him out, we just know she wasn't going to wait for him to get up

We don't know that she wasn't gonna cut him out but no matter what she valued winning over someone else's life.

What? Come on it's not like he was going to die, Courtney wouldn't of left him if he was in any real danger of death

shishkabob999

[64]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 9
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:

What? Come on it's not like he was going to die, Courtney wouldn't of left him if he was in any real danger of death

I believe it's the "you wouldn't let us fall to our deaths?!" that he was referring to.

stalemate666

[65]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 11
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:

I believe it's the "you wouldn't let us fall to our deaths?!" that he was referring to.

again she knew the bomb was fake, everythings fake, she's not stupid

LordGrievous

[66]Nov 3, 2009

stalemate666 wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    again she knew the bomb was fake, everythings fake, she's not stupid

What bomb? I was referring to the balloon ride, besides she didn't know the bomb was fake in that spy challenge those stink-bombs weren't.

Edited on 11/03/2009 2:25pm

tigerty101

[67]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 15
    I'm hoping either Duncan or Harold put her in her place. Beth and Owen doing it, just wouldn't entertain me as much as Harold or Duncan. But, so long as it happens, I know I'll be happy.

alagaesian

[68]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 12
    Thank you, Tigerty, for staying on topic!

animatiun_lover

[69]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 2
    yea these duncan/courtney/harold threads seem to go off topic veryeasily usually trhey turn into some pointless arguement or vs thread

n5d25d90

[70]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 8
    I wonder what's worse: an off-topic Harold vs. Courtney argument or an on-topic Ryan Drummond vs. Jason Griffith argument...

Not sure if I said this, and what with dial-up and all I don't really want to waste any time trying to look for it, but I think it'd be pretty funny, at least considering the irony, if Courtney's downfall comes from her own technicalities.

BlazeDragon132

[71]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 1
    After this episode, I have a feeling Beth will be having the upperhand. She really has gotten more cunning as the season has the episode went through.

aygazoomba

[72]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 3
    Here's what I think:

I think Beth is going to win TDA. (I really like that she's been getting so far, because she didn't last long in TDI and there was little time for character development.)

And I think that in order to achieve this, Courtney is going to have to get out of the way somehow. This female alliance thing is a terrible idea, and will probably lead to Courtney's defeat.

4EverGreen

[73]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 44
    I agree. Courtney making an alliance with Beth is the same mistake Duncan made when he made an alliance with Heather: trying to make an alliance with someone who had absolutely NO interest in their protection! Duncan and Courtney both thought/think they were/are the Snakes, but they ended/will end up being the Tigers in an Alliance I like to call the Union of the Snake and the Tiger, in which the Tiger ALWAYS gets devoured/eliminated by the Snake (Heather and Beth!) The writing is practically on the wall for Courtney! She won't last too much longer now, which makes me happy! Enough said!

HaydenAvery

[74]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 21
    likely beth. thats the only plot she has left. when she takes down courtney she will make it to the finals with harold. but since they are both going to take down their enemies there is no telling who will win.

TBMSFriday

[75]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 9
    Beth...their alliance isn't going too well..

Harold probably won't again...

Duncan might..either he stabs her in the back, or she stabs him in the back..just depends on what happens first...

Courtney's probably too smart to do something stupid to get herself voted off..but, you never know... I say by her own means...it would be the funniest...

facebookfan

[76]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 7
    brekclub85 wrote:

Since by now most of us are awaiting Courtney's defeat, who do you want to be the one who triggers it?

Personally, I hope Courtney's elimination comes via a technicality or by Duncan. If the Final Two are indeed Duncan and Beth, this is what I beleive the Semi-Finals will be like:

Duncan, Beth, and Courtney are the Final Three. Duncan fnishes first in the cmpetition, assuring his spot in the Finals, and then is allowed to help one of the girls. Courtney will think for sure that duncan would help her out, but Duncan has grown tired of Courtney's attitude and helps Beth advance to the Finals instead.

What about you guys?

i personally think the final 3 will actually be Harold, Courtney and Beth (Duncan coming in 4th place) and Courtney 3rd place (bad guy came in third place last time, and it would follow the couple-being-eliminated-next-to-each-other pattern). but we'll see. i'd love to Courtney eliminated by a technicality (like Heather, the villain, last season) possibly be her other rules or a loophole or something .

stephdumas

[77]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 10
    If (and it's a big "if") Courtney is in the final 2, I could imagine her losting to Harold who win the million. A downfall when she was so close to win (to quote Maxwell Smart in Get Smart: "miss it by that much") and when she didn't esteemed so high the remaining opponent who's a geek(Harold). It could be a way for Courtney to get a lesson of humility from Harold.

brekclub85

[78]Nov 12, 2009
    • level: 4
    Now that Harold's gone, I think Duncan will be the one who defeats Courtney. I think my original theory of him helping Beth instead of Courtney succeed in the semi-finals has a chance of happening now possibly.

iamtunk

[79]Nov 12, 2009
    Well, I've always thought Duncan would be perfect (or maybe Harold). Or better yet, cause her own downfall.

However, I like my newest idea. She wins and then Chris sues and she loses the money.

okay, I'll shut up about my idea. this is like, the third thread i've brought it up.

nate4123

[80]Nov 13, 2009
    • level: 16
    My idea: Beth would find a loophole in Courtney's Contract and use that as an advantage to eliminate her out of TDA. Then she will continue on to win it all. I believe it will be Beth who will cause Courtney's downfall.