We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Who should cause Courtney's downfall?

Who should defeat Courtney?

alagaesian

[121]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 12
    I know. We suddenly got into this Courtney-Harold argument (which is ironic, since Harold really isn't on the show anymore) because I think Stalemate tried to prove that Courtney could win without karma beating her up because everyone else is "worse"...but that still doesn't explain how she could be protagonist enough to escape a downfall.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stalemate666

[122]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 11
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    Let's see...badmouthed everyone in a thirty-foot radius, whacked her love interest in the kiwis with a guitar for no justifiable reason, tricked Harold into voting off his love interest, PLAYED A GUY FOR PERSONAL GAIN, and the list goes on...all for money and the personal satisfaction that comes from holding a degree of power over her peers. I don't understand you you can call those acts not-villainous. All you do is throw up a shield and say that Harold did "worse" stuff. Okay. He's voted out. He won't win. How does Harold's "villainy" prove that Courtney won't experience a downfall?
    She does that to Duncan all the time, you didn't think it was so horrible the other 5 times, as for the badmouthing everyone has badmouthed her, and she's just bluntly honest, as for the tricking Harold what Harold did to Courtney was worse and she did it to protect Duncan not out of revenge, as for the using Justin thing, if it was anyone besides Justin I would agree but she just gave him a taste of his own medicine if anyone else did it you'd be singing praises about them and no it doesn't prove anything, I don't see Courtney as a villain, I don't see her as a Saint either, she's playing the game, she hasn't done anything to that bad and considering everyone hated her from the second she got back it's not like she betrayed anyone and isn't really hurting anyone that doesnt' deserve it (with the possible exception of Duncan, but that's been going on since season 1 lol, it's kinda their foreplay)

How is tricking someone to vote off their own girlfriend worse then sabotaging the votes? techinacally their about even.

While it is True Courtney didn't tricked Harold for revenge but didn't do it to protect Duncan either, she was knew that if Duncan goes then she'll lose the closest thing to an ally,

And playing the game is how Heather described what she was doing in TDI and we all know how she was then.

One Courtney didn't make Harold do anything, she just told him that if he didn't vote Leshawna off he would be voted off, he choose to believe her and choose to vote her off to save his own ass, so one lie with motivation to either save her friend or improve her position versus Harold cheating an innocent person off the show out of spite for another person, Harolds was worse., also you don't know if Courtney did it to protect Duncan or strengthen her own position but usually when she uses someone she brags about it on the private cam, she hasn't done that with Duncan yet so I'm inclined to believe she cares about him and just won't admit it

Courtney tricked Harold into believing the LeShawna was gonna backstab him, Harold would have nothing else but to go for the money and save himself so really Courtney did force Harold into voting off LeShawna. and actually I do know that Courtney did it to save her position since Duncan pointed it out.

Harold had choices, he could of not believed Courtney, he could have talked to Leshawna but now he just voted her off to save his own ass based on the word of one person, all it took was one lie to turn him against her and again we don't know either way if she did it for Duncan or her position or both you ASSUME that she was just being selfish but you don't know

Actually it took more then the word of one person it also took that LeShawna has become untrustful and Courtney knew that.

And no I'm not assuming because Duncan went to her to convince Harold to vote LeShawna and Courtney was hesitate in doing it until Duncan mentioned that she can't keep winning immunity and since she knew the other girls were going to vote off her only ally.

Courtney never admits anything she pretends to act selfish to make herself look stronger especially around Duncan, so that doesn't mean anything

stalemate666

[123]Nov 16, 2009
    LordGrievous wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    Difference: when Harold cheated Courtney off, he expressed that he felt remorse for his situation. When Courtney does mean things, she expresses no remorse whatsoever, not even on the private cams.
    He never expressed any remorse for voting her off, and like I said Courtney hasn't done anything to anyone that didn't deserve it, except for maybe the nailing Duncan in the nuts so many times, but the dude should learn the knee block seriously
    Harold: "Okay, I guess what I did to Courtney was pretty heinous" This would be easier to argue if you were watching Total Drama Island instead of Total Drama Courtney, which is in your mind on repeat.
    That's not remorse, that's just acknowledging it was a horrible thing to do, if justified it like half a second later, he never showed any remorse or made any effort to make amends

Of course he didn't try to make amends, Courtney was looking to kill him.

And that makes what he did okay?

stalemate666

[124]Nov 16, 2009
    alagaesian wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    Let's see...badmouthed everyone in a thirty-foot radius, whacked her love interest in the kiwis with a guitar for no justifiable reason, tricked Harold into voting off his love interest, PLAYED A GUY FOR PERSONAL GAIN, and the list goes on...all for money and the personal satisfaction that comes from holding a degree of power over her peers. I don't understand you you can call those acts not-villainous. All you do is throw up a shield and say that Harold did "worse" stuff. Okay. He's voted out. He won't win. How does Harold's "villainy" prove that Courtney won't experience a downfall?
    She does that to Duncan all the time, you didn't think it was so horrible the other 5 times, as for the badmouthing everyone has badmouthed her, and she's just bluntly honest, as for the tricking Harold what Harold did to Courtney was worse and she did it to protect Duncan not out of revenge, as for the using Justin thing, if it was anyone besides Justin I would agree but she just gave him a taste of his own medicine if anyone else did it you'd be singing praises about them and no it doesn't prove anything, I don't see Courtney as a villain, I don't see her as a Saint either, she's playing the game, she hasn't done anything to that bad and considering everyone hated her from the second she got back it's not like she betrayed anyone and isn't really hurting anyone that doesnt' deserve it (with the possible exception of Duncan, but that's been going on since season 1 lol, it's kinda their foreplay)

How is tricking someone to vote off their own girlfriend worse then sabotaging the votes? techinacally their about even.

While it is True Courtney didn't tricked Harold for revenge but didn't do it to protect Duncan either, she was knew that if Duncan goes then she'll lose the closest thing to an ally,

And playing the game is how Heather described what she was doing in TDI and we all know how she was then.

One Courtney didn't make Harold do anything, she just told him that if he didn't vote Leshawna off he would be voted off, he choose to believe her and choose to vote her off to save his own ass, so one lie with motivation to either save her friend or improve her position versus Harold cheating an innocent person off the show out of spite for another person, Harolds was worse., also you don't know if Courtney did it to protect Duncan or strengthen her own position but usually when she uses someone she brags about it on the private cam, she hasn't done that with Duncan yet so I'm inclined to believe she cares about him and just won't admit it

Courtney tricked Harold into believing the LeShawna was gonna backstab him, Harold would have nothing else but to go for the money and save himself so really Courtney did force Harold into voting off LeShawna. and actually I do know that Courtney did it to save her position since Duncan pointed it out.

Harold had choices, he could of not believed Courtney, he could have talked to Leshawna but now he just voted her off to save his own ass based on the word of one person, all it took was one lie to turn him against her and again we don't know either way if she did it for Duncan or her position or both you ASSUME that she was just being selfish but you don't know

How can anyone choose not to believe something?...Opinion is the heart of all choices and thought, you can't just CHOOSE to shape it in a certain way.

Besides, Harold was willing to trust Courtney and give her the benefit of the doubt. The willingness to trust and forgive is a protagonistic quality. You seriously think Beth, LeShawna, or even Lindsay would have given Courtney a chance like that? No. They would have been too suspicious of her, too angry and agitated at her.

Again, how does finger-pointing at Harold make Courtney a protagonist?
    Lets see should I believe the person that I cheated off the show and hates me and is obviously playing to win and vote off the girl I like or have some ****ing faith in her, and again Harold didn't do it out of trust he did it out of fear that he was going to get kicked off

stalemate666

[125]Nov 16, 2009
    alagaesian wrote:
    I know. We suddenly got into this Courtney-Harold argument (which is ironic, since Harold really isn't on the show anymore) because I think Stalemate tried to prove that Courtney could win without karma beating her up because everyone else is "worse"...but that still doesn't explain how she could be protagonist enough to escape a downfall.

I'm not saying she won't have a downfall I'm just saying she isn't the evil soulless villain you all make her out to be

pixarprincess

[126]Nov 16, 2009
    • level: 13
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:

I'm not saying she won't have a downfall I'm just saying she isn't the evil soulless villain you all make her out to be

THANK you!

At the very least her lawyers will probably walk out on her. Or so I hope.

alagaesian

[127]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 12
    pixarprincess wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:

THANK you!

At the very least her lawyers will probably walk out on her. Or so I hope.

Even I don't believe she's an evil soulless villain after these two episodes. But, I also believe that Harold is not the soulless villain you try to make him out to be. Your arguments look like you're trying to prove that Courtney is a hero and that Harold is an antagonist. Since my views starkly contrast with that, I'm debating against it.

lady_god

[128]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 7
    alagaesian wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    THANK you! At the very least her lawyers will probably walk out on her. Or so I hope.
    Even I don't believe she's an evil soulless villain after these two episodes. But, I also believe that Harold is not the soulless villain you try to make him out to be. Your arguments look like you're trying to prove that Courtney is a hero and that Harold is an antagonist. Since my views starkly contrast with that, I'm debating against it.
    yes i completely agree i read someof the posts and he makes it seem like courtney can justify everyhting she does while when opther peopel do something similar to it they become these horrible people who deserve no salvation lol

stalemate666

[129]Nov 17, 2009
    lady_god wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    THANK you! At the very least her lawyers will probably walk out on her. Or so I hope.
    yes i completely agree i read someof the posts and he makes it seem like courtney can justify everyhting she does while when opther peopel do something similar to it they become these horrible people who deserve no salvation lol

And you do the exact opposite, anything anyone else besides coutney does you justify and condemn courtney for less

lady_god

[130]Nov 17, 2009
    stalemate666 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    And you do the exact opposite, anything anyone else besides coutney does you justify and condemn courtney for less
    im not denying the fact that other cast members have done things that they shouldve have done but the things courtney has done are worst and you usually are the first one to jump to her defense when she does something inexcusable but offense if its another camper (just saying)

Brodoin15

[131]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 20

I don't think Courtney is pure, Dark Lord of the Sith evil. I also don't think Harold is pure and good as Superman. But facts from this season shows that Courtney is meant to be the villian. Harold is by no means a pure saint, but he isn't the villian.

Sure didn't see him whine for a prize, now did we?

I just don't like how Courtney fans seem to get all on other people's cases when they do something, Harold, LeShawna, Lindsay, but when Courtney does something, and we know she has more than once, they hardly take notice of it.

Like why can Courtney hit Duncan in his crotch for no reason, and Harold can't? I agree that it wasn't a good time for Harold to take his revenge on him, but Duncan had it coming. Courtney, on the other hand, hit him for no reason on the Guitar Haro challenge.

lady_god

[132]Nov 17, 2009
    and lets not forget when harold pansted duncan he said himself "ok i had that coming" so there!

LordGrievous

[133]Nov 17, 2009
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:

Actually it took more then the word of one person it also took that LeShawna has become untrustful and Courtney knew that.

And no I'm not assuming because Duncan went to her to convince Harold to vote LeShawna and Courtney was hesitate in doing it until Duncan mentioned that she can't keep winning immunity and since she knew the other girls were going to vote off her only ally.

Courtney never admits anything she pretends to act selfish to make herself look stronger especially around Duncan, so that doesn't mean anything

Your the one assuming things, Courtney is not pretending she even had a debate partner walk out on her because she's not a team player, Courtney can't stand losing and she'll walk all over anyone just to win.

LordGrievous

[134]Nov 17, 2009
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    Difference: when Harold cheated Courtney off, he expressed that he felt remorse for his situation. When Courtney does mean things, she expresses no remorse whatsoever, not even on the private cams.
    He never expressed any remorse for voting her off, and like I said Courtney hasn't done anything to anyone that didn't deserve it, except for maybe the nailing Duncan in the nuts so many times, but the dude should learn the knee block seriously
    Harold: "Okay, I guess what I did to Courtney was pretty heinous" This would be easier to argue if you were watching Total Drama Island instead of Total Drama Courtney, which is in your mind on repeat.
    That's not remorse, that's just acknowledging it was a horrible thing to do, if justified it like half a second later, he never showed any remorse or made any effort to make amends

Of course what he did to Courtney was bad but he shouldn't have to risk getting killed to try make amends.

HaydenAvery

[135]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 21
    hold on a second. it appears all the courtney fans call harold out as the bad guy when he stands up for himself. they like watching him suffer though so thats why its extremely biased.

stalemate666

[136]Nov 17, 2009
    lady_god wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    im not denying the fact that other cast members have done things that they shouldve have done but the things courtney has done are worst and you usually are the first one to jump to her defense when she does something inexcusable but offense if its another camper (just saying)

Oh please the things Harold has done is way worse, Courtney never turned on her friends they turned on her, and you expect her to be nice to everyone and give them a chance to vote her off for no reason, with the exception of Duncan everyone was trying to do that even Leshawna who was her friend at one point

stalemate666

[137]Nov 17, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

I don't think Courtney is pure, Dark Lord of the Sith evil. I also don't think Harold is pure and good as Superman. But facts from this season shows that Courtney is meant to be the villian. Harold is by no means a pure saint, but he isn't the villian.

Sure didn't see him whine for a prize, now did we?

I just don't like how Courtney fans seem to get all on other people's cases when they do something, Harold, LeShawna, Lindsay, but when Courtney does something, and we know she has more than once, they hardly take notice of it.

Like why can Courtney hit Duncan in his crotch for no reason, and Harold can't? I agree that it wasn't a good time for Harold to take his revenge on him, but Duncan had it coming. Courtney, on the other hand, hit him for no reason on the Guitar Haro challenge.

Isn't it obvious Courtney can because Duncan hits on her, I've never seen Duncan hit on Harold, I've seen him hit Harold but that's something else entirely

stalemate666

[138]Nov 17, 2009
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:

Your the one assuming things, Courtney is not pretending she even had a debate partner walk out on her because she's not a team player, Courtney can't stand losing and she'll walk all over anyone just to win.

The only person she's walked on so far is Justin, and like I said if it was anyone else that brought him down you'd give them a metal but since it was Courtney you condemn her

stalemate666

[139]Nov 17, 2009
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:

Of course what he did to Courtney was bad but he shouldn't have to risk getting killed to try make amends.

So it's okay for him not to try to make it up to her in anyway and not feel bad at all because shes mad at him?

stalemate666

[140]Nov 17, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    hold on a second. it appears all the courtney fans call harold out as the bad guy when he stands up for himself. they like watching him suffer though so thats why its extremely biased.

I only called him out when he does something cheap and unfair like vote Courtney off or attack Duncan during a truce, I have no problem with him doing the other pranks which is defending himself, the others weren't the others were just being an ***wipe