We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Who should cause Courtney's downfall?

Who should defeat Courtney?

stalemate666

[163]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 11
    alagaesian wrote:
    Oh dear. It looks like I have to bring up a few more points that people have obviously forgotten.

-Duncan was pranking Harold in The Big Sleep. I see no justifiable reason for this.

-Courtney nearly let four boys fall to their deaths over a million dollars

-Harold has only admitted attraction to two girls - LeShawna and Gwen. While he has implied that he likes Heather as well, he has never outright admitted it, just as he has never hit on her. He has specifically stated that he doesn't like Beth, and has shown signs that he did not like her even before they knew of the Vomit Comet's existence.

-Let's put Justin's situation in context of Princess Pride. He can no longer manipulate girls. But, even when he could, what exactly did he do with his power? Slack off, and save his butt from elimination a few times. The only person he ever specifically targeted was Izzy. But, when he suddenly lost his 'powers' in Dial M for Merger, he began to accumulate loads of injuries. This is called KARMA. He was being punished for his deeds. Courtney has nothing to do with it - sure, gave him a taste of his own medicine, but that does not justify PUSHING HIM OFF A TOWER, PLAYING WITH HIS FEELINGS, AND NOT EVEN LOOKING CONCERNED WHEN VOTING HIM OFF! Justin manipulated people occasionally, but NEVER physically hurt them.

-So...you're knocking Harold for flirting with four girls (when he has only really done so for one, two questionably) but you don't knock Courtney when she plays with two guys' feelings to further herself in the game?

-Don't remember the ep, but you consider Courtney's whining annoying while everyone considers Harold claiming he has "mad skills" annoying, thats justification enough to put him in his place.

-I'd have to rewatch TDDD but I know your exadurating and you don't know it wasn't just a bluff.

-More bs harold has shown he's into heather plenty of times and he only stated he didn't like beth after she got covered in puke.

-If you didn't notice Courtney was the one giving him all the injuries so that makes your whole argument pure BS.

-She never played with Duncan, as for Justin like I said she's giving her a taste of his own medicine if she did it to anyone else I would hold it against her and Harold thinks he has both girls in the bag, he thinks hes a player that's what I'm holding against him even if it is a delusion.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[164]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 21
    1. the pranking didnt stop after that. duncans to blame.

2. yes she did in TDDDDDI. your the liar.

3. harold was working on his courting skills. how can you possibly think harold was after heather? hes a good guy not a two timer. duncans a two timer for flirting with heather.

4. yes but courtney tricked him! how can you find that right?

5. yea harold was a real coward for punching duncans lights out and praning him back. (rolls eyes)

6. harold did not once hit on beth. beth misunderstood him and was the one crushing on him!

your the one dismissing things with crap. coiurtney and duncan are the bad guts. the writers have may that very clear.

4EverGreen

[165]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 44
    I can break this tie and end this debate. HaydenAvery is right. Courtney is an evil jerk who DOESN'T care about the rules, she breaks them every chance she gets, and whines when she doesn't get a prize even during a part of the challenge where a prize WASN'T supposed to be given out! Justin might have been a ladies man who toyed around with WAY too many ladies, but that doesn't give Courtney the excuse to make Duncan think that she was DUMPING him to woo Justin, only to savagely betray him and give him an intensive hospital makeover that he SO didn't deserve! Courtney is NOT a good girl, and anyone else who says that she is has got to have ROCKS for their brains and live their live eating stupid pudding for all their meals! Stop saying that Harold and Justin were WORSE than Courtney! As far as Courtney goes, she has NEVER been protagonistic, and I have yet to see one instance where the only reason she did something for ANYONE (Duncan included) was only an ulterior motive to further her quest to win money she doesn't deserve! She CAN'T get along with people, and it's been constantly said time and again that NOBODY likes her! And that's Lindsay saying that! Why else would all the Killer Grips vote her off for yelling, screaming, and insulting them EVEN when she had immunity? The answer is very simple; they hated her THAT much and wanted to prove a POINT to her! Everyone detests her, and with good reason! Harold and Justin do NOT have any good reasons for people to detest them! So let's drop this stupid argument already! Enough said!

AcmeAcne

[166]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 2
    My head hurts from the amount of facepalm stalemate 666 posts given me.
    There clearly not going to listen to reason or change there opinion Id say just leave it all for now,Courtney will be gone in a week afterall.

HaydenAvery

[167]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 21
    actually the good news is she'll be gone tomorrow after duncan votes her off.

alagaesian

[168]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 12
    True. Losing her chances with Duncan - which I'm assuming is going to happen, because he votes her off - is a good downfall for Courtney. All we'll need is the little brat kicking and screaming her way to the Lame-O-Sine.

However...maybe she won't kick and scream? Perhaps the thought of him betraying her will shatter her princess complex a bit. She might try to leave without showing any signs of weakness or emotion, only to break down crying halfway to the limo.

LordGrievous

[169]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 13

alagaesian wrote:
    True. Losing her chances with Duncan - which I'm assuming is going to happen, because he votes her off - is a good downfall for Courtney. All we'll need is the little brat kicking and screaming her way to the Lame-O-Sine. However...maybe she won't kick and scream? Perhaps the thought of him betraying her will shatter her princess complex a bit. She might try to leave without showing any signs of weakness or emotion, only to break down crying halfway to the limo.

Hopefully with her ego her princess complex will shatter alot.

shishkabob999

[170]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 9
    LordGrievous wrote:

alagaesian wrote:
    True. Losing her chances with Duncan - which I'm assuming is going to happen, because he votes her off - is a good downfall for Courtney. All we'll need is the little brat kicking and screaming her way to the Lame-O-Sine. However...maybe she won't kick and scream? Perhaps the thought of him betraying her will shatter her princess complex a bit. She might try to leave without showing any signs of weakness or emotion, only to break down crying halfway to the limo.

Hopefully with her ego her princess complex will shatter alot.

Well I suppose it will have to if she seems to get back to semi-normal by TDM?

Brodoin15

[172]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 20

stalemate666 wrote:
    Why is it that when a bunch of ignorants say something other ppl believe them over someone with a brain, you guys are idiots if you think Harold is a good guy or decent in any way

I don't like to be rude, but did you ever thing that it might just be you that is the wrong one? Why do we have to be the ones that are wrong when we have provided much more evidence than you?

All you do is say something, and then say our replies are dumb and pitiful. You don't back up what you say.

Edited on 11/18/2009 6:46pm

shishkabob999

[174]Nov 18, 2009
    stalemate666 wrote:
    lol there goes another one I provided more evidence then any of them lol how retarded all you all, and why am I wrong because of group of idiots say so, sry but it's going to take alot more then a majority which is usually retarded in this world to convince me I'm wrong when I'm obviously right, Harold has done so many bad things and you all just rationalize it away and if Courtney does something kind of bad you make it out like she's hitler and you idiots have the gull to say I'm wrong lol stop being such bias pricks

I have another idea, everyone. Maybe if we stop feeding her, she'll go away. :B

Brodoin15

[176]Nov 18, 2009

stalemate666 wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    lol there goes another one I provided more evidence then any of them lol how retarded all you all, and why am I wrong because of group of idiots say so, sry but it's going to take alot more then a majority which is usually retarded in this world to convince me I'm wrong when I'm obviously right, Harold has done so many bad things and you all just rationalize it away and if Courtney does something kind of bad you make it out like she's hitler and you idiots have the gull to say I'm wrong lol stop being such bias pricks
    idiot can't even guess my gender, funny how you label anyone who doesn't conform to how you think and accept the wrong answer as right a troll

Wow, you've got issues.

alagaesian

[177]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 12
    Brodoin15 wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    idiot can't even guess my gender, funny how you label anyone who doesn't conform to how you think and accept the wrong answer as right a troll

Wow, you've got issues.

I agree. You know, arguing with this guy was already pointless from the beginning, but now he's slowly degrading into an arguer who might be considered worse than Crystal Coconut. It's just not fun anymore. We all know we're right, and he if he wants to keep his clearly-biased view on the whole situation, I say, let him, as long as he doesn't start personally attacking us.

lady_god

[178]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 7

[/QUOTE] 1. And what excuse do you have for him leaving his dirty unwear around, and yes the girls don't care, but he thinks he's secretly going steady with them both... out of pure delusion granted but still. 2. Voting Duncan off wouldn't have been standing up to him either, Harold is too chicken to face Duncan in any way unless it's a cheap shot or behind his back. 4. I doubt Courtney would do the same, the alliance with Beth was an alliance of convenience and she broke it off before going after Beth, Harold voted off Leshawna the girl he cared about to save his own ass based on the word of someone who has a reason to lie and hates him probably, if Harold told Courtney that if she didn't vote off Duncan she'd get voted off she wouldn't believe him and at least confront Duncan before taking any further action. 5. He didn't have it coming then, they had a truce, and Harold did a cheap shot and like you said he was trying not to offend him. 6.0 grav chamber he hit on her first, then got disgusted by her when she did the challenge and got covered in vomit. lol How does what Courtney do outweigh what Harold did, Harold has cheated off an innocent, betrayed the girl he cared about to save his own ass, thinks he a player with 2 girls in the bag and attacked Duncan without warning when they had a truce, Harold has done way worse then anything Courtney did.

[/QUOTE]1. ok harold is a slob and i can understand the guys picking on him for that but thats not any worse than some of the things courtney has doen and that was last season. if anyone is still picking on him for that now, they just need a life and need to let the past go.

2. i never said voting duncan off would be standing up to him i only said that he got rid of courtney to make duncan miserable. and like i keep saying over and over, they are both over it!!!!!

4.i still think courtney wouldve doen it and is basically doing the same thing with beth. she KNOWS that beth doesnt liek her and she KNOWS that beth is trying to manipulate her but despite all that, she was still trying to "befriend" beth and make an alliance that in my opinion is even dumber than making an alliance with someone who at least you think is being genuine

5.i honeslt dont remember harold ever hitting on beth all i remember is that out of the blue beth somehow thought harold liked her and started coming on to him. besides courtney has also betrayed the person she liked to save herself(duncan in total drama drama drama drama etc), cheated off an innocent(justin when she made him think she was into him), use her lawyers to bend the rules and treats everyboyd liek crap just because she has COMMON sense. when you think about it, some of the things they did are the same and i dont see how attempting to kill someone(harold season 1) is worst than being delusional about 2 girls. besides you keep saying harold is a coward for not ever apologizing to courtney but if you remember, everytime courtney saw harold after he eliminated her,, she kept on chasing him trying to rip his head off. she doesnt even talk about that elimination anymore and she made it way further this season than she did last season so honestly i dont even know why you still bring that up especially since duncan and courtneyhave both gotten over it

Edited on 11/19/2009 6:36am

Brodoin15

[179]Nov 19, 2009
    alagaesian wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:

Wow, you've got issues.

I agree. You know, arguing with this guy was already pointless from the beginning, but now he's slowly degrading into an arguer who might be considered worse than Crystal Coconut. It's just not fun anymore. We all know we're right, and he if he wants to keep his clearly-biased view on the whole situation, I say, let him, as long as he doesn't start personally attacking us.

Yeah.

What bugged me the most was that he was not only being biased, and hyprocritical, but also placing completely obvious double-standards. Courtney can hit Duncan because he likes her? Really? Gimme a break.

He was taking things out of context, as well. Such as when some of us said that Courtney isn't pure evil, and even that Harold isn't all pure good, yet he still went on and said things like we think Courtney is Hitler or whatever.

I just wish that if we do need a debate, that it would be with someone respectful, and mature, because it seems like most people like that who are willing to debate topics such as this are on Harold's side.

shishkabob999

[180]Nov 19, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:
    Courtney can hit Duncan because he likes her? Really? Gimme a break.

Awesome, you've now just provided a strong moral argument for Duncan/Harold! : D Good job, stalemate!