We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Who should cause Courtney's downfall?

Who should defeat Courtney?

imverybasic

[201]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 16

I agree. At least Heather got her commpance for every wrong thing that she's done, but Courtney manages to get away with just about anything.

I'll admit that the writers have toned down on Courtney for the remainder of the season, but that still gives her no excuse as for how she treated everybody. It's no surprise that much unike Courtney, Heather competed for the spotlight. But a small part of her felt that she competed for the some of the same reasons as Courtney. I think that if this season were to come out with another special, I look forward to having everybody shunning her, like they did to Heather.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HaydenAvery

[202]Nov 22, 2009
    • level: 21
    kittiekat10105 wrote:

imverybasic wrote:
    Yeah, some downfall, huh? With her status as the antagonistic Mary-Sue, I was expecting a little more from her. I thought that for sure she would throw a fit from her elimination, but she took it a lot better than I expected-- than a lot of us expected, that is. The whole 32-page contract thing made this whole pre-escapade with her and Duncan far too predictable for this episode. I also wish that Duncan wasn't so love-struck, so he could have retaliated against her.

Well she also lost her PDA, but I get what you're saying. I was hoping something a little worse would happen to her, and I'm a FAN!

courtney got her PDA back from beths raccoon. she was the one to tell off duncan too. courtney needed much worse to happen to her!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.