We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Who should cause Courtney's downfall?

Who should defeat Courtney?

Brodoin15

[141]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 20
    stalemate666 wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:

I don't think Courtney is pure, Dark Lord of the Sith evil. I also don't think Harold is pure and good as Superman. But facts from this season shows that Courtney is meant to be the villian. Harold is by no means a pure saint, but he isn't the villian.

Sure didn't see him whine for a prize, now did we?

I just don't like how Courtney fans seem to get all on other people's cases when they do something, Harold, LeShawna, Lindsay, but when Courtney does something, and we know she has more than once, they hardly take notice of it.

Like why can Courtney hit Duncan in his crotch for no reason, and Harold can't? I agree that it wasn't a good time for Harold to take his revenge on him, but Duncan had it coming. Courtney, on the other hand, hit him for no reason on the Guitar Haro challenge.

Isn't it obvious Courtney can because Duncan hits on her, I've never seen Duncan hit on Harold, I've seen him hit Harold but that's something else entirely

Um, I meant hit as in punch, kick, slap, etc. Not hit on.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LordGrievous

[142]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 13
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    Difference: when Harold cheated Courtney off, he expressed that he felt remorse for his situation. When Courtney does mean things, she expresses no remorse whatsoever, not even on the private cams.
    He never expressed any remorse for voting her off, and like I said Courtney hasn't done anything to anyone that didn't deserve it, except for maybe the nailing Duncan in the nuts so many times, but the dude should learn the knee block seriously
    Harold: "Okay, I guess what I did to Courtney was pretty heinous" This would be easier to argue if you were watching Total Drama Island instead of Total Drama Courtney, which is in your mind on repeat.
    That's not remorse, that's just acknowledging it was a horrible thing to do, if justified it like half a second later, he never showed any remorse or made any effort to make amends

Of course he didn't try to make amends, Courtney was looking to kill him.

And that makes what he did okay?

Of course what he did to Courtney was bad but he shouldn't have to risk getting killed to try make amends.

So it's okay for him not to try to make it up to her in anyway and not feel bad at all because shes mad at him?

Now your just twisting my words, Harold did regret rigging her vote off he just can't go up to her and apologise because it would be suicidal because of her temper.

LordGrievous

[143]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 13
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    Let's see...badmouthed everyone in a thirty-foot radius, whacked her love interest in the kiwis with a guitar for no justifiable reason, tricked Harold into voting off his love interest, PLAYED A GUY FOR PERSONAL GAIN, and the list goes on...all for money and the personal satisfaction that comes from holding a degree of power over her peers. I don't understand you you can call those acts not-villainous. All you do is throw up a shield and say that Harold did "worse" stuff. Okay. He's voted out. He won't win. How does Harold's "villainy" prove that Courtney won't experience a downfall?
    She does that to Duncan all the time, you didn't think it was so horrible the other 5 times, as for the badmouthing everyone has badmouthed her, and she's just bluntly honest, as for the tricking Harold what Harold did to Courtney was worse and she did it to protect Duncan not out of revenge, as for the using Justin thing, if it was anyone besides Justin I would agree but she just gave him a taste of his own medicine if anyone else did it you'd be singing praises about them and no it doesn't prove anything, I don't see Courtney as a villain, I don't see her as a Saint either, she's playing the game, she hasn't done anything to that bad and considering everyone hated her from the second she got back it's not like she betrayed anyone and isn't really hurting anyone that doesnt' deserve it (with the possible exception of Duncan, but that's been going on since season 1 lol, it's kinda their foreplay)

How is tricking someone to vote off their own girlfriend worse then sabotaging the votes? techinacally their about even.

While it is True Courtney didn't tricked Harold for revenge but didn't do it to protect Duncan either, she was knew that if Duncan goes then she'll lose the closest thing to an ally,

And playing the game is how Heather described what she was doing in TDI and we all know how she was then.

One Courtney didn't make Harold do anything, she just told him that if he didn't vote Leshawna off he would be voted off, he choose to believe her and choose to vote her off to save his own ass, so one lie with motivation to either save her friend or improve her position versus Harold cheating an innocent person off the show out of spite for another person, Harolds was worse., also you don't know if Courtney did it to protect Duncan or strengthen her own position but usually when she uses someone she brags about it on the private cam, she hasn't done that with Duncan yet so I'm inclined to believe she cares about him and just won't admit it

Courtney tricked Harold into believing the LeShawna was gonna backstab him, Harold would have nothing else but to go for the money and save himself so really Courtney did force Harold into voting off LeShawna. and actually I do know that Courtney did it to save her position since Duncan pointed it out.

Harold had choices, he could of not believed Courtney, he could have talked to Leshawna but now he just voted her off to save his own ass based on the word of one person, all it took was one lie to turn him against her and again we don't know either way if she did it for Duncan or her position or both you ASSUME that she was just being selfish but you don't know

Actually it took more then the word of one person it also took that LeShawna has become untrustful and Courtney knew that.

And no I'm not assuming because Duncan went to her to convince Harold to vote LeShawna and Courtney was hesitate in doing it until Duncan mentioned that she can't keep winning immunity and since she knew the other girls were going to vote off her only ally.

Courtney never admits anything she pretends to act selfish to make herself look stronger especially around Duncan, so that doesn't mean anything

Your the one assuming things, Courtney is not pretending she even had a debate partner walk out on her because she's not a team player, Courtney can't stand losing and she'll walk all over anyone just to win.

The only person she's walked on so far is Justin, and like I said if it was anyone else that brought him down you'd give them a metal but since it was Courtney you condemn her

She was walking all over Lindsay as well tried to deceive Beth, and no I'.m not singling out Courtney I hated LeShawna for what she did too, but Courtney is the only person who tried to commit murder and that makes her worse then even Heather. plus her whining doesn't help either.

stalemate666

[144]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 11
    Brodoin15 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:

I don't think Courtney is pure, Dark Lord of the Sith evil. I also don't think Harold is pure and good as Superman. But facts from this season shows that Courtney is meant to be the villian. Harold is by no means a pure saint, but he isn't the villian.

I just don't like how Courtney fans seem to get all on other people's cases when they do something, Harold, LeShawna, Lindsay, but when Courtney does something, and we know she has more than once, they hardly take notice of it.

Like why can Courtney hit Duncan in his crotch for no reason, and Harold can't? I agree that it wasn't a good time for Harold to take his revenge on him, but Duncan had it coming. Courtney, on the other hand, hit him for no reason on the Guitar Haro challenge.

Isn't it obvious Courtney can because Duncan hits on her, I've never seen Duncan hit on Harold, I've seen him hit Harold but that's something else entirely

I know I said it's okay for Courtney to kick Duncan in the balls because he hits on her, and Harold is a coward he's too afraid to actually stand up for himself so he just does cheap shots and sneak around

stalemate666

[145]Nov 17, 2009
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    Difference: when Harold cheated Courtney off, he expressed that he felt remorse for his situation. When Courtney does mean things, she expresses no remorse whatsoever, not even on the private cams.
    He never expressed any remorse for voting her off, and like I said Courtney hasn't done anything to anyone that didn't deserve it, except for maybe the nailing Duncan in the nuts so many times, but the dude should learn the knee block seriously
    Harold: "Okay, I guess what I did to Courtney was pretty heinous" This would be easier to argue if you were watching Total Drama Island instead of Total Drama Courtney, which is in your mind on repeat.
    That's not remorse, that's just acknowledging it was a horrible thing to do, if justified it like half a second later, he never showed any remorse or made any effort to make amends

Of course he didn't try to make amends, Courtney was looking to kill him.

And that makes what he did okay?

Of course what he did to Courtney was bad but he shouldn't have to risk getting killed to try make amends.

So it's okay for him not to try to make it up to her in anyway and not feel bad at all because shes mad at him?

Now your just twisting my words, Harold did regret rigging her vote off he just can't go up to her and apologise because it would be suicidal because of her temper.

He acknowledged it was "harsh" he never showed any real regret

stalemate666

[146]Nov 17, 2009
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    LordGrievous wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    Let's see...badmouthed everyone in a thirty-foot radius, whacked her love interest in the kiwis with a guitar for no justifiable reason, tricked Harold into voting off his love interest, PLAYED A GUY FOR PERSONAL GAIN, and the list goes on...all for money and the personal satisfaction that comes from holding a degree of power over her peers. I don't understand you you can call those acts not-villainous. All you do is throw up a shield and say that Harold did "worse" stuff. Okay. He's voted out. He won't win. How does Harold's "villainy" prove that Courtney won't experience a downfall?
    She does that to Duncan all the time, you didn't think it was so horrible the other 5 times, as for the badmouthing everyone has badmouthed her, and she's just bluntly honest, as for the tricking Harold what Harold did to Courtney was worse and she did it to protect Duncan not out of revenge, as for the using Justin thing, if it was anyone besides Justin I would agree but she just gave him a taste of his own medicine if anyone else did it you'd be singing praises about them and no it doesn't prove anything, I don't see Courtney as a villain, I don't see her as a Saint either, she's playing the game, she hasn't done anything to that bad and considering everyone hated her from the second she got back it's not like she betrayed anyone and isn't really hurting anyone that doesnt' deserve it (with the possible exception of Duncan, but that's been going on since season 1 lol, it's kinda their foreplay)

How is tricking someone to vote off their own girlfriend worse then sabotaging the votes? techinacally their about even.

While it is True Courtney didn't tricked Harold for revenge but didn't do it to protect Duncan either, she was knew that if Duncan goes then she'll lose the closest thing to an ally,

And playing the game is how Heather described what she was doing in TDI and we all know how she was then.

One Courtney didn't make Harold do anything, she just told him that if he didn't vote Leshawna off he would be voted off, he choose to believe her and choose to vote her off to save his own ass, so one lie with motivation to either save her friend or improve her position versus Harold cheating an innocent person off the show out of spite for another person, Harolds was worse., also you don't know if Courtney did it to protect Duncan or strengthen her own position but usually when she uses someone she brags about it on the private cam, she hasn't done that with Duncan yet so I'm inclined to believe she cares about him and just won't admit it

Courtney tricked Harold into believing the LeShawna was gonna backstab him, Harold would have nothing else but to go for the money and save himself so really Courtney did force Harold into voting off LeShawna. and actually I do know that Courtney did it to save her position since Duncan pointed it out.

Harold had choices, he could of not believed Courtney, he could have talked to Leshawna but now he just voted her off to save his own ass based on the word of one person, all it took was one lie to turn him against her and again we don't know either way if she did it for Duncan or her position or both you ASSUME that she was just being selfish but you don't know

Actually it took more then the word of one person it also took that LeShawna has become untrustful and Courtney knew that.

And no I'm not assuming because Duncan went to her to convince Harold to vote LeShawna and Courtney was hesitate in doing it until Duncan mentioned that she can't keep winning immunity and since she knew the other girls were going to vote off her only ally.

Courtney never admits anything she pretends to act selfish to make herself look stronger especially around Duncan, so that doesn't mean anything

Your the one assuming things, Courtney is not pretending she even had a debate partner walk out on her because she's not a team player, Courtney can't stand losing and she'll walk all over anyone just to win.

The only person she's walked on so far is Justin, and like I said if it was anyone else that brought him down you'd give them a metal but since it was Courtney you condemn her

She was walking all over Lindsay as well tried to deceive Beth, and no I'.m not singling out Courtney I hated LeShawna for what she did too, but Courtney is the only person who tried to commit murder and that makes her worse then even Heather. plus her whining doesn't help either.

How did she step on Lindsey? By winning the princess challenge? and when did Courtney try to commit murder?

alagaesian

[147]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 12
    stalemate666 wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:

I know I said it's okay for Courtney to kick Duncan in the balls because he hits on her, and Harold is a coward he's too afraid to actually stand up for himself so he just does cheap shots and sneak around

How was that a cowardly act? Splashing water in his eyes?...Look, do you seriously think Harold, even if he's had a little training, can take down Duncan in a fair fight? Of course not. If he stands up for himself without first taking Duncan down a notch, then Duncan wrings his scrawny neck. That's not really standing up for himself, that's getting pulverized. It does nothing to make Duncan respect him at all, it just makes Duncan think of how pathetic the dork is.

And how is hitting on someone a justifiable reason to get nearly castrated with a guitar??? So, he wants to get flirty with her. From your arguments, words don't matter that much. It's certainly nothing for us, the forum-ers, to get upset with, let alone the contestants. She shouldn't jump at the chance to whack him in the kiwis.

lady_god

[148]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 7

stalemate666 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    I know. We suddenly got into this Courtney-Harold argument (which is ironic, since Harold really isn't on the show anymore) because I think Stalemate tried to prove that Courtney could win without karma beating her up because everyone else is "worse"...but that still doesn't explain how she could be protagonist enough to escape a downfall.
    I'm not saying she won't have a downfall I'm just saying she isn't the evil soulless villain you all make her out to be
    THANK you! At the very least her lawyers will probably walk out on her. Or so I hope.
    Even I don't believe she's an evil soulless villain after these two episodes. But, I also believe that Harold is not the soulless villain you try to make him out to be. Your arguments look like you're trying to prove that Courtney is a hero and that Harold is an antagonist. Since my views starkly contrast with that, I'm debating against it.
    yes i completely agree i read someof the posts and he makes it seem like courtney can justify everyhting she does while when opther peopel do something similar to it they become these horrible people who deserve no salvation lol
    And you do the exact opposite, anything anyone else besides coutney does you justify and condemn courtney for less
    im not denying the fact that other cast members have done things that they shouldve have done but the things courtney has done are worst and you usually are the first one to jump to her defense when she does something inexcusable but offense if its another camper (just saying)
    Oh please the things Harold has done is way worse, Courtney never turned on her friends they turned on her, and you expect her to be nice to everyone and give them a chance to vote her off for no reason, with the exception of Duncan everyone was trying to do that even Leshawna who was her friend at one point
    ok it looks like whayt other peopel are saying is basically what im gonna say but ill say it anyways: courtneys friends dityched her in real life because she wasnt a team player. maybe if she wasnt such a selfish brat, she wouldnt lose friends so often. ok here are a list of bad things harold has done (very bad not just regular bad)

voted courtney off to attack duncan, punch duncan and kick him in the middle (even though duncan had it coming), ACCIDENTALLY killed duncans spider and pansted duncan.

now here are the extremely bad things courtney has done: attempting to kill harold (over money), leaving duncan to die just so she could win a million dollars, instghate fights and insult people to the point where they want to badly hurt her; attempt to manipulate beth and lindsay. hmmmmmmmmm i wonder which one is worst....and the worst part is, she has her lawyers to back her up on everything so she has unfair advantages and on top of that she still tries to do things in an unfair way besides courtney and duncan ahve both got over the whole cheatiung her off thing anyways. in fact if it werent for harold courtney wouldnt even be on total drama action!!! so if anything you should begrateful ahrodl did that

Edited on 11/18/2009 6:48am

Brodoin15

[149]Nov 18, 2009

stalemate666 wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:
    I don't think Courtney is pure, Dark Lord of the Sith evil. I also don't think Harold is pure and good as Superman. But facts from this season shows that Courtney is meant to be the villian. Harold is by no means a pure saint, but he isn't the villian. Sure didn't see him whine for a prize, now did we? I just don't like how Courtney fans seem to get all on other people's cases when they do something, Harold, LeShawna, Lindsay, but when Courtney does something, and we know she has more than once, they hardly take notice of it. Like why can Courtney hit Duncan in his crotch for no reason, and Harold can't? I agree that it wasn't a good time for Harold to take his revenge on him, but Duncan had it coming. Courtney, on the other hand, hit him for no reason on the Guitar Haro challenge.

That, by no means, gives Courtney the right to hit him. Just because he finds her attractive, doesn't mean she can hit him. She had no reason to, Duncan did nothing to her.

At least Harold had a reason. Besides, like it was said above, how could Harold fight fair? In a 1-on-1 fight against Duncan, Harold stands no chance. What is Harold supposed to do? Have his "last stand at the Alamo" or something?

You cannot say that Duncan can prank Harold, but when Harold tries to get payback, that he is a coward. Its pretty much Duncan's fault for the whole thing. He even knows it, cause he even said he knew he had it coming.

Edited on 11/18/2009 9:26am

stalemate666

[150]Nov 18, 2009
    alagaesian wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:

How was that a cowardly act? Splashing water in his eyes?...Look, do you seriously think Harold, even if he's had a little training, can take down Duncan in a fair fight? Of course not. If he stands up for himself without first taking Duncan down a notch, then Duncan wrings his scrawny neck. That's not really standing up for himself, that's getting pulverized. It does nothing to make Duncan respect him at all, it just makes Duncan think of how pathetic the dork is.

And how is hitting on someone a justifiable reason to get nearly castrated with a guitar??? So, he wants to get flirty with her. From your arguments, words don't matter that much. It's certainly nothing for us, the forum-ers, to get upset with, let alone the contestants. She shouldn't jump at the chance to whack him in the kiwis.

Harold has never stood up for himself in anyway, both Lindsey and Beth were able to stand up to heather but Harold hasn't stood up to Courtney or Duncan in any way, he's a coward

as for whacking Duncan in the nuts it's not right and she does over do it but by now the guy should really see it coming and you weren't mad at her when she did it last season

stalemate666

[151]Nov 18, 2009
    lady_god wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    I know. We suddenly got into this Courtney-Harold argument (which is ironic, since Harold really isn't on the show anymore) because I think Stalemate tried to prove that Courtney could win without karma beating her up because everyone else is "worse"...but that still doesn't explain how she could be protagonist enough to escape a downfall.
    I'm not saying she won't have a downfall I'm just saying she isn't the evil soulless villain you all make her out to be
    THANK you! At the very least her lawyers will probably walk out on her. Or so I hope.
    Even I don't believe she's an evil soulless villain after these two episodes. But, I also believe that Harold is not the soulless villain you try to make him out to be. Your arguments look like you're trying to prove that Courtney is a hero and that Harold is an antagonist. Since my views starkly contrast with that, I'm debating against it.
    yes i completely agree i read someof the posts and he makes it seem like courtney can justify everyhting she does while when opther peopel do something similar to it they become these horrible people who deserve no salvation lol
    And you do the exact opposite, anything anyone else besides coutney does you justify and condemn courtney for less
    im not denying the fact that other cast members have done things that they shouldve have done but the things courtney has done are worst and you usually are the first one to jump to her defense when she does something inexcusable but offense if its another camper (just saying)
    Oh please the things Harold has done is way worse, Courtney never turned on her friends they turned on her, and you expect her to be nice to everyone and give them a chance to vote her off for no reason, with the exception of Duncan everyone was trying to do that even Leshawna who was her friend at one point
    ok it looks like whayt other peopel are saying is basically what im gonna say but ill say it anyways: courtneys friends dityched her in real life because she wasnt a team player. maybe if she wasnt such a selfish brat, she wouldnt lose friends so often. ok here are a list of bad things harold has done (very bad not just regular bad)

voted courtney off to attack duncan, punch duncan and kick him in the middle (even though duncan had it coming), ACCIDENTALLY killed duncans spider and pansted duncan.

now here are the extremely bad things courtney has done: attempting to kill harold (over money), leaving duncan to die just so she could win a million dollars, instghate fights and insult people to the point where they want to badly hurt her; attempt to manipulate beth and lindsay. hmmmmmmmmm i wonder which one is worst....and the worst part is, she has her lawyers to back her up on everything so she has unfair advantages and on top of that she still tries to do things in an unfair way besides courtney and duncan ahve both got over the whole cheatiung her off thing anyways. in fact if it werent for harold courtney wouldnt even be on total drama action!!! so if anything you should begrateful ahrodl did that

lol biased much Courtney never tried to kill Harold just hurt him and he had it coming he cheated her off the show, she didn't leave Duncan to die, he had a twisted ankle not like he was suffering from a mortal wound, she insults everyone because she telling the truth, I don't remember her ever trying to use Lindsey.

As for what Harold has done.
    1.Last season he snored and kept everyone awake all night and left his underwear and crap everywhere in the guys cabin (that's what lead to everyone picking on him.)
    2.Cheated Courtney off the show because he was to afraid to stand up to Duncan.
    3.Hit on Heather when he thought (deluded himself into thinking more like it) that him and Leshawna were together.
    4.Voted off Leshawna to save his own ass based on the word of someone who hated him.
    5.Attacked Duncan with a cheap shot when he they had a truce and he didn't have it coming.
    6.Hit on Beth when he thought (deluded himself into thinking) he had two girls in the bag, then became disgusted with her after the challenge where she got covered in puke.

Harold has done way worse, the only thing Courtney has done that even compares is leaving Duncan when he was hurt, and we don't if she would of shared the money if she won or not.

stalemate666

[152]Nov 18, 2009
    Brodoin15 wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    Brodoin15 wrote:
    I don't think Courtney is pure, Dark Lord of the Sith evil. I also don't think Harold is pure and good as Superman. But facts from this season shows that Courtney is meant to be the villian. Harold is by no means a pure saint, but he isn't the villian. Sure didn't see him whine for a prize, now did we? I just don't like how Courtney fans seem to get all on other people's cases when they do something, Harold, LeShawna, Lindsay, but when Courtney does something, and we know she has more than once, they hardly take notice of it. Like why can Courtney hit Duncan in his crotch for no reason, and Harold can't? I agree that it wasn't a good time for Harold to take his revenge on him, but Duncan had it coming. Courtney, on the other hand, hit him for no reason on the Guitar Haro challenge.

That, by no means, gives Courtney the right to hit him. Just because he finds her attractive, doesn't mean she can hit him. She had no reason to, Duncan did nothing to her.

At least Harold had a reason. Besides, like it was said above, how could Harold fight fair? In a 1-on-1 fight against Duncan, Harold stands no chance. What is Harold supposed to do? Have his "last stand at the Alamo" or something?

You cannot say that Duncan can prank Harold, but when Harold tries to get payback, that he is a coward. Its pretty much Duncan's fault for the whole thing. He even knows it, cause he even said he knew he had it coming.
    I had no problems with the rock pranks and the pantsing and stuff, but he had a truce then he did a cheap shot because he's too afraid to stand up to Duncan in any way, both Beth and Lindsey stood up to heather ffs Harold just doesn't have a spine. And yes Duncan hitting on Courtney doesn't give her the right, BUT she's been doing it since season one and none of you had a problem with it then and Duncan should really see it coming by now, and block or move or something.

HaydenAvery

[153]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 21
    1. its not like he did that on purpose! and never thought it would tick anyone off.

2. it was pretty smart of harold to do that and you now it. and thats the worst thing harold did. you should be happy since it gave courtney a reason to be in TDA. 3. he didnt hit on heather AT ALL. he tried to help her through her mean problems. hes the first to open up to her so giant leap in the protagonist department.

4. who was the one tricking him into voting off leshawna? courtney! and before you say it was selfless of her remember that she had immunity and duncan was her only ally.

5. duncan was laughing and insulting leshawna even after the truce. and it was no cheap shot since he knocked duncan out.

6. the aftermath revealed heather and leshawna sort of like harold. and beth was the one crushing on him!

seriously are you watching the same show im watching?

lady_god

[154]Nov 18, 2009
    stalemate666 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:

lol biased much Courtney never tried to kill Harold just hurt him and he had it coming he cheated her off the show, she didn't leave Duncan to die, he had a twisted ankle not like he was suffering from a mortal wound, she insults everyone because she telling the truth, I don't remember her ever trying to use Lindsey. As for what Harold has done. 1.Last season he snored and kept everyone awake all night and left his underwear and crap everywhere in the guys cabin (that's what lead to everyone picking on him.) 2.Cheated Courtney off the show because he was to afraid to stand up to Duncan. 3.Hit on Heather when he thought (deluded himself into thinking more like it) that him and Leshawna were together. 4.Voted off Leshawna to save his own ass based on the word of someone who hated him. 5.Attacked Duncan with a cheap shot when he they had a truce and he didn't have it coming. 6.Hit on Beth when he thought (deluded himself into thinking) he had two girls in the bag, then became disgusted with her after the challenge where she got covered in puke. Harold has done way worse, the only thing Courtney has done that even compares is leaving Duncan when he was hurt, and we don't if she would of shared the money if she won or not.
    whether shes telling the truth or insulting, she comes off a douchebag which really isnt necessary.

1. ok harold is a slob but he wasnt doindg it to purposely offend them. unlike courtney who does bad things on purpose. snoring is something that he has no control over. most people who snore have some type of sinus problem or something. its not like he fakes his sleep and then snores on purpose just to get under everyones skin. hitting on multiple girls athis age really isnt a bad thing and its not like any of the girls were into him in season 1 so im pretty sure they didnt care anyways.

2.he didnt cheat courtney off because he was afraid to stand up to duncan. he couldve easily cheated duncan off but he wanted duncan to suffer so he voted courtney off.besides i already acknowledged that

4. ok i agree but lets be honest if courtney was in taht position she wouldve done the same thing and without regret. i mean she was in an alliance with beth who she knew didnt like her and was countermanipulating her so she basically did the same thing but to a further extent

5. duncan had it coming. he shouldnt have laughed at harolds admiration when the alliance was still fresh. besides if you remember duncan was trying to hold in his laugh which means he knew he was going to offend harold

6. last time i checked, beth was the one who hit on him. she THOUGHT he had a thing for her so she dumped her boyfriend to give harold a chance but harold never really liked ehr that way.

at the end of the day the things courtney has done siill outwieghs what harold has done and unlike harold courtney doesnt regret any of the things she does even when she knows its wrong. in season 1 she was just uptight but in season 2 shes an annoying little brat

lady_god

[155]Nov 18, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:

stalemate666

[156]Nov 18, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    1. its not like he did that on purpose! and never thought it would tick anyone off.

2. it was pretty smart of harold to do that and you now it. and thats the worst thing harold did. you should be happy since it gave courtney a reason to be in TDA. 3. he didnt hit on heather AT ALL. he tried to help her through her mean problems. hes the first to open up to her so giant leap in the protagonist department.

4. who was the one tricking him into voting off leshawna? courtney! and before you say it was selfless of her remember that she had immunity and duncan was her only ally.

5. duncan was laughing and insulting leshawna even after the truce. and it was no cheap shot since he knocked duncan out.

6. the aftermath revealed heather and leshawna sort of like harold. and beth was the one crushing on him!

1. lol thats the most pitiful excuse ever, leaving your dirty underwear all over the cabin would piss anyone off rewatch the eps.

2. Yep it's far worse then anything anyone else has done.

3. Bull, he hit on heather and she let him because she needed all the help she could get.

4. Courtney was playing the game, protecting her friend and herself, Harold voted off the one he cared about to save his own ass on the word of someone who likely hates him and would do just about anything to win.

5. It's not a cheap shot because it was effective? It was a ****ing cheap shot if it wasn't Duncan wouldn't have been knocked out, and Duncan was just telling the truth Harold was being delusional.

6. He hit on beth before that, remember in the 0 grav chamber, but after she did the challenge with the puke he got disgusted by her.

Yeah I am your just delusional like Harold

stalemate666

[157]Nov 18, 2009
    lady_god wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    lady_god wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    stalemate666 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:

lol biased much Courtney never tried to kill Harold just hurt him and he had it coming he cheated her off the show, she didn't leave Duncan to die, he had a twisted ankle not like he was suffering from a mortal wound, she insults everyone because she telling the truth, I don't remember her ever trying to use Lindsey. As for what Harold has done. 1.Last season he snored and kept everyone awake all night and left his underwear and crap everywhere in the guys cabin (that's what lead to everyone picking on him.) 2.Cheated Courtney off the show because he was to afraid to stand up to Duncan. 3.Hit on Heather when he thought (deluded himself into thinking more like it) that him and Leshawna were together. 4.Voted off Leshawna to save his own ass based on the word of someone who hated him. 5.Attacked Duncan with a cheap shot when he they had a truce and he didn't have it coming. 6.Hit on Beth when he thought (deluded himself into thinking) he had two girls in the bag, then became disgusted with her after the challenge where she got covered in puke. Harold has done way worse, the only thing Courtney has done that even compares is leaving Duncan when he was hurt, and we don't if she would of shared the money if she won or not.
    whether shes telling the truth or insulting, she comes off a douchebag which really isnt necessary.

1. ok harold is a slob but he wasnt doindg it to purposely offend them. unlike courtney who does bad things on purpose. snoring is something that he has no control over. most people who snore have some type of sinus problem or something. its not like he fakes his sleep and then snores on purpose just to get under everyones skin. hitting on multiple girls athis age really isnt a bad thing and its not like any of the girls were into him in season 1 so im pretty sure they didnt care anyways.

2.he didnt cheat courtney off because he was afraid to stand up to duncan. he couldve easily cheated duncan off but he wanted duncan to suffer so he voted courtney off.besides i already acknowledged that

4. ok i agree but lets be honest if courtney was in taht position she wouldve done the same thing and without regret. i mean she was in an alliance with beth who she knew didnt like her and was countermanipulating her so she basically did the same thing but to a further extent

5. duncan had it coming. he shouldnt have laughed at harolds admiration when the alliance was still fresh. besides if you remember duncan was trying to hold in his laugh which means he knew he was going to offend harold

6. last time i checked, beth was the one who hit on him. she THOUGHT he had a thing for her so she dumped her boyfriend to give harold a chance but harold never really liked ehr that way.

at the end of the day the things courtney has done siill outwieghs what harold has done and unlike harold courtney doesnt regret any of the things she does even when she knows its wrong. in season 1 she was just uptight but in season 2 shes an annoying little brat

1. And what excuse do you have for him leaving his dirty unwear around, and yes the girls don't care, but he thinks he's secretly going steady with them both... out of pure delusion granted but still.

2. Voting Duncan off wouldn't have been standing up to him either, Harold is too chicken to face Duncan in any way unless it's a cheap shot or behind his back.

4. I doubt Courtney would do the same, the alliance with Beth was an alliance of convenience and she broke it off before going after Beth, Harold voted off Leshawna the girl he cared about to save his own ass based on the word of someone who has a reason to lie and hates him probably, if Harold told Courtney that if she didn't vote off Duncan she'd get voted off she wouldn't believe him and at least confront Duncan before taking any further action.

5. He didn't have it coming then, they had a truce, and Harold did a cheap shot and like you said he was trying not to offend him.

6.0 grav chamber he hit on her first, then got disgusted by her when she did the challenge and got covered in vomit.

lol How does what Courtney do outweigh what Harold did, Harold has cheated off an innocent, betrayed the girl he cared about to save his own ass, thinks he a player with 2 girls in the bag and attacked Duncan without warning when they had a truce, Harold has done way worse then anything Courtney did.

HaydenAvery

[158]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 21
    1. so? harold leaving his underwear around was no big deal.

2. even worse than courtney attempting to kill owen, tyler, DJ, and cody? didnt think so.

3. now your making stuff up. harold did not hit on heather one bit! hes the nice guy.

4. harold thought courtney had looked past that. (like a normal person would) the instant he caught the gilded chris he regretted doing so.

5. duncan was fully prepared when harold strangled him earlier in the challenge. harold can easily beat up duncan and pull his pants down.

6. harold was stating that he was playing the field with leshawna and heather. but its obvious he likes leshawna the most.

your delusional if you actually think courtney is going to win/should win.

Brodoin15

[159]Nov 18, 2009

stalemate666 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    1. its not like he did that on purpose! and never thought it would tick anyone off. 2. it was pretty smart of harold to do that and you now it. and thats the worst thing harold did. you should be happy since it gave courtney a reason to be in TDA. 3. he didnt hit on heather AT ALL. he tried to help her through her mean problems. hes the first to open up to her so giant leap in the protagonist department. 4. who was the one tricking him into voting off leshawna? courtney! and before you say it was selfless of her remember that she had immunity and duncan was her only ally. 5. duncan was laughing and insulting leshawna even after the truce. and it was no cheap shot since he knocked duncan out. 6. the aftermath revealed heather and leshawna sort of like harold. and beth was the one crushing on him! seriously are you watching the same show im watching?
    1. lol thats the most pitiful excuse ever, leaving your dirty underwear all over the cabin would piss anyone off rewatch the eps. 2. Yep it's far worse then anything anyone else has done. 3. Bull, he hit on heather and she let him because she needed all the help she could get. 4. Courtney was playing the game, protecting her friend and herself, Harold voted off the one he cared about to save his own ass on the word of someone who likely hates him and would do just about anything to win. 5. It's not a cheap shot because it was effective? It was a ****ing cheap shot if it wasn't Duncan wouldn't have been knocked out, and Duncan was just telling the truth Harold was being delusional. 6. He hit on beth before that, remember in the 0 grav chamber, but after she did the challenge with the puke he got disgusted by her. Yeah I am your just delusional like Harold

Good lord...

1) I doubt he left his clothes around to bug anyone. Its probably what he would do at home. He didn't do it to tick anyone off. He also said he wouldn't do it again, and as far as I can tell, he hasn't.

2) So Harold can't cheat, but Courtney can attempt murder? Anyone else see the problem in that?

3) He helped her. He was willing to let the past go to have an alliance with someone. That is a good thing to do. He just thinks Heather likes him.

4) Didn't you see he was sorry? He didn't know if he could trush LeShawna. Its not like he did it without remorse or anything. He cried and begged to LeShawna. If he only did it to save his own skin, I doubt he would have done that.

5) Why can Courtney hit people and not Harold? I just don't get that part, still. Duncan was antagonizing Harold, and he finally snapped. He had it coming, and its his own dang fault. If he didn't say anything, nothing would have happened.

6) He just made a little comment. I doubt he meant it. Other than that, he did nothing, and it was all Beth. When Harold had his arms on her, he was just looking for support for being dizzy. Then Beth kissed him, which I doubt he expected nor wanted. He has no interest in her, it was all in Beth's head. (I thought that would be obvious. It's meant to be funny. Jeez.)

I don't like to be rude, but you honestly have no good reasons for things. Courtney can hit Duncan because he likes her, but Harold can't even thought he deserves payback? Really?

You are being biased, hypocritical, and placing double standards.

alagaesian

[160]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 12
    Oh dear. It looks like I have to bring up a few more points that people have obviously forgotten.

-Duncan was pranking Harold in The Big Sleep. I see no justifiable reason for this.

-Courtney nearly let four boys fall to their deaths over a million dollars

-Harold has only admitted attraction to two girls - LeShawna and Gwen. While he has implied that he likes Heather as well, he has never outright admitted it, just as he has never hit on her. He has specifically stated that he doesn't like Beth, and has shown signs that he did not like her even before they knew of the Vomit Comet's existence.

-Let's put Justin's situation in context of Princess Pride. He can no longer manipulate girls. But, even when he could, what exactly did he do with his power? Slack off, and save his butt from elimination a few times. The only person he ever specifically targeted was Izzy. But, when he suddenly lost his 'powers' in Dial M for Merger, he began to accumulate loads of injuries. This is called KARMA. He was being punished for his deeds. Courtney has nothing to do with it - sure, gave him a taste of his own medicine, but that does not justify PUSHING HIM OFF A TOWER, PLAYING WITH HIS FEELINGS, AND NOT EVEN LOOKING CONCERNED WHEN VOTING HIM OFF! Justin manipulated people occasionally, but NEVER physically hurt them.

-So...you're knocking Harold for flirting with four girls (when he has only really done so for one, two questionably) but you don't knock Courtney when she plays with two guys' feelings to further herself in the game?