We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Who should cause Courtney's downfall?

Who should defeat Courtney?

kitendoc

[21]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 25
    My guess would be either Duncan or Harold. And if Courtney does get voted off, I would probably expect an epic breakdown from here being something like this.

Courtney: WHAT?! I can't be voted off! I have lawyers on my side!

Chris: Sorry, Courtney, but you lost the challenge, which means you lose!

Courtney's eye begins to twitch and she suddenly goes ballistic.

Courtney: I cannot lose! DO YOU HEAR ME?! I AM COURTNEY! I'M A C.I.T! *shrieking* I AM A C.I.T!!!!!!!!!!

Chris: Sorry, but them's the rules. Someone get her out of here.

Courtney: NO!

Two men walk up to her and placed her in a straightjacket. Courtney was sobbing uncontrollably because of her loss. She saw Duncan one last time, who was immediately disgusted by her behavior.

Courtney: Duncan! Please, I'm sorry for everything! Can you ever forgive me, Dunky?

Duncan: No, Courtney. You are way too insane for me to handle. See ya.

Courtney was distraught and heartbroken, leaving her to be a shambled mess.

That's how I would interpret Courtney's downfall. She would go ballistic and go on a shrieking fit. And it is possible that either Duncan, Harold, or Beth would cause her downfall.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Brodoin15

[22]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 20

I wouldn't mind if Harold loses the game as long as he's involved in getting Courtney out. I'd like to see him win, but right now I just want to see Courtney's downfall.

Personally, I'd like to see a Duncan & Harold team-up to take her down. Anything is good with me, though.

JasperGein17121

[23]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 7
    kitendoc wrote:
    My guess would be either Duncan or Harold. And if Courtney does get voted off, I would probably expect an epic breakdown from here being something like this.

Courtney: WHAT?! I can't be voted off! I have lawyers on my side!

Chris: Sorry, Courtney, but you lost the challenge, which means you lose!

Courtney's eye begins to twitch and she suddenly goes ballistic.

Courtney: I cannot lose! DO YOU HEAR ME?! I AM COURTNEY! I'M A C.I.T! *shrieking* I AM A C.I.T!!!!!!!!!!

Chris: Sorry, but them's the rules. Someone get her out of here.

Courtney: NO!

Two men walk up to her and placed her in a straightjacket. Courtney was sobbing uncontrollably because of her loss. She saw Duncan one last time, who was immediately disgusted by her behavior.

Courtney: Duncan! Please, I'm sorry for everything! Can you ever forgive me, Dunky?

Duncan: No, Courtney. You are way too insane for me to handle. See ya.

Courtney was distraught and heartbroken, leaving her to be a shambled mess.

That's how I would interpret Courtney's downfall. She would go ballistic and go on a shrieking fit. And it is possible that either Duncan, Harold, or Beth would cause her downfall.

LOL! I can actually see something like that happening.

kitendoc

[24]Oct 31, 2009
    Glad you like it. I figure since Courtney is always switching form sane to insane, why not have her go all out insane at her elimination, destroying her PDA in the process.

LordGrievous

[25]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 13
    Brodoin15 wrote:

I wouldn't mind if Harold loses the game as long as he's involved in getting Courtney out. I'd like to see him win, but right now I just want to see Courtney's downfall.

Personally, I'd like to see a Duncan & Harold team-up to take her down. Anything is good with me, though.

Plus that might settle Duncan & Harold hate-ship like with Heather & LeShawna.

stalemate666

[26]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 11
    kitendoc wrote:
    Glad you like it. I figure since Courtney is always switching form sane to insane, why not have her go all out insane at her elimination, destroying her PDA in the process.

Personally I felt it was poorly written

kitendoc

[27]Oct 31, 2009
    stalemate666 wrote:
    kitendoc wrote:

Personally I felt it was poorly written
    Well, I think it was okay. It just came to me like that. but I would probably give a brief description on how it would happen. So, here's the abridged version. Courtney is shocked and goes on a ballistic rage, threatening and shrieking at everyone until the guys who carried Izzy away grab her and try to sedate her. After that, Courtney goes in a crying fit, trying to see if Duncan (if he is still in the game) can forgive her. Duncan then looks at Courtney with disgust and breaks up with her, causing her to be in shambles.

Is that better for you?

SqueakyYugi

[28]Oct 31, 2009
    Duncan is the most likely too. He's the most capable of causing demises, and his feelings for Courtney are somewhat hot-and-cold. A little push could convince him to end her once and for all.

alagaesian

[29]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 12
    Eh, personally, I don't think Duncan can get over Courtney. But I can imagine him voting her off, though. Perhaps he distracts her in challenges, so she breaks up with him so that she will do better. He then votes her off due to his hurt. Something like that.

I also think Courtney would go into a screaming rampage if she loses. No offense, Courtney fans, but that's the role she's playing right now; the spoiled princess. Spoiled princesses feel that they should always get their way, and they throw a fit if they don't. Except, with Courtney, a 'fit' probably includes tearing down the award ceremony's stage and attempting to kill everyone who contributed to her loss.

I personally like the idea of Duncan and Harold working together to beat Courtney. They're probably the only people who can do it, anyways; Duncan is physically strong and is street-smart, and Harold has a lot of talents and knowledge that fill the holes in Duncan's abilities.

kitendoc

[30]Nov 1, 2009
    alagaesian wrote:
    Eh, personally, I don't think Duncan can get over Courtney. But I can imagine him voting her off, though. Perhaps he distracts her in challenges, so she breaks up with him so that she will do better. He then votes her off due to his hurt. Something like that.

I also think Courtney would go into a screaming rampage if she loses. No offense, Courtney fans, but that's the role she's playing right now; the spoiled princess. Spoiled princesses feel that they should always get their way, and they throw a fit if they don't. Except, with Courtney, a 'fit' probably includes tearing down the award ceremony's stage and attempting to kill everyone who contributed to her loss.

I personally like the idea of Duncan and Harold working together to beat Courtney. They're probably the only people who can do it, anyways; Duncan is physically strong and is street-smart, and Harold has a lot of talents and knowledge that fill the holes in Duncan's abilities.
    That's pretty reasonable. I was also thinking of how Courtney would reacted if she lost, but in my version, after her rage induced fit, she would break down and sob for her loss, but Duncan would never forgive her after seeing the monster that she is.

LordGrievous

[31]Nov 1, 2009

kitendoc wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    Eh, personally, I don't think Duncan can get over Courtney. But I can imagine him voting her off, though. Perhaps he distracts her in challenges, so she breaks up with him so that she will do better. He then votes her off due to his hurt. Something like that. I also think Courtney would go into a screaming rampage if she loses. No offense, Courtney fans, but that's the role she's playing right now; the spoiled princess. Spoiled princesses feel that they should always get their way, and they throw a fit if they don't. Except, with Courtney, a 'fit' probably includes tearing down the award ceremony's stage and attempting to kill everyone who contributed to her loss. I personally like the idea of Duncan and Harold working together to beat Courtney. They're probably the only people who can do it, anyways; Duncan is physically strong and is street-smart, and Harold has a lot of talents and knowledge that fill the holes in Duncan's abilities.
    That's pretty reasonable. I was also thinking of how Courtney would reacted if she lost, but in my version, after her rage induced fit, she would break down and sob for her loss, but Duncan would never forgive her after seeing the monster that she is.

I can't see Courtney breaking down and sobbing just from being voted off, from her and Duncan breaking up maybe but not from being voted off.

imverybasic

[32]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 16
    I would sort of have to agree with alagaesian. Duncan's not one who could get over his love interest so quickly. But if something intense happens, seeing how Courtney likes to win, Duncan might be/get double-crossed for the second time in a row and he could get her back for it. I could see Courtney doing something really extreme like tearing down the set, or something. By the way, am I the only one who still thinks that the summer camp from TDI is disguised as a movie set? Maybe if she tore it down, the castmates would discover that they were still campers, instead of castmates. But everything aside, I await Courtney's downfall and I hope that it'll be a lot worse than Heather's.

kitendoc

[33]Nov 1, 2009
    LordGrievous wrote:

kitendoc wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    Eh, personally, I don't think Duncan can get over Courtney. But I can imagine him voting her off, though. Perhaps he distracts her in challenges, so she breaks up with him so that she will do better. He then votes her off due to his hurt. Something like that. I also think Courtney would go into a screaming rampage if she loses. No offense, Courtney fans, but that's the role she's playing right now; the spoiled princess. Spoiled princesses feel that they should always get their way, and they throw a fit if they don't. Except, with Courtney, a 'fit' probably includes tearing down the award ceremony's stage and attempting to kill everyone who contributed to her loss. I personally like the idea of Duncan and Harold working together to beat Courtney. They're probably the only people who can do it, anyways; Duncan is physically strong and is street-smart, and Harold has a lot of talents and knowledge that fill the holes in Duncan's abilities.

I can't see Courtney breaking down and sobbing just from being voted off, from her and Duncan breaking up maybe but not from being voted off.

Well, it's sort of a possibility because she ended her relationship with the one person that she has been using for protection since her appearance on TDA, and he betrayed her by voting her off and made her feel betrayed and defensless.

LordGrievous

[34]Nov 1, 2009

imverybasic wrote:
    I would sort of have to agree with alagaesian. Duncan's not one who could get over his love interest so quickly. But if something intense happens, seeing how Courtney likes to win, Duncan might be/get double-crossed for the second time in a row and he could get her back for it. I could see Courtney doing something really extreme like tearing down the set, or something. By the way, am I the only one who still thinks that the summer camp from TDI is disguised as a movie set? Maybe if she tore it down, the castmates would discover that they were still campers, instead of castmates. But everything aside, I await Courtney's downfall and I hope that it'll be a lot worse than Heather's.

There not the same places, there was already an episode where they went back to the campsite in a bus.

imverybasic

[35]Nov 1, 2009
    Right, I see. Okay, so that explains a lot.

BrainMan820

[36]Nov 1, 2009
    Duncan, or no one. They are the only two playing the game. Only Harold has any sort of semblance to plot, and he's the cheater. Only Duncan has enough plotline to be worthwhile.

n5d25d90

[37]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 8
    BrainMan820 wrote:
    Duncan, or no one. They are the only two playing the game. Only Harold has any sort of semblance to plot, and he's the cheater. Only Duncan has enough plotline to be worthwhile.

In order to keep this from becoming YET ANOTHER Harold vs. Courtney thread, I will agree with Brain Man on the fact that Duncan would be a great candidate for defeating Courtney.

stalemate666

[38]Nov 1, 2009
    I think Duncan is the only one that Courtney could stand losing to, by that I mean he's the only one that she considers to be worthwhile in anyway and losing to anyone else in anyway would just be an extremely, horrible pathetic failure on her part from her point of view anyways lol

LordGrievous

[39]Nov 1, 2009

stalemate666 wrote:
    I think Duncan is the only one that Courtney could stand losing to, by that I mean he's the only one that she considers to be worthwhile in anyway and losing to anyone else in anyway would just be an extremely, horrible pathetic failure on her part from her point of view anyways lol

Not really Courtney was mad when Duncan beat her at the guitar challenge, Courtney just can't stand losing to anyone no matter who they are.

stalemate666

[40]Nov 1, 2009
    LordGrievous wrote:

stalemate666 wrote:

Not really Courtney was mad when Duncan beat her at the guitar challenge, Courtney just can't stand losing to anyone no matter who they are.

Everythings relative, Courtney doesn't talk losing well, but you have to admit to her losing to Duncan is a million times better then losing to harold, owen, lidnsey or beth