We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

Freddimamay

[101]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 4

sockstar wrote:
    The kiss is real, it's probably in freddies bedroom, after he has a bath or shower (because he's all wet), and apparently someone either watches or barges in after (probably ms benson) or during it.

Thanks Sockstar

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

katywishing100

[102]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 15
    taillow22 wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen creddie shippers get so fierce lol. Not making fun, just a funny observation.

So my take on the episode; I think the kiss is going to be at the very end, and the episode will finish before we can see either of their reactions. That, or the kiss is interrupted as sockstar said, and we still never see them talk about it.

And, as is the nature of Dan's shows, they will never address the kiss for a looong time. They will probably be talking about it when Sam hears, and yells at Carly for kissing her own first kiss. This will split up the iCarly's and Freddie will have to choose between the two once and for all, and his choice decides the fate of the webshow most likely. Dang, sounds like a series finale, doesn't it?

(He picks Sam in the end btw )

Honestly doubt Sam would get mad at Carly for kissing Freddie.

Aprilshakira

[103]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 10
    sockstar wrote:
    The kiss is real, it's probably in freddies bedroom, after he has a bath or shower (because he's all wet), and apparently someone either watches or barges in after (probably ms benson) or during it.

OMGOMGOMGOMG! If it's when he's in a towel Ms. Benson WILL have a fit, especially if it's in his bedroom! *Faints.*

tweenboy

[104]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 9
    saylavee wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

Okay so, lets go over everything we know about the episode IN A CALM AND NON-SHIP WAR RELATED MANNER.

-Premeires in January 16 i beleive

-Freddie saves Carly's life by pushing her out of the way of a truck breaking his bones in the procces

-There is a confirmed Creddie kiss

- It was filmed early in the production line

anything else?

i think the Creddie kiss may be apart of a play or something.

I wonder why sam was going to freddie`s house in one scene.....if you go on youtube,there`s some released footage of the episode and i gotta say,this is going to be a wierd episode.

link?

I dont have a link..i dont even know how to put a link up!lol sorry.

tweenboy

[105]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br08u1BOvAI

Heres the link!

saylavee

[106]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 18
    tweenboy wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br08u1BOvAI

Heres the link!

Aha thanks. Nathan Kress looked cute in that pic that was a headshot with the bandage on his head and he had that pout on...that reminds me where is this pic you guys said of a wet freddie in a towel? I think Nathan is cute so i'd love to see that >=)

katywishing100

[107]Dec 15, 2009
    ^^ Aww Freddie + Carly = so cute. Plus I loved Sam's boots in the pictures.

saylavee

[108]Dec 15, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    instead of talking about the kiss let's focus on the fact that he risked his life to save carly. plus carly nurses him back to health. major creddie with or without kiss. Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYmgQqkxHVU

you do know that it's a fan made video right? anything he/she had on there after the fact of freddie saves carly, gets injured, and helps him may/may not be true.

KatelynBrissey

[109]Dec 15, 2009
    I predict Freddie will save Carly's life, get hurt, and she will feel really guilty, but at the same time have the faux "my heeerrrroooo" types of feelings toward Freddie. She'll feel like she owes him something, so she starts to take care of him. Mrs. Benson doesn't like this, but doesn't push too far besides making snide comments to Carly. I think Sam will come and visit him and she'll be genuinely concerned, but not too obvious. Her visit will be short, but meaningful b/c I think Freddie is gonna get a little hint that she likes him.

This will make Freddie confused, and the kiss from Carly will actually hit him unexpectedly. His mom will barge in, and he and Carly will scream. That's a very vague version of what I think will happen.

katywishing100

[110]Dec 15, 2009
    I love how everyone is trying to turn it into a 'freddie realizes Sam has feelings for him/he has feelings for her' Lets just wait and see the episode...

KatelynBrissey

[111]Dec 15, 2009
    it may not happen, but that's why it's called a prediction and not a fact

Freddimamay

[112]Dec 15, 2009
    I predict from obvious spoilers that some things will progress but the show will end with everything the same as it always is...lol. I'm puttin the whole sha-bam on that!

taillow22

[113]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 11
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen creddie shippers get so fierce lol. Not making fun, just a funny observation.

So my take on the episode; I think the kiss is going to be at the very end, and the episode will finish before we can see either of their reactions. That, or the kiss is interrupted as sockstar said, and we still never see them talk about it.

And, as is the nature of Dan's shows, they will never address the kiss for a looong time. They will probably be talking about it when Sam hears, and yells at Carly for kissing her own first kiss. This will split up the iCarly's and Freddie will have to choose between the two once and for all, and his choice decides the fate of the webshow most likely. Dang, sounds like a series finale, doesn't it?

Why wouldn't she? Sam likes Freddie and as someone else said Carly can get any guy she wants and she has to pick the guy Sam fell for

HaydenAvery

[114]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 21
    (facepalm) sam hates freddie! i honestly doubt sam will visit freddie once. if she does it will be to laugh at him.

katywishing100

[115]Dec 16, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:

Why wouldn't she? Sam likes Freddie and as someone else said Carly can get any guy she wants and she has to pick the guy Sam fell for

Sorry, I just don't see Sam liking Freddie. It was never stated anywhere that Sam fell for Freddie.

saylavee

[116]Dec 16, 2009

HaydenAvery wrote:
    (facepalm) sam hates freddie! i honestly doubt sam will visit freddie once. if she does it will be to laugh at him.
    )

She doesnt hate him. If she hated him, would she:

-kiss him?

-talk to him?

-hang out with him?

-be jealous when he and carly slow dance?

-etc

i had to edit this post cause my comp spazzed out

Edited on 12/16/2009 6:16pm

TheSchwab

[118]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 11
    HaydenAvery wrote:

Another person who think Sam hates Freddie. omfg.

KatelynBrissey

[119]Dec 16, 2009
    yeah Sam doesn't hate Freddie. Sam picks at people she likes. Remember that one time she stole that dude's basketball because "she thought he was cute?" She just wants Freddie's attention that's all.

I don't know why Creddiers can't still be true to their ship and admit that Freddie and Sam are at least friends. They don't have to hate each other for Carly and Freddie to be together so stop freaking out.

Anywho, I can't WAIT to see Spencer play paintball. Of course it can't be normal paintball. It'd be really funny if they played in Bushwell, and shot Lewbert a few times lol. I'm really anticipating the subplot as well as the main plot.

saylavee

[120]Dec 16, 2009
    DPluver2012 wrote:

umm this THREAD isnt here to discuss seddie lol its here to discuss "Isaved your life " so idk where ur getting that from.and all opinions are welcome here so yea i wouldnt go off on somebody until i get some facts straight...ITS AN EPISODE FORUM

*blush* HOLY COW I'M SOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!! MY COMPUTER SPAZZED OUT!!! i checked my history on my computer, clicked the linked to the seddie thread on it from that time and it took me HERE where i realized what i posted.... i thought it was the seddie thread cause it said the name of it on the top of my screen and had the link. stupid firefox ruins my life! i edited my post so it only showed something that related to what hayden said and NOT my spazzed out moment. The only time you'll see me spazz out like that is if what i thought was happening, really happened.

so yeah i made it relevant lets not speak of this again...