We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

MusicAddictBabe

[941]Mar 15, 2010
    • level: 18
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

DPluver2012 wrote:
    why do u hate suite life? i saw ur comment on one of the forums saying ur over that show now

Because of Cody/Bailey......I like the original so I am done with it because of that. Now I am back to Icarly.

yea but what if on icarly sam and freddie get together? will u stop watching it too? u cant give up on a show just bc of the couple,thats a dumb reason.

Oh my gosh...you just said the one thing that were those words of wisdom. I think everybody needs to hear/consider that about couples on a tv show. O_O Awesome...

This is an iCarly thread, not an On Deck thread. But I guess since we have nothing else to talk about, I'm going to rant. Is that okay? I hope it's okay. I know ranting is annoying, so here's a cookie. Don't worry, it doesn't have peanuts in it. **Hands cookie.**

.. I HATE On Deck. The relationship with Cody/Bailey is rushed and just doesn't add up, plus Cole Sprouse's acting skills (and Debby Ryan's..) make all their scenes together cringe-worthy. I loved the early seasons of Suite Life, but On Deck is pushing it. The reason iCarly and Wizards are the ONLY kids shows that I watch, is because they aren't corny. Yeah, the plots aren't THAT realistic -- but it's still entertaining, and the characters are relatable.

I was thinking yesterday, that Sam and Alex Russo would be great friends? Wouldn't they? OOH someone should write a FF! Where they fight over Freddie or something, haha. xD And Carly feels ignored. (Not me, I'm too lazy.) =]

lol Why'd you keep me in that quote? I-I don't even watch...that show lol. xD Nah, it's ok.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sockstar

[942]Mar 15, 2010
    • level: 12
    Most fic involving Sam and Alex is them getting together, not fighting over Freddie lol.

vanillacupcakes

[943]Jan 18, 2011
    • level: 16
    Happy 1 year anniversary to iSYL. Well technically it's 2 AM now so it's over with...but oh well. I remember how excited I was to see this. (: