We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

HaydenAvery

[881]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 21
    Yea..that was the last time it's going to air.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DPluver2012

[882]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 11
    posie de posie do i dont want posies in my house!! xD

taillow22

[883]Feb 16, 2010
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    posie de posie do i dont want posies in my house!! xD

lol

DPluver2012

[884]Feb 16, 2010
    heya icarly is one of the nominees for favorite tv show....it must win.icarly is up against sonny with a chance,suite life on deck,and wizards of waverly place. i like em all ,but im voting for icarly XD

saylavee

[885]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 18
    doubt sonny will win, when was the last time it got a new episode? from what i gather suit life isnt as big as it used to be. LOL THANK GOD HANNAH DIDNT GET NOMINATED!! Ima vote for icarly as well, it will probably win but it will be close.

When i first read Dan's fun facts about the nursery rhyme about posies i thought he was talking about ring around the rosies (you know childrens song about the black plauge where they are happily cheering and spining in a circle while they sing about death) ring around the rosies
    a pocket full of posies ashes ahses
    we all fall down

iCarly317

[886]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 13
    I didn't notice that Hannah Montana wasn't nominated until you said that, but thank god for that! I guess its going downhill more than most think.

I was also thinking Dan was talking about ring around the rosie, but it was a nice change to see something different and more...funny.

DPluver2012

[887]Feb 16, 2010
    lol i thought that too! lol and spongebob is gonna win this yr unfortunately...i remember the day avatar beat spongebob*starts to ry...not really* but spongebob has no competition unless u count fineas and ferb ,but that show is retarded

marcdragicevic

[888]Feb 16, 2010
    Just watched the extended version of this episode. The longer scenes seem to work better and make the episode flow a lot smoother.

DPluver2012

[889]Feb 16, 2010
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Just watched the extended version of this episode. The longer scenes seem to work better and make the episode flow a lot smoother.
    are u kidding me?!? it was on again!?!? and i missed it ...for the 4th time ?? fml

marcdragicevic

[890]Feb 16, 2010
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    are u kidding me?!? it was on again!?!? and i missed it ...for the 4th time ?? fml

No, I watched it on a website
    It hasn't even aired in my country.
    Only, iThink they Kissed last Saturday from Season 3.

ILoveDemi4ever

[891]Feb 16, 2010
    The only reason I watch Suite Life On Deck and honestly I don't like it one bit is because of Dylan and Cole Sprouse. Sonny With A Chance is just terrible. No one can act on that show. The jokes are awful. Casting is ridiculous and the plot is bad. I do hope Icarly wins, it stands a chance right? Who prefers The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody instead of the spin off?
    Edited on 02/16/2010 6:56pm

charmed4eva112

[892]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 20
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:
    The only reason I watch Suite Life On Deck and honestly I don't like it one bit is because of Dylan and Cole Sprouse. Sonny With A Chance is just terrible. No one can act on that show. The jokes are awful. Casting is ridiculous and the plot is bad. I do hope Icarly wins, it stands a chance right? Who prefers The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody instead of the spin off?

*rasises hand* The first one was way better than the spin off. At least London was partly smart and was 3 dimensional. I miss that London, where she had a heart and a brain (somewhat). Sonny with a Chance, well, new episodes come on so rarely anymore, I kind of forget what the show's about. They won't win for sure, and if they do, it's probably cause of Demi. I love Sterling Knight though. He can act. But yeah, SWAC isn't so great anymore. iCarly should win.

DPluver2012

[893]Feb 16, 2010
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:
    i actually like suite life on deck better.the original annoys me to death idk why but i just cant sit there and enjoy watching suite life of zack and cody

DPluver2012

[894]Feb 16, 2010
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

*rasises hand* The first one was way better than the spin off. At least London was partly smart and was 3 dimensional. I miss that London, where she had a heart and a brain (somewhat). Sonny with a Chance, well, new episodes come on so rarely anymore, I kind of forget what the show's about. They won't win for sure, and if they do, it's probably cause of Demi. I love Sterling Knight though. He can act. But yeah, SWAC isn't so great anymore. iCarly should win.
    i will be watching season 2 of SWAC only because of sonny and chad dating ...it'll be interesting,but the rest isnt funny.its stupid thats what makes me laugh i guess

ILoveDemi4ever

[895]Feb 16, 2010

charmed4eva112 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

Most definitely. I miss Ashley Tisdale as Maddie. She did make a guest appearance and she kissed Dylan? Can you believe it? I am so jealous. If only it were me. The most annoying thing about Suite Life On Deck is Bailey, I can't stand her. And the whole relationship between Cody and her. It's ruining the show but hey who can resist the Sprouse twins? hehe love them tons. The original Suite Life was filled with a lot of humor, comedy and drama. London was hilarious and so blank. That's what I love about her the most. She makes me laugh but London could be smart too. The show is basically about a girl named Sonny who moves to Los Angeles, California for an acting opportunity and does a show called "So Random" which is competiting with "Mackenzie Falls" Yeah Sterling can act and also Meghan as well. I spelled her name wrong. She is also the one plays Tawni Heart. Actually, Wizards is also nominated and is currently the most popular on Disney. So if anything, icarly will be in Competition with Wizards Of Waverly Place. Tough call. I do hope Icarly wins though. Not getting my hopes up.

ILoveDemi4ever

[896]Feb 16, 2010

DPluver2012 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:
    i actually like suite life on deck better.the original annoys me to death idk why but i just cant sit there and enjoy watching suite life of zack and cody

Suite Life On Deck is only at it's best whenever Zack and Cody have scenes together who are obviously known as Dylan and Cole. I miss Carrey, Kurt, and Maddie, Esteban and Mauriel. It's not the same anymore without them. I really despise the Cody/Bailey relationship because it's beyond annoying and also don't like her character. I love the previous one because it's just amazing. I will say it again, I am only watching Suite Life On Deck because of Dylan and Cole.

ILoveDemi4ever

[897]Feb 16, 2010

DPluver2012 wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:
    i will be watching season 2 of SWAC only because of sonny and chad dating ...it'll be interesting,but the rest isnt funny.its stupid thats what makes me laugh i guess

They start dating? I am confused. Can you eleborate please? I missed the episode about Chad's new crush which is Sonny. What happened in that episode?

DPluver2012

[898]Feb 16, 2010
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

DPluver2012 wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

They start dating? I am confused. Can you eleborate please? I missed the episode about Chad's new crush which is Sonny. What happened in that episode?

o my xD u need to go look up on you tube "falling for the falls" its the new ep next well sonny starts watching mackenzie (sp?) falls and she goes to chad to make him tell her if mackenzie will date the girl on the episode and he thinks sonny is talkin bout sonny and himself dating ,so he asks her out and yea i will keep that a surprise...but speaking of suite life on deck,the reason why i watch it is because of london being hilarious , zack and cody being hilarious, and cody and bailey's relationship( how can u guys not like their relationship i think its cute) xD i definitely don't like doc shaw on there.to me he didn't do anything for the show so idk why he is included.

Freddimamay

[899]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 4

I know my opinion doeson't really count (since I'm almost 28 ) but I have an almost 3 and a 5 year old and spend a lot of time watching kids shows instead of those I would choose.

What I know from this is that i Carly wins out even over even the 'adult' shows I could otherwise watch. It's my favorite show currently on the air, adult shows included!!! Hannah is stupid! The humor is terrible! The original Suite Life was alright but I can't stomach much 'On Deck'. SWaC has promise, but it all seems too obvious and the only Disney show I even remotely enjoy is WOWP, but even it seems too much on the ridiculous side sometimes.

Dan gets as much credit from me as possible because he's made a show that both children and adults can enjoy. It's funny stuff! I don't care what anyone says.

Edited on 02/16/2010 8:24pm

DPluver2012

[900]Feb 16, 2010
    Freddimamay wrote:

I know my opinion doeson't really count (since I'm almost 28 ) but I have an almost 3 and a 5 year old and spend a lot of time watching kids shows instead of those I would choose.

What I know from this is that i Carly wins out even over even the 'adult' shows I could otherwise watch. It's my favorite show currently on the air, adult shows included!!! Hannah is stupid! The humor is terrible! The original Suite Life was alright but I can't stomach much 'On Deck'. SWaC has promise, but it all seems too obvious and the only Disney show I even remotely enjoy is WOWP, but even it seems too much on the ridiculous side sometimes.

Dan gets as much credit from me as possible because he's made a show that both children and adults can enjoy. It's funny stuff! I don't care what anyone says.

i did not know that bout u