We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

DPluver2012

[861]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 11

well i guess i will talk abotu the parts i did get to see...i loled when freddie said "well that kitties got claws" CARLY : Rawr FREDDIE: rawr xDDD idk i thought it was cute and funny

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ILoveDemi4ever

[862]Feb 14, 2010

katywishing100 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:
    Someone called Carly a slut for kissing Freddie on the bed and than asking him to do it again? I don't really understand that comment.
    Clearly someone doesn't know what the word slut means.

Afraid not and someone also said Freddie makes a decision about Sam or Carly in the finale of season 3 is that true?

DPluver2012

[863]Feb 14, 2010
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:
    Someone called Carly a slut for kissing Freddie on the bed and than asking him to do it again? I don't really understand that comment.

Afraid not and someone also said Freddie makes a decision about Sam or Carly in the finale of season 3 is that true?

that sounds WAY too early to "decide" that seems off to me

MusicAddictBabe

[864]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 18
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

Well that also depends on how many seasons there are actually gonna be. lol Unless I'm the only one who doesn't know....

ILoveDemi4ever

[865]Feb 14, 2010
    There is a fourth season unless Nick by some miracle decides to let Icarly have a fifth one. After all, everything is about the money.

Freddimamay

[866]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 4
    iCarly brings in the viewers as well as staying fresh and entertaining. I'm not positive but I think it's Nick's highest rated show. I'd say they'll keep it around as long as they can

sockstar

[867]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 12
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

Sounds like crap:
    1) Sam hasn't given any indication that she wants Freddie.
    2) Freddie hasn't given any indication he likes Sam.
    3) Freddie hasn't given any indication he no longer likes Carly, and this means that he's still willing to wait for Carly.

ILoveDemi4ever

[868]Feb 15, 2010
    Don't raise your hopes up either way. Even if there arent' hints.

evanisking

[870]Feb 15, 2010
    sockstar wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

Sounds like crap: 1) Sam hasn't given any indication that she wants Freddie. 2) Freddie hasn't given any indication he likes Sam. 3) Freddie hasn't given any indication he no longer likes Carly, and this means that he's still willing to wait for Carly.

I don't know; In the past few episodes Freddie teasingly asked Sam if she had feelings for him (In iEnrage Gibby and iSaved Your Life). Its like he's trying to see if she has any feelings for him before he confesses his own.

ILoveDemi4ever

[871]Feb 15, 2010

He is still not over Carly ISYL proved that.

evanisking

[872]Feb 15, 2010
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

He is still not over Carly ISYL proved that.

What exactly does that prove? Yeah he may still be into Carly but that doesn't mean Sam and Freddie are out of the question.He isn't exactly "willing to wait on Carly", iKiss proved that. (I'm not trying to start a war anyone, so put your rifles down people.) I doubt there will be any notable Seddie episodes this season seeing that all these episodes were filmed before Seddie. But it isn't written in stone that they will end up together. If anything, ISYL taught me its that although Freddie's feelings for Carly has changed. He went from wanting to be with Carly so much he implied killing her first husband, to breaking up with her because he thought she wasn't into it. I think that proves his feelings for her diminished, if just slightly. Meanwhile, Sam went from being the girl he hated to be around to the girl he gets advice from. And in recent episodes you can see that Sam and Freddie are often together, even more than Carly and Sam and WAY more than Carly and Freddie.

DPluver2012

[873]Feb 15, 2010
    to tell u the truth people,i dont thionk there will be a season 5! reason being: nathan is already 17 jennette is 17 and miranda is 16.i dont think they will want to do this til they are 18 or 19,unless they pull off two seasons in one long filming run,but now dan has victorious to write for and worry about so sadly i dnt think there will be a season 5

taillow22

[874]Feb 15, 2010
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    to tell u the truth people,i dont thionk there will be a season 5! reason being: nathan is already 17 jennette is 17 and miranda is 16.i dont think they will want to do this til they are 18 or 19,unless they pull off two seasons in one long filming run,but now dan has victorious to write for and worry about so sadly i dnt think there will be a season 5

I honestly never thought of that! Very good points. I always expected it to have a very short, 13-episode fifth season.

iCarly317

[875]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 13
    Since Dan seems to like making longer seasons, there's no way of knowing yet if Dan will just make a very long season 4 or cut it into 2 seasons and end up with season 5 afterall.

ILoveDemi4ever

[876]Feb 15, 2010
    I can't stand Victoria Justice at all but Victorious wont beat ICarly will it? There is hope, don't worry. HSM had 20 year olds and up and some are still with Disney.

Freddimamay

[877]Feb 15, 2010

"You know, I don't even know what "season" means on iCarly anymore. We've churned out so many episodes so fast, I truly don't know what season is what. It used to be much more clear cut on Drake & Josh and Zoey and other shows I've done. The term "season" is pretty hazy when it comes to iCarly. But I can tell you this: We've made 70 episodes, to date. I think around 61 of them have already aired (give or take a few -- I don't know off the top of my head). And we'll probably make around 26 more. So, you'll be getting new episodes of iCarly for quite a while. Probably into early 2012. That's my best guess, anyway. "

As per Dan. It's yet to be seen if Victorious will be as popular as iCarly, so maybe he wont be 'busy' with it-who knows. I know I haven't seen it yet but I'd choose iCarly a million times over!

DPluver2012

[878]Feb 15, 2010
    Freddimamay wrote:

"You know, I don't even know what "season" means on iCarly anymore. We've churned out so many episodes so fast, I truly don't know what season is what. It used to be much more clear cut on Drake & Josh and Zoey and other shows I've done. The term "season" is pretty hazy when it comes to iCarly. But I can tell you this: We've made 70 episodes, to date. I think around 61 of them have already aired (give or take a few -- I don't know off the top of my head). And we'll probably make around 26 more. So, you'll be getting new episodes of iCarly for quite a while. Probably into early 2012. That's my best guess, anyway. "

As per Dan. It's yet to be seen if Victorious will be as popular as iCarly, so maybe he wont be 'busy' with it-who knows. I know I haven't seen it yet but I'd choose iCarly a million times over!

i dont think im really into the whole victorious idea :/ it doesnt seem as funny as icarly or as cool.to me it seems like another true jackson type show cept she prob doesnt work at a mag place or where ever true jackson works...i dont watch true jackson obviously xD

saylavee

[879]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 18
    sockstar wrote:

Sounds like crap:
    1) Sam hasn't given any indication that she wants Freddie.
    2) Freddie hasn't given any indication he likes Sam.
    3) Freddie hasn't given any indication he no longer likes Carly, and this means that he's still willing to wait for Carly.

1) yes she has, ispeed date shows that there is a good chance of that, and please lets not go into a discussion on that part of the episode again, i just had to mention it here, but ignore it please
    2) True, but there are more episodes to come
    3) Once again, true, but if that leaked script is true, http://twitpic.com/taczi , yeah...
    4) Carly has to also want to be with Freddie for the relationship to happen, and as of now, Carly hasnt shown signs of REAL feeling for him, only hero worship. btw, in cronilogical order, iEnrage Gibby comes after iSYL i beleive, do with that as you want.

ILoveDemi4ever wrote:
    I can't stand Victoria Justice at all but Victorious wont beat ICarly will it? There is hope, don't worry. HSM had 20 year olds and up and some are still with Disney.

I dont think victorious, or any of dan's shows for a long time, will beat out iCarly. And imo, Dan over-advertises victorious on twitter, on his blogs, on the iCarly fun facts, heck he even said for one episode (and maybe the rest of the new ones idk) that in the intro, when Freddie says "in 5, 4, 3, 2," and it shows a computer screen, the name Victorious is on the screen somewhere. Also IMO shows that are over-advertised dont end up as good.

DPluver2012

[880]Feb 15, 2010
    dangit.its on again and i missed the beginning OF course...once again for the 3rd time