We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

ILoveDemi4ever

[801]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 11
    It's fine, we are the only two talking right now so I know you are responding to me. I did however watch a few Seddie's videos and I think their cute together and nicely done. I am a fan of love/hate relationships, well some. Depends on how it's all played out. Although I am creddier shipper, I wouldn't mind Seddie because technically, they would be my second favorite on the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Big-Smoke321

[802]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 2
    has every1 read this reply by dan:

"Haha. I know what you mean. My wife and I were chuckling about it this morning. Someone tells me they're not excited about the episode, so I say, "Oh, well that's ok -- maybe you shouldn't watch it." And then I'm called "rude" or "mean". If I replied, "Gosh darn you! You BETTER get excited about it and you BETTER watch it!" -- would that be "less rude" of me? Hahaa. Some fans out there are just gonna get mad no matter what you do or say. And that's okay, too. If I made *everyone* happy *all* the time, I'd be a boring writer/producer. "

interesting...

iCarly317

[803]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 13
    I love the fact that this episode thread constantly lives on even though we've had 2 other episodes premiere since then and hardly talked about them. Kinda funny actually.

ILoveDemi4ever

[804]Feb 8, 2010
    Well this episode is popular

iCarly317

[805]Feb 8, 2010
    More popular than iKiss would ever be.

ILoveDemi4ever

[806]Feb 8, 2010
    Too much hot action hello

MusicAddictBabe

[807]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 18

Yeah, so. I'm a Seddier and I can honestly say iKiss is definitely not my favorite episode. And another thing, the only thing I really ever like about that episode was the way the two compromised.

Besides, this episode was not that bad no matter how many Seddiers lead you to believe that...lol just kidding! I love this episode and it has nothing to do with what I ship...like I said before, I could almost care less who dates who now, you know? As long as someone gets with someone before the shows over lol .

ILoveDemi4ever

[808]Feb 8, 2010
    Ikiss was kind of boring no offense and not because of Seddie. I just didn't find interest in it. This episode however is way more interesting and has both Seddie and Creddie.

MusicAddictBabe

[809]Feb 8, 2010
    Exactly. I liked this one because it was more dramatic. I mean sure iKiss had its moments. But I can only imagine the expressions on people who watched it and didn't know what was going to happen. When I started watching it, I even forgot what the episode was about at first, I was so lost in this episode (not lost like confused) at least until the scene where the ambulance went by. The sub-plot was ok but kind of random. And I kind of wish Spencer would've won.

ILoveDemi4ever

[810]Feb 8, 2010

MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    Exactly. I liked this one because it was more dramatic. I mean sure iKiss had its moments. But I can only imagine the expressions on people who watched it and didn't know what was going to happen. When I started watching it, I even forgot what the episode was about at first, I was so lost in this episode (not lost like confused) at least until the scene where the ambulance went by. The sub-plot was ok but kind of random. And I kind of wish Spencer would've won.

I still think it should have been an hour long. Because, it seems to me as if the truck scene was significant and relevant to the story. Without seeing that, we can only imagine how it all went down but not the real picture. I also didn't know what to expect from Ikiss either, to tell you the truth. When scenes in particular are cut or not filmed, it leaves us with a confusion and suspicion. But how many shows do you know that get more than enough viewers who are able to show uncut versions after the episode has already aired? I guess Dan must be pretty successful if he gets that satisfaction. I have a feeling the ratings will be low on Friday because most can't tune in. And what is the whole idea with Nick competiting with Disney? Disney is for mostly kids and Nick varies with a variety of different age groups which don't fall into just for children. They are completely different networks and attract a different audience. It's an unfair advantage in my opinion. But Nick is still far better than Disney.

taillow22

[811]Feb 9, 2010
    Ahem. I'm a seddie shipper but I liked this episode more. I love iKiss but I liked the drama in this one.

ILoveDemi4ever

[812]Feb 10, 2010
    2 more days and than discussions again XD

MusicAddictBabe

[813]Feb 10, 2010
    Yeah, but you know what else ticks me off about Nick? When they show commercials for upcoming iCarly episodes, sometimes they show dialogues that aren't even in the edited versions. Has anybody else noticed that? For example...or two...the two episodes I've seen this with are iThink They Kissed and iQuit. For the iThink They Kissed commercial they had one promo where Carly shouted the thing about why they didn't tell her or something and Freddie said, "Why? Are you jealous?!" and I think she responded with a "no" but that was awhile back. And on iQuit iCarly, you all remember that scene in the school hallway where Sam and Carly were arguing about who gets to keep Freddie? You remember the commercials where he doesn't want to get involved so he says, "...Oh look! A freckle on my wrist...."? I don't know why they do that but it bothers me because those both looked like real interesting parts.

ILoveDemi4ever

[814]Feb 10, 2010
    I hate that....

futuramarama

[815]Feb 12, 2010
    • level: 37
    so are the additional 6 minutes going to be just more lines in certain scenes or more scenes in the episode? I haven't seen it for a couple weeks, and I'm scared I won't know any of the new extended stuff

saylavee

[816]Feb 12, 2010
    dont be scared. reveiw the fun facts and you'll know

http://danwarp.blogspot.com/2010/02/by-dan-schneider-icarly-executive_11.html

And what you guys above me were saying about iKiss v iSYL, i agree. iKiss didnt really get going untill the last half of it. but iSYL was really exciting the whole time. I'm just afraid the uncut version will be IMO old news or not as good because of how much we loved the original. Really, some of the things he put back dont seem that interesting and doesnt affect the episode at ALL

the only thing i'm going to laugh at extra hard is the fact that a part that was added in was Carly falling flat on her face, and there was no padded and i dont like miranda that much

HaydenAvery

[817]Feb 12, 2010
    • level: 21
    I'm looking forward to Carly getting jealous of the girl in the hallway and then kissing Freddie more.

DPluver2012

[818]Feb 12, 2010
    i am so angry right now...this better be on youtuibe...i missed the damn first 12 mins of it ...i was asleep GAH

Aprilshakira

[819]Feb 12, 2010
    • level: 10
    I saw it, and I must say that it was a lot better than the other version of the episode. I didn't realize that 7 minutes could contribute so much to an episode. It was really funny. I think ALL iCarly episodes should be this long because in my opinion it would make the show a lot better, and we would have much less choppy/badly awkward moments. Even though of course I still love iCarly lmfao. But anyway..it was a great episode! Even though it kind of sucked before haha.

iCarly317

[820]Feb 12, 2010
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    i am so angry right now...this better be on youtuibe...i missed the damn first 12 mins of it ...i was asleep GAH
    I missed the whole thing because I didn't have a freakin' TV to watch it on. That's the price I pay for sharing a room with my 21 year old brother...

I'm hoping its gonna be on Youtube as well, since this is a special that we KNOW we'll never get to see again. I hope it was worth seeing though.