We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

TheSchwab

[781]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 11
    LOL. If anything I exposed Dan. He loves you if you kiss his a** but if you have one criticism he turns into an a**hole.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DPluver2012

[782]Feb 7, 2010
    TheSchwab wrote:
    LOL. If anything I exposed Dan. He loves you if you kiss his a** but if you have one criticism he turns into an a**hole.

i notice that,but still i wouldnt go around sayin that on his twitter.everyone gets defensive about themselves ya know? if someone told me i sucked at softball ,its their opinion and i prob would done what dan did because thats normal human being stuff.i just find this whole situation hilarious bc dan over reacted to an opinion and schwab got told by dan xD

Big-Smoke321

[783]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 2
    can someone give me a link to danwarps huge announcement (extended iSYL) cz wen i go to his site the last post is his funfacts, i wana see what he actually says

ruffmanfan88

[784]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 12
    www.danwarp.com than it lists all is posts. It is more of a blog website.

TheSchwab

[785]Feb 7, 2010
    DPluver2012 wrote:

i notice that,but still i wouldnt go around sayin that on his twitter.everyone gets defensive about themselves ya know? if someone told me i sucked at softball ,its their opinion and i prob would done what dan did because thats normal human being stuff.i just find this whole situation hilarious bc dan over reacted to an opinion and schwab got told by dan xD

Look you know i give Dan a ton of props. It's just pathetic that he thinks everybody should be bouncing off walls over this news. Seriously nobody insulted him. It's not like we said he sucks. We said we were just not excited. That's not an insult.

taillow22

[786]Feb 7, 2010
    Ahem... what have I missed?

ILoveDemi4ever

[787]Feb 7, 2010
    Well TheSchwab taught it would be great, as usual to criticize Dan and he got told off by Dan and banned from his twitter. So yeah go back a few posts and see what happened. You missed a lot.

NegiSpongie

[788]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 20
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:
    Well TheSchwab taught it would be great, as usual to criticize Dan and he got told off by Dan and banned from his twitter. So yeah go back a few posts and see what happened. You missed a lot.
    What kind of critisim did he give Dan?

MusicAddictBabe

[789]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 18

ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

lol good way of putting that xD Straight out. Nah, I really don't know what happened. I just know something got started between Schwab and someone else because when I come on the forum and notice that 'when I posted last night on that thread and I was the last person to post and it hasn't even been 12 hours yet look how many replies came after mine!', I know the topic's gone off-topic yet again haha. So, in other words, I must've missed a lot too ^^. Time to reread!

DPluver2012

[790]Feb 7, 2010
    TheSchwab wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:

Look you know i give Dan a ton of props. It's just pathetic that he thinks everybody should be bouncing off walls over this news. Seriously nobody insulted him. It's not like we said he sucks. We said we were just not excited. That's not an insult.

yea i know dont get me wrong but seriously i dont know whose side i should take on this one because you have given a lot of people crap before and dan shouldnt have gone off when he shouldve taken critic,but then again dan has put up with everyones whining and fighting

Freddimamay

[791]Feb 7, 2010
    • level: 4

TheSchwab wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:

Seriously tho, you don't have to make a public post that you're not excited-it's the entertainment industry. He has to justify to Nick that it is worth it to replay this ep with the bonus footage instead of the new episode, the comment (as rightful as it is for you to have it) does not need to be on his twitter. You could not be excited and not post it so. Just sayin

ILoveDemi4ever

[792]Feb 7, 2010
    Thanks, he is known for claiming everything as factual information and creating drama. So yeah he deserved that from Dan. I am proud actually and impressed with him for standing up to TheSchwab.

Seddie007

[793]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 2
    Well, I can somewhat sympathize with Dan. He puts a lot of effort into the show, and interacting with fans. He might feel that some fans are a bit ungrateful at times when they seem to be insisting that he explain everything he does. I think that we as fans should cut Dan a fair amount of slack, and not get overly zealous about pointing out all the little things we find to be at fault. Sure, a fan has the right to say what they want, but it's also important to keep things in the proper perspective.

saylavee

[794]Feb 8, 2010
    Okay if you wana see my opinion on the whole schwab thing, go to the seddie topic. Now, i cant wait to see this extened version. If there is more of the subplot i'll be really happy. Though i do think that "poster of carly in closet" bit is stupid and shouldnt be put back in put i'll bear with it.

No truck unfortunately, but just imagine it in your mind if you must. But if you can imagine it in your mind...eh not that bad, but still kinda a weird thing to think of, but non of my concern.

xiaxia123

[795]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 4
    How long will the extended version be? 35, 40, 50 minutes, or even an hour?Oh, and will the episode only be on Friday at 8:00. Cuz I Can't catch it on Friday. I'm busy
    Edited on 02/08/2010 4:19pm

XEOCX

[796]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 7
    The episode will be 36 minutes. It says on my tv guide
    Edited on 02/08/2010 5:22pm

ILoveDemi4ever

[797]Feb 8, 2010

since I can't quote anyone anymore which I don't know why. I am going to do @and the persons username.

@NejiSpongie- He called Dan an a*****e for not responding to his harrassements and he also told him how he isn't excited about the uncut version of ISYL airing this upcoming Friday.

Edited on 02/08/2010 6:13pm

MusicAddictBabe

[798]Feb 8, 2010

Yeah, but I mean, come on. If it's being extended an extra seven minutes because of the viewer rating or something, just look at this thread! I mean, yes, provided this thread is a lot arguments too, it's the biggest episode discussion yet! I'm not saying it's the best and I'm not saying I'm outrageously excited to see it. But anybody who questioned about the 'extra seven'...well...here's your answer lol. ^^

Yeah, and I don't understand why it won't let you quote very well. It's getting pretty annoying....

ILoveDemi4ever

[799]Feb 8, 2010
    7 minutes is not very long but I am pretty excited though. I have no idea, it says "You can't post with a blank page" or something. But anwyays, this episode is no big deal but it's the biggest one out there at the moment.

MusicAddictBabe

[800]Feb 8, 2010

Yeah.

What happens when I quote is that it comes up with "Can't find HTML tags." or something like that...something is amiss anyway....