We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

Freddimamay

[901]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 4
    You do now
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

charmed4eva112

[902]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 20
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

DPluver2012 wrote:
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:
    The only reason I watch Suite Life On Deck and honestly I don't like it one bit is because of Dylan and Cole Sprouse. Sonny With A Chance is just terrible. No one can act on that show. The jokes are awful. Casting is ridiculous and the plot is bad. I do hope Icarly wins, it stands a chance right? Who prefers The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody instead of the spin off?
    *rasises hand* The first one was way better than the spin off. At least London was partly smart and was 3 dimensional. I miss that London, where she had a heart and a brain (somewhat). Sonny with a Chance, well, new episodes come on so rarely anymore, I kind of forget what the show's about. They won't win for sure, and if they do, it's probably cause of Demi. I love Sterling Knight though. He can act. But yeah, SWAC isn't so great anymore. iCarly should win.
    i will be watching season 2 of SWAC only because of sonny and chad dating ...it'll be interesting,but the rest isnt funny.its stupid thats what makes me laugh i guess

They start dating? I am confused. Can you eleborate please? I missed the episode about Chad's new crush which is Sonny. What happened in that episode?

o my xD u need to go look up on you tube "falling for the falls" its the new ep next well sonny starts watching mackenzie (sp?) falls and she goes to chad to make him tell her if mackenzie will date the girl on the episode and he thinks sonny is talkin bout sonny and himself dating ,so he asks her out and yea i will keep that a surprise...but speaking of suite life on deck,the reason why i watch it is because of london being hilarious , zack and cody being hilarious, and cody and bailey's relationship( how can u guys not like their relationship i think its cute) xD i definitely don't like doc shaw on there.to me he didn't do anything for the show so idk why he is included.

Yeah, Doc Shaw's character isn't needed. I just don't really think he was a good addition. I don't like him right now. I think they should have added Woody as a main, not Marcus Little. Psst, SLOD won't beat iCarly. But I think Wizards might have a bigger chance because of its popularity.

iCarly317

[903]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 13
    idk, I think Wizards has been producing some great episodes lately. So iCarly and Wizards might have some competition against each other, but I still think iCarly will win.

DPluver2012

[904]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 11
    we really need to let the fandom know bout icarly on KCAs and get them to vote everyday and vote for icarly XD the sad thing is,miranda is nominated,but jennette or nathan isnt for anything

ILoveDemi4ever

[905]Feb 17, 2010

Who is she up with?

iCarly317

[906]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 13

ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

Who is she up with?

Miley Cyrus (big surprise), Selena Gomez, and Keke Palmer.

It may not be a very organized list, but all the nominees are listed in an article on here:

http://www.tv.com/kids-choice-awards-announces-nominees/webnews/40437.html?tag=around_the_web;0

ILoveDemi4ever

[907]Feb 17, 2010
    Her and Keke Palmer are the best actresses.

MusicAddictBabe

[908]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 18
    sockstar wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:
    Someone called Carly a slut for kissing Freddie on the bed and than asking him to do it again? I don't really understand that comment.
    Clearly someone doesn't know what the word slut means.

Afraid not and someone also said Freddie makes a decision about Sam or Carly in the finale of season 3 is that true?

that sounds WAY too early to "decide" that seems off to me

Sounds like crap:
    1) Sam hasn't given any indication that she wants Freddie.
    2) Freddie hasn't given any indication he likes Sam.
    3) Freddie hasn't given any indication he no longer likes Carly, and this means that he's still willing to wait for Carly.

Easy, now. No need to get testy and I'm NOT trying to start anything. But like they've said it is too soon to tell and nobody should get their hopes up. Because, in the end, you never know...Dan might get so fed up with people saying this and that about Seddie or Creddie that he may just end the show with neither happening, or weirder, having Carly or Sam go with Gibby or Freddie going with Wendy or something random like that just to shut us up for good lol. Gah I'm feisty/evil right now lol! And I agree to no one in particular that no one should take Dan's word for either ship (you know, kind of like how Schwab did with Seddie and how Dan said this and that about the couple). He doesn't want to disappoint his fans.

ILoveDemi4ever

[909]Feb 17, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    sockstar wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:
    Someone called Carly a slut for kissing Freddie on the bed and than asking him to do it again? I don't really understand that comment.

Afraid not and someone also said Freddie makes a decision about Sam or Carly in the finale of season 3 is that true?

Sounds like crap: 1) Sam hasn't given any indication that she wants Freddie. 2) Freddie hasn't given any indication he likes Sam. 3) Freddie hasn't given any indication he no longer likes Carly, and this means that he's still willing to wait for Carly.
    Easy, now. No need to get testy and I'm NOT trying to start anything. But like they've said it is too soon to tell and nobody should get their hopes up. Because, in the end, you never know...Dan might get so fed up with people saying this and that about Seddie or Creddie that he may just end the show with neither happening, or weirder, having Carly or Sam go with Gibby or Freddie going with Wendy or something random like that just to shut us up for good lol. Gah I'm feisty/evil right now lol! And I agree to no one in particular that no one should take Dan's word for either ship (you know, kind of like how Schwab did with Seddie and how Dan said this and that about the couple). He doesn't want to disappoint his fans.

I highly doubt Dan will make that happen in the end of the third season. It's way too early. I mean things still need to be resolved with both Seddie and Creddie before making that decision. But what I would like to see is this. What if for a few episodes Seddie dates and then Creddie afterwards as well? If Dan does it that way then everyone would be happy. I am not getting my hopes up either because disappointment happens which is why I didn't vote in the thread about who Freddie ends up with. I think it's best if we don't question him about the ships or tell him to do something we want. Carly with Gibby? haha lol I could see it because it's an odd couple. And Dan is known for placing those type of people together. He doesn't hint at couples, he just tries to kind of give us an idea. If anything, Schwab made it worse but if he hadn't said all that stuff to Dan then things might have turned out differently.

sockstar

[910]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 12
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    sockstar wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

Sounds like crap:
    3) Freddie hasn't given any indication he no longer likes Carly, and this means that he's still willing to wait for Carly.

I wasn't saying anything about you, just that the supposed 'information' that various people have said about Season 3 ending with a ship becoming canon sounds like crap to me, based on rational evidence.

MusicAddictBabe

[911]Feb 18, 2010
    sockstar wrote:
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    sockstar wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

Sounds like crap:

I wasn't saying anything about you, just that the supposed 'information' that various people have said about Season 3 ending with a ship becoming canon sounds like crap to me, based on rational evidence.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I never said that you did say something about me. And if I did, I didn't intend for that to be like that. Trust me. If anything, I think the Schwab was more like that (like what ILoveDemi said).

But...you are right about that. There's no way any ship would be canon by that time. If you look at at least Zoey 101, there weren't any serious couples 'till nearer the end of the show.

sockstar

[912]Feb 19, 2010
    • level: 12
    I think if this season was aired differently that Creddie could have a plausible canon ending to this season.

Put iSYL around the middle of the season, have iMove out about 3/4th of the way, and end the series with iSpeed Date, put the apparently cut/unaired Creddie kiss back onto the show, and air it as the season final.

Imagine what an amazing cliffhanger that would have been.

ILoveDemi4ever

[913]Feb 20, 2010
    There is still fanart lol btw does anyone know how to crop something or someone out of a photo? Thanks

MusicAddictBabe

[914]Feb 22, 2010
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:
    There is still fanart lol btw does anyone know how to crop something or someone out of a photo? Thanks

Depends on what program you're using.

Do you mean a cliffhanger for a season finale or the end of the show? At first glance, I thought you meant show and I hate it when shows end on a bad note lol. But that would make for a good season finale .

ILoveDemi4ever

[915]Feb 22, 2010
    I want to do manips lol do you know how?

MusicAddictBabe

[916]Feb 24, 2010
    I have GIMP and I know how to do manips on there. But it might take me awhile to explain. So I'll have to message you about it sometime. Or you can try and look it up. There are tons of tutorials on deviantArt.

ILoveDemi4ever

[917]Feb 24, 2010
    Yeah please message me. I have no idea how to use gimp lol Thanks

marcdragicevic

[918]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    What is an, "Gimp"?

ILoveDemi4ever

[919]Mar 4, 2010

marcdragicevic wrote:
    What is an, "Gimp"?

An art program.

marcdragicevic

[920]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    What is an, "Gimp"?

An art program.

Oh right.