We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

TheSchwab

[161]Dec 18, 2009
    • level: 11
    So you can either think dan is just catering and doesnt mean what he says then fine. But my main point is it really is not the end of the world imo for carly and freddie fans if Sam has Feelings for Freddie. At the end of the day the key is Freddie. You are right. He could choose neither. Dan might just keep them all friends. Who knows. But just because imo Sam has Feelings for Freddie doesnt make me any more or less confident in seddie because it all comes back to Freddie. Let's just say someday Sam proclaims her Love to Freddie. That doesnt automatically mean Freddie will jump in her arms even thought I would hope for that. Heck if at the end of the day i look like a fool for believing some of dans comments then I will admit that. But I just don't think people should disregard them. Dan has not once said anything that turned out to be false of a lie as far as iCarly goes yet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

saylavee

[162]Dec 18, 2009
    • level: 18

SO BACK TO DISCUSSING THE TOPIC!!!!!!!!

*cough*

ok so: new pics have been shown, we see carly and freddie looking scared after they kiss, probably because someone walks in on them.

3 most likely people are:

Sam- which would make me and other seddiers happy if her reaction is what we hope

Mrs. Benson- would just be hilarious cause she'd be all WTFBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Spencer- Eh probably just be like OK

So who do U think???

tweenboy

[163]Dec 18, 2009
    • level: 9
    saylavee wrote:

SO BACK TO DISCUSSING THE TOPIC!!!!!!!!

*cough*

ok so: new pics have been shown, we see carly and freddie looking scared after they kiss, probably because someone walks in on them.

3 most likely people are:

Sam- which would make me and other seddiers happy if her reaction is what we hope

Mrs. Benson- would just be hilarious cause she'd be all WTFBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Spencer- Eh probably just be like OK

So who do U think???

Here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgeY6wlEFhQ

TheSchwab

[164]Dec 18, 2009
    It does make since for it to be either one of the three. There is a paintball war going on between sam and spencer. The reaction of Carly and Freddie seems like it would be consistant of seeing someone or some people with paintball gun(s). Also it could be mrs. Benson since it is her house.

What i hear from some Seddie fans is it would be a great thing for the kiss to be interupted because more than likely it will be a comedic like moment and not as serious as the kiss in ikiss. My view. I just don't know. I have speculated so much on this episode and it's still a ways away so who knows.

katywishing100

[165]Dec 18, 2009
    • level: 15
    Aww, I can't wait till they kiss. There so cute together.

KatelynBrissey

[166]Dec 19, 2009
    • level: 4
    I think it'll be Mrs. Benson personally just b/c there's a pic of her looking SUPER angry and scary.

It would be kind of funny if Mrs. Benson interrupts them and then Sam and Spencer chase each other into the apartment with their paintball gear right after.

Poor Carly is gonna have to put up with so much with Mrs. Benson lol. It'll be funny tho.

katywishing100

[167]Dec 19, 2009
    ^^ I always figured she would be happy that her son was dating Carly. Since she likes Carly so much.

Aprilshakira

[168]Dec 19, 2009
    • level: 10
    TheSchwab wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Oh dear God. Get over it, that some people don't like Seddie. I don't believe that Sam likes Freddie, and you need to accept that.
    Nobody is saying you have to be a fan of Seddie. But for you to ignore the obvious is something. Tell me then...What about that final scene in iSpeed Date would make Seddie fan's happy if it's not that sam has feelings for freddie?

Actually, you ARE saying that. You always say "nobody is saying blah blah blah blah" when you actually DO say it. I'm not trying to be rude, but you should respect others opinions. Creddie can happen and has just as much as a chance as Seddie. It's really Dan's decision, not yours. You don't have to get all prissy. iCarly isn't life.

KatelynBrissey

[169]Dec 19, 2009

katywishing100 wrote:
    ^^ I always figured she would be happy that her son was dating Carly. Since she likes Carly so much.

Not always. Think of in iMove Out when she told Carly "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" There was another instance where Mrs. Benson yelled at Carly that I can't think of lol. I think she would like for Freddie and Carly to be together, but she would also want to micromanage the whole situation. Mrs. Benson is a total control freak especially when it comes to Freddie's safety, so Carly would definitely be getting in her way.

I don't know how Mrs. Benson would feel about the kiss, but I'm thinkin that even tho she wants Freddie to be with Carly, she would freak out about them kissing. It'd be like the "I'm losing my little boy!" type thing.

saylavee

[170]Dec 19, 2009
    KatelynBrissey wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:

Not always. Think of in iMove Out when she told Carly "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" There was another instance where Mrs. Benson yelled at Carly that I can't think of lol. I think she would like for Freddie and Carly to be together, but she would also want to micromanage the whole situation. Mrs. Benson is a total control freak especially when it comes to Freddie's safety, so Carly would definitely be getting in her way.

I don't know how Mrs. Benson would feel about the kiss, but I'm thinkin that even tho she wants Freddie to be with Carly, she would freak out about them kissing. It'd be like the "I'm losing my little boy!" type thing.

what if she's okay with it and happy that her little boy is growing up? omg then the world will end........oh well...kidding! But yeah she doesnt like Carly as much anymore, but i do remember her yelling at carly asking her why wont she love her son, but that was early on. She hates Sam more though, so that will be a fun time >=)

katywishing100

[171]Dec 19, 2009
    saylavee wrote:
    KatelynBrissey wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:

what if she's okay with it and happy that her little boy is growing up? omg then the world will end........oh well...kidding! But yeah she doesnt like Carly as much anymore, but i do remember her yelling at carly asking her why wont she love her son, but that was early on. She hates Sam more though, so that will be a fun time >=)

I don't think she hates Carly though...I wish this episode would just air already...

Freddimamay

[172]Dec 19, 2009
    tweenboy wrote:
    Checkpoint24 wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Oh dear God. Get over it, that some people don't like Seddie. I don't believe that Sam likes Freddie, and you need to accept that.
    Nobody is saying you have to be a fan of Seddie. But for you to ignore the obvious is something. Tell me then...What about that final scene in iSpeed Date would make Seddie fan's happy if it's not that sam has feelings for freddie?
    Maybe I'm the only person on the planet who thinks this, but I didn't see Seddie at the end of the episode (iSpeed Date). I just saw Sam leaving to let her friends have a moment together.

I agree, I just don't see much of if any seddie at the end of ispeed date. I can see why the seddie shippers may turn it into a seddie moment. But honestly there's no evidence of what Sam was thinking other than she looked a bit depressed, for what? No one knows.

I think she was more weirded out than jelouse at the end of speed date.But im not a Seddier or a Creddier,so frankly i dont really care.But is this all you guys do?Talk about shippings and stsart up shipping wars?I swear.If you guys arent talking about Seddie,your talking about creddie,if not creddie than your having shipping wars about seddie Vs Creddie and then you sit and discuss Cam(Carly&Sam).Seriously,evry thread,everyday..CUT IT OUT....

LOL So true....Can I talk about how excited I am for a little Spam in this ep!

Anyway, Dan refered to this episode as "epic" on his twitter, said we were gonna freak out. So I'm definietly stoked for it.

Girlygirl24

[173]Dec 19, 2009
    • level: 28
    if only time was not so slow

TheSchwab

[174]Dec 19, 2009
    According to nick.com/icarly it is now back to a movie. Seriously can the promo department do anything right. lol.

katywishing100

[175]Dec 19, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:
    According to nick.com/icarly it is now back to a movie. Seriously can the promo department do anything right. lol.

Another movie? iCarly should just change to a hour long show.

tweenboy

[176]Dec 19, 2009
    [QUOTE="katywishing100"]
    TheSchwab wrote:

Another movie? iCarly should just change to a hour long show. [QUOTE]

Naked brothers band was an hour long show....during the third season anyway.

tweenboy

[177]Dec 19, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:
    So you can either think dan is just catering and doesnt mean what he says then fine. But my main point is it really is not the end of the world imo for carly and freddie fans if Sam has Feelings for Freddie. At the end of the day the key is Freddie. You are right. He could choose neither. Dan might just keep them all friends. Who knows. But just because imo Sam has Feelings for Freddie doesnt make me any more or less confident in seddie because it all comes back to Freddie. Let's just say someday Sam proclaims her Love to Freddie. That doesnt automatically mean Freddie will jump in her arms even thought I would hope for that. Heck if at the end of the day i look like a fool for believing some of dans comments then I will admit that. But I just don't think people should disregard them. Dan has not once said anything that turned out to be false of a lie as far as iCarly goes yet.

Why is it up to Freddie if he and Sam end up together....becuase he`s the guy?

TheSchwab

[178]Dec 19, 2009
    No tween boy. I'm saying it's up to Freddie rather he want's to go out with Sam. What i'm saying is it doesnt matter if Sam is in love Freddie. If Freddie doesnt return the love then it won't happen. Freddie could turn Sam down just as easily as accepting her love and returning it. So in that way yes it is completely up to Freddie if thats the way it goes down. That Sam comes to Freddie and tells him she loves him. It's freddies decision to return her love or to turn her down.

C4DM4R

[179]Dec 19, 2009
    • level: 2

dan actually referd to this ep as EPIC? wow, its hard to imagine an older person using that. but, we have been waiting for a while on it, so it better be good, and if it isnt, we can always hunt him down, like the ravenous, ship-crazy, episode-hungry fans we are, right?

and, im gonna agree with the schwb, but for a different reason. is any realtions ship, on TV at least, when a person falls fro another, theyre all into them, right? but the other person dosent usually return the feeling. so, its up to the second person of the pairing to make it happen. for seddie, if sam is in love with freddie (and before anyone tries to tell me she is, im tryign to be neutral inthis post), then freddie would have to return the feelings. and the same with creddie, freddie already likes her, evne if it MIGHT be going down, nothing could happen unless carly wants it too. so, in conclusion, i find that who ever falls in love first, usually has no say in how, or even when the pairing might happen, usually (theres bound to be something contradictory to this somewhere).

and, wehn the creddie kiss happens, im glad it isnt on the fire escape, that wouls be jank, plus, if it was sam that walked in, she'd probably hurt freddie, for ruining their place, which id laugh at.

saylavee

[180]Dec 19, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:

Another movie? iCarly should just change to a hour long show.

that be fun for awhile. like not to many 1 hr episodes, but like half a season's worth would be fun. to me atleast.

omg time is going soooo slow lately...i just wana get 2009 over with!
    so many good things are happening (well to me atleast) in 2010!!! i just want this episode to air! we already know more than we should, so why cant they just bump up the date or at least switch it with iWas a Pageant Girl.