We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

tweenboy

[141]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 9
    [QUOTE="KatelynBrissey"]i can tell you why i know Sam likes Freddie,
    1. they kissed and both obviously enjoyed it.

[QUOTE]

Who wouldnt enjoy a kiss
    (exspecially their first)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pixarprincess

[142]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 13
    katywishing100 wrote:
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    i can tell you why i know Sam likes Freddie, but I'm not sure about Freddie's feelings about the situation. I know he doesn't hate Sam tho.

2. i mean have you NEVER picked on someone you liked? Sam does.
    3. She was upset that him and Carly were dancing at the end of iSpeed Date. She could've been depressed way before that b/c she KNEW her friends had dates. She was only sad when it was her and her friend (something she knew could turn into something serious)

Again, I'm not saying seddie is going to be the ship, but I do know that Sam likes Freddie.

I do agree that Gibby in this ep. could be really fun, but since he had a subplot with Spencer on the boat I wonder if he has another one so soon.

Until its stated I will never believe Sam has a crush on Freddie.

You just wait. Naveen and Tiana didn't like each other at first either.

tweenboy

[143]Dec 17, 2009
    pixarprincess wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    i can tell you why i know Sam likes Freddie, but I'm not sure about Freddie's feelings about the situation. I know he doesn't hate Sam tho.

2. i mean have you NEVER picked on someone you liked? Sam does.
    3. She was upset that him and Carly were dancing at the end of iSpeed Date. She could've been depressed way before that b/c she KNEW her friends had dates. She was only sad when it was her and her friend (something she knew could turn into something serious)

Again, I'm not saying seddie is going to be the ship, but I do know that Sam likes Freddie.

I do agree that Gibby in this ep. could be really fun, but since he had a subplot with Spencer on the boat I wonder if he has another one so soon.

You just wait. Naveen and Tiana didn't like each other at first either.

Your a big princess and the frog fan arent ya?

TheSchwab

[144]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 11

katywishing100 wrote:

Ah. Denial is a strong thing. You are obviously one of those people that thinks Dan just said what he did about iSpeed Date to keep Seddie fans from killing themselves arent you? It's basically Canon that Sam likes Freddie. Keep telling yourself that Dan is just catering to seddie fans and doesnt mean what he say's.

Why should Seddie fans be happy with that scene at the end of iSpeed Date if it wasnt that she liked Freddie? Obviously there is nothing else in that scene that would make Seddie fan's happy.

DPluver2012

[145]Dec 17, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:

Ah. Denial is a strong thing. You are obviously one of those people that thinks Dan just said what he did about iSpeed Date to keep Seddie fans from killing themselves arent you? It's basically Canon that Sam likes Freddie. Keep telling yourself that Dan is just catering to seddie fans and doesnt mean what he say's.

Why should Seddie fans be happy with that scene at the end of iSpeed Date if it wasnt that she liked Freddie? Obviously there is nothing else in that scene that would make Seddie fan's happy.

God Forbid seddiers be upset in ANY episode cause he always has to set things straight for u so yall dont get pissy

JCFaby

[146]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 3
    I think that's gonna be like.. Carly is all confused after Freddie saves her life and she start liking him and being all around him, wich Freddie find creepy. Then they talk about the whole situation and end up kissing, only to realize they feel nothing and aren't meant for eachother.. So Freddie would be all confused about it, and then Sam walk in the room and hit him with something just for fun. I can see this happening, because Dan would be giving those creedie shippers their stupid kiss to shut up. He said he like giving to the fans what they want. And there's more seddie shippers than creddie. Also, we know Freddie will realize he's not in love with Cary as we saw in a script: "I didn't say I was in love with you" (No, I don't care about the examples that Dan write.)

KatelynBrissey

[147]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 4
    [QUOTE="tweenboy"][QUOTE="KatelynBrissey"]i can tell you why i know Sam likes Freddie,

:

Who wouldnt enjoy a kiss
    (exspecially their first)

I didn't enjoy mine lol
    Mine was with a guy who turned out to be better as my friend, and the kiss was very awkward.

katywishing100

[148]Dec 18, 2009
    • level: 15
    TheSchwab wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:

Oh dear God. Get over it, that some people don't like Seddie. I don't believe that Sam likes Freddie, and you need to accept that.

TheSchwab

[149]Dec 18, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:

Oh dear God. Get over it, that some people don't like Seddie. I don't believe that Sam likes Freddie, and you need to accept that.

Nobody is saying you have to be a fan of Seddie.

But for you to ignore the obvious is something. Tell me then...What about that final scene in iSpeed Date would make Seddie fan's happy if it's not that sam has feelings for freddie?

Checkpoint24

[150]Dec 18, 2009
    Alright, Sam and Freddie don't hate each other. There's plenty of evidence for that. But I think it's going overboard to say for sure that Sam likes Freddie. I Think it's a little silly to say that because Sam picks on Freddie, she likes him. I know picking on someone I liked is the last thing I would do, I think it would send a bad message...

KatelynBrissey

[151]Dec 18, 2009
    The end of iSpeed Date is why fans of all types not even just Seddie fans are saying that Sam likes Freddie. My niece watched that ep. with me just recently and was like "OMG Sam likes Freddie now?!" She's not a huge fan of the show but we have this agreement that we will take turns watching shows that each of us like. She actually likes Carly out of all of the characters the best, and she even noticed that. Then she was like :-( "poor Sam."
    Edited on 12/18/2009 12:00pm

TheSchwab

[152]Dec 18, 2009

I just made a topic about this on IMDB and here is my recent post i made there. Now i'm a huge Seddie fan and I think all the evidence points to Seddie happening but by no means is it a guarntee. Here was my post.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0972534/board/thread/153688066?d=153689886&p=1#153689886

Just because Sam has feelings for Freddie doesnt mean the show is going to go that way. At the end of the day it is up to Freddie regardless of Sam's feelings. So it's not like im saying Sam likes Freddie so they are going to end up canon. That's why im shocked at the people who deny that Sam has feelings for Freddie. It in no way means that Seddie is going to happen. It is up to Freddie.

That's why i hope this triangle isnt a huge one between Freddie, Sam, and Carly. You don't want the case where both Girls want to date Freddie. That can only end badly. The so called "Loser" between Sam and Carly for Freddie's affections would disown the other two. This can't happen. I can't see Dan ruining the friendship between Sam and Carly or heck even ruining the trios friendship. They are all best friends. That would be over if both Sam and Carly decided they wanted to date Freddie.

Edited on 12/18/2009 12:06pm
    Edited 2 total times.

XEOCX

[153]Dec 18, 2009
    • level: 7
    Uh...this is an episode discussion forum, not a shipping war

KatelynBrissey

[154]Dec 18, 2009
    True that. It is a very shippy type of episode (or at least it's promoted to be), so ship wars are to be expected. I'm kind of done with discussing the main plot b/c I think we know that it's mostly gonna be about Carly trying to take care of Freddie and his mom getting on her case.

I'm really interested in the paintball part of the ep. It just sounds fun to me, and I want to play paintball now lol

I think Sam and Spencer will be playing paintball in Bushwell b/c there are some pics where Sam is wearing a helmet with leaves in the building. It'd be awesome if they shot random people in the building like Chuck and Lewbert. I could totally see Sam pelting Lewbert over and over again with paintballs.

katywishing100

[155]Dec 18, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:

But for you to ignore the obvious is something. Tell me then...What about that final scene in iSpeed Date would make Seddie fan's happy if it's not that sam has feelings for freddie?

Maybe I'm the only person on the planet who thinks this, but I didn't see Seddie at the end of the episode (iSpeed Date). I just saw Sam leaving to let her friends have a moment together.

Checkpoint24

[156]Dec 18, 2009

katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Nobody is saying you have to be a fan of Seddie. But for you to ignore the obvious is something. Tell me then...What about that final scene in iSpeed Date would make Seddie fan's happy if it's not that sam has feelings for freddie?
    Maybe I'm the only person on the planet who thinks this, but I didn't see Seddie at the end of the episode (iSpeed Date). I just saw Sam leaving to let her friends have a moment together.

I agree, I just don't see much of if any seddie at the end of ispeed date. I can see why the seddie shippers may turn it into a seddie moment. But honestly there's no evidence of what Sam was thinking other than she looked a bit depressed, for what? No one knows.

Edited on 12/18/2009 2:05pm

tweenboy

[157]Dec 18, 2009
    Checkpoint24 wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Nobody is saying you have to be a fan of Seddie. But for you to ignore the obvious is something. Tell me then...What about that final scene in iSpeed Date would make Seddie fan's happy if it's not that sam has feelings for freddie?

I agree, I just don't see much of if any seddie at the end of ispeed date. I can see why the seddie shippers may turn it into a seddie moment. But honestly there's no evidence of what Sam was thinking other than she looked a bit depressed, for what? No one knows.

I think she was more weirded out than jelouse at the end of speed date.But im not a Seddier or a Creddier,so frankly i dont really care.But is this all you guys do?Talk about shippings and stsart up shipping wars?I swear.If you guys arent talking about Seddie,your talking about creddie,if not creddie than your having shipping wars about seddie Vs Creddie and then you sit and discuss Cam(Carly&Sam).Seriously,evry thread,everyday..CUT IT OUT....

HaydenAvery

[158]Dec 18, 2009
    • level: 21
    i don't care how much evidence points to seddie. Gibbam FTW! (GibbyxSam)

katywishing100

[159]Dec 18, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

I just made a topic about this on IMDB and here is my recent post i made there. Now i'm a huge Seddie fan and I think all the evidence points to Seddie happening but by no means is it a guarntee. Here was my post.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0972534/board/thread/153688066?d=153689886&p=1#153689886

Just because Sam has feelings for Freddie doesnt mean the show is going to go that way. At the end of the day it is up to Freddie regardless of Sam's feelings. So it's not like im saying Sam likes Freddie so they are going to end up canon. That's why im shocked at the people who deny that Sam has feelings for Freddie. It in no way means that Seddie is going to happen. It is up to Freddie.

That's why i hope this triangle isnt a huge one between Freddie, Sam, and Carly. You don't want the case where both Girls want to date Freddie. That can only end badly. The so called "Loser" between Sam and Carly for Freddie's affections would disown the other two. This can't happen. I can't see Dan ruining the friendship between Sam and Carly or heck even ruining the trios friendship. They are all best friends. That would be over if both Sam and Carly decided they wanted to date Freddie.

Yea, I see your point, it is going to be up to Freddie who he chooses, and if he even chooses someone considering, whoever writes this show might make the choice to have Freddie end up with no one.

Girlygirl24

[160]Dec 18, 2009
    • level: 28
    katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:

i thought i remeber her smiling but that was a little mistake