We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

saylavee

[81]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 18

[QUOTE="hardcorefakes"]

HaydenAvery wrote:
    is it so hard for you to accept that for once creddie will get some attention? you know a creddie kiss could even happen, leveling the playing field.

I know the shwab like Seriously HATES the fact that creddie is giong to advance. hes just a loser

[QUOTE]

you not serious are you? he never said hes against the creddie kiss, no seddier really did. we have little info on this episode. so we are making assumptions on what else can happen in this episode. btw that video that was linked, i asked the guy who posted it and he said it was made taken on Nov 3, but that doesnt make a difference to anything at all. and about the girl code thing, maybe its different in different areas. where i live it goes, dont date your friends ex, unless your friend is sincere about not minding. never kiss the same person, no matter what the reason, unless your friends sincerely doesnt care. then there is dont do anything to mess up your friend current or soon to be relationship out of jealously or anything. also give friend relationship advice and most importantly, if a friend needs to vent, you let her vent, dont judge, dont comment unless youre 100% sure it will help, and listen, genuinely listen.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

katywishing100

[82]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 15
    I think its mean to call him a loser...but he does seem very very very against anything even remotely concerning Creddie happening.

KatelynBrissey

[83]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 4
    shimmerwave06 wrote:

Ugh. Come on guys, seriously? This isn't a Creddie/Seddie battlefield. We're supposed to discuss iSaved Your Life here! Can't we just get along? Some people are just acting really immature and it's getting ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm personally excited for this episode. I'm looking forward to seeing the Creddie relationship develop a little more, since it's kind of stuck in a rut. And yes, I am a Seddie fan.

Does anyone know when this episode was filmed? Because if it was before iQuit iCarly and iMove Out, then it's obvious that there aren't going to be any major changes in the Creddie relationship; otherwise it would've been shown in those previous episodes.

I think someone mentioned that the following episodes' production codes ALL come after iSaved Your Life (production code 232)

233-234 iQuit iCarly

236 iFind Lewbert's Lost Love

241 iMove Out

TheSchwab

[84]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 11
    Yep. You are right on the money KatelynBrissey.

saylavee

[85]Dec 13, 2009
    hooray for people observing things production code does matter, if it was filmed in a certain way, theres a reason for it. please dont overlook it.

Girlygirl24

[86]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 28
    TheSchwab wrote:

Just ignore hayden saylavee. he is just going to believe what he want's. you didnt say anything negative saylavee and he pulls the you think sam abusing freddie is evidence. Sorry bub. But there is way more evidence that points to sam and freddie...and that's not including the fact that her picking on him could be a sign she likes him. I'm not even taking that into consideration in this hypothetical.

There is still way more evidence for seddie. I have talked to 11 iCarly fan's who don't ship anything. I asked them point blank who has had more relationship development sam and freddie or carly and freddie. 9 of those 11 said Sam and Freddie. The other two couldnt really tell either way.

So try again if you only think seddie fan's believe it. Unbiased viewers see it as Sam and Freddie being and having more development.

right anyway i dont care what happens i know this episode well be great

TVCrystalized

[87]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 2
    As a Seddie shipper I think it's important that Carly & Freddie kiss storyline-wise, so I'm happy to hear this. Freddie has been infatuated with Carly for years. It was one of his defining traits the first 2 seasons, I'd say. Although we can fanwank that he has grown up and is no longer all "carly and I are meant 2B4EVA! ILUVHER!!" they haven't necessarily made it clear on the show, especially with the cute ispeedate dance. So, I think it's important that they kiss so we can see both Carly and Freddie's reactions. I personally believe that Sam liking Freddie is basically canon at this point, it's what the heck FREDDIE is thinking that I'm unsure of.

saylavee

[88]Dec 14, 2009

Okay so, lets go over everything we know about the episode IN A CALM AND NON-SHIP WAR RELATED MANNER.

-Premeires in January 16 i beleive

-Freddie saves Carly's life by pushing her out of the way of a truck breaking his bones in the procces

-There is a confirmed Creddie kiss

- It was filmed early in the production line

anything else?

HaydenAvery

[89]Dec 14, 2009
    • level: 21
    it was aired in a certain order however. ignore it if you may but the kiss will have an impact on future episodes.

Aprilshakira

[90]Dec 14, 2009
    • level: 10
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Sorry, but can someone please explain to me this whole production code thing? I'm really lost. What does it have to do with anything? Again, sorry xD.

saylavee

[91]Dec 14, 2009
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Sorry, but can someone please explain to me this whole production code thing? I'm really lost. What does it have to do with anything? Again, sorry xD.

well the production code thing is the order it was filmed. so they film it in a certain order for a reason right? if something was aired first out of production code order though, things may hve to be removed from it if it interferes with episodes that were filmed first, but shown later.

tweenboy

[92]Dec 14, 2009
    • level: 9
    saylavee wrote:

Okay so, lets go over everything we know about the episode IN A CALM AND NON-SHIP WAR RELATED MANNER.

-Freddie saves Carly's life by pushing her out of the way of a truck breaking his bones in the procces

anything else?

i think the Creddie kiss may be apart of a play or something.

I wonder why sam was going to freddie`s house in one scene.....if you go on youtube,there`s some released footage of the episode and i gotta say,this is going to be a wierd episode.

KatelynBrissey

[93]Dec 14, 2009
    if you can find it, will you link us to it? that sounds like some juicy footage.

DPluver2012

[94]Dec 14, 2009
    the thing is seddiers are saying "we need this kiss to happen in order for seddie to happen" what if freddie likes carly EVEN more after the kiss? heh? we'll find out but im gettin sick of all these weird assumptions u know what they say about ppl who assume things?

Freddimamay

[95]Dec 14, 2009

What was it that confirmed the kiss for this episode. I saw the Youtube Miranda video where she said there was a kiss coming up but she never said which episode it was for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fHprinaDjM

When did the spoiler come out it was this ep? Sorry I just don't want to get myself psyched for something that might not happen, lol

sockstar

[96]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 12
    The kiss is real, it's probably in freddies bedroom, after he has a bath or shower (because he's all wet), and apparently someone either watches or barges in after (probably ms benson) or during it.

Checkpoint24

[97]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 3
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    the thing is seddiers are saying "we need this kiss to happen in order for seddie to happen" what if freddie likes carly EVEN more after the kiss? heh? we'll find out but im gettin sick of all these weird assumptions u know what they say about ppl who assume things?

Yeah I know. It would be hilarious if Freddie actually liked Carly more after their supposed "kiss." In reality it's a 50/50 chance of it going either way.

taillow22

[98]Dec 15, 2009

I don't think I've ever seen creddie shippers get so fierce lol. Not making fun, just a funny observation.

So my take on the episode; I think the kiss is going to be at the very end, and the episode will finish before we can see either of their reactions. That, or the kiss is interrupted as sockstar said, and we still never see them talk about it.

And, as is the nature of Dan's shows, they will never address the kiss for a looong time. They will probably be talking about it when Sam hears, and yells at Carly for kissing her own first kiss. This will split up the iCarly's and Freddie will have to choose between the two once and for all, and his choice decides the fate of the webshow most likely. Dang, sounds like a series finale, doesn't it?

(He picks Sam in the end btw )

saylavee

[99]Dec 15, 2009
    tweenboy wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

anything else?

i think the Creddie kiss may be apart of a play or something.

I wonder why sam was going to freddie`s house in one scene.....if you go on youtube,there`s some released footage of the episode and i gotta say,this is going to be a wierd episode.

link?

HaydenAvery

[100]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 21
    instead of talking about the kiss let's focus on the fact that he risked his life to save carly. plus carly nurses him back to health. major creddie with or without kiss. Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYmgQqkxHVU