We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

katywishing100

[21]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 15
    Well, I just hope its a Creddie filled episode. But beside all the shippyness, I just hope its a good overall episode. Also, when your putting spoilers, can you please use spoiler tags.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gamer_boy997

[22]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 4

HaydenAvery wrote:
    is it so hard for you to accept that for once creddie will get some attention? you know a creddie kiss could even happen, leveling the playing field.

That's what I was thinking! I hope they do that, not just because I'm a Creddie fan, but because they really need to even it out. It's been almost a year and Freddie has only kissed Sam.

Not to be offensive or start a flame war (like I almost have in the past with pretty much the same subject), but I'm talking mainly to you Seddie fans. I know you guys want Seddie to happen, but for Pete's sake, Sam and Freddie have already kissed and done other stuff. Carly has barely done anything with Freddie. I'm GLAD we get an actual Creddie episode. Again, I didn't mean to be mean or anything, I just really needed to get it out of my system.

TheSchwab

[23]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 11

Whats with all this evening or leveling the playing field crap? Not every thing has to be equal. Not everything is equal in life.

Do you think Dan sit's around and goes... "Let's see I have had Sam and Freddie do this, this, and this. I guess I have to have Carly and Freddie do that, that, and that." I don't think so!

If a kiss happens it won't be done just to "even the playing field".

Also you guy's are not even thinking about Sam here. I'm not a girl (obviously) but isnt there something like a girl code or something? Like you don't date your best friends ex or you don't kiss someone your best friend kissed? I wouldnt know but i have seemed to hear things about a girl code. My point is nobody really knows.

I'm unbiased when it comes to this "leveling the playing field" stuff. Freddie save's Carly's life in this episode. I guess that mean we can expect an episode in Season 4 when Freddie saves Sam's life because well "The playing field has to be leveled". Seriously whatever happens won't be done to even things up.

Edited on 12/09/2009 5:14pm
    Edited 2 total times.

gamer_boy997

[24]Dec 9, 2009

^And of course, a Seddie fan says that...

...but I do see your point, it's just that...

TheSchwab wrote:

Do you think Dan sit's around and goes... "Let's see I have had Sam and Freddie do this, this, and this. I guess I have to have Carly and Freddie do that, that, and that." I don't think so!

...I never said he does that.

TheSchwab wrote:

I'm unbiased when it comes to this "leveling the playing field" stuff. Freddie save's Carly's life in this episode. I guess that mean we can expect an episode in Season 4 when Freddie saves Sam's life because well "The playing field has to be leveled". Seriously whatever happens won't be done to even things up.

I never said they should do the same EXACT thing for both Seddie and Creddie. I just think that if there was an episode for Seddie fans where Sam and Freddie kissed, there should be an episode for Creddie (which is much different from the other episode, BTW) where Carly and Freddie kiss, or something else.

Girlygirl24

[25]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 28
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    is it so hard for you to accept that for once creddie will get some attention? you know a creddie kiss could even happen, leveling the playing field.

i agree 100%

TheSchwab

[26]Dec 9, 2009
    Look. All my point is if it's done...it won't be done for the reason of leveling the playing field or because Sam and Freddie had one. It's your right and others to believe that everything should be equal for both pairings and thats fine. Seriously you don't see me going "Freddie should proclaim he loves sam because he proclaims he loves carly and it should be equal". All i'm saying.

Aprilshakira

[27]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 10
    HaydenAvery wrote:

That's what I was saying. I agree, but of course it does kind of piss me off. But overall yes, I agree with you on that one. It adds more drama. I think this episode is where the love triangle starts. And I here iBeat The Heat will center around Griffin coming back and Freddie getting jealous because he hits on Sam, so if that's true I kind of see what Dan is trying to do as a writer myself xD.

Aprilshakira

[28]Dec 9, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:
    Look. All my point is if it's done...it won't be done for the reason of leveling the playing field or because Sam and Freddie had one. It's your right and others to believe that everything should be equal for both pairings and thats fine. Seriously you don't see me going "Freddie should proclaim he loves sam because he proclaims he loves carly and it should be equal". All i'm saying.

AHH! I'm torn. Okay, so I actually changed my mind. I think the Creddie shipping deserves some love but now that you mention it I agree that it doesn't have to be 'even.' And about what you said in regards to the 'girl code' I actually disagree. Because the kiss between Sam and Freddie wasn't really out of 'love' but to 'get it over with.' WOWZERS, did I just defend Creddie?! Ahaha. Of course Sam and Freddie do have feelings for each other, but to create drama Dan probably wants to add in some Creddie so it creates drama. And just curious but why is your name TheSchwab anyway? I like it xD. Sorry, off-topic there for a second. But yeah, that's my opinion ^^.

TheSchwab

[29]Dec 9, 2009

It's true. griffin is back in that episode. It is not confirmed he and sam have any interaction. Dan posts a lot of those pics just messing around on set with the cast members. Yes you could be right on the money with that speculation April. But to be clear that's not confirmed or even mentioned in the sides.

Also..You don't have to apoligize for agreeing with anybody. My point is if it's done it won't be to make it even. It will be done to progress the storylines. Also i go by Slicknickshady on twitter, imdb, fanforum, twop, and i used to post on the seddie forum. So thanks for the compliment on my name here though.

Edited on 12/09/2009 6:20pm

C4DM4R

[30]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 2

i was FINALLY able to log back on! my computer wouldent let me, for like, EVER!. i dont even know HOW i got it to work, it just started. so, im all happy!

anyway, didnt they film this episode a while ago? i wonder why hes been holding it back so long? and, yeah i WOULD have commented on the fairness of the relationships thing, but my PC is wouldent let me. if there was a creddie scene, it would (metaphorically) kill, but it would be nice to see carly actually appreciating what freddie does for her. if soemone saved me from a car, it put my thoughts on them into perspective. i would like to see a scene where sam would admit freddie was brave for saving her best friends life, some recognition from sam would be nice too.

i wonder if they have any hospital room scenes, i wanna see all of their reactions (especially mrs bensons) to when the doctor list off his injuries. cause ive seen some pics, IDK if theyre any good, but hes got bandages on his head, an arm and a leg cast.

Aprilshakira

[31]Dec 10, 2009
    C4DM4R wrote:

i was FINALLY able to log back on! my computer wouldent let me, for like, EVER!. i dont even know HOW i got it to work, it just started. so, im all happy!

anyway, didnt they film this episode a while ago? i wonder why hes been holding it back so long? and, yeah i WOULD have commented on the fairness of the relationships thing, but my PC is wouldent let me. if there was a creddie scene, it would (metaphorically) kill, but it would be nice to see carly actually appreciating what freddie does for her. if soemone saved me from a car, it put my thoughts on them into perspective. i would like to see a scene where sam would admit freddie was brave for saving her best friends life, some recognition from sam would be nice too.

i wonder if they have any hospital room scenes, i wanna see all of their reactions (especially mrs bensons) to when the doctor list off his injuries. cause ive seen some pics, IDK if theyre any good, but hes got bandages on his head, an arm and a leg cast.

Thats cool about your computer xD. But anyway, yeah that is something to think about; why DID Dan hold it back for so long? Maybe he got a creative spark and decided to change some things. I do that sometimes myself. Maybe (and hopefully) he said to himself: "Hmm, I don't want Creddie to happen like I planned on. Maybe Sam and Freddie should be together. But wait, I have to build up to it. There HAS to be some drama!" I believe he added in the Seddie kiss on impulse now that I think about it, because before iKiss the series didn't really have this much of a shipping war.

Aprilshakira

[32]Dec 10, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

It's true. griffin is back in that episode. It is not confirmed he and sam have any interaction. Dan posts a lot of those pics just messing around on set with the cast members. Yes you could be right on the money with that speculation April. But to be clear that's not confirmed or even mentioned in the sides.

Also..You don't have to apoligize for agreeing with anybody. My point is if it's done it won't be to make it even. It will be done to progress the storylines. Also i go by Slicknickshady on twitter, imdb, fanforum, twop, and i used to post on the seddie forum. So thanks for the compliment on my name here though.

I wasn't apologizing, I just think you made a good point xD. I'm so excited for this episode! Meanwhile all my friends think I'm a freak for liking iCarly this much, but oh well =).

saylavee

[33]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 18

Now that my school competition is done (we won btw) i can FINALLY get back to regular posting. Also my bro just switched to FireFox so for some reason icant copy+paste so im guna have to try to get my point in one shot.

OK first off i agree with TheSchwab 100% unless anything i say may contradict him in someway inwhich make it 95%

The Girl Code thing is pretty ture irl (omg all the crap that caused my life) but its a tv show so it will either be Girl Code to the extreme or GC toned down, but this episode is more than likely the start of the love triangles. I for one cant wait for it. Being a Seddier and knowing how some people act i must shout this:

THE PLAYING FEILD WILL NEVER BE EQUALED NOR WILL THE FIGHTS BETWEEN THE TWO SIDES EVER BE STOPED FOR A TIME PERIOD LONGER THAN A WEEK.

please note i wasnt yelling i was just typeing that so people will read it.

Anyway my reason for the playing feild will never be "equaled" is because obsessed seddiers are going to find every little seddie moment whether you can consider it one or not in every episode, and/or complain the relationship isnt moving fast enough and obsessed creddiers are always going to whine that creddie never has enough action, and/or find those same seddie moments and complain about them (seriously it happens, just come to my lunch table when we talk about iCarly).

Reasons for the fights will NEVER end are as followed:

Same reasons as above

Someone from one side will always go to the opposing thread to bash it

We dont know what happens on other websites

Even is the fights do end for a short period of time, a newbie is bound to start em up again

Even when one relationship becomes Canon, the other side will still want it to happen, make fanfics, be even meaner on fourms, cause fights, complain to dan, hope that the canon will end and theirs will become canon, etc etc etc.

People still fight over relationships on ENDED shows so what will make iCarly any different?

Anyways i cant wait to see how this episode is going to turn out. 2010 looks like its guna be a great yr for me.
    Edited on 12/10/2009 2:56pm

HaydenAvery

[34]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 21
    im gonna laugh when at the end of the series neither shipping happens.

XEOCX

[35]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 7
    I agree. Neither ship happening!? Dan building up all this love tension and it doesn't even happen. Lol. It's like Spam will happen! Haha....*shudders*

Aprilshakira

[36]Dec 10, 2009
    XEOCX wrote:
    I agree. Neither ship happening!? Dan building up all this love tension and it doesn't even happen. Lol. It's like Spam will happen! Haha....*shudders*

Spencely! (Carly + Spencer.) Yeah, that's unexpected. And strangely sexy xP. *Sarcasm.* But yeah if that happened it would suck majorly.

KatelynBrissey

[37]Dec 10, 2009
    The only way there WONT be a ship is if iCarly gets canceled before Dan is done with it, which I don't see happening anytime soon.

C4DM4R

[38]Dec 10, 2009
    • level: 2

yeah, my friends think im a freak too, not only for liking icarly, but for likeing twilight, and fanfiction, and wanting to ba a vampire. hell, when were at lunch, im pretty much the LIFE of it, theyre usually pretty quiet, until i stir up some stuff. and it would SUCK if neither happened, for some reason, i feel that a series that has romanceey stuff in it should end with it actually happening. anyone agree?

anyway, i hope its done BEFORE december 2012, not that i believe the world will end, but there are bound to be people who will panic, and theyll be random crimes, looting, mabye some suicides. and id like my favorite show DONE before all the crap hits the fan.

and, i also came to a conclusion, his injuries cant be too severe, because then he'd be out of commission for a while, and there isnt much of a time gap between each episode (in the icarlyverses timewise anyway). and broken, or even fractured bones take FOREVER to heal, i know. and heck, some never fully heal, i fell off the jungle gym at the park while playing grounder. and and i got a compressed dick in my back, so a few weeks later, some morphine(super happy face!), and it felt ok, but i cant lay on my stomach, cause it hurts like heck, and its 5 years later.

TheSchwab

[39]Dec 10, 2009

It's not a movie. It's advertised just like iThink They Kissed. A Special.

http://media.mtvnservices.com/video/player.swf?uri=mgid:cms:mvideo:nick.com:446871&group=kids&type=error&ref=

It had one production number. I knew it had to be a mistake.

Edited on 12/10/2009 11:27pm

HaydenAvery

[40]Dec 11, 2009
    • level: 21
    they said movie the first time. whatever now to watch the creddie start rolling in.