We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

TheSchwab

[41]Dec 11, 2009
    • level: 11
    LOL.

Go ahead. Get your hopes up for a game changing episode. Ignore the fact it takes place before iQuit iCarly, iFind Lewberts Lost Love, and iMove Out where obviously the trio are all still just friends. Ignore all that.

Guess we have to wait and see.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pixarprincess

[42]Dec 11, 2009
    • level: 13
    Uhh... where does it say this episode takes place before those episodes you mentioned?

BTW I'm scared now as a seddie fan. So far most of the shippings I bet on have happened, but I'm starting to lose confidence. Gwen and Trent are still over (Thank goodness DXC made up though), Bolt and Mittens is still unlikely, Then there's the Spandy incident from SB "Truth or Square", and I'm seriously thinking about switching over to Team Jacob even though I know Bella ends up with Edward overall. DAN DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME!!!!!!!

C4DM4R

[43]Dec 11, 2009
    • level: 2

bolt and mittens? wow, i didnt know there was shipping for the bolt movie. anyway, yeah, i get scared from tiem to time too. why?, because in like every episode theres somethign that makes me question seddie, well, not every episode, but a lot. especially imeet fred, i hate that episode, seddie non-withstanding, i also hate the videos he makes, just not funny. the scene where sam goes to beat him with a racket, definently the top of my list of my seddie doubts, my brother always taunts me saying, "how is he going to fall for her, is all she does is hurt him?" and of course, i can never give him an answer. hes a total creddie, traiter.

and thats a good point Schwab, so looks like were safe, as in seddie is safe. i wonder how sam would react if her and freddie kissed? i wanna see, cause it could proove she likes freddie, but i dont wanna see it cause it might fuel freddies crush on carly, even if she says it wont happen.

TheSchwab

[44]Dec 11, 2009

Well i go by production number pixarprincess. some people go by airing order but imo production order is what i go by. An example.

iSpeed Date is #230.

iFix A Popstar is #231 (has not aired yet)

iSaved Your Life is #232. (has not aired yet)

iQuit iCarly #233-#234.

iEnrage Gibby #235. (has not aired yet)

iFind Lewberts Lost Love #236.

iWas A Pageant Girl #237 (has not aired yet)

iWont Cancell The Show #238 (rumored episode. most likely real. filmed when jennette was in the hospital. has not aired)

iSpace Out #239 (has not aired yet)

iBelieve In Bigfoot #240 (has not aired yet)

iMove Out #241

iBeat The Heat #242 (has not aired yet)

iPsycho #243-#244 (has not aired yet)

iBloop #245 (has not aired yet)

That would mean iSD takes place first and then so on.

Edited on 12/11/2009 9:47pm

KatelynBrissey

[45]Dec 11, 2009
    • level: 4
    C4DM4R wrote:

bolt and mittens? wow, i didnt know there was shipping for the bolt movie. anyway, yeah, i get scared from tiem to time too. why?, because in like every episode theres somethign that makes me question seddie, well, not every episode, but a lot. especially imeet fred, i hate that episode, seddie non-withstanding, i also hate the videos he makes, just not funny. the scene where sam goes to beat him with a racket, definently the top of my list of my seddie doubts, my brother always taunts me saying, "how is he going to fall for her, is all she does is hurt him?" and of course, i can never give him an answer. hes a total creddie, traiter.

and thats a good point Schwab, so looks like were safe, as in seddie is safe. i wonder how sam would react if her and freddie kissed? i wanna see, cause it could proove she likes freddie, but i dont wanna see it cause it might fuel freddies crush on carly, even if she says it wont happen.

I actually consider the racket thing a secret seddie moment. She hurts out of love Carly would be like "But but Freddie u love me soooo." You can tell your brother what's better?: physical abuse (which is obvious it's not like a real fight like Jocelyn vs. Sam) or emotional abuse b/c both girls do their fair share. I like iMeet Fred. I mean how can you miss the scene where Freddie goes...

Freddie: Why pick on me?

Sam: 2 reasons. 1, I LOVEEEEE ITTT.

Aprilshakira

[46]Dec 12, 2009
    • level: 10
    C4DM4R wrote:

I'm not trying to be a hypocrite since I love Seddie too, but the show isn't ALL romance. It's funny, and that's what we watched it for in the first place. This shipping thing is getting out of hand. If Seddie happens than that's great, but if Creddie happens their is nothing we can really do. Besides boycott....
    xD *sacasm.*

Aprilshakira

[47]Dec 12, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:
    LOL. Go ahead. Get your hopes up for a game changing episode. Ignore the fact it takes place before iQuit iCarly, iFind Lewberts Lost Love, and iMove Out where obviously the trio are all still just friends. Ignore all that. Guess we have to wait and see.

Not trying to offend you, but no need to bash Creddie supporters. The production number doesn't really matter because Dan could of changed some things. Or maybe he's trying to trick us.

TheSchwab

[48]Dec 12, 2009
    Not bashing anybody and yes dan could change some things. my point is that production number imo matters. I mean it's filmed in an order for a reason.

Girlygirl24

[49]Dec 12, 2009
    • level: 28
    TheSchwab wrote:

Well i go by production number pixarprincess. some people go by airing order but imo production order is what i go by. An example.

iSpeed Date is #230.

iFix A Popstar is #231 (has not aired yet)

iSaved Your Life is #232. (has not aired yet)

iQuit iCarly #233-#234.

iEnrage Gibby #235. (has not aired yet)

iFind Lewberts Lost Love #236.

iWas A Pageant Girl #237 (has not aired yet)

iWont Cancell The Show #238 (rumored episode. most likely real. filmed when jennette was in the hospital. has not aired)

iSpace Out #239 (has not aired yet)

iBelieve In Bigfoot #240 (has not aired yet)

iMove Out #241

iBeat The Heat #242 (has not aired yet)

iPsycho #243-#244 (has not aired yet)

iBloop #245 (has not aired yet)

That would mean iSD takes place first and then so on.

Jannette was in the hospital?

TheSchwab

[50]Dec 12, 2009
    Yes. When they were going to be filming iSpace Out (iRace For Space at the time) Jennette got really sick and had to stay in the hospital. If you go through Jennettes tweets from way back she mentions it.

sockstar

[51]Dec 12, 2009
    • level: 12
    Just because an episode was filmed first isn't a reason why they might not get together.

Dan has edited things before because the strange airing sequences can change episode to episode continuity, and they often film extra scenes months after an episode was filmed.

For all we know, they could have filmed iSaved Your Life as one of the first episodes because they wanted to be able to edit and take more shots.

They might have written iSaved Your Life first, knew they would get together, and then write the other episodes as "before" or "after". We don't know.

I'm not saying they will get together, but you can't just assume anything.

KatelynBrissey

[52]Dec 12, 2009
    I think this is making a Creddie kiss official. MirandaInterview Not sure if it's for this ep tho.

surfs_up20

[53]Dec 12, 2009
    • level: 1
    man, cant get more official than that...wow

Freddimamay

[54]Dec 12, 2009

KatelynBrissey wrote:
    I think this is making a Creddie kiss official. MirandaInterview Not sure if it's for this ep tho.

How old is the interview? Any idea?

Aprilshakira

[55]Dec 12, 2009
    Freddimamay wrote:

KatelynBrissey wrote:

How old is the interview? Any idea?

Well, it was posted today and it's apparently live so since they uploaded it today I assume the interview was within the week.

HaydenAvery

[56]Dec 12, 2009
    • level: 21
    alright creddie kiss!

Checkpoint24

[57]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 3
    KatelynBrissey wrote:

Good lord, I woulda bet someone there wasn't going to be a creddie kiss...Although I woulda triple bet someone there wasn't going to be a seddie kiss. I need to stop making assumptions. I'm fully shocked right now that creddie actually has a chance, didn't see that coming at all.

Schwab, I owe you an apology for the earlier post I made towards you. I look back and see that it was uncalled for and served no good purpose. I was in a pretty bad mood that day because of some bad news I received. I see that you were just making a point, and a valid one at that. There are things I don't really like about you but I'm sure there's plenty of things that you don't like about me, so I guess were even.

sockstar

[58]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 12
    I think the interview was in November, so was probably done after iSpeed Date aired. So it's very likely it's in isyl.

KatelynBrissey

[59]Dec 13, 2009
    I think it would make the most sense to be in this episode, so my prediction is the kiss WILL be in iSaved Your Life.

HaydenAvery

[60]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 21
    thus the reason it's a special. i want dan to give us creddie or nothing.