We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

chicamusica12

[121]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 13
    Whres the pic of the kiss? Link?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

katywishing100

[122]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 15
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    yeah Sam doesn't hate Freddie. Sam picks at people she likes. Remember that one time she stole that dude's basketball because "she thought he was cute?" She just wants Freddie's attention that's all.

I don't know why Creddiers can't still be true to their ship and admit that Freddie and Sam are at least friends. They don't have to hate each other for Carly and Freddie to be together so stop freaking out.

Anywho, I can't WAIT to see Spencer play paintball. Of course it can't be normal paintball. It'd be really funny if they played in Bushwell, and shot Lewbert a few times lol. I'm really anticipating the subplot as well as the main plot.

Noones freaking out. Its just our opinion. I just don't see that Sam likes Freddie, I can see she tolerates him as a friend, but the whole crush thing...I just don't get. Also, Spencer playing paintball should be fun, I wonder if he accidentally shoots himself.

TheSchwab

[123]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 11

Seriously Dan laughs at the thought of people thinking Sam and Freddie hate each other.

I posted a concern a while back on groovy smoothie about me worrying that Sam didnt see Freddie as a friend when Freddie considers Sam "A really close friend" in iMake Sam Girlier. Then other carly and freddie fans chimed in saying Sam and Freddie will always hate each other.

Then Dan responded with the following...

"You guys. Come on. Think. Did you watch iKiss? Did you see the ending? Did you see how they said to each other: "I hate you." and "Hate you too." Do you really think Sam and Freddie "hate" each other? Do you really think each one thinks the other feels hatred? Or do you think maaaaaybe this is just a game they've played since the end of 6th grade... and they keep playing it... because each is afraid to stop playing it?"

http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/File:Ss005.jpg

Edited on 12/16/2009 6:42pm

saylavee

[124]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 18
    Now thats a subplot id enjoy watching!! nothing more fun than seeing people play paintball, well except for playing it, then hurting your older brother...MUAHAHAHAHA ....*cough* anyways, yeah no way its normal paintball, probably like EXTREME paintball, they use like giant paintballs...blindfolded.....the protection is tin foil wrapping....and the prize for winning is....new state-of-the-art art supplies!!! yes...yes...fun!! (flashesback to paintball game with brother) muahaha....

katywishing100

[125]Dec 16, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

Seriously Dan laughs at the thought of people thinking Sam and Freddie hate each other.

I posted a concern a while back on groovy smoothie about me worrying that Sam didnt see Freddie as a friend when Freddie considers Sam "A really close friend" in iMake Sam Girlier. Then other carly and freddie fans chimed in saying Sam and Freddie will always hate each other.

"You guys. Come on. Think. Did you watch iKiss? Did you see the ending? Did you see how they said to each other: "I hate you." and "Hate you too." Do you really think Sam and Freddie "hate" each other? Do you really think each one thinks the other feels hatred? Or do you think maaaaaybe this is just a game they've played since the end of 6th grade... and they keep playing it... because each is afraid to stop playing it?"

Noone is saying Sam and Freddie hate each other, so could you stop with the essays.

saylavee

[126]Dec 16, 2009
    TheSchwab wrote:

That's like youre favorite quote of all time isnt it schwabman? i'm really hyper today....and no that do not hate each other. maybe in the first FEW episodes yes, but after like 3-4 no!

katywishing100

[127]Dec 16, 2009
    saylavee wrote:
    Now thats a subplot id enjoy watching!! nothing more fun than seeing people play paintball, well except for playing it, then hurting your older brother...MUAHAHAHAHA ....*cough* anyways, yeah no way its normal paintball, probably like EXTREME paintball, they use like giant paintballs...blindfolded.....the protection is tin foil wrapping....and the prize for winning is....new state-of-the-art art supplies!!! yes...yes...fun!! (flashesback to paintball game with brother) muahaha....

Extreme paintball..lol

saylavee

[128]Dec 16, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:

Noone is saying Sam and Freddie hate each other, so could you stop with the essays.

Ummm....

HaydenAvery wrote:
    (facepalm) sam hates freddie! i honestly doubt sam will visit freddie once. if she does it will be to laugh at him.

katywishing100

[129]Dec 16, 2009
    saylavee wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:

Ummm....

HaydenAvery wrote:
    (facepalm) sam hates freddie! i honestly doubt sam will visit freddie once. if she does it will be to laugh at him.

Has anyone beside her said it...I think not.

saylavee

[130]Dec 16, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:

Ummm....

HaydenAvery wrote:

Do you know what happens outside of tv.com?

katywishing100

[131]Dec 16, 2009
    saylavee wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:

Ummm....

HaydenAvery wrote:

Do you know what happens outside of tv.com?

Umm...are you expecting me to listen to everyones converstation about Seddie/Creddie? If he keeps posting how they don't hate each other, its gets annoying after a little while. I'm not trying to fight with you. Be happy.

saylavee

[132]Dec 16, 2009

Okay, but just because I'm hyper right now and when im hyper i like to be right, heres a quote from the "Seddie supporters: do you think this will influence seddie" thread:

gamer_boy997 wrote:

Freddie absolutely hates Sam

Sam absolutely hates Freddie

Freddie has a crush on Carly

Carly shows no negativity towards Freddie

Sam shows all the negativity she has towards Freddie

But now i'll be happy just have to save 4 words: SPENCER PLAYS EXTREME PAINTBALL!!! muahahaha!!! okay now i'm happy

DPluver2012

[133]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 11
    TheSchwab wrote:

yea yea yea we heard about that story 1000 freakin times now plus why are we friggin concerned with the shipping aspect of the show ? god its to freakin watch and enjoy and laugh at...its a comedy show! ( btw if i wanted to say more than freakin...i would but stupid admins or ppl turn me in ALL the time for using the a word so im not gonna even bother)
    Edited on 12/16/2009 8:27pm

KatelynBrissey

[134]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 4
    Is Gibby supposed to be in this episode?

tweenboy

[135]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 9
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    Is Gibby supposed to be in this episode?

Lol.I think he rising to be a main charecter.And also,i dont think Sam likes freddie like "that",maybe she has a minor crusjh on here,but its hard to tell with these two.

HaydenAvery

[136]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 21
    im a guy. and seriously what "proof" of seddie do you have besides the fact that she bullies him? i can accept your opinion. i just want all you seddiers to stop being so smug and sure that it will happen. i hope gibby is in it. him helping spencer could turn him into a main character.

KatelynBrissey

[137]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 4
    i can tell you why i know Sam likes Freddie, but I'm not sure about Freddie's feelings about the situation. I know he doesn't hate Sam tho.

1. they kissed and both obviously enjoyed it.
    2. i mean have you NEVER picked on someone you liked? Sam does.
    3. She was upset that him and Carly were dancing at the end of iSpeed Date. She could've been depressed way before that b/c she KNEW her friends had dates. She was only sad when it was her and her friend (something she knew could turn into something serious)

Again, I'm not saying seddie is going to be the ship, but I do know that Sam likes Freddie.

I do agree that Gibby in this ep. could be really fun, but since he had a subplot with Spencer on the boat I wonder if he has another one so soon.

Girlygirl24

[138]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 28
    TheSchwab wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

Another person who think Sam hates Freddie. omfg.

well she SORTA does

saylavee

[139]Dec 17, 2009
    Well if yall go by my previously mentioned extreme paintball rules, and make gibby shirtless, it will turn out to be a fuuuuuuuuun sub plot

katywishing100

[140]Dec 17, 2009
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    i can tell you why i know Sam likes Freddie, but I'm not sure about Freddie's feelings about the situation. I know he doesn't hate Sam tho.

1. they kissed and both obviously enjoyed it.
    2. i mean have you NEVER picked on someone you liked? Sam does.
    3. She was upset that him and Carly were dancing at the end of iSpeed Date. She could've been depressed way before that b/c she KNEW her friends had dates. She was only sad when it was her and her friend (something she knew could turn into something serious)

Again, I'm not saying seddie is going to be the ship, but I do know that Sam likes Freddie.

I do agree that Gibby in this ep. could be really fun, but since he had a subplot with Spencer on the boat I wonder if he has another one so soon.

Until its stated I will never believe Sam has a crush on Freddie.