We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

katywishing100

[61]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 15
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    alright creddie kiss!

Sweet! Although, we are going to have to hear seddie fans complain alot...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

XEOCX

[62]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 7
    Complaining? I'm actually quite excited. And nervous. Creddie needs to shine a bit and I need to see how Freddie reacts after the kiss and if Sam finds out, how will she feel?

katywishing100

[63]Dec 13, 2009
    XEOCX wrote:
    Complaining? I'm actually quite excited. And nervous. Creddie needs to shine a bit and I need to see how Freddie reacts after the kiss and if Sam finds out, how will she feel?

Obviously I didn't mean every single seddie fan on the planet. :p The only thing I hope with the creddie kiss, is that its not like a quick peck, then never mentioned again.

KatelynBrissey

[64]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 4
    It definitely can't be ignored. I am actually excited as well, and I'm a Seddie fan. I'm sure the same Seddie fans that will be upset will be the same ones that went nuts over the Creddie dance at the end of iSpeed Date.

DarthFreeza

[65]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 23

I wasn't able to listen to the interview since my speakers aren't working but if a Creddie kiss has been confirmed then I concider it a good thing.

Creddy needs a little love and it will be fun to see how they build a plot around the kiss.

TheSchwab

[66]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 11
    I'm not going to complain. I still think it's horrible for carly to kiss her best friends first kiss. It will be interesting to see how Dan does it though.

tweenboy

[67]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 9
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    I think this is making a Creddie kiss official. MirandaInterview Not sure if it's for this ep tho.

Woah.....a creddi kiss?COOL!But it kinda makes freddie seem dirty,kissing Sam and Carly?Its kinda wierd.

DarthFreeza

[68]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 23
    It'll probably just be a quick peck to thank him for saving her life.

HaydenAvery

[69]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 21
    oh it will be so much more. (laughs evilly at seddie fans)

TheSchwab

[70]Dec 13, 2009

Well it's obvious they are not together after the episode. So however it's done it's not going to be "so much more" than what DarthFreeza said. She may not be exactly right with the "quick peck" but I don't think it's going to be anything that sinks Seddie.

Also..in response to tween boy it depends how it's done. I think it's wrong and against the so called girl code to kiss someone your best friend has kissed. But i'm hoping Dan has it done in a way that doesnt make carly look bad for doing it. It's 5 episode after iTTK where Carly found out about Sam and Freddie's kiss so it seems icky carly would kiss freddie so soon after.

They could also just kiss and feel nothing and freddie will then make the promise he doesnt love carly anymore like in that S4 script. Where Carly is terrified Freddie might still love her and then Freddie say's I don't love you.

Edited on 12/13/2009 2:26pm

Girlygirl24

[71]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 28
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    oh it will be so much more. (laughs evilly at seddie fans)

lol this is really exciting

saylavee

[72]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 18

Being a Seddie fan, i actualy dont care whether they kiss or not. Actualy, though i agree it is kinda against girl code and it may spring up later problems in their friendship, its good for it to happen once. There are ALOT more hints pointing towards Seddie than Creddie. So atleast if (when) Seddie becomes canon, the Creddie fans wont go about whineing, ranting, and rioting that Carly and Freddie never kissed. Hopefully it will be like Schwab says about it being a kiss where he realized he doesnt love her as much.

Also remember, a creddie kiss was taken out of iSpeed Date because it would "interfere with future episodes"

So think about it, if they kiss now and end up not likeing each other, but they kissed earlier and didnt feel that, it wouldnt make sense.

HaydenAvery

[73]Dec 13, 2009
    hints you say? so everytime sam abuses freddie its a seddie moment? (rolls eyes) whatever they kiss. but id love to see your faces when freddie still likes carly after it.

saylavee

[74]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 18
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    hints you say? so everytime sam abuses freddie its a seddie moment? (rolls eyes) whatever they kiss. but id love to see your faces when freddie still likes carly after it.

probably will be like your's when Duncan won TDA >=] but like i said, i really dont care. its good for them to kiss once...once. Btw im not talking about the abuse, well most of it. there are many many hints, on icarly.com and on the show. just look at the icarly wiki, has a list of the hints and moments from both ships. So does anyone know what day this premeires? January what?

HaydenAvery

[75]Dec 13, 2009
    i could care less about duncan winning TDA. in fact if he stopped being with courtney i might like him. back on topic. its airing january 16th at 8 pm. or is it?

TheSchwab

[76]Dec 13, 2009

Just ignore hayden saylavee. he is just going to believe what he want's. you didnt say anything negative saylavee and he pulls the you think sam abusing freddie is evidence. Sorry bub. But there is way more evidence that points to sam and freddie...and that's not including the fact that her picking on him could be a sign she likes him. I'm not even taking that into consideration in this hypothetical.

There is still way more evidence for seddie. I have talked to 11 iCarly fan's who don't ship anything. I asked them point blank who has had more relationship development sam and freddie or carly and freddie. 9 of those 11 said Sam and Freddie. The other two couldnt really tell either way.

So try again if you only think seddie fan's believe it. Unbiased viewers see it as Sam and Freddie being and having more development.

Edited on 12/13/2009 3:56pm

katywishing100

[77]Dec 13, 2009
    It's not against girl code, considering Sam and Freddie were never boyfriend and girlfriend. Sam told Carly that they only did it 'to get their first kiss over with', so why should Carly feel bad that she kisses Freddie.

KatelynBrissey

[78]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 4
    Even tho I'm a Seddier, I agree with katywishing. Sam DID say she did it just to do it, so why should Carly feel bad?

I also think that Dan's brilliant for the end of iThink They Kissed. It's good Sam or Freddie didn't answer the "Did you...like it?" question b/c it either of them had said yes, then Carly prolly would feel weird about kissing Freddie.

I'm so excited for the next iCarly episodes...then again I can't think of an iCarly ep I HAVEN'T been excited for.

hardcorefakes

[79]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 7
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    is it so hard for you to accept that for once creddie will get some attention? you know a creddie kiss could even happen, leveling the playing field.
    I know the shwab like Seriously HATES the fact that creddie is giong to advance. hes just a loser

shimmerwave06

[80]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 2

Ugh. Come on guys, seriously? This isn't a Creddie/Seddie battlefield. We're supposed to discuss iSaved Your Life here! Can't we just get along? Some people are just acting really immature and it's getting ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm personally excited for this episode. I'm looking forward to seeing the Creddie relationship develop a little more, since it's kind of stuck in a rut. And yes, I am a Seddie fan.

Does anyone know when this episode was filmed? Because if it was before iQuit iCarly and iMove Out, then it's obvious that there aren't going to be any major changes in the Creddie relationship; otherwise it would've been shown in those previous episodes.