We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

KatelynBrissey

[181]Dec 19, 2009
    • level: 4
    If it is a one hour episode, then I'm kind of glad. I was trying to wrap my head around how they'll work this plot into 23 min.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tweenboy

[182]Dec 19, 2009
    • level: 9
    TheSchwab wrote:
    No tween boy. I'm saying it's up to Freddie rather he want's to go out with Sam. What i'm saying is it doesnt matter if Sam is in love Freddie. If Freddie doesnt return the love then it won't happen. Freddie could turn Sam down just as easily as accepting her love and returning it. So in that way yes it is completely up to Freddie if thats the way it goes down. That Sam comes to Freddie and tells him she loves him. It's freddies decision to return her love or to turn her down.
    Freddie could grow feelings for sam and it could nbe up to Sam if Seddie happens,but i do see what you mean.

saylavee

[183]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 18
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    If it is a one hour episode, then I'm kind of glad. I was trying to wrap my head around how they'll work this plot into 23 min.

it would be hard, and it would feel rushed. It would probably be like, talking- freddie saves her life- sub plot- omg moment- commercial. freddie in hospital- talking- sub plot- carly wants to make it up to him- talking/ making it up to him- sub plot- commercial. sub plot- creddie kiss- sub plot maybe- part where someone walks in- part where sub plot merges with main plot- talking- end. Now imagine that, in 23ish mins

HaydenAvery

[184]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 21
    plus you have to add all the comedy to the mix.

saylavee

[185]Dec 20, 2009
    = disaster

tweenboy

[186]Dec 20, 2009
    saylavee wrote:
    KatelynBrissey wrote:

it would be hard, and it would feel rushed. It would probably be like, talking- freddie saves her life- sub plot- omg moment- commercial. freddie in hospital- talking- sub plot- carly wants to make it up to him- talking/ making it up to him- sub plot- commercial. sub plot- creddie kiss- sub plot maybe- part where someone walks in- part where sub plot merges with main plot- talking- end. Now imagine that, in 23ish mins

Lol.Thats how the episodes are sometimeas,well the specials anyway.

DPluver2012

[187]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 11
    omg im so freakin excited right now...im lovin those pics ty for posting the link btw ....AHH and its gonne be in freddies room which will be idk...a little weird for the little kids ... idk? but i will loved it haha

Aprilshakira

[188]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 10
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    omg im so freakin excited right now...im lovin those pics ty for posting the link btw ....AHH and its gonne be in freddies room which will be idk...a little weird for the little kids ... idk? but i will loved it haha

Maybe Dan wants it to appeal to the Juno crowd? Lol, I guess it could be weird....but maybe it'll finally bring something to the show that appeals to young adults. I don't know, iCarly is becomming more and more inapropriate lately. NOT in a bad way, but it's still shocking .

taillow22

[189]Dec 21, 2009

I once read somewhere on the Internet in an exclusive interview with Dan he said that season 2 was more for seddie and that season 3 is more for creddie. So I think that this will be a complete creddie episode that will have no complications involving Sam. Therefore that leads me to the belief that Sam will not walk in on them but it will be Mrs. Benson... just cause she's cool like that.

Also I think that it would be a good thing for this forum if we made a thread dedicated to shipping wars so then y'all can fight over there and innocents won't have to click on it and whenever a fight breaks out elsewhere we can say "IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE THIS TO THE BATTLEFIELD FORUM" so then the first 8 pages of each episode discussion won't be filled with war

KatelynBrissey

[190]Dec 21, 2009
    As a Seddie fan I actually would prefer if Sam didn't walk in. I'd rather her discuss it with her friends, and not interrupt the moment tbh. Not that I enjoy seeing Creddie moments, but in order for Carly and Freddie to see how they feel about one another, they need to do it on their own and not with someone else influencing their decision.

I definitely see Mrs. Benson being the one to come in...or Spencer.

I think Carly will talk to Sam about it after wards b/c she doesn't like to keep things from Sam and vice versa.

katywishing100

[191]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 15
    taillow22 wrote:

I once read somewhere on the Internet in an exclusive interview with Dan he said that season 2 was more for seddie and that season 3 is more for creddie. So I think that this will be a complete creddie episode that will have no complications involving Sam. Therefore that leads me to the belief that Sam will not walk in on them but it will be Mrs. Benson... just cause she's cool like that.

Also I think that it would be a good thing for this forum if we made a thread dedicated to shipping wars so then y'all can fight over there and innocents won't have to click on it and whenever a fight breaks out elsewhere we can say "IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE THIS TO THE BATTLEFIELD FORUM" so then the first 8 pages of each episode discussion won't be filled with war

A thread like that would never be allowed. It would just end in people name-calling and cursing each other out, which is kinds funny considering this is a kids show, and the couples were fighting over are just teenagers.

Checkpoint24

[192]Dec 22, 2009
    • level: 3
    tweenboy wrote:
    Checkpoint24 wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Oh dear God. Get over it, that some people don't like Seddie. I don't believe that Sam likes Freddie, and you need to accept that.
    Nobody is saying you have to be a fan of Seddie. But for you to ignore the obvious is something. Tell me then...What about that final scene in iSpeed Date would make Seddie fan's happy if it's not that sam has feelings for freddie?
    Maybe I'm the only person on the planet who thinks this, but I didn't see Seddie at the end of the episode (iSpeed Date). I just saw Sam leaving to let her friends have a moment together.

I agree, I just don't see much of if any seddie at the end of ispeed date. I can see why the seddie shippers may turn it into a seddie moment. But honestly there's no evidence of what Sam was thinking other than she looked a bit depressed, for what? No one knows.

I think she was more weirded out than jelouse at the end of speed date.But im not a Seddier or a Creddier,so frankly i dont really care.But is this all you guys do?Talk about shippings and stsart up shipping wars?I swear.If you guys arent talking about Seddie,your talking about creddie,if not creddie than your having shipping wars about seddie Vs Creddie and then you sit and discuss Cam(Carly&Sam).Seriously,evry thread,everyday..CUT IT OUT....

LMAO, you do realize that in this thread you're talking about it just as much as anyone else is?

marcdragicevic

[193]Dec 22, 2009
    • level: 21
    All I know about what happens in this episode is...

That Freddie gets hit by a car and he has to wear an actual cast.

tweenboy

[194]Dec 24, 2009
    Checkpoint24 wrote:
    tweenboy wrote:
    Checkpoint24 wrote:

katywishing100 wrote:
    TheSchwab wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Oh dear God. Get over it, that some people don't like Seddie. I don't believe that Sam likes Freddie, and you need to accept that.
    Nobody is saying you have to be a fan of Seddie. But for you to ignore the obvious is something. Tell me then...What about that final scene in iSpeed Date would make Seddie fan's happy if it's not that sam has feelings for freddie?
    Maybe I'm the only person on the planet who thinks this, but I didn't see Seddie at the end of the episode (iSpeed Date). I just saw Sam leaving to let her friends have a moment together.

I agree, I just don't see much of if any seddie at the end of ispeed date. I can see why the seddie shippers may turn it into a seddie moment. But honestly there's no evidence of what Sam was thinking other than she looked a bit depressed, for what? No one knows.

I think she was more weirded out than jelouse at the end of speed date.But im not a Seddier or a Creddier,so frankly i dont really care.But is this all you guys do?Talk about shippings and stsart up shipping wars?I swear.If you guys arent talking about Seddie,your talking about creddie,if not creddie than your having shipping wars about seddie Vs Creddie and then you sit and discuss Cam(Carly&Sam).Seriously,evry thread,everyday..CUT IT OUT....

LMAO, you do realize that in this thread you're talking about it just as much as anyone else is?

Yeah,but i tend to Contradict myself :p

KatelynBrissey

[195]Dec 26, 2009
    It's not an hour movie after all. It's just a special like iThink They Kissed. iSaved Your Life comes on at 8:00, and Big Time Rush comes on at 8:30 PM EST the same day this ep does.

saylavee

[196]Dec 26, 2009
    30 mins? Oh fun, lets see how rushed this episode is going to be...its going to be BIG TIME RUSHED!!!! yeah yeah bad joke i know.

TheSchwab

[197]Dec 26, 2009
    haha. That is a bad joke but it's still funny. But it does make sense. Everybody thought and assumed it was just a half hour untill nick screwed up the promo and go everyone confused.

Girlygirl24

[198]Dec 26, 2009
    • level: 28
    ughhh i hope its a mistake i hate it when episodes are rushed

KatelynBrissey

[199]Dec 27, 2009
    It's definitely just 30 minutes. There's only one production code as well.

Girlygirl24

[200]Dec 27, 2009
    • level: 28
    KatelynBrissey wrote:
    It's definitely just 30 minutes. There's only one production code as well.

awww man