We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iSaved Your Life" episode discussion

XEOCX

[1]Dec 7, 2009
    • level: 7

Questions, comments, and updates for the episode are welcomed here.

As for the episode, it is to be aired in January.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

futuramarama

[2]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 37
    I saw a quick preview, it was like 20 some seconds, it seemed really weird. No doubt they'll be advertising it a lot in the upcoming weeks. It looks pretty good, sounds like it has a good plot

Checkpoint24

[3]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 3
    I like the sound of it. A character helping another even when it could cost them big is always nice. its something this show could really use.

Animegirlx

[4]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 7
    No idea what's in store, but excited!

Girlygirl24

[5]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 28
    pretty awesome

Aprilshakira

[6]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 10
    XEOCX wrote:

Questions, comments, and updates for the episode are welcomed here.

As for the episode, it is to be aired in January.

I'm nervous being a Seddie fan but overall I'm excited. I hear Griffin is coming back in this episode. OH WAIT - or maybe that's iBeat The Heat? I don't know. Anyone care to clear that up for me here? But like someone else kind of said, this show could really use some relationship development with the main characters. I think this because we really should have a fair shipping war. I guess the Creddie shipping needs some love even though I don't want them to have any, lol.

primallynx

[7]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 14

Based only on that preview here is my theory. Freddie saves Carly's life and she starts liking him. They begin dating and Sam seeing them actually together, which she thought would never happen, gets jealous.

I hope anyway.

surfs_up20

[8]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 1

the creddie relationship will probs be explored, carly might realize "wow, freddie really cares for me, he risked his life to save mine" and start developing feelings

on the short promo it says "things will never be the same", which might be hinting at carly and freddie dating? not sure, but im still hoping for seddie

NegiSpongie

[9]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 20
    It sounds like a good episode.

It makes me wonder if this is the episode that Miranda said Carly will start liking Freddie.

KatelynBrissey

[10]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 4
    primallynx wrote:

Based only on that preview here is my theory. Freddie saves Carly's life and she starts liking him. They begin dating and Sam seeing them actually together, which she thought would never happen, gets jealous.

I hope anyway.

I think you're spot on.

TheSchwab

[11]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 11
    All miranda said was carly will start to like freddie "a little" in one episode. People keep forgetting the key phrase "a little" when talking about that interview.

Nathan has said carly and freddie will be "explored in one episode". None of those sound like comments of whatever happens in the episode is something lasting.

What's "a little" to Miranda and what's "explored" to Nathan nobody really knows how each of them defines those words. I will stick by my theory that Carly contemplates after Freddie saves her life if she may like freddie in a romantic way. She will then go to Sam and say "I think i may like freddie as more than a friend". Sam will act cool on the surface but when Carly leaves the room she will get a look on her face that makes it known she is jeolous sort of like iSpeed Date. It will be a look that sort of say's "Damn. Carly can have any guy she want's. Yet she picks the guy I have fallen for".

Spoilers are below so stop reading if you don't want spoilers...

You guys have to remember theres another storyline in the episode. Sam and Spencer have a Paintball war. At one point Sam uses Gibby as a human shield. At the beginning of the episode Carly almost gets hit by a car and Freddie saves her by pushing her out of the way. He gets hit instead. For some reason Freddie is wearing clown make up (maybe for an iCarly segment). Gibby and Sam are also there. Sam tells Gibby to call 911 while Carly asks Freddie if he's okay. Freddie is pretty out of it and thinks Carly is his mom. The driver gets out of the car to apologize and he recognizes Carly and Sam from iCarly. Sam is actually pretty nonchalant about Freddie being hit (but she is definitely concerned at first), while Carly is freaking out. Sam asks the driver if he wants to take a picture with them and she gets everyone to crouch down next to Freddie to take the picture.

Here are some lines straight from the sides....

CARLY
    Freddie, are you okay?!

FREDDIE
    (woozy)
    Mommy?

CARLY
    No it's me Carly. You got hit by a car. Also here is about the paintball scene....

The delivery man knocks on the door, but Spencer puts on his "old lady" voice and says that he's just the housekeeper. He takes a "blowgun" off the counter and creeps towards the door. He opens the door and asks the delivery man if he has seen a "devious teenage girl" anywhere. Then the delivery man wheels in a giant box. Spencer kicks the box a few times and hides behind his bottle robot sculpture with the blowgun. He then asks the delivery man to open the box very slowly and to look inside it to see if there's a little girl in there about to shoot him. The delivery man says no and pulls out a giant lollipop from the box. Delivery man says "Where I come from, we don't call it a lollipop". Spencer asks what they call it and then Sam appears from the "top of the front door, hanging by her knees" saying "A sucker!" and apparently Sam swinging down from the door is all in slow motion. Spencer drops the lollipop on the ground and it shatters in slow-mo and he fumbles with the gun, but Sam hits him in the forehead with a paintball. Sam jumps down from the door and says "I win". Then she gives the delivery man 20 bucks and thanks him (O'Malley) for the distraction. I'm guessing O'Malley used to date Sam's mom because he tells Sam that he misses her mom and Sam says "Yeah, I get that a lot". Spencer congratulates Sam, but she offers to make it two out of three. Spencer agrees, but Sam shoots him again, this time in the nose, before he gets the chance to react. Sam offers to make it three out of five, but Spencer says "No, I'm good."

TheSchwab

[12]Dec 8, 2009

So I don't know if we should expect a lot of Sam with Carly and Freddie or etc. I do guess we will have some scenes that make it clear Sam isnt thrilled with Carly maybe developing feelings for Freddie.

An example of maybe one from Dan's twitpics...

http://twitpic.com/3qg8o

I also like that it seems we are going to get a gag sort of like in iCook. Where one of Sam's mom's exes fixes up Sam's locker and The guy who fixes it say's he misses Sams mom or something like that. Sam's mom seems to get around. lol.

Edited on 12/08/2009 10:31pm

Checkpoint24

[13]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 3

TheSchwab wrote:
    All miranda said was carly will start to like freddie "a little" in one episode. People keep forgetting the key phrase "a little" when talking about that interview. Nathan has said carly and freddie will be "explored in one episode". None of those sound like comments of whatever happens in the episode is something lasting. What's "a little" to Miranda and what's "explored" to Nathan nobody really knows how each of them defines those words. I will stick by my theory that Carly contemplates after Freddie saves her life if she may like freddie in a romantic way. She will then go to Sam and say "I think i may like freddie as more than a friend". Sam will act cool on the surface but when Carly leaves the room she will get a look on her face that makes it known she is jeolous sort of like iSpeed Date. It will be a look that sort of say's "Damn. Carly can have any guy she want's. Yet she picks the guy I have fallen for". Spoilers are below so stop reading if you don't want spoilers... You guys have to remember theres another storyline in the episode. Sam and Spencer have a Paintball war. At one point Sam uses Gibby as a human shield. At the beginning of the episode Carly almost gets hit by a car and Freddie saves her by pushing her out of the way. He gets hit instead. For some reason Freddie is wearing clown make up (maybe for an iCarly segment). Gibby and Sam are also there. Sam tells Gibby to call 911 while Carly asks Freddie if he's okay. Freddie is pretty out of it and thinks Carly is his mom. The driver gets out of the car to apologize and he recognizes Carly and Sam from iCarly. Sam is actually pretty nonchalant about Freddie being hit (but she is definitely concerned at first), while Carly is freaking out. Sam asks the driver if he wants to take a picture with them and she gets everyone to crouch down next to Freddie to take the picture. Here are some lines straight from the sides.... CARLY Freddie, are you okay?! FREDDIE (woozy) Mommy? CARLY No it's me Carly. You got hit by a car. Also here is about the paintball scene.... The delivery man knocks on the door, but Spencer puts on his "old lady" voice and says that he's just the housekeeper. He takes a "blowgun" off the counter and creeps towards the door. He opens the door and asks the delivery man if he has seen a "devious teenage girl" anywhere. Then the delivery man wheels in a giant box. Spencer kicks the box a few times and hides behind his bottle robot sculpture with the blowgun. He then asks the delivery man to open the box very slowly and to look inside it to see if there's a little girl in there about to shoot him. The delivery man says no and pulls out a giant lollipop from the box. Delivery man says "Where I come from, we don't call it a lollipop". Spencer asks what they call it and then Sam appears from the "top of the front door, hanging by her knees" saying "A sucker!" and apparently Sam swinging down from the door is all in slow motion. Spencer drops the lollipop on the ground and it shatters in slow-mo and he fumbles with the gun, but Sam hits him in the forehead with a paintball. Sam jumps down from the door and says "I win". Then she gives the delivery man 20 bucks and thanks him (O'Malley) for the distraction. I'm guessing O'Malley used to date Sam's mom because he tells Sam that he misses her mom and Sam says "Yeah, I get that a lot". Spencer congratulates Sam, but she offers to make it two out of three. Spencer agrees, but Sam shoots him again, this time in the nose, before he gets the chance to react. Sam offers to make it three out of five, but Spencer says "No, I'm good."

I don't see why you had to get all defensive. No one was saying anything that would go against that post.

You take this seddie/creddie stuff waaayyyy too far. It's a freakin' tv show for god sake.

All I wanna see from this episode is Carly respecting Freddie a little more than she does. I've seen episodes where it appears Carly is nearly "using" Freddie. That really needs to stop, it's almost like this show focuses a little on self-centeredness.

Edited on 12/08/2009 11:14pm

TheSchwab

[14]Dec 8, 2009
    Where did i get defensive?

Aprilshakira

[15]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 10
    Checkpoint24 wrote:

TheSchwab wrote:
    All miranda said was carly will start to like freddie "a little" in one episode. People keep forgetting the key phrase "a little" when talking about that interview. Nathan has said carly and freddie will be "explored in one episode". None of those sound like comments of whatever happens in the episode is something lasting. What's "a little" to Miranda and what's "explored" to Nathan nobody really knows how each of them defines those words. I will stick by my theory that Carly contemplates after Freddie saves her life if she may like freddie in a romantic way. She will then go to Sam and say "I think i may like freddie as more than a friend". Sam will act cool on the surface but when Carly leaves the room she will get a look on her face that makes it known she is jeolous sort of like iSpeed Date. It will be a look that sort of say's "Damn. Carly can have any guy she want's. Yet she picks the guy I have fallen for". Spoilers are below so stop reading if you don't want spoilers... You guys have to remember theres another storyline in the episode. Sam and Spencer have a Paintball war. At one point Sam uses Gibby as a human shield. At the beginning of the episode Carly almost gets hit by a car and Freddie saves her by pushing her out of the way. He gets hit instead. For some reason Freddie is wearing clown make up (maybe for an iCarly segment). Gibby and Sam are also there. Sam tells Gibby to call 911 while Carly asks Freddie if he's okay. Freddie is pretty out of it and thinks Carly is his mom. The driver gets out of the car to apologize and he recognizes Carly and Sam from iCarly. Sam is actually pretty nonchalant about Freddie being hit (but she is definitely concerned at first), while Carly is freaking out. Sam asks the driver if he wants to take a picture with them and she gets everyone to crouch down next to Freddie to take the picture. Here are some lines straight from the sides.... CARLY Freddie, are you okay?! FREDDIE (woozy) Mommy? CARLY No it's me Carly. You got hit by a car. Also here is about the paintball scene.... The delivery man knocks on the door, but Spencer puts on his "old lady" voice and says that he's just the housekeeper. He takes a "blowgun" off the counter and creeps towards the door. He opens the door and asks the delivery man if he has seen a "devious teenage girl" anywhere. Then the delivery man wheels in a giant box. Spencer kicks the box a few times and hides behind his bottle robot sculpture with the blowgun. He then asks the delivery man to open the box very slowly and to look inside it to see if there's a little girl in there about to shoot him. The delivery man says no and pulls out a giant lollipop from the box. Delivery man says "Where I come from, we don't call it a lollipop". Spencer asks what they call it and then Sam appears from the "top of the front door, hanging by her knees" saying "A sucker!" and apparently Sam swinging down from the door is all in slow motion. Spencer drops the lollipop on the ground and it shatters in slow-mo and he fumbles with the gun, but Sam hits him in the forehead with a paintball. Sam jumps down from the door and says "I win". Then she gives the delivery man 20 bucks and thanks him (O'Malley) for the distraction. I'm guessing O'Malley used to date Sam's mom because he tells Sam that he misses her mom and Sam says "Yeah, I get that a lot". Spencer congratulates Sam, but she offers to make it two out of three. Spencer agrees, but Sam shoots him again, this time in the nose, before he gets the chance to react. Sam offers to make it three out of five, but Spencer says "No, I'm good."

I don't see why you had to get all defensive. No one was saying anything that would go against that post.

You take this seddie/creddie stuff waaayyyy too far. It's a freakin' tv show for god sake.

All I wanna see from this episode is Carly respecting Freddie a little more than she does. I've seen episodes where it appears Carly is nearly "using" Freddie. That really needs to stop, it's almost like this show focuses a little on self-centeredness.

I'm sticking up for TheSchwab on this one. She isn't obsessed, and she has been really helpful to the iCarly community. It probably only took her 5 minutes to find that stuff out because it's basically all on the internet. She was just smart enough to piece it all together. But anyway, I agree that probably we will only have SOME scenes with Sam being jealous and like Nathan said the Creddie relationship will be 'explored.' Maybe also Dan wants to put an end to the shipping wars for a while and at the end of the episode they all just agree to be friends? I think that's what will happen but Sam will give a look similar to the one in iSpeed Date hinting that she has feelings for Freddie. At least that's what I think. And as for the commercial saying that things will never be the same is probably just a ploy to get people to watch it.

DarthFreeza

[16]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 23

I don't think TheSchwab was being too defencive there.

All he really did was make a point.

EDIT: Sorry, AprilShakira, looks like we posted the same thing lol.

Edited on 12/09/2009 1:10pm

TheSchwab

[17]Dec 9, 2009
    Thanks for the props and backing me up you guy's.

BTW i'm a guy. Not a girl in case that isnt clear. I just came up with a theory based on what we know. I could be way wrong. The truth is nobody knows miranda's definition of "a little". Heck her definition of "a little" somebody could see the episode and be like "Her version of a little is a lot" or they could see the episode and say "Her version of a little is like nothing". Nobody really knows expect Miranda.

Also when nathan uses "explored in one episode". The one episode is key. I don't see Freddie and Carly getting together and breaking up in the same episode. That would seem really rushed. So i am firmly in the middle here. Freddie is going to save Carly's life. Carly will be greatfull. She will start to be confused about her feelings. Somebody mentioned a great term here in this thread "Faux Feelings". I don't think she will actually get these feelings but Carly will be asking herself the question.

My guess is Freddie will be like. It's no big deal. I would have done this for any of my best friends. I don't think Freddie is going to use it as a minipulitive ploy to get carly to love him. This won't help carly of course so she will be confused.

Who knows. I could be way off.

KatelynBrissey

[18]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 4
    You know, I thought you were a guy by your posts, and was quickly confused when they called you "she" lol

You seem to be one of the more informed iCarly fans, it's nice to read your posts.

HaydenAvery

[19]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 21
    is it so hard for you to accept that for once creddie will get some attention? you know a creddie kiss could even happen, leveling the playing field.

DarthFreeza

[20]Dec 9, 2009
    • level: 23
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    is it so hard for you to accept that for once creddie will get some attention? you know a creddie kiss could even happen, leveling the playing field.
    I think a Creddie kiss would be a great idea.

I'm more of a Seddie supporter but I think "evening the playing field" is an excellent idea to add some more drama to the show.
    It would also be refreshing to add a few more reoccurring love intrests for each character.