We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Character Relationship Discussion 4

Sokka ship?

High00Lord

[1]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 21

A continuation of the Character Relationship Discussion series of threads, since the other one has become a bit too crowded.

Here is the last post in the old one

tomtitan wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    Chris142857 wrote:

In case you're wondering about my Avatar (no pun intended), I just migrated from the XS Forum.

Yes, my first post in this board is in a pairing thread. What are you going to do, shoot me?

Actually the reason I came here is because I'm confused. I was wandering around the Internet, when I found out that Zutara is popular. So, I think to myself, WHAT THE HECK? Zutara honestly makes no sense whatsoever. I'm not just saying this because I'm a Kataang fan, it's because it's true.

I also saw some other couples in the very beginning of the thread that I thought weird. Anyhow, this is my personal opinion on all those listed at the very beginning.

Likely: These are ones that have lots of evidence supporting them, and are extremely likely.

Kataang: Seriously, it's been likely since nearly the beginning. I don't think I need to explain.

Maiko: Another one that has a lot going for it. Really, the only thing arguable is the end of The Eclipse (Zuko turning good).

Sukka: Another pretty obvious one. In the Serpent's Pass, it was somewhat doubtful because Sokka still seemed to miss Yue. But she's been dead for over a season. Of course, another question is if Sukki is alive. If so, I find it pretty inevitable.

Possible: These ones aren't extremely likely, but at least they are in the realm of possibility, which is more than I can say for some of the other ones.

Tokka: A few hints, notably The Serpent's Pass and Sokka's Master. Really, the main thing in the way of this one is Sukka.

Taang: Not as many hints as Tokka. Still, it makes at least SOME sense. Main thing in the way of this is Kataang.

Not possible: The one I really don't get.

Zutara: Seriously. At least Taang makes some sense. Anyone else hear Katara's last lines of The Western Air Temple? She threatened to KILL Zuko. Wow, that really fits well. Come on guys, they hate each other. Katara is much more likely to end up with Aang, and Zuko is much more likely to end up with Mai.

wtf?: Ones that are just ridiculous.

Azulang: Come on, guys. Azula almost KILLED Aang. Plus, she's more evil than Ozai. She'll probably end up dead.

Zhaozula: Anyone else noticed that Zhao is dead? And Azula will probably die too. Unless you guys are thinking about something happening in the Spirit World, it's ridiculous.

Yaoi and Yuri: Haven't seen any of these yet. Fortunately.

Despite that I haven't seen any of these here yet, this is only my first post in this Board. I'm giving these their own rank. You heard me. RANK. Not SECTION, RANK. The lowest Rank of them all. Dumber than Zhaozula. Seriously, guys. Not gonna happen.

before i start, gotta say, i loved XS! it was awesome!

anyway, this is exactly how i viewed the shipping when i first came here, wondering why in the world anyone would think katara and zuko would end up together.
    but about azulaang etc, those are what's known as 'crack ships', they're just jokes, no one expects kohzula or combustappa to happen, it's just pretty funny! motara for the win!
    and there is no zutara evidence besides crossroads, some rabid zutarians will cite 'the waterbening scroll' as evidence, but i don't think even they truly believe it.
    and if you, like me and several others, just don't understand zutarian logic, i think you'll really like spootay on deviantart.

http://spootay.deviantart.com/gallery/#Wanksterpiece
    warning: large number of swear words. but it's pretty darn funny, and true at the same time. enjoy!

bump this quote pyramid to return us to on-topicness.

Do those comics really show what kataangers think of zutarians?
    not all zutarians, but a lot of zutarians think like this, and spootay is just trying to show them ho stupid they all are.
    note: not all zutarians act like this, a lot of them (like you) are very nice people who it is pleasant to debate with.

Edited on 02/17/2008 2:28pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tomtitan

[2]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 19
    first.
    what? because it has over 10000 posts?

DrAvatar

[3]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 16

Wonder how long until this reaches 10,000 posts...

Anyway GO MOTARA!!!

snowprincess456

[4]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 15

ok..cool..a new thread...

GO ZUTARA

First?

Edit: guess I am not first.....my luck had to have ended sometime..

Edited on 02/16/2008 12:52pm

tomtitan

[5]Feb 16, 2008
    tomtitan wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    Chris142857 wrote:

In case you're wondering about my Avatar (no pun intended), I just migrated from the XS Forum.

Yes, my first post in this board is in a pairing thread. What are you going to do, shoot me?

Actually the reason I came here is because I'm confused. I was wandering around the Internet, when I found out that Zutara is popular. So, I think to myself, WHAT THE HECK? Zutara honestly makes no sense whatsoever. I'm not just saying this because I'm a Kataang fan, it's because it's true.

I also saw some other couples in the very beginning of the thread that I thought weird. Anyhow, this is my personal opinion on all those listed at the very beginning.

Likely: These are ones that have lots of evidence supporting them, and are extremely likely.

Kataang: Seriously, it's been likely since nearly the beginning. I don't think I need to explain.

Maiko: Another one that has a lot going for it. Really, the only thing arguable is the end of The Eclipse (Zuko turning good).

Sukka: Another pretty obvious one. In the Serpent's Pass, it was somewhat doubtful because Sokka still seemed to miss Yue. But she's been dead for over a season. Of course, another question is if Sukki is alive. If so, I find it pretty inevitable.

Possible: These ones aren't extremely likely, but at least they are in the realm of possibility, which is more than I can say for some of the other ones.

Tokka: A few hints, notably The Serpent's Pass and Sokka's Master. Really, the main thing in the way of this one is Sukka.

Taang: Not as many hints as Tokka. Still, it makes at least SOME sense. Main thing in the way of this is Kataang.

Not possible: The one I really don't get.

Zutara: Seriously. At least Taang makes some sense. Anyone else hear Katara's last lines of The Western Air Temple? She threatened to KILL Zuko. Wow, that really fits well. Come on guys, they hate each other. Katara is much more likely to end up with Aang, and Zuko is much more likely to end up with Mai.

wtf?: Ones that are just ridiculous.

Azulang: Come on, guys. Azula almost KILLED Aang. Plus, she's more evil than Ozai. She'll probably end up dead.

Zhaozula: Anyone else noticed that Zhao is dead? And Azula will probably die too. Unless you guys are thinking about something happening in the Spirit World, it's ridiculous.

Yaoi and Yuri: Haven't seen any of these yet. Fortunately.

Despite that I haven't seen any of these here yet, this is only my first post in this Board. I'm giving these their own rank. You heard me. RANK. Not SECTION, RANK. The lowest Rank of them all. Dumber than Zhaozula. Seriously, guys. Not gonna happen.

before i start, gotta say, i loved XS! it was awesome!

anyway, this is exactly how i viewed the shipping when i first came here, wondering why in the world anyone would think katara and zuko would end up together.
    but about azulaang etc, those are what's known as 'crack ships', they're just jokes, no one expects kohzula or combustappa to happen, it's just pretty funny! motara for the win!
    and there is no zutara evidence besides crossroads, some rabid zutarians will cite 'the waterbening scroll' as evidence, but i don't think even they truly believe it.
    and if you, like me and several others, just don't understand zutarian logic, i think you'll really like spootay on deviantart.

http://spootay.deviantart.com/gallery/#Wanksterpiece
    warning: large number of swear words. but it's pretty darn funny, and true at the same time. enjoy!

bump this quote pyramid to return us to on-topicness.

Do those comics really show what kataangers think of zutarians?
    not all zutarians, but a lot of zutarians think like this, and spootay is just trying to show them ho stupid they all are.
    note: not all zutarians act like this, a lot of them (like you) are very nice people who it is pleasant to debate with.
    well, this is the last post. carry on people.

snowprincess456

[6]Feb 16, 2008
    I don't like this thread...
    *Looks at poll*
    High00Lord..I know you are a kataanger..but could you be somewhat fair to us zutarians?

High00Lord

[7]Feb 16, 2008
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    I don't like this thread... *Looks at poll* High00Lord..I know you are a kataanger..but could you be somewhat fair to us zutarians?
    it's not about fairness or anything, it's just a joke...but if it makes you feel better i'll change it by today
    Edited on 02/16/2008 12:57pm

snowprincess456

[8]Feb 16, 2008
    High00Lord wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    I don't like this thread...
    *Looks at poll*
    High00Lord..I know you are a kataanger..but could you be somewhat fair to us zutarians?

it's not about fairness or anything, it's just a joke...

alright then..but I'm watching you...
    *walks into a pole*

avrurakinninami

[9]Feb 16, 2008
    Zutara a non-sense ? Geez, let just say that it was born in the confrotation at first, but its certainly not a non-sense.

tomtitan

[10]Feb 16, 2008
    avrurakinninami wrote:
    Zutara a non-sense ? Geez, let just say that it was born in the confrotation at first, but its certainly not a non-sense.
    no one here said it was nonsense. it's not nonsense, it's just fanon.

momothelemur

[11]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 13

snowprincess456 wrote:
    High00Lord wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    I don't like this thread... *Looks at poll* High00Lord..I know you are a kataanger..but could you be somewhat fair to us zutarians?
    it's not about fairness or anything, it's just a joke...
    alright then..but I'm watching you... *walks into a pole*

While you're busy walking into a pole, I'll keep an eye on the poll

PsychoPass

[12]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 11
    Epic poll.

segman2008

[13]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 4
    HOLY CRAP!! you guys made a FOURTH thread!?

momothelemur

[14]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 13

segman2008 wrote:
    HOLY CRAP!! you guys made a FOURTH thread!?

Nope, it's just an illusion

Nickylucas

[15]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 23
    I thought these threads were created by Pooldude! That's not fair unless Pooldude gave High00Lord special premission!

Spike815

[16]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 14
    Nickylucas wrote:
    I thought these threads were created by Pooldude! That's not fair unless Pooldude gave High00Lord special premission!

Pooldudes gone dude. Highlord's the sheriff 'round these parts now.

ozai890

[17]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 28
    Once again, Kataang is sexual abuse. SAVE AANG!!!

Spike815

[18]Feb 16, 2008
    ozai890 wrote:
    Once again, Kataang is sexual abuse. SAVE AANG!!!

Aang's the one chasing Katara...

avrurakinninami

[19]Feb 16, 2008
    tomtitan wrote:
    avrurakinninami wrote:
    no one here said it was nonsense. it's not nonsense, it's just fanon.

No, its not.

Mari193

[20]Feb 16, 2008
    nice pool -__-''