We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Official Character Relationship Discussion 4

Sokka ship?

Spacerac

[161]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 15
    tomtitan wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:
    wtf? yur wrong! it's sexual tension! can't you see how we're supposed to think katara hates him with a passion, because the creators have been planning zutara from the beginning?
    ZUTARA WILL PREVAIL YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111oneexclamationmark
    uh, yeah, delusional!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tomtitan

[162]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 19
    Spacerac wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:
    wtf? yur wrong! it's sexual tension! can't you see how we're supposed to think katara hates him with a passion, because the creators have been planning zutara from the beginning?
    ZUTARA WILL PREVAIL YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111oneexclamationmark
    uh, yeah, delusional!
    no! i'm like totally right! i totally believe that with only 8 episodes left teh creators will pull a relationship out of the blue and completely go against 2 1/2 seasons of kataang build-up.

Jancro-Liva

[163]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 8

snowprincess456

[164]Feb 20, 2008
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

It really does since those other things with katara and aang were motherly...

Valin610

[165]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 7
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

That is, in your opinion.

tomtitan

[166]Feb 20, 2008
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

yeah because mums really blush when dancing with their kids or when they see their kids dancing with someone else don't they...

WiseLad

[167]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 14
    I think jancro is being sarcastic

next he will put the face of Katara at the end of WAT

and say "ZUTARA= because a "I will kill you if you hurt Aang" trumps Maiko, a relationship started from childhood"

Spacerac

[168]Feb 20, 2008
    tomtitan wrote:
    snowprincess456 wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

yeah because mums really blush when dancing with their kids or when they see their kids dancing with someone else don't they...
    They also like closing their eyes when their son kisses them, incest FTW!

Spacerac

[169]Feb 20, 2008
    WiseLad wrote:
    I think jancro is being sarcastic

next he will put the face of Katara at the end of WAT

and say "ZUTARA= because a "I will kill you if you hurt Aang" trumps Maiko, a relationship started from childhood"
    no he won't, because I already made it so I will. just give me a few min. to get to a different pc.

momothelemur

[170]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 13

snowprincess456 wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

Shh! Don't you know that all Zutarians are delusional idiots? You should know by now that you're not allowed to voice your opinions!

(sorry guys, but calling people who like the idea of two particular cartoon characters getting together 'delusional' isn't very nice. It's called freedom of speech. Deal with it.)

*waits to get flamed*

tomtitan

[171]Feb 20, 2008
    momothelemur wrote:

snowprincess456 wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

Shh! Don't you know that all Zutarians are delusional idiots? You should know by now that you're not allowed to voice your opinions!

(sorry guys, but calling people who like the idea of two particular cartoon characters getting together 'delusional' isn't very nice. It's called freedom of speech. Deal with it.)

*waits to get flamed*

flames

***SPOILER***

Spacerac

[172]Feb 20, 2008
    momothelemur wrote:

snowprincess456 wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

*waits to get flamed*

so, it's a battle of sarcasm is it? it's on. *all by me.

note: these were made before I learned how to do demotivational posters.

also you'll have to click on them.

Edited on 02/20/2008 12:03pm

tomtitan

[173]Feb 20, 2008
    Spacerac wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

snowprincess456 wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

*waits to get flamed*

so, it's a battle of sarcasm is it? it's on.

*all by me.
    yeah they need to be bigger so we can enjoy the lolarity.

Spacerac

[174]Feb 20, 2008
    tomtitan wrote:
    Spacerac wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

snowprincess456 wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

*waits to get flamed*

fix'd.

tomtitan

[175]Feb 20, 2008
    Spacerac wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    Spacerac wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

snowprincess456 wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

*waits to get flamed*

fix'd.
    much better.
    much truth was just shown.

oh! i've got one, if katara's feelings for aang is motherly, then she's very incestuous!

Spacerac

[176]Feb 20, 2008
    tomtitan wrote:
    Spacerac wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    Spacerac wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

snowprincess456 wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

*waits to get flamed*

fix'd.
    much better.
    much truth was just shown.

oh! i've got one, if katara's feelings for aang is motherly, then she's very incestuous!
    that's what I was saying in the second one. (quoted all pics for "new page" people)

momothelemur

[177]Feb 20, 2008
    Spacerac wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    Spacerac wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

snowprincess456 wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

*waits to get flamed*

fix'd.

The last Zutara one (with the pic from WAT) I really don't get. Yeah, you have the 'mother' bit in sarcastic quotation marks, but it's still true in my opinion. Also, what's wrong with sexual tension between teenagers? ... Y'know, that question is probably the reason that Britain has the highest teen pregnancy rate in Europe

tomtitan

[178]Feb 20, 2008
    momothelemur wrote:
    Spacerac wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    Spacerac wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

snowprincess456 wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

*waits to get flamed*

fix'd.

The last Zutara one (with the pic from WAT) I really don't get. Yeah, you have the 'mother' bit in sarcastic quotation marks, but it's still true in my opinion. Also, what's wrong with sexual tension between teenagers? ... Y'know, that question is probably the reason that Britain has the highest teen pregnancy rate in Europe

i prefer to blame the media industry, the lack of education into such matters and teh social state of the country for that particular statistic.

Spacerac

[179]Feb 20, 2008
    momothelemur wrote:

Katara is not Aang's mother because her personality is motherly period and she would be this way to Zuko as well.

Sexual tension between their ages is not right because the age gap is too big. Plus that wouldn't be in a kids show. This is where the age gap double standard that Zutara has against Kataang comes into play. There's also that Zuko may actually now be 17.

And how in the world is a 14 year old girl a 12 year old's mother anyway?

momothelemur

[180]Feb 20, 2008
    tomtitan wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:
    Spacerac wrote:
    tomtitan wrote:
    Spacerac wrote:
    momothelemur wrote:

snowprincess456 wrote:
    Jancro-Liva wrote:

*waits to get flamed*

fix'd.

i prefer to blame the media industry, the lack of education into such matters and teh social state of the country for that particular statistic.

Plus there are a lot of slags in Britain

But yeah, I agree with you. Apparently the Government are going to introduce Sex Education to nine year olds. I mean, that's like what...Year Four, Year Five?