We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Total Drama Musical Characters Revealed. I'm Not Kidding.

The_Cartoon

[1]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 20

My heart is beating so fast, I can't even describe it. This is real people, watch the trailer.

http://www.cakeentertainment.com/pages/cat-tdm.htm

That's right. Cody, Noah, and Ezekiel. Three of my favorite characters are back. I don't remember the last time I was this excited. So is Tyler, 2 new characters and returning contestants, including Izzy and DJ! Every single one of my favorite characters is going to be in. Hold on, I need a moment.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shishkabob999

[2]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 9
    I have to admit... it looks really good. Think this one might actually be real!

snkcole06

[3]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 14
    cool thanks for the info

Riankg

[4]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 6
    Buahh....Lindsay isnt in this season....

I'm depressed now...

Riankg

[5]Oct 1, 2009
    OHH NOOO..I JUST SAW THE FULL CLIP...

LINDSAY IS IN IT...WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

GREAT SHOW * HUGS THE PRODUCERS*

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST.

princesstikal

[6]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 2
    looks so interesting i wonder when its gonna air

tigerty101

[7]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 15

love the character choices, Owen, Izzy, Cody, Lindsay, Bridgette, Gwen, Duncan, Courtney, Noah, Ezekiel, Tyler, DJ, Harold, Leshawna, Heather, and the 2 new characters, (atleast, that's the group I got from. I also saw a clip with Eva, Trent, and then Justin, but I'm guessing that's for the aftermaths). Now I'll just be worrying on how long my favorites are going to last.

I'm guessing the new girl is going to be Cody obsessed, and the guy looks like he'll be a new antagonist (joined with Heather and Courtney hopefully), as well as acting a lot like Justin

invader20

[8]Oct 1, 2009
    This is so exciting and really awsome.

alagaesian

[9]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 12
    YES!

Cody
    Heather
    Courtney
    Gwen
    Noah
    Owen
    Tyler
    Izzy
    DJ
    Harold
    Lindsay
    LeShawna
    Bridgette
    Ezekiel
    Weirdo Girl
    Justin's Evil-er Twin

My only regret is that Eva and Duncan are strangely absent. But, seeing all the boy TDA sideliners makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

shishkabob999

[10]Oct 1, 2009
    alagaesian wrote:

My only regret is that Eva and Duncan are strangely absent. But, seeing all the boy TDA sideliners makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

The weird thing is, Duncan is in the original shot when Chris says "Total Drama the Musical"... is he eliminated early or something (same with Ezekiel, but Duncan more so)?

smileybubbles08

[11]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 8

I read that there were only supposed to be 15 contestants, but I watched the trailer 3 or 4 times and saw everyone but Geoff, Beth, Katie, and Sadie. Maybe there are only 15 but other characters make guest appearances? I don't know, just a guess.

imverybasic

[12]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 16

Well what do you know? Heather's hair grew back. Too bad Courtney's in it.

Where's Geoff?

The_Cartoon

[13]Oct 1, 2009
    Returning/Coming:

Alejandro (New character and looks to be the villain. I wonder if he's related to Justin, taking off his shirt and all)
    Bridgette (Looks like Geoff got full of himself and she was the only one to move on. Good, this will give her a chance to shine more)
    Cody (Great that he's back, it looks like he will have a lot of character development with the new female character. He could go a long way)
    Courtney (This gives her a better chance of winning since Beth isn't in the season)
    Duncan (He's made it far two seasons in a row. I'm not sure how long he'll be able to keep it up)
    DJ (This is chance to redeem himself after the secret alliance with Chef, I hope he does well)
    Ezekiel (I am really scared he will be the first voted out, there are various scenes without him and it could be a running gag)
    Gwen (No Trent this time, this could be interesting)
    Harold (This gives him a better chance of winning with Beth not in the season)
    Heather (Maybe with this new guy being the villain, and a season break, she'll do some secret things and surprise everyone again)
    Izzy (And she comes back again! I wonder how many times she'll return this season )
    LeShawna (She seems to be regaining the plot with Harold, I don't think that she'll last really long though)
    Lindsay (No Beth this time to help her along, she'll be fending for herself most of the time)
    Noah (I think he could go really far, the producers know he is a fan favorite. And a character who was voted off so early needs character development)
    Owen (I imagine that he'll make it about half way again, the producer's love his character, but he has already had plenty of development.
    Tyler (In the last episode of TDI, I thought his character was getting a lot better. So I'm glad that he gets another chance. We all thought that the plot with him and Lindsay was over. But maybe not, she has mentioned him in this season)
    Unnamed Female Contestant (Possible love interest for Cody and looks really crazy, she could have a plot with Izzy since they both are like that)

Not Returning:
    Beth (Due to this, I'm starting to doubt her winning. It's not impossible for her to win and not come back, but Owen did. So I don't know)
    Eva (Appeared once in the preview but not in the group shots. I expect the other characters to have a bigger role this season than last.)
    Geoff (He was getting arrogant, so he needs some time away from the show and Bridgette)
    Justin (Makes sense, his plot will probably run out by the end of this season. But as I said before, Alejandro could be related to him)
    Katie & Sadie (Both annoying. I think that Katie had potential and Sadie didn't. And they didn't want to separate the two.
    Trent (Same as Eva. This doesn't come as a huge surprise to me. Trent was popular, but there really wasn't much else that could have been done with his character)

zdude52

[14]Oct 1, 2009
    Ezekiel better not get voted out first, or I'll be pissed. YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!!

Apollo_Phoenix

[15]Oct 1, 2009

I'm going to guess LeShawna does not win, since she's shown taking what seems to be the drop of shame.

I'm a bit dissappointed that the new characters are so similar to the ones we already have. They might as well have put Justin instead, and put in Eva or Trent instead of the Izzy (or Lindsey) clone.

KingofKlubs13

[16]Oct 1, 2009
    Darn, I got two predictions wrong for the characters. I'm just pissed Billy isn't there >.> Oh well, I can deal with it. Glad to see Noah and Cody back the most. I'm going out on a limb and saying the Unnamed Female Girl will be in the Final 2, with (hopefully) DJ or Bridgette winning (Noah doesn't seem like a winner type, only person besides DJ or Bridgette would be Cody, everyone else is kinda eh. Though I'm hoping Harold makes it far again.)

Apollo_Phoenix

[17]Oct 1, 2009
    Now that I think about it, not being in the 3rd season could mean Beth DOES win! I mean, would a million dollar winner really want to come back to Chris for money?

BomberFman34

[18]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 5
    I'd like to point out that in the trailer for TDA they edited some stuff to make it exclude Harold from alot of scenes to make it seem like he was going home first... and that clearly was not the case.

Also, pretty sure Beth wins TDA, keeps the money, and moves to France like she planned to do with Lindsey, making her uneligible for season 2. Geoff is probably hosting the aftermath solo. I really hope Tyler makes it a decent way through... and I agree with The Cartoon, Zeke better not be out first. Really hope they edited him out like they did w/ Harold. Don't think the people who made the preview are going to make it so easy to see who is out when (atleast i hope not)

zdude52

[19]Oct 1, 2009
    BomberFman34 wrote:
    I'd like to point out that in the trailer for TDA they edited some stuff to make it exclude Harold from alot of scenes to make it seem like he was going home first... and that clearly was not the case.

Also, pretty sure Beth wins TDA, keeps the money, and moves to France like she planned to do with Lindsey, making her uneligible for season 2. Geoff is probably hosting the aftermath solo. I really hope Tyler makes it a decent way through... and I agree with The Cartoon, Zeke better not be out first. Really hope they edited him out like they did w/ Harold. Don't think the people who made the preview are going to make it so easy to see who is out when (atleast i hope not)

Yeah, I have read a lot of fanfics with Ezekiel as the star, and he could actually get some very good development. Hopefully DJ gets voted out instead.

The_Cartoon

[20]Oct 1, 2009
    BomberFman34 wrote:

That's true, everyone thought Harold would be the first gone. But that scene was misleading and look where he is now. I really hope that you're right and Zeke stays a really long time.

And it's true, the winner wouldn't neccesarily give away the money like Owen did. The circumstances will almost definetly be way different. So it is possible that Beth wins and doesn't come back. Man, I really can't wait for this season. And I have something that will sound really crazy. Before this came out, I had a dream of almost the exact picture at the end of the trailer with them all in a circle. I most distinctly remember Noah and Cody from it, but that is pretty weird.