We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Total Drama Musical Characters Revealed. I'm Not Kidding.

facebookfan

[41]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 7
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    come on pull through zeke! but wait thats 16 people and thats without duncan. aha! there will be 17 people and it looks like duncans going first!

Doubt it. I mentioned his passort thing already, although he may go first for refusing to sing. He could just be a guest in one or two challenges like Eva, Trent, and Justin.

ur right about Duncan since he got really far in both TDI and TDA. but i wish Eva was in. hopefully, though, she'll have another important in this season (same with Katie and Sadie).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Riankg

[42]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 6
    I thin Eva's, Justin's and Trent's case is different..they will just be there like in the aftermaths' episodes i'm not saying that it will be as i'm saying but i think it will be almost like there.

HaydenAvery

[43]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 21
    i dont think old contestants are gonna guest star. remember the beginning? duncan was there. he is a contestant even though hes voted off first.

TBMSFriday

[44]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 9
    Oh cool, so he is in it...

That makes me feel a little better.

*puts on GO NOAH shirt* *realizes this is favoritism* *writes AND COURTNEY in small letters*

I wish there was a better way to describe my feelings then the star thing....*facepalms*....I did it again...

BomberFman34

[45]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 5
    In reguards to Duncan, i can totally see him qualifying for TDI, but turns it down when he realizes he has to sing....

TBMSFriday

[46]Oct 2, 2009
    Never really thought about that. I probably wouldn't sing either...

Is it weird that I post on here every time there's a new post...*shrugs* half days will do that to you...

HaydenAvery

[47]Oct 2, 2009
    actually duncan is seen in the egyptian challenge and im sure that there are 15 old contestants and two new from counting at the beginning when their near the plane. of course chris is gonna drop them out of the plane every time i think. meaning duncan zeke harold bridgette owen and leshawna are the first six out. im surprisingly not sad about harold. i like that noah and izzy and lindsay have chances of winning since they are all in the final 11 possibly.

Riankg

[48]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 6

HaydenAvery wrote:
    actually duncan is seen in the egyptian challenge and im sure that there are 15 old contestants and two new from counting at the beginning when their near the plane. of course chris is gonna drop them out of the plane every time i think. meaning duncan zeke harold bridgette owen and leshawna are the first six out. im surprisingly not sad about harold. i like that noah and izzy and lindsay have chances of winning since they are all in the final 11 possibly.

Lindsay has really small chances of winning. Bridgette will stay for a good period of time. Harold will be eliminated soon. Ezekiel too.

The contestants that I think this season will be focussing are:

Cody

Alejandro

Heather

Gwen

Noah

Courtney

Bridgette

MAYBE the new girl Kathie.

Edited on 10/02/2009 3:27pm

HaydenAvery

[49]Oct 2, 2009
    im sorry to tellyou that bridgette is like the 3rd or 4th eliminated.

imverybasic

[50]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 16
    I'm kind of wondering why some people assume that Bridgette might win. I'm thinking that since Courtney's voice actor is a jazz singer that she'll get further in the game. But I'm not sure if that's how the writers are going to do that.

The_Cartoon

[51]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 20
    Could someone tell me where they found out the new girl's name?

And yes people, Ezekiel and Duncan are there from the beginning. We can tell in the group shot.

facebookfan

[52]Oct 2, 2009
    The_Cartoon wrote:
    Could someone tell me where they found out the new girl's name?

And yes people, Ezekiel and Duncan are there from the beginning. We can tell in the group shot.

Glad Ezekiel gets some attention (and character development) and hopefully he'll go far (top 5, maybe). i like Duncan but I think he'll get eliminated early since he got really far in both season 1 and season 2.

facebookfan

[53]Oct 2, 2009
    Riankg wrote:

HaydenAvery wrote:

Lindsay has really small chances of winning. Bridgette will stay for a good period of time. Harold will be eliminated soon. Ezekiel too.

The contestants that I think this season will be focussing are:

Cody

Alejandro

Heather

Gwen

Noah

Courtney

Bridgette

MAYBE the new girl Kathie.

i doubt season 3 will focus on Heather and Gwen AGAIN since they were main characters in both seasons. i can see Cody, Ezekiel, Tyler and Noah (who will probably be the antagonist) and the 2 new characters as being the main characters this season because the first 4 didn't really get any screen time both seasons and the new characters would obviously need character development and wouldn't be eliminated early in the game.

facebookfan

[54]Oct 2, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:

Ezekiel won't be eliminated early. but if he is (which he won't be) there will a lot of good moments/quotes/character development by him (hopefully ).

facebookfan

[55]Oct 2, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    i dont think old contestants are gonna guest star. remember the beginning? duncan was there. he is a contestant even though hes voted off first.

ur right. at about 0:41 he's there (17 contestants) and at 1:03 he's not there (16 contestants)

alagaesian

[56]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 12
    Let's see:

Sixteen contestants are shown on the passports.
    Fifteen contestants are shown on that falling circle in the second-to-last shot. Ezekiel is missing.
    Fourteen people are shown in that...rolly polly thing?...in the third-to-last shot. Bridgette is missing.

If we're going to take those as an indicator for who will be voted off, Ezekiel's going first, then Bridgette.

Also, from the look of the previews, there are three teams:

Team One: Noah, Izzy, Tyler, Owen, Alejandro
    Team Two: Gwen, Courtney, Heather, Kathie(?), Cody
    Team Three: Bridgette, DJ, Harold, LeShawna, Lindsay

I just know it: somewhere, someone is going to accidentally misspell "Kathie" as "Katie", and we'll all get really, really confused.

bunica_flower

[57]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 5
    I'm guessing that the non-returning contestants are joining them on board the plane, seeing as Duncan was in Egypt with Courtney and Gwen tied to him (However, he could possibly be a contestant but as you guys said, he didn't want to sing, and Chris mentioned in the trailer, wearing Egyptian like clothes, that if they wont sing, then they are out), Eva possibly in Scotland, Trent and Justin with a Sasquatch doing a show possibly in the plane. Eva and Duncan couldn't possibly go to and known to be in Scotland and Egypt without a plane used by the Total Drama crew, unless Duncan only went there to see Courtney.

Anyway.... I can't wait for this season! I hope this one's better than last season. I hope Courtney gets a little less bossy and be friends with Gwen. I liked Courtney in TDI after the DxC moments.

The_Cartoon

[58]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 20
    People, I wouldn't count Zeke out so fast. Remember how everyone thought that Harold was gone when the TDA trailer was released? And then it turned out that he was just behind everyone else because he was a slow runner. Since then, I'm convinced that the creators won't do anything to give away future eliminations. Besides, why would they even bring back Zeke if he didn't get character development? He was the first one voted off for crying out loud!

shishkabob999

[59]Oct 3, 2009
    alagaesian wrote:
    Let's see: Sixteen contestants are shown on the passports. Fifteen contestants are shown on that falling circle in the second-to-last shot. Ezekiel is missing. Fourteen people are shown in that...rolly polly thing?...in the third-to-last shot. Bridgette is missing.
    Well, when Chris is dropping the fourteen out of the plane (is that the roly-poly thing you're talking about?) Bridgette is seen falling out of the plane, I believe right after Noah or Cody, even if she's not standing there.

She's seen quite a lot with Lindsay, so I don't think she's going third.

alagaesian

[60]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 12
    That's not what I'm talking about.

It's literally two seconds before it shows the fifteen of them falling in a circle. If you pause it before the heart covers them all up...there's fourteen of them.