We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Total Drama Musical Characters Revealed. I'm Not Kidding.

Riankg

[61]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 6
    I think that they might do two episodes based in the Egypt stuff in the beginning of the season because we can see a lot of scenes that would be in this (thouse) episodes.

There is that scene where Duncan, Gwen and Courtney are running in the pyramids, and we can see alejandro, bridgette and Lindsay dong the same later. We see Chris with egyptian's clothes. There's another scene where Kathie hugs Cody and Brigette was smiling to them.

Heather, Cody and Kathi appeared inside a pyramid where a mummy is following them. Cody heads hits a camel's ass. One scene where Gwen, Courtney and Heather are singing and dancing. A camel sits in Chef's head. There's some pics in cake distribution website in TDM's homepage where see Owen, Noah, Cody, Harold, Izzy, DJ and Leshawna apparently inside a pyramid. Another where Gwen, Izzy, Cody...are riding a camel and the last one where Izzy, Owen, Noah, Tyler and Alejandro are rowing a canoe.

IDK ..there's a lot of things about this episode. I think Duncan is going to be eliminated or he will quit in this episode..when he probably discovers that he will have to sing and he doesnt want to.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MrBender3000

[62]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 7
    This is so sweet and since I love making predictions heres my elimination table (last to first)

duncan
    heather
    Harold
    Izzy
    DJ
    Lindsay
    Tyler
    (Eva comes back [Shes that evil] and gets an alliance with Alejandro)
    LeShawna
    Gwen
    Owen
    Courtney
    Zeke
    Kathie
    Alejandro
    Noah
    Bridgette
    Eva
    CODY IS THE WINNER!!

was the eva coming back thing too far out?

Riankg

[63]Oct 3, 2009
    I dont think Eva is comming back. She is just like Trent and Justin...just as an extra..like in the aftermaths episodes. I'm not saying it will have aftermath episodes but something like that.

I think Izzy will survive a little more. I dont think Cody is going to win..i dont know why..but i have a feeling..

Bridgetter will be eliminated sonn as well. I think Lindsay and Tyler will survive a little bit more..they would be the only couple in the game. Ezekiel would be eliminated soon as well, but Heather would survive more.

I think Kathie wont stand that long. She will be in the game for a good time..for the development of her plot but not that much. Leshawna will be eliminated soon too.

shishkabob999

[64]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 9
    Leshawna, Harold, Lindsay, and Bridgette will probably be eliminated quickly (although I don't think she's third out). Izzy might be eliminated and come back; although with Owen on her team, maybe not, since he wouldn't vote for her.

Both new characters will probably make it to the merge, since they need the character development. Courtney, Heather, and Gwen's friendship will probably keep them in for a while, or at least Heather and Gwen because they were eliminated earlier than Courtney in TDA.

I can't see DJ or Owen making it too far past the merge (if they get there), since neither just has no identifiable plotline. And I doubt that Eva will come back, or that Duncan will actually compete. The four guys from the sidelines are the only ones that can go either way, I'm not sure.

Riankg

[65]Oct 3, 2009
    Everything depends in how their plot will develop through the season. Strangely we dont have any couple in this one..only if we count Lindsay and Tyler or Harold and Leshawna.

HaydenAvery

[66]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 21
    yes we do. listen there are 17 people standing at the plane when chris says total drama the musical! those 17 HAVE to be the contestants. duncan is in darn it! i just hope im wrong about harold leaving early.

facebookfan

[67]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 7
    MrBender3000 wrote:
    This is so sweet and since I love making predictions heres my elimination table (last to first)

duncan
    heather
    Harold
    Izzy
    DJ
    Lindsay
    Tyler
    (Eva comes back [Shes that evil] and gets an alliance with Alejandro)
    LeShawna
    Gwen
    Owen
    Courtney
    Zeke
    Kathie
    Alejandro
    Noah
    Bridgette
    Eva
    CODY IS THE WINNER!!

was the eva coming back thing too far out?

i like your predictions. but Owen and Gwen (who were main characters in season 1 and 2) probably wouldn't get as far as you think. i'd switch Tyler with Owen and maybe Izzy (one of my favs.) with Gwen

BomberFman34

[68]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 5
    In reguards to Ezekiel, I'd like to think that when they're all falling outta the plane with Owen in the middle (which is by far the coolest thing ive seen for the total drama series), Everyones doing this graceful, choreographed thing and they all fall softly and whatnot. Then Zeke slams into the ground cause his parachute wouldnt open...or some similar thing...

shishkabob999

[69]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 9
    BomberFman34 wrote:
    In reguards to Ezekiel, I'd like to think that when they're all falling outta the plane with Owen in the middle (which is by far the coolest thing ive seen for the total drama series), Everyones doing this graceful, choreographed thing and they all fall softly and whatnot. Then Zeke slams into the ground cause his parachute wouldnt open...or some similar thing...

Or the opposite maybe. ;P His is the only one that works, and they all start breaking formation and screaming.

HaydenAvery

[70]Oct 3, 2009
    or on a complete other side hes the first out as part of a running gag. kinda annoys me since they could of brought someone useful back instead. i like zeke but if hes eliminated that fast theres no point of him returning.

Brodoin15

[71]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 20

I'm not making a prediction for everyones' eliminations, but I do think that the new girl, Kathie right? I think she'll be gone around... maybe 1/3 of the way in the game. Give or take. Not too early, since she'll need devlopment, but she may not make it to the merge.

As for the guy, I know his name but can't spell it, I think he'll be in till near the end.

Edited on 10/03/2009 11:09am

HaydenAvery

[72]Oct 3, 2009
    yea he will. but kathie will make it to the merge if cody has any chance of making it. kathie seems to have a crush on cody and codys going after the now single gwen.

KingofKlubs13

[73]Oct 3, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    im sorry to tellyou that bridgette is like the 3rd or 4th eliminated.

I'm sorry to ask you, but how the hell do you know that?

KingofKlubs13

[75]Oct 3, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    im just smart. and im confident zeke is the first gone again terminoob.

Technically if he's eliminated first, he's eliminated second, or did you not notice Duncan -.- And "being smart" isn't a great reason as to why you think Bridgette will be one of the first ones eliminated...

IdotFilms

[76]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 1
    Yes Gwen returns this season is going to be awesome

HaydenAvery

[77]Oct 3, 2009
    fine how about bridgette not showing up in when the 13 were dropped out of the plane. zeke can go then duncan then bridgette then harold. who knows? it seems possible to me.

KingofKlubs13

[78]Oct 3, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    fine how about bridgette not showing up in when the 13 were dropped out of the plane. zeke can go then duncan then bridgette then harold. who knows? it seems possible to me.

Explain how Zeke leaves before Duncan, please. If we're going by the logic "if they aren't in the scene, they're voted out," there's a shot of 16 contestants, Zeke is there, Duncan isn't.

The_Cartoon

[79]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 20
    HaydenAvery wrote:

You should know better than anyone Hayden how everyone thought Harold would be the first gone just because of the TDA trailer. It means nothing other than to reveal the characters. They wouldn't bring him back if he wasn't going to get any character development. I'm not convinced of anything yet.

HaydenAvery

[80]Oct 3, 2009
    yea probably cause i was standing up for harold. but who knows if zeke was the 2nd voted off at least he would still improve from first season. im rooting for noah the most of the old contestants. oh and izzy. the new person in charge(jennifer pertsch i think) likes izzy alot.