We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Total Drama Musical Characters Revealed. I'm Not Kidding.

imverybasic

[161]Oct 14, 2009
    • level: 16
    pixarprincess wrote:

The_Cartoon wrote:
    Scene by Scene Breakdown: Looks like Heather, Gwen, and Courtney have an alliance. And Bridgette has her tongue stuck to a pole and they don't seem to be about to do anything about it.
    Well, they could all be on the same team. You never know.

Plus, I don't think all three girls would actually be in a alliance. They all have issues with each other. Gwen and Courtney, maybe, if the whole "Duncan" thing works out, or Heather and Courtney, but GWEN and HEATHER!? She may have called peace with Leshawna, but her and Gwen working together may be the last thing either one of them would want to do.

That battle of the sexes seemed to get them to set their differences aside. Maybe another similar turn of events could prompt them into working together again. Seeing through the other person or being forced to walk in the other person's shoes might help them find some common ground. It might even bring them closer. They could either become friends or mutually indifferent towards one another. I don't care either way, as long as they're getting along.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

saylavee

[162]Oct 16, 2009
    • level: 18
    imverybasic wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:

The_Cartoon wrote:
    Scene by Scene Breakdown: Looks like Heather, Gwen, and Courtney have an alliance. And Bridgette has her tongue stuck to a pole and they don't seem to be about to do anything about it.

Plus, I don't think all three girls would actually be in a alliance. They all have issues with each other. Gwen and Courtney, maybe, if the whole "Duncan" thing works out, or Heather and Courtney, but GWEN and HEATHER!? She may have called peace with Leshawna, but her and Gwen working together may be the last thing either one of them would want to do.

That battle of the sexes seemed to get them to set their differences aside. Maybe another similar turn of events could prompt them into working together again. Seeing through the other person or being forced to walk in the other person's shoes might help them find some common ground. It might even bring them closer. They could either become friends or mutually indifferent towards one another. I don't care either way, as long as they're getting along.

I can actualy see those 3 forming an alliance based on something that has happened in my life. These girls in my school who absolutely HATED each other with a passion were put on the same team for some classchallenge thingy. One was the brains/strategist, the other was the muscel, and the third was a combo of brains and muscel. they worked together that time and came out in first. If Courtney, heather and Gwen did form an alliance, that would make for one deadly one.

TDIrocks61294

[163]Oct 16, 2009
    • level: 7
    I am so excited for this season, all of my favorites are in it; Duncan (Even though he'll probably leave early), Courtney, Harold, Lindsay, Bridgette, DJ, and finally NOAH!!! Also happy to see Tyler and Cody return, as I liked them too. I really hope that Ezekiel either isn't competing, or is out first. And I am so thankful that there's no Justin! As for the two new characters, Sierra is creepy, weird, stupid, and useless, and Alejandro is awesome! I'd like to see Noah win, but I doubt it (Please don't have Sierra win!).

PintheDog

[164]Oct 16, 2009
    • level: 29
    pixarprincess wrote:
    Where does it say the new girls name?

Go to the link given earlier on the spoiler thread. There's an online brochure there with the individual cast members pictured. She's one of them, and it has her name near her.

imverybasic

[165]Oct 16, 2009
    • level: 16
    saylavee wrote:
    imverybasic wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:

The_Cartoon wrote:

I can actualy see those 3 forming an alliance based on something that has happened in my life. These girls in my school who absolutely HATED each other with a passion were put on the same team for some classchallenge thingy. One was the brains/strategist, the other was the muscel, and the third was a combo of brains and muscel. they worked together that time and came out in first. If Courtney, heather and Gwen did form an alliance, that would make for one deadly one.

Possibly. But I don't think that Heather and Gwen will trust Courtney so quickly after season 2. No one trusted Heather after she was the antagonist for season 1. Hopefully, Coutney wll be tones down and she won't feel the need to do anything drastic.

The_Cartoon

[166]Oct 16, 2009
    • level: 20
    PintheDog wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:

Go to the link given earlier on the spoiler thread. There's an online brochure there with the individual cast members pictured. She's one of them, and it has her name near her.

Yep, I don't know where "Kathie" came from in the first place. And in case anyone doesn't know, it is confirmed to be Sierra.

The_Cartoon

[167]Oct 16, 2009
    Also, I thought you guys might be interested in a character count. This is how many times each character appears in the trailer + each photo that has been released for TDM so far.

Cody - 23
    Alejandro - 21
    Sierra - 20
    Izzy - 20
    Owen - 19
    Heather - 18
    Bridgette - 17
    Courtney - 16
    Gwen - 16
    Noah - 15
    Tyler - 14
    Lindsay - 14
    LeShawna - 13
    DJ - 12
    Harold - 11
    Ezekiel - 5
    Duncan - 4
    Justin - 1
    Trent - 1
    Eva - 1

Yep, Cody has appeared the most. Even more than the new characters.

timgueguen

[168]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 13
    I find it a bit amusing to see all the "so and so will get time in season three because they need character development" type of comments. The reality is that the writers have nothing forcing them to treat any character fairly. If they want Ezekiel to be nothing but a one note loser he'll be a one note loser. Sometines you create a character and find you just can't come up with anything substantial to do with them.

As far as the singing goes I wouldn't assume the voice artists will automatically be doing the singing for their characters. Obviously Emilie Claire Barlow will be doing Courtney's singing, since she's a professional singer. But if say Megan Fahlenbock can't sing and they want Gwen to have a major role they'll just have someone sing for her. Of course they can also write the characters not being able to sing into the plot if their voice actors can't sing well.

babyroo1111

[169]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 11
    I just watched the TDM trailer last night, and I found out that the girl with the crazy purple hair name's Sierra. I think she's gonna be one of my new favorite characters...

n5d25d90

[170]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 8
    timgueguen wrote:
    I find it a bit amusing to see all the "so and so will get time in season three because they need character development" type of comments. The reality is that the writers have nothing forcing them to treat any character fairly. If they want Ezekiel to be nothing but a one note loser he'll be a one note loser. Sometines you create a character and find you just can't come up with anything substantial to do with them.

As far as the singing goes I wouldn't assume the voice artists will automatically be doing the singing for their characters. Obviously Emilie Claire Barlow will be doing Courtney's singing, since she's a professional singer. But if say Megan Fahlenbock can't sing and they want Gwen to have a major role they'll just have someone sing for her. Of course they can also write the characters not being able to sing into the plot if their voice actors can't sing well.

I for one never said that the "lesser characters" will in fact get more time so their characters can be developed. I just hope they do.

You're probably right about some of the voice actors being "replaced" during singing segments. It wouldn't be the first time in animation history that that has happened. It would be interesting though if all the voice actors still did their own singing, if only to see if they're any good at it or not. XD

wind_rain

[171]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 2
    This is just a random idea, not really supported by any evidence just thoughts. It could be that the players who aren't competing in the show still have roles in each episode. They're flying around the world on a plane, it's possible that all the campers will be around, just not all of them able to compete. Or, (and once again this is just an idea) it could be a situation like in the TDI finally, where characters who weren't competing could still help those who were.

pixarprincess

[172]Oct 20, 2009
    You mean like in "I triple dog dare?" Or when they got to decide who got to come to playa de losers? (Darn Parrot)

shishkabob999

[173]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    Neither, when Gwen and Owen were competing and Izzy made the difference between Owen winning or losing.

pixarprincess

[174]Oct 21, 2009
    You're refering to the original and alternate endings tothe finale, I think.

shishkabob999

[175]Oct 21, 2009
    • level: 9
    Which is what the poster was probably referring to.

pixarprincess

[176]Oct 21, 2009
    Opps. Sorry.
    I'll shut up now.

Ilovemiley300

[178]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 10

PintheDog wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:

Hey man can U post that link for me please

(THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN IN THE WORLD)

that was from a flapjack episode

MabinogiFan

[179]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 6
    Where's the trailer on the Cake site? I think it disappeared.

The_Cartoon

[180]Oct 23, 2009
    It did, but it's still available on YouTube for now at least. But that makes me wonder if Ezekiel being in is supposed to be a secret. If that's the case, he will likely last a long time.