We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Total Drama Musical Characters Revealed. I'm Not Kidding.

Riankg

[21]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 6
    The only reason why i think Ezekiel wont last long is because in most of the pictures that we see everyone ...like that one where everyone is falling from the Drop of Shame or the other one where we see ..all the contestants in a circle falling in the sky..we dont see him. But I think this season can be the best. And it's good to see that we will see most of the characters even the ones that didnt return.

And I guess Leshawna will be eliminated soon, cause we can see her in a parachute. But it can be just a scne it doesnt mean that that scene was from the Drop of Shame.

SOO EXCITEDDDD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stephdumas

[22]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 10

I saw a copy of the trailer on Youtube at around 1:25-1:26, we see a short cameo of Justin and Trent with a sasquatch (a real one or Chris disguised as a sasquatch?), maybe they might appear in "Total Drama Musical Aftermath" with Geoff

DC-Dude

[23]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 26

OH

MY

GOD!

Gwen, Izzy, Tyler, Cody, Owen, Lindsay, Courtney, Noah, Leshawna, Heather, DJ, Harold, Bridgette, with appearances from Trent, Eva, Ezekiel, and Justin!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion, the final 6 will be the weird Cody-obsessed one, Alejandro, Bridgette, DJ, Gwen, and Noah. (Not in order)

Edited on 10/02/2009 5:53am

The_Cartoon

[24]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 20
    Good, I'm not the only freaking out. Seriously, I didn't believe that the link was going to be real, but my heart was pounding when I clicked on it. And I nearly fainted when I saw the picture with Noah and Cody. I nearly did again when I saw Ezekiel, who by the way DC-Dude is a contestant. We are just worried about him being eliminated early due to him not being in some scenes.

clapmaster

[25]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 20
    Yeah this is really confusing since I saw 17 contestants if I am not mistaken. Hmm maybe a double elimination from the very beginning perhaps? Who knows!

Either way, I am freaking excited about this! Thanks for PM'ing me The_Cartoon !!!

DC-Dude

[26]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 26

The_Cartoon wrote:
    Good, I'm not the only freaking out. Seriously, I didn't believe that the link was going to be real, but my heart was pounding when I clicked on it. And I nearly fainted when I saw the picture with Noah and Cody. I nearly did again when I saw Ezekiel, who by the way DC-Dude is a contestant. We are just worried about him being eliminated early due to him not being in some scenes.

Maybe Zeke comes in later, like Courtney did. He did stand a little seperately in a part of the clip.

In the trailer, I also see a Courtney-Gwen-Heather friendship!

I'M NOT FREAKING OUT....

Ok, maybe I am, since I've already started an elimination prediction:

Ezekiel comes in later in the game

--------------

Duncan

Owen

Lindsay

Leshawna

Harold

(Ezekiel comes back with the lawyers Courtney used)

Heather

Izzy

Cody

Kathie (NEW!)

Tyler

DJ

Courtney

Ezekiel

Gwen

Alejondre (NEW!)

Noah

Bridgette

nate4123

[27]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 16

After I saw the video, I was so freaking out at what I saw. THE CODSTER'S BACK AND SO IS NOAH! I'm so glad the producers gave some of the aftermath cast another chance. U know I'm just so stoked at what will happen in TDM. The return of the relationship, Tyler and Lindsay, probably new relatonships because of Allejandro being another Justin. And be surprised at this: I think Gwen may have another boyfriend! lol well it's to early to predict now but I hope it will happen. Courtney is back, Izzy is back, It's like all of my favorites are here, EXCEPT FOR DUNCAN! It looks like the bad boy is heading back to Juvie LOL. I even saw Trent, Justin, and Eva but they ain't part of the TDM cast. There is going to be an aftermath if they are shown. But Justin and Trent going for Leshawna? XD. The new campers look kewl. Kathie seems crazy like Izzy which I like plus she looks like she has a thing with Cody? New relationship here people? And Allejandro looks like the new antagonist because he's resembling the same thing as Justin.

Seriously, this season is going to be big. 15 contestants (actually 17 from what I saw) in a tour around the world for a chance at another 1 million dollars. I CAN'T WAIT! GO GWEN AND NOAH!!!

Riankg

[28]Oct 2, 2009
    DC-Dude wrote:

The_Cartoon wrote:

Maybe Zeke comes in later, like Courtney did. He did stand a little seperately in a part of the clip.

I'M NOT FREAKING OUT....

--------------

Duncan

Owen

Lindsay

Leshawna

Harold

Heather

Izzy

Cody

Kathie (NEW!)

Tyler

DJ

Courtney

Ezekiel

Gwen

Alejondre (NEW!)

Noah

Bridgette

I agree with the some of predictions you made like Duncan,Lindsay and Leshawna being some of the first who were eliminated. But I think Ezekiel will be eliminated in one of the firsts episodes too because we see him in the beginning when Chris is saying about the season and then in the others scenes we dont see him anymore including in the one where everyone is falling in the sky in a circle.

But we have tom notice that almost all of those scenes are from the same episodes. Liike we can see an Egyptian episode, an North Pole episode, one about Japan or China,cause Chef appeared with a sword and a kimono and one about New York,where we see Owen getting stucked in the Liberty Statue's nose.

alagaesian

[29]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 12
    Hmm. I've noticed that Noah, Izzy, Alejandro, Owen, and Tyler are associated with each other many times throughout the clips. Do you think, possibly, that they will be on a same team?

Also, some of the clips make it look like these five are one particular team. No other people. Possibly...are there three teams?

I'm probably reading too much into it, but if you pay attention these five in the preview, they show up together an unnatural number of times.

shishkabob999

[30]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 9
    alagaesian wrote:
    Hmm. I've noticed that Noah, Izzy, Alejandro, Owen, and Tyler are associated with each other many times throughout the clips. Do you think, possibly, that they will be on a same team? Also, some of the clips make it look like these five are one particular team. No other people. Possibly...are there three teams? I'm probably reading too much into it, but if you pay attention these five in the preview, they show up together an unnatural number of times.
    I was thinking that myself, actually. Same with Gwen, Heather, Courtney, and Bridgette, they're seen in a lot of shots together.

Also: The shot where Chris talks about a "three-ring freak show", the passports of SIXTEEN campers were shown. Everyone on the list... but Duncan's. So it's more than likely that he's just in for an extended guest role.
    Edited on 10/02/2009 1:04pm

Riankg

[31]Oct 2, 2009
    yeah.. three teams would be awesome...

HaydenAvery

[32]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 21
    that was awesome! you get peanuts if you stay and harold got one so hes not the first gone! if anything beth not returning might mean she didnt win. leshawnas is one of the first to go. its around the world challenges. the creepy girl kathie is obsessed with cody. not to mention noah ezekiel and tyler are back which is super awesome. all my top 5 are back. heathers still evil but got her hair back. gwen and (sigh) courtney are back. why not just keep justin instead of getting alejandro? from the looks of it when they were on the board near the end cody was looking at gwen like he still likes her. is it possible that gwenxcody will happen?! and i have a feeling alejandro will mess with bridgette. she probably hates geoff now and would love to get together with alejandro. eva throws a microphone at scottish mans kiwis. i can tell im gonna love the icy polar place. but from the description..is this truly the last of total drama????

TBMSFriday

[33]Oct 2, 2009
    Cool. Rooting for Noah already...

facebookfan

[34]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 7
    awesome!!!!

btw the way, am i the only one that thinks that a. Cody, Noah, Tyler, Ezekiel and the the new characters (obviously) will be among the final eliminated since the first 4 got the least amount of screen time in TDI and TDA and the 2 new characters would not be eliminated right away
    b. Eva, Katie and Sadie (the only three non-TDA characters to not make TDM) will have a bigger part on the show, maybe hosting a TDA like aftermath or something? i don't really care about Geoff (has his own show, i think), Trent, Justin (but his cousin is in, i think) and Beth (probably because she wins TDA or something) i don't really care about them, though
    c. and that either Noah or the new guy could be the new villian? d. and that we'll see more Tyler-Lindsay action?

TBMSFriday

[35]Oct 2, 2009
    Wait...Duncan's not in it...? *cries in corner...* Over it now. What's with the new people...they're kinda like...I don't know. Cool, Peter Oldring is back...unless they found someone else to play Zeke, Tyler and Cody. I think it would be better with Geoff..since he's so awesome. And Duncan...for the same reason. But, other than that it looks cool. The video looks prety legit too, so that's good...

facebookfan

[36]Oct 2, 2009
    DC-Dude wrote:

The_Cartoon wrote:

I'M NOT FREAKING OUT....

--------------

Duncan

Owen

Lindsay

Leshawna

Harold

Heather

Izzy

Cody

Kathie (NEW!)

Tyler

DJ

Courtney

Ezekiel

Gwen

Alejondre (NEW!)

Noah

Bridgette

good points. but at around 1:02 you see Zeke standing with the other contestants (maybe 1st episode?)

i agree there could be a Courtney-Gwen-Heather relationship but since they were important characters in the previous 2 seasons they probably will be minor characters: chances are the 2 new characters and Cody, Zeke, Tyler and Noah will be the main people this season, with Noah as the possible villian. and maybe Eva will return sometime in the season. i hope so

shishkabob999

[37]Oct 2, 2009
    Alright, I watched the trailer again, I'm almost positive I've got the teams figured out:

As mentioned before, Alejandro, Izzy, Owen, Noah, and Tyler will be one team. We see them in a boat with the white gator, plus Noah and Owen are seen together.

Next is probably Cody, Courtney, Gwen, Heather, Kathie - the first three girls are seen a lot together, and Heather is with Cody/Kathie at one point. Plus the five of them ride a sheet of metal.

The final team, then, is Bridgette, DJ, Ezekiel, Harold, Lindsay, and Leshawna: all six of them appear to be the only ones at an early elimination process, with all but DJ and Zeke receiving the bag of peanuts.

HaydenAvery

[38]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 21
    come on pull through zeke! but wait thats 16 people and thats without duncan. aha! there will be 17 people and it looks like duncans going first!

facebookfan

[39]Oct 2, 2009
    shishkabob999 wrote:
    alagaesian wrote:
    Hmm. I've noticed that Noah, Izzy, Alejandro, Owen, and Tyler are associated with each other many times throughout the clips. Do you think, possibly, that they will be on a same team? Also, some of the clips make it look like these five are one particular team. No other people. Possibly...are there three teams? I'm probably reading too much into it, but if you pay attention these five in the preview, they show up together an unnatural number of times.
    I was thinking that myself, actually. Same with Gwen, Heather, Courtney, and Bridgette, they're seen in a lot of shots together.

Also: The shot where Chris talks about a "three-ring freak show", the passports of SIXTEEN campers were shown. Everyone on the list... but Duncan's. So it's more than likely that he's just in for an extended guest role.

you're right about Duncan. Since he's had the most screen time in both seasons (only not appearing in the TDA Aftermaths if you count his cameo in the episode "Triple Dog Dare") of any character, not including him was a great idea. and as i said before, Cody, Noah, Tyler (hopefully with some Lindsay action lol), Ezekiel and the 2 new characters will be the main characters. as for Eva, Katie and Sadie, they'll probably have some (as of now unknown) role in the series, maybe in some aftermath-like show?

shishkabob999

[40]Oct 2, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    come on pull through zeke! but wait thats 16 people and thats without duncan. aha! there will be 17 people and it looks like duncans going first!

Doubt it. I mentioned his passort thing already, although he may go first for refusing to sing. He could just be a guest in one or two challenges like Eva, Trent, and Justin.