We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes)

spongebobfan200

[4061]May 30, 2010
    • level: 30

Z-Storm Season 1

1.Z-Storm Origins(Part 3 of 3)

It was now morning, and Strezz and co. woken up.

"Breakfast!" Sal called out.

"Thank goodness, I'm hungry after eating all those produces Strezz found," said Monique.

Breakfast was served, it was oatmeal.

"Still better than produces," Monique added.

"So Moe, how was yesterday?" Bruce asked.

*Video Journal*

Monique: Terrible.

*End*

"So everything has changed now that Strezz has Z-Storm's utility device," Monique said.

"Well if that's a problem, I'm sorry, why would I experience that?" Strezz replied.

"So Sal, why couldn't we just order pizza?" Bruce wondered.

"This place island has no bars, Monique tried to signalize all night," Strezz answered. Then a flashback was cued.

"I need someone who knows, someone who knows how to get me off this island!" Monique remarked. Her cell said no signal. "No bars?! Why must life be so predictable?! I'm never getting out of here! UGGGHHHH!" Monique then threw the phone on the ground. The flashback ended.

"So Strezz, I can show you a thing or two about this Z-Storm stuff we've been talking about," said Shazza.

"Whatever, as long as it's not dangerous," Strezz and Shazza left the hut.

"I hope you still like kindling and the fact that you can't build a freakin fire, cuz' we're back on schedule and nobody's going anywhere!" With that Monique and Bruce went back outside.

Strezz and Shazza were first to be shown.

"How long are we going to stand here, and what are you going to do with my jacket?" Strezz asked.

"You'll see the way I fly, just wait until a storm kicks in," Shazza answered. Many white clouds showed up. Shazza was boxed up and forming into Z-Storm. Strezz was surprised, Shazza was flying in a brilliant angle, like the way it should be sometimes. After a few minutes, the rain stopped and Shazza gave the jacket back to Strezz.

"How'd you know how to do all that? You have nothing to do with Z-Storm's powers," said Strezz.

"Or am I? Technically, I was a former Z-Storm, but let's just say the magnificent flying technique I tried was all practice," Shazza explained.

"I think you're right, I should read that manual, wait, Z-Storm has a manual?" Strezz thought.

"Why not, I was a beginner like you, but I retired from Z-Storm's tasks," Shazza replied. The scene then shows Monique and Bruce.

"Well I made a fire," Bruce said, even though there isn't one.

"Really? I don't see it anymore," Monique said sarcastically.

"Well, it was raining; I'll just start over at Sal's hut, positive thinking right?" Bruce said.

"Sure, you do that, but don't go ditching on me," Monique said. After that moment, it was raining.

"Just my luck, it's raining….again," Monique added.

Strezz/Z-Storm has now showed up in front of Monique which almost startled her.

"Z-Storm, the one guy who finally decided to show up," Monique said sarcastically.

"Uh, Strezz," he said.

"I know who you are, but seriously, what do you want? I'm busy."

"Monique, I didn't want to do this until now, but I'm making you a test-drive on my Z-Storm abilities," Strezz replied. "Just hang on to me; we're going to the skies."

"Wait a minute, you said skies-"Monique was interrupted when Strezz soared with her up in the air. Monique was screaming to get down.

"I'm sorry but I have to do this, I have desire to test my flying," Strezz said.

"Ok, the only thing I understand is that you desired too much already," Monique replied. "Just get me down, god damn it!"

Strezz/Z-Storm kept flying for a few moments; some of the flight techniques were perfect.

"It looks like I'm starting to get it," said Strezz.

"Just put me on the ground before I kick you!" Monique commanded. Strezz was about to free Monique until an unexpectedly blast hit Strezz's balance on Monique causing her to free fall. "Strezz!"

"It wasn't me, honest!"

Monique was lucky; she kept falling until she fell into a cardboard bagel that Sal reportedly built.

"Moe, I'm giving you 10 seconds to exit the bagel," said Sal from below.

"Okay then. Bruce, catch me!" Monique said.

"Ok, whatever, but I should say-"Bruce was interrupted when he caught Monique, causing Bruce to lose his balance.

"Why are you so heavy?!" Bruce exclaimed.

It was nighttime now, and as usual, there was no hard raining.

"So Sal, what was with that giant bagel?" Monique asked.

"Oh of course, it's an obstacle course object for Z-Storm," Sal answered.

"Aw shut up! Z-Storm this, Z-Storm that! You're looking at the only non-Z-Storm induced person right here!" Monique remarked.

"I'm with you, as much as I appreciate the fact that I'm Z-Storm, I'd care less about the tasks I take," Strezz replied.

"Sure, but Bruce is like a virus, you know what I mean!" Monique continued.

"Sorry, I'm just amused is all," Bruce replied.

"Well you guys can take all you want, dinner is almost ready," said Sal.

*Video Journal*

Bruce: No matter what, I can still dig on Monique, in half, I like her style.

*End*

Dinner was ready. Sal's specialty stew was called "Question Mark" stew.

"And this is your special kind of mystery stew? I'm not sure if I can dig it," said Monique. Eventually they were all eating it. "Not bad, what's in this grub?" Monique asked Sal.

"I don't know, some sea urchin larvae, and squid meatballs," Sal answered. With that, Monique urged to puke.

"Sorry Moe, that happens a lot, I think," said Sal.

"Whatever, I'm going fishing," Monique replied.

After many moments, Monique came back with a pile of sushi.

"Sushi anyone?" Monique asked.

"Wait, did you just kill a bunch of trout or whatever to turn into that? As my response, I'd pass," Bruce replied.

"I'm with Bruce on that one," said Strezz.

"What? You don't respect the fact that we're cannibals?" Said Monique. "In this case, there's got to be a way out of here, I want to go to Seaside Springs for our own sake!"

"Well, I could take my private helicopter," Sal was then interrupted.

"You do? Thank goodness," Bruce interrupted.

"Not done, I could take my private helicopter, but there has been a ton of blockades over the past days, those blockading clouds are preventing my helicopter to gain mobility through them."

"Well that's a spirit breaker," Monique said.

"But what if those clouds subside anyhow, you know how climate is like, I just need to use my future scanner or so," Bruce said.

"You have a future scanner?" Strezz asked.

Many minutes later along with a short montage, the scan results were complete.

"So Bruce, when will those blockading clouds go into thin air?" Monique asked.

"Very important questions, those clouds were formed by a very powerful conduct, we're not going anywhere!" Bruce answered.

"Why, oh why, does everything have to be so difficult?!" Monique bawled.

"As long as there's a way across sea, it wouldn't be," Sal thought. "Time for smart thinking guys, what would Z-Storm do?"

"Barely anything actually, I sense no potential for Strezz," Monique said.

"Strezz couldn't get across one of those currents around this beach, but Z-Storm can," Sal thought. "But first, we need regular Strezz and his board."

"Let's cut to the chase, Strezz is going to ride the wind, and ride the storm?" Bruce asked.

"Hello, strong current, which I can't get across, and what about the rest of you guys, what are you going to do?" Strezz gave out another question.

"I have some special gifts for Moe, Bruce, and Shazza, but they're not done yet. And don't worry; Z-Storm will kick in when rain does." Sal answered.

"Well I hope that works, to make things simple….wish me luck," Strezz said and left the hut.

Before Strezz was ready to ride the wind and storm with his board, Monique, Bruce, and Shazza were introduced with their "gifts."

"Ooh, I like surprises," said Shazza.

"I know you guys do, first is Monique," Sal then gives her something that looks like a glove with a sleeve.

"I give up, what does this glove thing have to do with my natural abilities?" Monique asked.

"That glove triples the power of your average punch," Sal explained.

"Oh I get it. You mean like this?" Monique then punched Bruce and knocked him on the ground.

"Sal wasn't kidding, that's way more than your average punch," said Bruce.

"And for Bruce, I can tell you don't know what this thing is," Sal then gave Bruce a watch. "From any press, conducts any type of storm."

"Wow, now that you mentioned it, nice work," Bruce said.

"And last, but not least, for Shazza," Sal continued and gave Shazza a board.

"Wow, something that looks as valuable as Strezz's," Monique said about Shazza's board.

"That surfboard Shazza, you'll be thrilled of what kind of gadgets are concealed in that," Sal said.

"Well thanks for the presents Sal, but how are going to find Strezz?" Monique asked. Later, Shazza, Bruce, and Monique appeared on Shazza's board with a force shield.

"Damn it, Shazza gets the good stuff," said Bruce.

The scene is right at Strezz, on his surfboard. "Riding the wind; riding the storm!" Strezz exclaimed.

Just then, Seymour arrives and causes Strezz to fall on the board. Strezz lay dead on the water until a storm catches up and Strezz gets his breath to emerge from the ocean.

"Looks like Poseidon is angry, isn't he?" Strezz said to Seymour.

"I knew it. You were the one who would be Z-Storm. As Poseidon's wish, I control everything, such as these storms. Possibly nothing can stop me," Seymour explained.

"And isn't there something that makes you think I'm a professional Z-Storm? I'm not," said Strezz.

"I can tell you're not professional, and besides, I like whooping up the easy ones," Seymour replied. "I commence a fight, there will be a sacrifice."

"Okay fine, if there is a way I can get out of here," Strezz said.

*Video Journal*

Shazza: I think Bruce and Moe are totally wrong, Strezz is showing how noble he is, to take on the bet of fighting Seymour.

*End*

And so it began. Seymour had a laser blade and easily knocked Strezz/Z-Storm. Strezz was pressing random controls and got one of them right to make Z-Storm conduct lighting to make Seymour take some damage. Seymour then forms lightning stronger than Strezz's. Strezz once again presses more buttons and activates a laser blade. Seymour dashes through the water and his steps caused a statical reaction in the water, Strezz was shocked, literally. Strezz couldn't focus hitting Seymour because of his dashing. Seymour then made Strezz take some damage once again. Strezz uses his laser blade and finally hits Seymour. Seymour gets out of his metallic armor and manages to do what his metal robot does and introduces something else, the water was now reacting to static electricity for every two minutes. Strezz then got out of Z-Storm and uses his laser blade to reduce Seymour's health. Seymour thought Strezz was stupid enough to approach without him inside Z-Storm. Strezz and Seymour then have a laser blade fight, blocking each other. Then Seymour did somewhat a matrix styled back flip and got back inside what he calls Dark Light. Strezz then got back inside Z-Storm and the laser blade fight still continued. It was now two minutes after; Strezz fell as the water "shocks his senses." Strezz tries to use his lightning conduct again to try and make Seymour fall. Seymour was a persistent fighter. Seymour inside Dark Light introduced something more painful, he rumbles the ground to make a tsunami strike on Strezz. Z-Storm was underwater, and Seymour removes the helmet, trying to make Strezz drown. Strezz plunged back up as usual to take some breaths. Another two minutes arrived and shocked Strezz making him go back down under. Seymour attempts another tsunami strike. Strezz was almost unable to catch another breath. Strezz was taken down. Until Strezz realized he wouldn't die, Z-Storm has totally changed him, which meant his possession to him prevented him from being in great danger. Strezz lifts back up and gets back on Z-Storm and laser fights Seymour again. Seymour then uses another powerful lightning conduct to damage Strezz. Strezz does the same and presses another random button to realize that he also has plasma cannon. Strezz was doing what he needs to do. The next two minutes occurred and Strezz flew to make the reaction miss him. Seymour went into the sky like Strezz did and laser blades him on the ground. Another laser blade fight occurred and as usual, Strezz and Seymour blocked each other. Strezz then knocks Seymour's blade into the water and hits him. Seymour's name was now mud until he had something in his sleeve. He blockaded Strezz by creating tsunamis in all four types of directions. Strezz was about to fly, until the tsunamis made Strezz take a lot of damage. Strezz was also showing persistence. Strezz held Seymour and flew in the sky, Strezz then dropped Seymour in the water. And then the lighting reaction in the water shocks Seymour. Strezz wraps it all off with his plasma cannon. Seymour admitted loss after he gets back up.

"Fine, I might as well say you win, if you have any questions, you have to figure them out," Seymour was about to leave until Bruce, Monique, and Shazza finally arrived. "I see you have friends, but let's continue on, shall we?"

Seymour then flew on a cloud with Strezz, Bruce, Monique, and Shazza.

"We're on a cloud!" Bruce exclaimed.

"Okay, seriously, question: who the hell are you?" Monique asked.

"In my grounds, there will be no questions, all I can say is that you are all surrounded," said Seymour. "And the fact that I will not rest, on trying to dismantle the grand prize."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Bruce said confused.

"You're all surrounded and I'm still going to continue destroying your friend here, A.K.A Z-Storm!" Seymour answered angrily.

"I thought you said no questions can be answered," Bruce replied.

"Stop giving me a hard time, your little friend here is in perfect position to be demised," Seymour said. Shazza was about to stop Seymour until he knocked Shazza off the cloud, luckily, the ocean broke her fall.

"What's your problem?" Strezz was near the slipping limit of the cloud.

"Maybe you didn't hear me, no questions apply saint." Said Seymour. "But long lives Z-Storm…." Seymour then takes Strezz out of Z-Storm and pushes him off the cloud. Bruce and Monique scream "NO!" as Strezz falls, Shazza then manages to catch Strezz.

"Man, how many times do I have to be this lucky and this close to be slain by that maniac?" Strezz thought.

"Yeah and how are we supposed to catch Bruce and Moe now?" Said Shazza.

"Come what now?" Strezz tried to reach Bruce and Monique, but the cloud drifted away, and luckily the Z-Storm jacket dropped out of the cloud.

"At least the rain stopped, and how are we going to free Bruce and Moe now?" Strezz wondered.

"I was thinking the same thing, mate," Shazza replied.

Strezz and Shazza then hear unexpected screaming from someone falling. She then falls on the sand and reveals Zowe.

"Conned, conned!" Zowe exclaimed.

"Zowe?" Strezz thought.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jjsthekid

[4062]Jun 2, 2010
    • level: 21

MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold Season 5!

81. Team Galidor
    82. Team MermaidMan Vs. Team Galidor (Part 1)
    83. The Dark Knight (Part 2)
    84. Robo Invasion
    85. Destiny Battle (Part 1)
    86. Revived Terror- Fish God Krogall (Part 2)
    87. Be Born, Nova Star Mermozaur! (Part 3)
    88. Getting Back To The Game

89. The Ancient Land (Part 1) : Opening : In the opening, we see Magnet-Man causing some destruction in The Night City park! He attracts the metal part of a bench and picks it up and throws it at the Ice Cream Stand. MermaidMan and Sea Master show up and attack. Sea Master says," If it isn't the tin man again! What are you planning?" Magnet-Man growls and uses his new magnet glove to attract a boat and throws it at them, but MermaidMan slices it in half with his Water Sword. Magnet-Man explains he is planning to destroy the park and use the remains of the pieces to form his own Park. Sea Master yawns and punches him in the face and his helmet falls off. He throws his glove at them and MermaidMan slices it in half, and all of the objects he was attracting fall down on him. He says," Why do I even try..?" Sea Master says," Hmph!"

Plot : Blue Arrow is riding on his bike with Blue Spear Dragon behind him. But then, it starts glowing and growling. It starts turning red and Blue Arrow gasps. It starts shooting flames at him and he goes up in flames! Just then, Freeze (From Season 3) wakes up and gasps. He is some house in a town and just had a Dream about Blue Arrow being killed by his own hero form. Freeze gets up and heads to his computer. He starts writing a message and it is a letter to MermaidMan! He sends it to his E-Mail address and he goes back to his bed. He wonders what that dream was all about and if it means something. The next day, MermaidMan wakes up and goes to his computer and sees the new message. He opens it and reads it. The end says," From Freeze, Your Old Friend." MermaidMan gasps at what Freeze wrote (It seems that MermaidMan knows that Freeze is alive, since he didn't freak out that Freeze wrote the message).

MermaidMan alerts Blue Arrow with his phone. He tells him what happened. Blue Arrow says," What?! Freeze?! How can you still trust him?" MermaidMan says," It is ok lad, everything worked out. A discovered he survived a few months ago and we have been talking in E-mail." Blue Arrow says," Why didn't you tell me?" MermaidMan then replies," I forgot.. But He said that You will be eaten by your own rage, if you keep fighting the way you do." Blue Arrow says," That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard! Where is he?" MermaidMan says," He is in Omka Village. It is located far away from Night City and it is a small village near the mountains." Barnacle Boy wakes up as well and asks," What is all the commotion about?" They explain to him what happened. They get on their bikes and ride off. They arrive the next day all tired and hungry (Even though they took a break at a Gas Station and got some food there). They arrive and see some houses and fish. There is some giant temple located in the mountains. Freeze comes out of his house and welcomes them. Blue Arrow says," Long time, no see." Freeze says," Same here. But this isn't for a reunion folks. Blue Arrow, I had a dream about you being killed by Blue Spear Dragon. This means something.." Blue Arrow growls and says," That is a bunch of Mumbo Jumbo!" Freeze says," Ignore me all you want, but you will be eaten by your own rage. However, that is not the only reason I called you guys here for.."

Freeze then tells them about The Fish Gods. Blue Arrow says," Yeah, they are that dumb gang that has been bothering us for months now with their Creatures. What about them?" Freeze says," Well, there are patterns of them in the valley! Not just the ones you guys saw that the Fish Gods have, but there are many more. There is more than one Fish God, and I sense an evil force will bring the rest of them back to life.." All 3 gasp and Freeze then mentions," I have done some research and found out about the Ultimate Fish God : Tayramba. It seems that is what will revive them all if we don't hurry.." Barnacle Boy says," But wait, what does Blue Arrow's Rage have to do with this?" Freeze explains," Like how MermaidMan's Hero form has an Ultimate Form, so does Blue Arrow's. However, it seems that it is related to Tayramba. Yours is called : Aqua Spike Dragon. I saw it a Wall carving while exploring the temple. How they are alike is beyond me, but I think we will find an answer in the temple. But first, let's have a mini-battle. I want to see if you can control your rage." Blue Arrow says," Alright, let's do this! I will warn you, I am pretty good.." They get on their bikes. Freeze then says they will race in the pattern of Fish God Krogall. He lights up some torches and they mark around the Giant Squid (It is really based off a Kraken since they involve Mythology) and that where they will race and battle. They start! They start going around the pattern, but MermaidMan has a bad feeling. Freeze has a battle disc and a Blue like bike. Just then, his eyes turn black and he laughs. He plays down Ice Knight. He then destroys it for some reason and plays down another Ice Knight! He then destroys it again and plays another one! Blue Arrow says," What in Neptune's Name are you doing?" Freeze laughs and says," If I have summoned 3 Ice Knights and discarded them, I can summon Frostbite Giant! A giant ice Monster appears and has 3600 attack points. Blue Arrow plays down a disc, which is Blue Spear Dragon! He orders it to attack, but Freeze explains that it cannot be destroyed once it is summoned for 4 turns! Blue Arrow gasps and even Blue Spear Dragon is shocked. It attacks, but nothing happens to it. He orders its creature to use Ice Punch and punches his dragon and freezes it.

It then directly attacks Blue Arrow, bringing him down to 2000 points! He growls and Freeze says," That is not all! Once Frostbite Giant has frozen one of the foe's monsters, I can activate this Trap Disc! It is called Avalanche Destruction! Just then, the ground shakes a bunch of snowballs shoot at Blue Spear Dragon and it gets piled into snow and gets destroyed! Blue Arrow is finished! Freeze's black eyes disappear and he says," That was odd.. but good match. However, you need to.." Blue Arrow says," Enough! I don't care anymore! I'm riding out of here!" He gets on his bike and rides out of the valley into the desert. Barnacle Boy says," Wait! Come Back!"

To Be Continued..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Freeze returns (Which prooves he isn't dead).
    Character Debuts : Tayramba (The Ultimate Fish God)
    Area Debuts : Omka Village.

Sabrespongebob

[4063]Jun 4, 2010
    • level: 16

Adventures in the underground city

Season 1, Episode 1: Negisponge

Episode 2: Planktons success

Episode 3: The spongebob that almost wasn't

Episode 4: Where theres a bomb theres a bang

Episode 5: Drawn 2 life

Episode 6: Plankton' Success TRANSCRIPT

Episode 7: BobSponge ParallelPants

PART 1:

Plankton: (Spying on Spongebob from the window with Binoculars. He adjusts the view of the binoculars and zooms into a Krabby Patty) There it is a Krabby Patty (He throws the binoculars away and runs towards the Krabby patty jumping over the counters. He jumps up onto the tap and spins it round)

Spongebob: (Sees the tap running) What the… (He walks over to the sink and turns the tap off) Ohh (He walks back to the grill)

Plankton: (Revealing himself from behind the tap) That was close (He starts walking towards the patty)

Spongebob: (Sees patty) Ohh hello you still here (Leans over the grill and specks through the serving hatch) SQUIDWARD ONE PATTY SQUIDWARD, Squidward?

Mr Krabs: (Off screen) SPONGEBOB FRONT AND CENTRE!!!

Spongebob: (Runs out of the kitchen) Coming

Plankton: (Finally reaching the Krabby Patty) Yes I will finally get a Krabby Patty. (He lifts up the Krabby Patty) This is your greatest blunder Krabs (Evil Laughs then he lifts the patty up)

(Time card: 1 minute and 48 seconds later)

Mr Krabs: I'll be taking that Plankton (He takes the Patty from Plankton and flings him back to the Chum Bucket and he hit's the Chum Bucket doors and the doors smash backwards and Plankton flies off in a different direction. Plankton lands on the side of the Treedome) Huh… Where am I? (He sees Sandy packing stuff into boxes)

Sandy: (Whistling) What am I going to do with all this stuff?

Plankton: Is that a PARALLEL UNIVERSE!?!?!?! (Laughing) That gives me an Idea.

Sandy: Ahh I know I'll have a Garage Sale

Plankton: Now's my chance (He slides down the Treedome)

(Scene cuts to the Krusty Krab)

Spongebob: (Walking out the door) See you tomorrow Mr Krabs

Mr Krabs: (Off screen) OK lad

Spongebob: (He walks towards Sandy's and finds a part of the machine) Is this?…. Yes it is (He runs to Sandy's)

Sandy: (Standing behind a table with lots of mechanical objects) Spongebob wanna buy any of these?

Spongebob: Not at the moment Sandy I just need to know who you sold the Parallel machine to?

Sandy: Well the funny thing is Spongebob that when I looked for the machine to sale it had already disappeared but it doesn't bother me I was trying to get rid of it anyway

Spongebob: Well do you know who took it?

Sandy: No but they must of dropped there phone number here there you go (She hands him the piece of paper)

Spongebob: Thanks Sandy (He takes the paper and takes a phone out of his pocket and begins dialling the number)

(Scene cuts to the inside of the Chum Bucket)

Plankton: (He is holding some parts of the machine and looking through the box) It should be here! (The phone rings and he answers it) WHAT!!!

Spongebob: Sorry to bother you sir but… wait a minute are you Plankton

Plankton: You know who I am you porous freak now what do you want

Spongebob: (He hangs up) Sandy bad news Plankton's got your machine who knows what trouble he could cause. Well at least he won't be able to use the machine without this part

Sandy: Well not exactly

(Scene cuts to the Chum Bucket)

Plankton: Thank Neptune for spare parts (He picks the part up and starts fixing it to the machine)

Spongebob: So you mean Plankton has this part of the machine that when put together he will harness the power to travel to opposite universes in the space time continuum

Sandy: That's the simplified version

Spongebob: Oh……… Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! We've got to stop him before he causes to much trouble Sandy can you help me?

Sandy: Sorry Spongebob but I've got to work on my new invention

Spongebob: OK I'll just find some other people that can't say no to me

Mr Krabs: NO! (Slams door)

Mrs Puff: NO! (Slams door)

Patrick: NO! (Slams door then opens it again) Sorry Spongebob I didn't know it was you I'll join

Squidward: NOOOOOO!!!!!!! (Slams door)

Spongebob: Well looks like it's just you and me buddy well we need to move fast (They both run to the Chum Bucket)

(Inside the Chum Bucket)
    Plankton: At last the machine's finished well better try it out even though I have no idea what I can use it for anyway (He jumps in the machine in slow motion just as Spongebob and Patrick burst through the doors and see the plankton jumping into the machine) (Slowly) NOOO!!! Stupid slow motion he presses a button on his back and flies through the portal)

Spongebob: Pat were to late

Patrick: For what?

Spongebob: For a hair cut what do you think?

Patrick: A hair cut I have been growing it for a long time now

Spongebob: You don't even have any hai… (Patrick strains himself and an Elvis hair style grows out of his scalp) Wow Pat that's great

Patrick: (Voice like Elvis Presley) Thank you, Thank you very much

Spongebob: Anyway Pat what are we going to do?

Patrick: (Pointing at the machine) How about pressing the "Only Press to Turn Off Machine" button

Spongebob: That would help (He lunges towards the button and is just about to press it when the machine suddenly jolts he holds onto the machine and Patrick grabs him when the machine turns in on itself)

Patrick: AHHH!!!

Spongebob: (He opens his eyes to a very dark landscape he looks around but can't find Patrick) PATRICK, PATRICK where are you buddy? (He looks around once again and finds a note by the side of the machine he picks it up and begins to read it)

Note: Dear who ever you are we have kidnapped your friend (and your wallet, wait why am I writing this down)

Spongebob: Oh no my wallet… oh yeah and Patrick

Note: Signed Notknalp

Spongebob: (He throws the paper on the ground facing downwards and Spongebob can see it reads "Plankton") Plankton! Notknalp must be Plankton in this Universe AHHH I've go to find help (He runs to the left then to the right) This place is weird (He looks behind him and sees Patrick) Hey Patrick over here it's me Spongebob

Rickpat: PantsBob SpongeSquare? Why aren't you at work your shift doesn't finish for exactly 3.653 hours to the exact remainder of the average day

Spongebob: Oh your not Patrick but can you help me save your parallel self and stop Plankton I mean Notknalp

RickPat: Why would you want to stop your boss

Spongebob: Because if w… Wait a minute did you say boss?

RickPat: Don't you remember you work at the Chumsty Bucket

Spongebob: Chumsty What?

RickPat: Chumsty Bucket

Spongebob: Chumsty What?

RickPat: Oh for goodness sake CHUMSTY BUCKET!

Spongebob: OK, OK… Chumsty what?

RickPat: Do you want me to help you or not

Spongebob: Well yes b…

RickPat: Well come on then

(Scene cuts to Patrick in the Krusty Krab he is eating a Krabby Patty when he walks into the kitchen and sees lots of Tartar sauce on the floor and he licks it up)

Patrick: (He wakes up) Ohh it was just a dream (He looks around and he is in his house and he looks at the TV) Hooray my favourite show is on (There is a blank screen on the TV) (He runs to the chair and falls on the floor and wakes up on the beach) Hooray wait a minute this must be a dream too (He pinches himself and is at the Carnival, Spongebob's house, The Treedome then tied up above a cauldron of lava he pinches himself) Please be a dream please be a dream Oh great (The string lowers deeper towards the lava) Oh come on

Plankton: Hello my little Starfish buffoon

Patrick: It's you!

Plankton: Yes it is I Plankton

Patrick: Nice to meet you

Plankton: But you know who I am I own the Chum Bucket

Patrick: Never heard of it is that were we are now

Plankton: No can't you read this is the Chumsty Bucket (Whispering) Stupid Barnacle

Patrick: (The string lowers closer to the lava) What do you want from me?

Plankton: What do I want from you (Evil Laugh) I'll tell you what I want to do to you I want to umm… actually I'm not sure (Shouting) Hey Notknalp what did you want to do with him again (The ground starts to shack and the roof lifts up)

Notknalp: Dip him in then I can get back selling the Krabby Patties

Plankton: Whatever you say (He lowers the rope and Patrick is just hovering over the lava)

Patrick: Spongebob where are you?

(Scene cuts to the outside of the Crusty Bucket)

Spongebob: (He bursts through the doors and sees lots of customers eating the Krabby Patties) Where would he be?

RickPat: How about in the kitchen over there (They both run over to the doors)

(Scene cuts to the kitchen)

Patrick: (He shakes and his shell phone falls out of his pocket he grabs it and starts dialling) Come on (He drops the phone and it lands into the lava it makes a splash and the drop of lava land on the rope and burns it Patrick falls down but grabs onto the string but keeps falling) AHHH!!! (He is about to hit
    the lava when he just hangs just above the lava) What the? (He looks behind him and sees Spongebob holding onto the rope) Spongebob it's you!

Spongebob: It is indeed buddy now lets get you out of this place (He pulls the string and Patrick gets higher and higher until the metal lever snaps and Patrick falls down onto the cauldron)

Patrick: Whaaaa (He slips off the side and the lava spills onto the floor)

Spongebob: Quick RUN!!! (Patrick, Spongebob and RickPat run out of the kitchen)

(Scene cuts to the outside of the Chumsty Bucket)

Notknalp: I better get another supply of Secret Sauce for the Patties now where's recipe I'm sure I put it into my pocket

Plankton: At last I have the Formula and all I had to do is to take it from that gigantic buffoon now where did I park that Machine (He looks around and can't see it) Well I might as well read it now (He unscrews the cork and pulls the paper out he's about read it when the ground shakes it is Notknalp and he is running towards him) AHHHH!!! (He runs with the formula around in circles until he spots the machine) At last (He runs to it and jumps into it he pulls the lever put it doesn't work) Work you stupid machine

Machine: Maximum number of people please try again later

Plankton: What does it mean Maximum number of people

Machine: See for yourself (A screen comes out the top of the machine it shows a video of Bikini Bottom destroyed and town folks getting beaten up by there Parallel self)

Plankton: Those twits must have entered the machine now I can't (He sees Notknalp running towards him) AHHH!!! (He runs to a side of a cliff when Notknalp reaches him)

Notknalp: I trusted you and you soiled are friendship now your gonna die (He steps closer to Plankton and Plankton steps back right to the edge)

Plankton: Whaaa (He looks behind him then at Notknalp) Ah Ha (Notknalp lifts his foot up and is about to stand on Plankton when Plankton rolls under his foot and into the machine) Sianara amigo (He pulls the lever and he disappears)

Notknalp: Ohh your dead Plankton you're a dead umm… thing

(Scene cuts to Rickpats house and he, Spongebob and Patrick are in the lab)

Rickpat: Oh dear

Spongebob: What's the matter

Rickpat: Well by the looks of things your dimension is infested with people from this dimension (He points to the screen) So you better get back before your Universe is destroyed now where did the machine land?

(Scene cuts to them standing by the machine)

Spongebob: There (He points at the machine)

Rickpat: Well what are you waiting for hop in (Spongebob and Patrick step into the machine and Rickpat pulls the lever but the screen comes down showing the same video)

Spongebob: What are they doing to are wonderful town we better hurry

Rickpat: Doesn't look like you can

Patrick: Why?

Rickpat: Well it says here that there is already the maximum amount of people using this machine

Patrick: Well all we need to do is wait for someone to come out

Rickpat: Well OK

(Time card: 2 and a half minutes later&hellip

Patrick: This is taking to long

Rickpat: Well maybe I can fiddle with the controls so you can enter Spongebob and I will go and look for a hammer while you Patrick will guard the machine whatever you do DO NOT touch the machine do you get me?

Patrick: Sir, Yes, Sir (They both leave) Right what did he say something about touching the machine OK (He touches the machine and it moves until it falls off the cliff side and smashes on the ground)

Spongebob: Patrick were back (He looks around) Patrick were is the machine

Patrick: You told me to destroy it

Spongebob: No we told you NOT to destroy it

Patrick: Oh sorry

Rickpat: Well I got the hamme… (He looks around) Where's the machine? (There's an explosion) What was that? (He looks over the cliff side and sees the pieces of the machine on the ground) Oh great

Spongebob: What do we do now?

Rickpat: All we can do now is… (Has an idea) Wait a minute you said the Sandy in your universe made a machine and sold it

Spongebob: Well I didn't tell you but yes that's what she did why?

Rickpat: Well if your Sandy sold the machine then the Sandy in this Universe must still have it

Spongebob: That's it lets go see Sandy

Rickpat: No lets go and see Grassy

(Scene cuts to the Treedome which looks a lot different)

Patrick: Where are the helmets

Rickpat: Helmets?

Patrick: Yeah when ever we go and visit Sandy we always where these glass helmet thingies

Rickpat: Grassy's a water breather so her domes full of water

Spongebob and Patrick: Oh (They follow Rickpat into the treedome)

Grassy: Howdy Rickpat and umm…

Spongebob: I'm Spongebob nice Ta meet ya Grassy

Patrick: I'm Super X supreme overlord of… Ohh forget it I'm Patrick

Grassy: Well nice to meet you two what can I do for you?

Rickpat: Well we were wondering if you still have that Portal machine

Grassy: Sorry but I just destroyed it

Rickpat: But why?

Grassy: Well I…

Rickpat: I don't wanna hear any of your goofy stories just help us put it back together

Grassy: What's the rush?

Rickpat: If any of the people from this universe finds out that there is an alternate Universe then…

(Scene cuts to the real Bikini Bottom)

Derf: What does he mean were in an alternate Universe

Plankton: You heard me your in a different Universe and I'm your supreme overlord now what ever happens here is up to me and you can all blame me if any thing goes wrong because I have the Krabby Patty Formula (While he's talking a massive hole appears under the Chum Bucket and sucks up everything around it)

Tan: You know when you said if anything goes wrong you can all blame me as in you

Plankton: Yeah I just said it about 12 seconds ago why?

Tan: No reason just… GET HIM!!!

Plankton: AHHH!!! (He runs away but drops the formula) NOOO!!! I still haven't read it yet (He runs after it but it rolls towards the hole and sucks it down he jumps onto it and grabs it he manages to hop into a near by car that was sucked In and he starts driving out of the portal but get's sucked in just as the portal appears above him)

Patrick: (In the machine he looks out of the machine window) Yeah were here (He opens the door and runs out to reveal that they are hovering above the hole) Oh great (He falls down and lands in the Plankton's car) Hey Notknalp

Plankton: I'm not Notknalp oh and another thing

Patrick: What's that?

Plankton: GET OUT!!! (He presses a button and Patrick ejects out of the car)

Patrick: Spongebob save me

Spongebob: OK bud… (The portal starts to talk)

Portal: 1 minute until hover jet is disabled

Rickpat: Quick before we plummet to our deaths

TO BE CONTINUED...

jjsthekid

[4064]Jun 7, 2010

81. Team Galidor
    84. Robo Invasion
    89. The Ancient Land (Part 1)

90. Aqua Spike Dragon, Burning Through the Soul! (Part 2) : After Blue Arrow rides away, he sees a giant beam blow up into the sky. MermaidMan, Freeze, and Barnacle see this as well. It came from the temple it seems. Blue Arrow growls and keeps on riding. As he keeps riding in the desert, he sees a fish walking around! He stops and almost runs into him. He says," Tayramba lives.." He seems old and has scratched up clothes. Blue Arrow says," What are you mumbling about?" Just then, a giant flame starts to scorch the desert and the shadow of a Scorpion like figure laughs and it runs behind a rock. Blue Arrow chases it and it disappears. He hears it laugh and laugh. The Old fish's eyes start glowing red and says," Blue Arrow.. I will be awaiting at the temple.. Battle me..! Heh heh heh!" The eyes go away and he falls down to the ground and vanishes, which hints he was an illusion. Blue Arrow starts getting creeped out. He doesn't know what to do anymore, so he rides back to the valley. When he arrives, Freeze and the others are still there. Blue Arrow says to them" I think I need to go to the temple..It's the only way to stop that Fish God Tayramba.." Freeze and MermaidMan say,"No!" Barnalce Boy says," Why?" Blue Arrow tells them what happened. They ride toward the temple. The 2 giant doors are still working and can open. Freeze says," I was here a few weeks ago doing research and investigating the temple. I saw carvings and statues of Hero forms and fish gods." Blue Arrow goes toward the door and some lightning starts flashing in the sky.

They open the door and hear some laughing. 2 Red glowing orbs start floating around and go floating into the hall. All 4 follow it and come toward a platform and below is a giant stone floor. They notice a stone desk north of it and more doors behind it. There are 2 giant statues of Tayramba. It is a very demon like creature and resembles a scorpion or devil monster. Just then, the 2 floating red objects combine together and form a Scorpion like fish that is a red shadow. It laughs and says," Hello you fools! You fell into my trap! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Scareat, Tayramba's loyal servant. Blue Arrow, my master knows what you have. Show me Blue Spear Dragon!" Blue Arrow says," Um.. ok. He flashes the disc of it and Scareat laughs. He says," So, the Hero form that destroyed my master 1,000 years ago is back.." MermaidMan says," Huh?" Scareat says," Listen, I'm not going to waste my time explaining a bunch of mumbo jumbo about the Fish Gods, but Blue Arrow, duel me!" Blue Arrow then starts getting lifted into the air and falls down onto the stone floor. MermaidMan and the others are above on the balcony. Scareat stands behind the Stone desk and it lights up. A slot with stone discs rises up and the desk resembles a battle disc. The Battle begins. Blue Arrow summons Arrow Bot and plays 2 face down discs. Scareat laughs and sets down a disc onto a stone slot and he summons Scorpion Defender to the field. He then ends his turn. Blue Arrow laughs and says," How weak! 0 points on that thing!" He orders his Bot to attack, but Scareat stops him. He explains that when Scorpion Defender has a special ability. For how many Trap Cards are on the field, it gains that many points. Scareat laughs and says," I bet those 2 face downs are traps." Blue Arrow gasps and they are indeed traps. It gains 2000 points. So, the Scorpion manages to defend itself and the Bot is destroyed. Scareat says," That is not all! I play 2 face down discs and end my turn." Blue Arrow has 4200 points left. He growls and plays down Arrow Bat to the field, which has 1500 attack points.

Scareat laughs and says," Blue Arrow, you really are dumb. I reveal my face down disc, which is Explosion of Light! If there are 2 or more trap discs on the field, they all get destroyed, including mine!" The discs explode. But he says," That is not all! I play the trap Disc Reverse Monster! I can switch my monster with my opponent's monster! And guess what else? Since all the traps were destroyed, Scorpion Defender has no attck points! I swap it for Arrow bat!" Arrow Bat comes to his field and Blue Arrow Gasps. He orders Arrow Bat to attack and Scorpion Defender is destroyed and Blue Arrow has 3600 points left. Arrow Bat then returns to Blue Arrow's field because it only lasts for 1 turn. Blue Arrow gasps and summons the monster Armored Orber. It has 0 attack points and is just a purple steel circle with yellow eyes. Scareat laughs and says," The Powerful Blue Arrow is now playing Weak monsters?" I summon Scorpion Attacker and order it to attack directly at Arrow Bat! It destroys it and Blue Arrow has 1700 points left. Scareat also says," If you lose, you will be trapped into a portal with Tayramba.. Ha!" Blue Arrow then starts to fall asleep and ends up in a blank room (Like with what happened with MermaidMan). He sees a Lobster Machine and it says," Hello Blue Arrow. Are you ready to take your new Hero form?" He says," Huh? What is going on?" The Machine says," My name is Rone." He beams a laser into Blue Arrow and Blue Spear Dragon starts glowing inside of him. The room vanishes and Blue Arrow ends up back at the Temple room. Scareat says," Umm, are you alive?" Blue Arrow sees a glowing disc on his deck and it is a spell disc known as Aqua Spike. He says," I play the Spell Card, Random Revival! If 2 monsters have been destroyed, I can pick a monster in my deck to summon out and pick Blue Spear Dragon!" It appears with 2300 attack points. Scareat says," How predictable.." Blue Arrow says," That is not all! I use the Spell Card Aqua Spike and give it to Blue Spear Dragon! He puts it in the slot under Blue Spear Dragon and it turns into Aqua Spike Dragon! Scareat says," Oh No.." Aqua Spike Dragon is a Aqua Dragon and it is like Blue Spear Dragon, but with spikes on it and it has hard armor. He orders it to attack and so it does. It destroys Scorpion Attacker and Scareat has 2000 points now.

Blue Arrow says," You are the fool! You see, I have stopped thinking powerful monsters are stronger. Remember that monster I played with 0 atack points? Well, i wanted to test you. Of course you wouldn't attack it. You would aim for the stronger monster. But did you know Armored Orber gains attack points for how many times you attacked me?" Armored Orber gains 4000 attack points and orders it to attack directly and Scareat is finished! Just then, the temple starts shaking and the ground collapses. Freeze says," Come on!" Blue Arrow shoots an arrow at the balcony railing and climbs up. Scareat starts to split in 2 and he vanishes. They manage to get out and the temple explodes. MermaidMan says," Blue Arrow, I'm proud of you. You learned how to stop using powerful monsters all the time." Freeze says," So am I. Good job old partner. But we're not safe yet.." The Fish gods are above, watching and laughing..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts : Aqua Spike Dragon, Rone, and Scareat.

DC-Dude

[4065]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 26

New episodes of NAUTICAL NEWS coming soon. Thanks for your patience!

spongebobfan200

[4066]Jun 11, 2010
    • level: 30

Pisces Moon- Season 1

1.The Flashing Light
    2.Valentine's Day

3.Spongebob's Potential
    4.Squidward's Corner
    5.Just Another Mirage
    6.Clash of the Titan

Spongebob and co were aboard the shady guy's plane, and they were asleep. They were sleeping until the shady person used a specialty alarm horn.

"AH!" They screamed.

"Okay, let me start this off, how stupid is it for us to be stuck in a plane, and also kidnapped by someone who we don't know," said Squidward.

"Maybe he's one of the legendary men of the abyss," replied Patrick, and pronouncing abyss wrong.

"They don't even exist Patrick," said Sandy.

"Just let me think for a second," said Spongebob, "show yourself, I'm up for it!"

The mysterious person took off the mask he had, it revealed another Moon Warrior, the seal was on his eye, with something looking like a needle sticking out, in other words, we can see the eyeball. The seal forms a circle around the eye.

"Oh great, another Moon Warrior, even better, the one who has no idea what he's doing," Squidward said sarcastically.

"You have any idea why I brought you guys here? We need to chat," the mysterious guy said. The mysterious guy let Spongebob and co. out of the plane. They realized that it was near dawn. It was around five o' clock.

"Apparently, I'm already getting tired, now what was it you're trying to tell us," asked Squidward.

"Pisces Planet is over-going on chaos! You're Moon Powers are going to be permanent!" He answered.

"Okay, how the heck do you know all this stuff, can you at least tell us who you are?" Squidward was still curious.

"People call me many names, but you can call me….Titan," he introduced. All but Spongebob laughed.

"Titan, are you nuts? I've seen bigger, and larger, but I mean look at you, you're like only like a foot in a half," said Squidward.

"Looks are deceiving, I think you get that a lot," Titan replied, "However, you just bumped into the right smartass, right here."

"Okay, I'm guessing you have that blemish around your eye, and sadly we have to turn you in!" Spongebob said.

"Why? Yang doesn't stand a chance against me," Titan replied.

"Wait, you said Yang," Sandy said back.

"Of course I said Yang, we were friends in Pisces Planet," Titan was going to say more but….

"So, you're from Pisces Planet?" Spongebob interrupted.

"And speaking of Yang, do you know Yin also?" Patrick said dreamily again.

"Let me finish! Yin, Yang, and I were friends in Pisces Planet, we were sent by our sign of betrayal to find Moon Warriors, like you four," Titan explained.

"Tell us more, and besides, we're highly curious about these scars, including yours. Also, who's the sign of betrayal?" Squidward asked.

"Our sign of betrayal: our master who sent us to find you four," Titan continued, "Furthermore, those "scars and blemishes" you speak of, you know what they do to you. The Pisces meteor would strike once in every 3,000 years? Or more, technically, before I was able to get my Moon Powers, I studied Pisces Planet, Moon Warriors, Moon Powers, and more at the most local museum for 3,000 years, and then when the meteor arrived, I was finally able to get "that."

"3,000 years? How old are you?" Squidward asked.

"15, 000," Titan answered.

"Okay then, but what about our blemishes, and how were you able to find us?" Spongebob asked.

"Of course, I've figured this out before: you guys have DeoxyDNA!" Titan answered.

"DeoxyDNA?" Squidward said with curiosity.

"They're the blemishes in your arm, the scar in your forehead, you get the idea," said Titan.

"I hope you're prepared, since we found you-"Spongebob was going to say.

"Actually, I found you guys," Titan corrected.

"Yang is going to be here in the next fourteen hours, oh wait, I just realized that we have plenty of time," Spongebob said.

"In this case, I think it's stupid for you to strand us here, we have no food," Squidward said.

"All part of the plan Squidward," said Titan. Then he held a cube.

"I'd expect a sugercube, but this is even better," Squidward said sarcastically.

Titan was ready to surprise them. The cube was set to fire out a ton of food and other salvages. There were 2,600 of them in one cube.

"Holy crap," Sandy said surprised.

"Exactly. In one Dexterous Cube, all 2,600 or more of these convenient supplies, probably fit enough for one journey through all the summits of all 12 moons," Titan said.

"Wait, 12 moons in summits?" Spongebob asked.

"More specifically, did I mention you're Moon Powers are permanent right now? It will be unless we restore all 12 moons at their summits, cause Pisces Planet's moon is crowding up and making their moons their substitution," He explained.

"You know a lot, mister," Sandy commented.

"Of course, I know everything about-"However, Titan gets interrupted.

"Titan, where do babies come from?" Spongebob asked, thinking Titan said he knew everything.

"Community college," Titan answered.

"Where does Santa Claus live?" Patrick asked, still unaware.

"Alaska," Titan continued.

"Is the equation to pi 50 decimals?" Squidward asked.

"Does it equal pi?" Titan asked back. Squidward shrugged.

"Anyways, we can do something that's a bit fun for a few hours, just count yourself in," Titan said.

Spongebob, Patrick, and Sandy didn't care, so they went with Titan.

"Whatever, as long as it's better than being a cursed night armor walker," Squidward said.

The scene was at 2:00 PM now.

"This is fun? All we're doing is shoveling ditches for 3 hours, it's not like we're going to find a T-Rex fossil here," Squidward said sarcastically.

"Those Moon Warriors over there thinks its fun," Titan replied.

"Well hold on one second, I've been picking up a ton of nicknames, T-Rex is a good one, or something else," Squidward said.

Spongebob then later hit something with his shovel. It was a group of emeralds.

"Good eye, Spongebob," Titan commented.

"G'ye? I don't speak Australian," Spongebob replied.

"You don't know what these emeralds are, the basic meaning of these emeralds indicates that they provide the extra powerful energy for your Moon Powers, but they can melt when they are in use," Titan explained.

"Still not judging you," Squidward added.

"No matter what Squidward, you'll be dazzled," Titan replied.

The scene is now at the time of 4:00 PM.

"Hmm, just in time," Titan said while looking at the sky," Hopefully, Yang will arrive any second now."

"How? It's 4 in the evening! That's not even close to 7:00!" Squidward said.

"Easy, it takes concentration for me to make Yang to arrive, just watch," Titan was sitting on the ground in meditation.

"Oh yeah, that's pretty common, don't you think?" Sandy wondered.

"I don't get it," said Patrick.

"Of course! He's just being a retard Squidward exclaimed, "This time I won't be wrong, he's just meditating, it's like….nothing. How can he make be believe that something for the unexpected is going to happen?"

"Uh Squidward," Spongebob said, "Take a look at the sky."

Four of them looked at the sky; they were in shock when they realized Titan can rise the moon with his unknown meditation. Their Moon Warrior armor was unleashed. Then Titan's Moon Warrior armor took in.

"Goldenrod armor?" Squidward said to himself. Later, Yang arrived.

"Hello Yang," Titan said.

"Hey Titan, it looks like you found these four, you know what comes next," Yang replied.

"Well am I ready? I was always ready. Let's get this duel on!" Titan prepared. Titan then set up his emeralds on his empty oval like chamber in his armor.

The Moon Duel begins. Titan used something Spongebob and co. never saw their eyes on. Titan used a color blend blast on Yang. Yang then used his blade-erang, Titan dodged from beneath then jumped up to avoid the punch line where it will hit his behind. Titan then brought out his golden blade while Yang used his own. They started a sword-fight. They both hit each other. Then another color blend blast successfully gets Yang hit. Yang hit from a tree, and multiplied. Four Yangs were on the tree. Six of them were in front of Titan. Titan swinged his golden blade and knocked 10 of the clones. Yang then was going to use his blade again, and then Titan brought out his pair of shades, and used the one blast Squilliam used before: the seizure blast.

"Holy crap, that's what Squilliam had for his fake Moon Powers," Squidward exclaimed.

"Squilliam had Moon Powers?" Spongebob wondered.

"Neptune no, he faked it," Squidward responded.

The Moon Duel continued. Yang used 20 clones this time. Yang went into hiding again. Titan kicked one, then other, and then other until Titan was suspended in air. Titan used his shades and seizure blast again and then saw Yang on the ground and Titan decided to use his blade and hit by below. The hit was successful. Apparently, Yang knew how successful Titan was, and then attempt a blade-erang, in a fast pace. Of course, Titan got hurt from it. Then Titan used his color blend thing again. Later, Yang was almost about to hit the ground. Yang unleashed his final attempt, noticing that Titan was going to win. He found a hole Squidward dug up and used his blade-erang to cut through a tunnel quicker. From underneath, Yang used his regular blade to hit Titan. Titan was now in the air, and knows that Yang will fall anytime now. Titan then used his previous golden blade technique to make Yang lose. Titan has now won.

"You still misjudged him Squidward," Spongebob said.

"Whatever, don't have to tell me. In other words, that was incredible, and I never thought I'd say that," Squidward replied.

"Wow Titan, besides I'd knew you'd win, for someone who studied this stuff for like 3,000 years, but whatever, you're Warrior #5," Yang confirmed.

"I'll catch you later Yang, that was quite a duel back there," Titan replied.

"Yeah, I'll see you when you brought someone useful," Yang said and then left the scene.

"Ahem," Titan said, referring to Squidward.

"What? I didn't do anything, or say anything at least," Squidward said.

"Let's just say that I'm re-ranking you guys," Titan responded.

"Re-ranking huh? Let me guess, I'm Warrior #2 now?" Squidward asked. The scene switches to a camp-out with Spongebob and co.

"Pretty much, we've found the right guy, and the one who really knows stuff," Sandy said about Titan.

"So obviously, you're in the team Titan," said Spongebob.

"You guys are so kind. And to make things simple, we'd better pack up in the morning, and early in that time," Titan was explained, "Since we're taking foot on our journey to the summit of Aries Planet."

"On the record, these moon puns are driving me crazy, but I'm in," Squidward said. "But seriously, you should know that it sucks to be #2, "He added.

"Just talk all you want Squidward, you will find hope," Titan replied. Eventually, they all went to sleep, along with Titan setting up his special alarm.

End of episode 6! Will Spongebob and co. make it to Aries summit? How many more Pisces facts does Titan have in store? And will Squidward figure out the equation to pi? Find out next time!

-----------------------
    NOTES/TRIVIA:

Introduced Moon Powers:

Titan: Gold Blade, Color Blend Blast, Seizure Blast(priorilly)

DC-Dude

[4067]Jun 14, 2010
    • level: 26

NEWS: With a low budget of just $800,000, the Nautical News studio is now announcing that they WILL make a 3D episode!

Season 2:

14. Season's Greetings

15. Bella & The Beast

16. SpongeBob DivaPants

17. The First Step Is Admitting You Have A Problem

18. That's So Gay!

19. New Employee

20. Give Up The Fudge

21. Monstrous Proportions (1)

When the "town paranoid" starts making up rumors about the Loch Ness Monster being real, the entire town goes crazy. While many other networks are advertising to stay in your homes and "Anti-Monster Repellents," Mr. James thinks that this is just stupid, and wants to end the rumor once and for all, so that other networks (and his enemy, Mr. So Mr. James tells Patrick to dress up as the monster and host a telecast and tell the entire public watching TV that the monster (who is really Patrick) is leaving. Unfortunately, Patrick messes up with his lines, and no one believes him. So Mr. James is so desperate that he sends Emma and Bella out to investigate, but they go missing. When SpongeBob hears about this, he is terrified that he may lose his chance to win Emma's heart. What will happen?!?! Find out in Monstrous Proportions PART TWO!

jjsthekid

[4068]Jun 16, 2010

81. Team Galidor
    84. Robo Invasion
    89. The Ancient Land (Part 1)
    90. Aqua Spike Dragon, Burning Through the Soul! (Part 2)

91. Spongebob and Patrick Vs. Mizzak (Part 1) : Opening : After getting out of the collapsing temple, Blue Arrow, Freeze, MermaidMan, and Barnacle Boy see Kreko standing above on the temple! Cragan and Mizzak are there too. They laugh and Kreko jumps down and points his sword at them. He says," You know too much.." Blue Arrow says," So, you cowards finally decide to show your faces and fight us!" He laughs and says," Indeed.." He blasts red electric bolts from his sword at all 4 and they get teleported somewhere! He laughs and All 3 teleport themselves as well.

Plot : All 4 wake up in an old werehouse. Mrs. Magic, Spongebob, Patrick, and Placido are there as well. Freeze says," Why Am I here? I don't have a hero form.." MermaidMan says," Spongebob, Patrick, Barnacle Boy, and Placido don't have hero forms either. He obviously just picked random people.." Kreko laughs and stands above on a balcony. He says," Exactly..Now I will finish you all off. You 8 have been a pain in my plans for the past months. Mainly you, Placido, and MermaidMan!" He jumps down and shoots an electric beam from his sword at some crates and it blows up a wall! Spongebob says," We're free!" Just then, Spongebob and Patrick get shocked by a blue electric beam and they go floating out and fall! Spongebob and Patrick start crying and screaming. They hold each other tight and both land on skateboards. Their feet get locked into them and Mizzak is one as well. He laughs. He says," Well, well, well, well, well! My plan has worked! Kreko can finish them off, now I can finish you 2 fools off! Ha! Hope you have a fun time on my Skateboard ride! We will duel with skateboards! Ha! Ha!" They start riding off and Mizzak still has the sword Kreko let him have. He removes the battle disc that was there and Patrick says," I don't have a battle disc.." Mizzak throws one at him, and he stretches his arm and grabs it. Patrick inserts it in and gets out his Battle Discs. Spongebob does as well. Spongebob says," Psst, Patrick. Do you still have that disc I gave you?" He says," Yes." Spongebob says," I well tell you when to use it." They keep on riding on the road. Patrick plays down Hammer Giant. He says," Uhh, Hammer Giant's effect allows me to play another monster with the name Giant in it." He then plays Rocket Giant and ends his turn. Spongebob plays Bubble Bot and ends his turn. Mizzak laughs and says," My turn! I summon Skriel Carrier 5, Skriel Attack 3, and Skriel Core 4!" 3 parts of a blue dragon appear. Spongebob gasps.

Meanwhile at the werehouse, Mrs. Magic says," Where did you take them?!" Kreko says," Relax, a fellow member of mine is fighting them." Blue Arrow says," If you wanted us dead, you would have done it a while ago!" Kreko laughs and says," Now, I will do that promise.." He pulls out his sword and Placido converts his fin into a rocket! MermaidMan says," P-Placido?! How the, what the.." Placido says," I will explain later!" He shoots a rocket at Kreko, and he blocks it with his sword. The Rocket and sword start clashing and an explosion occurs. The floor starts cracking. Blue Arrow says," Things can't get any worse.." Kreko says," Oh.. Yes they caaaan!" The floor starts collapsing and they all fall! The battle between Spongebob, Patrick, and Mizzak continues. Patrick orders Hammer Giant to attack, but nothing happens. Mizzak says," You fool, your monster is weaker then Skriel! Skriel has 3500 attack points so far, and yours only has 1200!" Patrick says," Oops, your right! Sorry Kizkak!" Mizzak says," The name is Mizzak you idiot!" Spongebob plays the Trap Disc Repel Effect. If a monster failed to attack the foe's monster, and is still active, it can instantly combine 2 of their monsters together! Patrick says," Hmm.. I'll combine Hammer Giant and Rocket Giant together!" It then forms Blaster Smash Giant! It has 3400 attack points and he orders it to attack! It destroys Skriel Attack 3 and Mizzak gets brought down to 3200 points. Spongebob say," I play down Bubble Blaster and combine Bubble Bot together with it! I form, Big Bubble Fighter!" He orders it to attack Mizzak directly and it it claps bubbles at him and they splash him with water. He is brought down to 2300 points. Mizzak growls and plays Skriel Top 1! He then plays the Trap Disc Resummon of the Call. If the opponent attacked him with 2 monsters that were combined with each other, he can resummon a part of Skriel!" He resummons Skriel Attack 3 and he then plays Skriel Defense 2! Skriel is completed and it is a large Blue Dragon. It starts to fly in the air. It has a big blue crystal core in it. He ends his turn.

Patrick then says," I play the Trap Disc, Hammer Quake!" Spongebob says," Yes!" Patrick says," Uhh, if I have a Monster on the field with the name Giant in it, I can use this trap disc or something like that!" A giant hammer appears and smashes the ground and the quake hits Mizzak, bringing him down to 1700 points. Mizzak says," Skriel's effect happens! If my opponent used a Trap Disc right on their turn, it can negate some of the attack back at the opponent!" Skriel starts to come down to the ground and stomps the ground with its foot and another quake hits Patrick! He is brought down to 2500 points and him and his skateboard go flying off the road near the ocean beside it! He goes above the balcony bars and he is still on his skateboard because he is locked to it. Spongebob acts quickly and pulls out his bubble wand. He dips it in a Bubble Soap Bottle and blows a huge Bubble at patrick! Patrick is safely in the bubble and the comes down to the road and pops. Patrick says," Thanks Buddy!" Mizzak says," You have faced the true power of the Fish gods!" Patrick plays down 3 face down discs and ends his turn. Spongebob plays down 2 face down discs and ends his turn as well. Mizzak laughs. He says," Skriel, attack Patrick directly!" It starts to charge up a hyper beam and blasts it at Patrick's Monster, destroying it. Patrick has 1000 points now, but that is not all! He trys to use a Trap Disc, but Mizzak says," Skriel can negate the trap while its attack destroyed a monster!" The beam still goes on and hits Patrick! Patrick is down to 0 points! His locks break off and his skateboard explodes! Spongebob says," Patrick!" Patrick goes flying off onto the road and he manages to stretch and grab a pole. He is ok. He says," Buddy, you can defeat Mizwak!" Mizzak says," The name is Mizzak!" But then, Patrick goes floating into Skriel's Core! Spongebob says," What have you done?!" Mizzak says," That is the fate of the losers!" Spongebob promises to Patrick he will win this for him.

To Be Continued..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Area Debuts : Unknown Werehouse
    It is revealed if someone loses to a Fish God, it gets sucked into its core.

webizoid345

[4069]Jun 17, 2010

This is a show onsbcommunity that I have been doing called The SpongeBob Show! I already have the whole first season posted there, plus Season 2 episode I just posted a few minutes ago! Here's episode 1:

Episode 1: SpongeBob's Road to Stardom.

SpongeBob is working at the Krusty Krab one day, but feels different. He realizes that there is no pizzazz in his life. Nothing special. Then he remembered The Guitar Lord and his fame from being on TV. SpongeBob was suddenly struck with an idea!

I will make a TV show! Spongebob thought. Like the Guitar Lord. I'll be famous!

SpongeBob acts as if he doesn't feel well around his boss, and Mr. Krabs tells him to go home and get some rest.

When SpongeBob got home, he got out his old video camera, given to him by Patrick last year for his birthday and thought of ideas for a show.

"Well, Gare Bear, do you have any ideas?" asked SpongeBob. Gary just meowed.

SpongeBob kept thinking, and then he had an inspiration!

"A comedy of my life!" SpongeBob thought out loud. "It will be perfect! I need Patrick to co-star!"

He asked Patrick, and he thought it was a great idea.

"Great idea, SpongeBob!" exclaimed Patrick. "I want to be a dumb pink starfish in this show!"

"OK, Pat." SpongeBob said. "I'll write in!"

Thus was born The SpongeBob Show!

In about a week, the first episode was published. It was about SpongeBob and Patrick's miscellaneous attempts to get back into SpongeBob's house after Patrick locked the door and left the keys in there. The episode was a hit! Everyone was begging for more. Everyone except Squidward.

"How could those two dunderheads gain so much success off of their stupidity???" Squidward asked aloud.

"Possibly, you could've answered your own question." Squilliam miserably said.

Squilliam was living with Squidward because Squilliam went broke after everyone switched fro his show to SpongeBob's show.
    "You're right." Squidward said. "We need to sabotage the show!"

"But how?" asked Squilliam.

"Interrupting their show in the middle of it and wrecking the whole set, not to mention SpongeBob and Patrick!"

"Brilliant! When do we start?"

"They are filming outside right now!" Squidward said.

"Perfect!" Squilliam shouted.

Spongebob and Patrick were going over the script when Squidward and Squilliam arrived.

"Patrick, then you say, 'but it's too small!'" SpongeBob directed.

"OK." Patrick simply replied.

Meanwhile Squidward and Squilliam were eavesdropping through a bush, to get a feel for when to attack.

"On the count of 3." Squidward began. "1, 2,-"

"But wait!" Squilliam interrupted. "What do we do?"

Squidward turned to Squilliam."We just jump out and use our chainsaws to cut everything up." Squidward answered.

"But they haven't even gone live yet!" Squilliam argued.

"Oh." Squidward replied, dumbfounded. "Well they're about to."

On the other side of the bush, SpongeBob counted him and Patrick off.

"In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!!!!" SpongeBob yelled. "Action!!!"

The episode was starting. The words, "The SpongeBob Show: The Fair" came up on the screen.

"Here we are at the fair, SpongeBob." Patrick started.

"But it's locked!" Spongebob said. "Here, take his key and put it in the keyhole."

Spongebob gave Patrick a funny looking key.

"OK, SpongeBob." said Patrick. "Oh darn! It's too small!"

"Let's wait until someone comes." SpongeBob suggested.

"Not for long!" Squidward shouted while jumping through the bush with his companion.

They tore up everything. The fair, the ground, even the keyhole. They were quite satisfied when they finished. Spongebob and Patrick just sat there.

"What do you think of that, cheese head?" Squilliam sneered.

"That's what's in the script, so good improvising!" SpongeBob congratulated.

Squidward and Squilliam just stood there, flabbergasted.

"That's it." Squidward said. "I give up."

Squidward and Squilliam walked off defeated.

Patrick scratched his head. "What was that all about???" Patrick wondered.

"I guess they wanted their minute of fame." SpongeBob stated.

The end!

webizoid345

[4070]Jun 21, 2010

Let me post all of them so far just to get it over with.....

Episode 2: SpongeBob and Patrick Get Discovered!

SpongeBob and Patrick are looking at one of their latest episodes online one day when SpongeBob suddenly gets an e-mail. It from a man named Ethan Wildings. This is what it said:

Dear SpongeBob and Patrick (maybe),

I love your show. Everyone in my family does too. So I decided to produce it with my channel, Finnelodeon. Yes, I am a producer. Yet, I am running low on money and my business is going ka-put! We need your help. We will produce your show if you work for us. Sounds fair? Well, call me if you are interested. My number is 345-7767. Thank you!

Ethan Wildings

SpongeBob nearly falls out of his chair. To be on TV! He thought to himself.

"So are we going to do it or not?" asked Patrick.

"You bet!" SpongeBob shouted between hiccups.

They called him the next day to work things out. They had to move to Coralwood, though. This affected no one, except Sandy and Mr. Krabs. Mr. Krabs was devastated, but sandy was just solemn. She didn't speak at all. The dynamic duo left, much to Mr. Krabs and Sandy's chagrin. They said a sad farewell and SpongeBob and Patrick left with Ethan.

SpongeBob and Patrick arrived at their new mansion and went to bed. SpongeBob was excited, but greatly missed Sandy. He decided that he would have to live on without her. Patrick was thinking about his old rock. He thought it was nice, but the mansion was way better. They were both happy, just at different levels and in different ways. Sort of difficult, so I won't go into detail.

The next morning they arrived at the studio and met up again with Ethan.

"I should introduce you to the crew, shouldn't I?" said Ethan. He pointed to two male fish, sitting up straight next to each other, seeming sort of interested in one another. "This is Stuart and Stan, the make-up artists. They are very good friends. Too good of friends, I think." He then pointed to a female fish working the camera. "This is Tessa, the camera lady. She is nice to you when you are nice to her."

He went on and on with people. The people included Robert the director, Jessica the boom operator, Shelly the assistant director, Al the lighting person, and Libby, who just does everything else. Nothing out of position, she likes being busy.

"So you have met the crew!" said Ethan. "Time to get filming!"

Everything went perfectly, according to SpongeBob and Patrick. Everyone was nice, the director didn't change anything, the food on the set was excellent, and the episode was also a hit, like the other 2 before it in the previous episode. Everything turned out nearly perfect for SpongeBob and Patrick that day, but drama, like always, was on its way. For everyone, not just Bob and Pat. For people like Ethan, Stuart and Stan, Libby, Tessa, even Robert. Everyone was going to get their share. So stay tuned!

The end…for now.

webizoid345

[4071]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 3: The Drama Begins!

Patrick wakes up, ready to get ready for filming. But when he tries to sing (it's in the script), nothing comes out! Patrick is scared so much he faints on the bathroom floor. SpongeBob comes in and is surprised to see Patrick on the floor in a swoon. So what does he do? He calls the ambulance. In a few minutes, they arrive and take him away without checking him.

The doctors figure out that Patrick has laryngitis. Oh no! That means he can't do the show!!!! SpongeBob tells Ethan the terrible news, and Ethan tries to cancel the episode, but Patrick has an idea. But he can't speak! So how can he get the idea across??? He doesn't know what to do, but suddenly he sees a pen and a piece of paper. He quickly grabs it, writes his idea, makes it into a paper airplane, and flies it to SpongeBob. It gets to SpongeBob and he reads. It says this:

maybee i can be a miem in this episod. pleez?

SpongeBob thinks it's a great idea. So the entire episode was with SpongeBob and a mime named Patrick Everyone thought it was genius! But that was too easy. Let's go over with Stuart and Stan.

Stuart's hands were shaking so much, the shivering was barely seen. He was sweating so much; his sweat glands were tired after a minute. Stan was a good person, but Stuart thought he was more than that. He was more than a friend. He was....special. Stuart had feelings for Stan, but didn't know if Stan felt the same way. Stuart slowly approached Stan.

"Um, uh, Stan." Stuart began, "don't you think we are more than friends?"

"What do you mean?" Stan asked.

"Well, what I'm trying to get out is, well, um...." Stuart stuttered.

"You can tell me, Stuart." Stan reassured.

"I love you." Stuart said.

Stan was surprised. He didn't know how to act. He sat, frozen in his chair. He got up and walked away to think about the whole matter. But Stuart thought he left in disgust. He sank against the wall and started to cry.

webizoid345

[4072]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 4: Stuart's Sorrow...

Stuart woke up the next morning, covering his little Chihuahua, Nibbles, in tears. Why couldn't people respect him? He didn't know. Just because he was homosexual doesn't mean he was any different from anyone else! Lots of people are gay or lesbian, but Stuart just wasn't understood. Or at least, that's what he thought. Stan was having the same problem, but we'll get to him later. Stuart dragged himself up and went to his computer and typed up his final post on FaceBook.

OMG, my life sucks! I told Stan my feelings and he just walked away. That's it! I'm done with life! I am jumping off the Basslyn Bridge because my friends have done it too. I am going to commit suicide. Goodbye, FaceBook. GaGa123, you can host the annual best looking Chihuahua contest.

And that was that. Stuart took his coffee and went. Is this the end of Stuart? Let's look over at Stan.

Stan woke up at the same time Stuart did. Stan sat up and thought about yesterday. He thought about how Stuart was coping. Stan liked Stuart too. But it was so.........sudden. He wasn't ready. He went to his computer and saw Stuart's post on FaceBook. His eyes went wide and his pupils shrunk. Stuart was going to kill himself!!! He ran all the way to his house.

At his house, he found a note. It read:

Goodbye world, I am going off to The Goldfish Gate. You know, the giant bridge connecting CoralWood and Guppysippi? Yeah, that one. Goodbye. TTFE. Ta-Ta For Ever!

Stan's eyes welled up with tears. He ran all the way to The Goldfish Bridge.

Stan arrived in his car just as Stuart was about to jump off.

"Don't do this!!!" shouted Stan.

But Stan's shout startled Stuart, and he began to fall off the bridge.

Meanwhile Patrick and SpongeBob were chilling at home in their giant mansion, and decide to have a house party. SpongeBob and Patrick set a date and get everything ready. But they are so busy, they forgot about shooting the episode that was scheduled for that day!!! They rushed all of the way there, to find Ethan telling everyone that it has been cancelled because Stan and Stuart are missing.

Ethan checks his FaceBook account that night to see Stuart's post. He starts to worry.

"We have to cancel the SHOW?!" Ethan yelled.

webizoid345

[4073]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 5: Save the Stuart

"NOOOOOOO! STUART!!!!!!!!" screamed Stan as Stuart fell to his doom. He jumped off the bridge, but his foot got lodged in a crevice. Stuart grabbed Stan's hand and they both dangled for a few minutes until someone called the firemen to get them down from the bridge.

When they got down, Stan apologized.

"I'm sorry for walking out on you." Stan began. "I don't know why I did. I guess I wasn't ready. But now I realize that I am. I love you too, Stuart."

Stuart was so happy.

"Just promise me something." Stan said.

"Anything." Stuart said.

"We don't kiss or have.....you know." Stan said. "We should just live together as one big happy family."

"That's what I was hoping for." Stuart said.

"Let's tell Ethan the good news." Stan said, taking Stuart in his hand. They went to Ethan's house to talk to him.

The conversation was short. Ethan understood everything. He cancelled the cancellation and everyone was happy....for now.

SpongeBob and Patrick couldn't wait for the party. It was going to be so cool! Everything was in place. They just had to wait.

Until the next week...

webizoid345

[4074]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 6: Patrick's Date

SpongeBob and Patrick were coming home from filming one night and they see a new post on FaceBook. Patrick checks it and it is from a girl named Amanda54. She added Patrick to her favorites and posted something. It read:

Hey, I love your show! I saw you coming home from your shooting and I was surprised that you film in MY city!!! That's sooooooo cool! !!! I think you are SOOOOO CUUUTE! LMIRL! I want to go on a date! Wouldn't that be great?

Patrick replied.

Yes. Ok.

SpongeBob was watching the whole time, and remembered back to when he was in 6th grade. The city computer people came to his class and talked about who and who not to trust online. If they say LMIRL, then they are probably going to kidnap you or worse. SpongeBob panicked and reminded Patrick about the LMIRL warning.

Patrick ignored SpongeBob and told him he was overreacting. SpongeBob said whatever, but told him if he was kidnapped it would be on his head. SpongeBob wouldn't really let it go. He was going to look after him of course. Patrick told SpongeBob that he was going to meet up with Amanda at 9:00 AM in the alley beside Platy's Pizza. This made SpongeBob even more suspicious. So he decided to hide at the alley at 8:30 SHARP!

SpongeBob was there at 8:45 the next morning (Close enough) and waited for Patrick and Amanda to arrive.

But the night before Robert went to a party at a local bar and had lots of fun. Too much fun even. I think he drank to many beers, or had too many shots. But all that concerned him at the moment of him being drunk to kingdom come was Tessa. She looked so appealing. And Tessa thought Robert was so….hot. They couldn't control themselves……

webizoid345

[4075]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 7: Patrick, Robert, And Tessa Are In TROU-BLE!

Patrick arrived at that alley next to Platy's Pizza, like he said he would. Amanda was there too, and they began to converse.

"Hi there, Amanda." said Patrick.

"Hi, Patrick." said Amanda. "I heard you were single."

"Yeah, I am." said Patrick.

"Do you wanna have sex?" asked Amanda.

"WHAT?" Patrick blurted, realizing what Amanda was trying to get at. "NO!!! I might get STD's or something."

"Well," Amanda said, "I tried."

She pulled out a tranquilizer gun and shot Patrick. Patrick was out cold. Amanda was about to take him away when SpongeBob jumped out and tackled Amanda. Amanda was angry and shot SpongeBob too. She carried them both into her car and drove off.

Robert woke up naked that morning with a major hangover. He looked around. This wasn't his house! It was Tessa's house. Robert was confused. He looked over to his side and there was Tessa, still asleep, but naked too. Robert remembered everything. He got drunk and did one of the seven deadly sins: Lust. Robert was regretting everything already. He got up and went back to his house, mad at himself for getting crazy with the drinking.

There was his wife on the porch, tapping her foot impatiently, looking mighty pissed.

"Where were you last night?" his wife asked.

"I was at the party." Robert said, playing dumb.

"Hmm, oh really?" his wife said, playing the same game. "Well, I got a call from Ethan and he told me you had sex with the camera lady, am I wrong?"

"Eh-"Robert hesitated. "Yeah…"

"Well, this is it." his wife said. "This is the last straw. You have done too many hurtful things to me, and I will NOT take it. We are getting a divorce! I am going to call my lawyer right now."

"Joann, no need to-"Robert started.

"That is final!" Joann finished as she walked into the house. "Now leave."

"But-"Robert stammered.

"NOW!!!" Joann yelled.

Robert sulked to his car and went to live in an apartment.

webizoid345

[4076]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 8: Resolving? Maybe....

While Amanda was driving off, Ethan was walking home and saw SpongeBob and Patrick in the car, knocked out. She stopped and went into Bobby's Burgers. Ethan followed and stole SpongeBob and Patrick from Amanda. Before he got there, he called the police to come and arrest Amanda for kidnapping. Everything goes peachy keen almost. Amanda's real name was Gina Rubella, one of FPI's (Fish People Investigators) most wanted. Gina was arrested, SpongeBob and Patrick were returned home safely, and Ethan was a hero.

Meanwhile with Robert, Joann and him were immediately divorced. But it took a while for the papers to come. It took a week, but they were finally divorced. Robert got over it, and Joann was so happy she moved to another sector of the sea. She is LOCO, right? Of course.

They finally made a new episode of The SpongeBob show about their past experiences, and everything was a-ok! But the party was just around the corner, so let's see how that goes...

THE END!

webizoid345

[4077]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 9: Party Boy!

SpongeBob and Patrick were ecstatic! The party was FINALLY about to start! Everything was ready. They even had a DJ ready to kick out the jams, MFer! *ahem* Anyways, everyone was arriving, and the music was pulsating as the punch was being….drank….Everything was perfect! Though Robert and Tessa had some business to take care of.

"Look, Robert." Tessa began. "I'm sorry about having sex with you, it didn't mean anything-"

"No need to worry." Robert reassured. "Even though Joann and I recently divorced, she was an A-hole. Don't worry about her. She can get drunk and kiss my champagne glass!"

"Well, I'm glad you aren't too upset." Tessa said.

"Yeah, I didn't like her much anyway, she was a beeotch." Robert said.

"Yeah." said Tessa. "I saw you and her one night and she nagged you until you just wanted to stand up and say 'SHUT UP!'"

"Oh yeah. Been there, done that."

"So we can forget about the whole thing and be friends again?"

"Of course."

Tessa pointed to the kid next to him, who was about 12.

"Who's that?" Tessa asked.

"Oh, this is my son, Ryan." Robert said, side-hugging his son.

"He's a cute one, I'd say." Tessa said.

"Yup. Say 'hi', Ryan."

"Hi, ma'am." said Ryan shyly.

"Hello, young man." said Tessa, happily.

"Now, run along, Ryan." said Robert. Ryan left to talk to some other girl.

"Who's he talking to?" asked Tessa.

"His girlfriend, Courtney." said Robert.
    "Cute." said Tessa.

"Yeah." said Robert.

Meanwhile, SpongeBob was chatting with Jessica, the boom operator. Sort of flirting, but…well, I guess it is flirting. Yeah, let's go with that.

"So, uh, Jessica." SpongeBob said. "How's working the sound thingy?"

"Its fun." said Jessica. "You know, I'm lonely nowadays."

"Why?" wondered SpongeBob.

"Because my bastard boyfriend broke up with me." said Jessica.

"That sucks." SpongeBob said.

"Yeah, so I want to hook up with someone." she said.

"Well," SpongeBob said, twiddling with his thumbs,"I'm single."

"Yeah, you would work." said Jessica. She suddenly dragged him to his room and they started sucking face. SpongeBob was surprised, but enjoying every minute of it. But he worried about Sandy.

"I'm sorry, Jessica," SpongeBob began.

"I know." Jessica said. "Sandy likes you and misses you. You already told me. But look over here."

Jessica got on SpongeBob's computer. She went to Sandy's webcam, which was on. There she was, making out with some other squirrel. SpongeBob got angry and cursed Sandy out. Sandy was heart-broken, and SpongeBob felt better. Jessica and him started to kiss again.

webizoid345

[4078]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 10: KA-BLOOEY!

SpongeBob and Jessica were just finishing up when some random fish came out of the bathroom. He looked mighty suspicious. SpongeBob and Jessica didn't notice. The party went swell. Tessa and Robert were friends again, Ryan and Courtney were being the cutest of young lovebirds they could be, Jessica and SpongeBob just made out, and Patrick is, well, being Patrick. He LOOOOOVES the punch by the way, so watch out!

After a couple of minutes, Libby, the everything girl, heard ticking coming from the bathroom. Everyone thought she was delirious and she got angry. Nobody usually believes her.

Suddenly something started beeping. Everyone started to panic and run everywhere. Wow, they are SMART. Suddenly, there was an explosion! I don't know who or what would do such a thong and why, but we'll just have to see!

SpongeBob remembered the odd-looking fish. He ran over to him and tackled him. Suddenly, his mask came off! It was really Gina, the girl who posed as Amanda! She wanted to hurt or kill SpongeBob, Patrick, and Ethan to teach them a lesson! She was arrested, but bad news for Ethan! He got in the explosion and is now very hurt. He is now going to the hospital. I wonder what will happen to him. Poor Ethan…

webizoid345

[4079]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 11: The Rest of the Party…..

After the explosion, things went back to normal. Ryan walked over to Courtney and they started to talk.

"How's the party?" Ryan asked.

"Good, other than the explosion." said Courtney.

"You know, I've been wondering about something." Ryan said.

"What's that?" Courtney asked.

"I've never been kissed before." Ryan admitted. "Not to sound perverted or anything, but I was hoping-"

Courtney reached over and kissed him on the lips before he could finish.

"How was that?" Courtney asked.

"Great." said Ryan.

"Cool." said Courtney.

Well, that's Ryan and Courtney's highlight. They even got an "AWW!!!" from Robert and Tessa. Stan and Stuart were discussing something rather important.

"Stan," Stuart began, "I've always wanted to have a girl, but I don't know how I can have one without going straight."

"I have an idea." Stan said.

"What?" Stuart asked.

"We could adopt one!" Stan said.

Stuart was so happy.

"When should we adopt?" Stuart asked.

"I'll work on it." Stan said. "Until then, expect that little girl to arrive soon."

"Thank you." said Stuart. "You are a good friend."

"I try." Stan said. They hugged.

Meanwhile in the hospital, Ethan was doing well. His surgery wasn't too severe. He was going to be okay.

SpongeBob and Patrick came in the next morning.

"How did you survive, Ethan?" SpongeBob asked.

"Well," Ethan began. "I recall you, Patrick, pushing me out of the way as the explosion was occurring. I have to hand it to you, Pat."

"Wait!" Patrick said. "I SAVED you?"

"You sure did." Ethan said.

"Cool!" Patrick said.

Ethan was out of the hospital later that day, and the episode filming was postponed until the day after that. The episode was great, and had audiences laughing their heads off. It was good to be back to normal.

webizoid345

[4080]Jun 21, 2010

Episode 12: Get Along Home, Sandy! Sandy!

SpongeBob was still furious with Sandy for making out with another fish. Not just furious, but pissed as ever. He didn't talk to Sandy for days. Sandy was heart-broken. She immediately broke up with the squirrel she was with. Great, now 3 people are pissed. Smooth move, Sandy.

Sandy: HEY!

Anyways, Sandy wanted to win SpongeBob's heart back. So she wanted to fake being in trouble, and SpongeBob would come to rescue her. Presto! They are in love again! Sandy went to CoralWood for the day to plan everything.

She found out SpongeBob was going to the beach that afternoon, and that's where she would "attack" her "prey".

At the beach, Sandy saw SpongeBob, but hid so SpongeBob didn't see her. She then ran (without being noticed) to the water and got someone to act like a shark. You know, dress up like one. Sandy started yelping and SpongeBob didn't hear her. Sandy was about to give up, until a REAL shark attacked! Sandy cried out, and this time SpongeBob heard her.

"I'm coming, Sandy!" SpongeBob yelled as he ran to the water.

SpongeBob eventually saved Sandy after numerous attempts. Sandy and SpongeBob were happy. SpongeBob forgave Sandy, and recommended that Sandy could stay in CoralWood if she wanted to. She accepted, and the couple was alive and feisty as ever!

Meanwhile, Patrick was lonely. He saw everyone at the party making out and such. Even the 12 year old got a kiss! Patrick was really jealous. But he had an idea. He went to Libby to ask if she was single. She said yes, and they decided to go on a little date the next night. Patrick was excited! He was going on a date at last! Now everyone is happy in CoralWood.

Even Stuart and Stan were happy that day because they found a little Chinese girl that was alone and not adopted. She was 2 years old, and her name was Li Ming. Her parents died a couple of months ago, and she was living in a foster home. She had always wanted a dad. Today, she was lucky too, because she was going to get two dads! Possibly. They just have to fill out the paperwork.

Robert and Tessa decided to hook up as a relationship because they were both unmarried and hey, they both already had sex. They decided to double date with Patrick and Libby. They thought it was a great idea. So their night was planned.