We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes)

sbprsw

[4001]Apr 3, 2010
    • level: 3

It's time for....A sponge through out the years Marathon!Join us as we look at a few episodes( with webzoids permission)Of Spongebob's middle school years.Then join him at his job in a bundle of chef spongebob eppies!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, here's the episode that was supposed to come out yesterday.

1.Cooking up the pilot/Fabulous French Toast

2. Stencil Pancakes/Showstopping strawberry topping

Stencil Pancakes.When spongebob says he's the king of stencil pancakes,squidward makes a bet if he can stencil everything he says.He does really well until at the cooking show instead of stenciling"Sandy,will you taste these?"it comes out as"Sandy, will you marry me?

Showstopping strawberry topping.When squidward gives out his strawberry topping at a clarinet recital.Everyone starts loving hps music.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jjsthekid

[4002]Apr 3, 2010
    • level: 21
    MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold Season 4!

61. Cloudy With A Chance Of Revenge!
    62. A Healthy Seahorse is A Super Seahorse
    63. Deathmatch Race
    64. Framed Arrow! ( part 1)
    65. The Other Arrow ( Part 2)
    66. Revenge of The Rench!
    67. A Master's Death ( Part 1)
    68. Soar Thunderbird! ( Part 2)
    69. Team MermaidMan Assemble!
    70. The Clone on the Other Side of the sea
    71. MermaidMan vs. Team Shapeshifter ( Part 1)
    72. The Maze of Shapes and Sorrow ( Part 2)
    73. To Victory and Beyond! ( Part 3)
    74. Scaring The Game ( Part 1)
    75. Fright To The Finish ( Part 2)
    76. MermaidMan Vs. Team Ghoul (Part 1)
    77. Braving The Blizzard (Part 2)
    78. Saving The Team (Part 3)

79. Ghostly Trails (Part 4) : Plot : MermaidMan is now up against Graman. The next challenge is The racing Course (As Always). Wayne works on Graman's Boat and it is finished. Graman gets in it. It is a nice pimp boat with Purple and gold coloring. It has a golden bat statue on the front of it. MermaidMan is using his Mermobile as always. The Host says," Ready Folks? The final Match Between MermaidMan and Team Ghoul! On Your marks, get set, GO!" MermaidMan starts racing and Blue Arrow and Mrs. Magic cheer him on. Graman laughs and says," Well MermaidMan, our scores are tied. This match will decide it all.." The Host says," Also folks, we have a small change. To win, you have to defeat the other person AND Complete the challange. This rule also applys to other challanges."

Graman throws some ghosts at MermaidMan and he says," You may have gotten me with that in the challange before, but i am prepared this time!" MermaidMan uses his Water Sword and opens the roof of the Boat and attacks the ghosts. The Light of the sword blinds the ghosts and he slices Graman bringing him down to 3000 points. The Crowd is cheering and we see some Cheerleaders. Meanwhile, The Fish gods happen to be watching through a portal in their Throne Room. A Rench comes by and says," Master, we are ready.." Their leader laughs and says," Ha ha ha. Now we will take over the sea. Release the mind control bugs!" We then learn that The Fish Gods mind controlled the Rench with those bugs. Their leader says," Cragan, check at the Rock Bottom Factory to see if all our bots are being produced." Cragan says," Will do sir." The Leader laughs through his mask and Knows that his plans are almost finished.

The Duel between Graman and MermaidMan continues on. Graman says," Well MermaidMan, not bad. But can you handle this?" He turbo boosts his boat and manages to turn sharply and crosses the First Lap (BTW, there are 6 Laps now). Graman releases a Purple Ghost from the back of the boat and it sprays dark stuff at MermaidMan's boat and it starts to rust and he hits MermaidMan. Graman then launches a gas bomb at him and he gets struck down to 309 points! MermaidMan says," Oww! My Back! And What is that horrid smell?" Graman laughs and says," It is an effect from the gas bomb. Have fun driving." MermaidMan starts seeing things and Says," Oooh, i am Candy Land!" Blue Arrow hears MermaidMan from the computer screen at the pitstop and says," What is he rambling about?" Mrs. Magic says," That gas bomb is making him see things. MermaidMan snap out of it!" MermaidMan says," No son. Candy Land is a wonderful place. Go Charlie go! Find your Unicorn friends!" Graman laughs and orders the ghost to launch a missle at him. He steals a missle from the boat and throws it at MermaidMan bringing him down to 50 points. MermaidMan says," Weee! Give me another punch Mr. Candy Horn!" Blue Arrow sees a bucket of water and throws some water at his window and smashes through and Water goes flying over his Face. MermaidMan says," Aaah! What Happened?"

Graman growls and says," No! Impossible!" MermaidMan says," Alright son, now it's time to get serious!" They are at the 3rd lap and MermaidMan makes Mermozaur appear (His hero form)! He orders it to attack and it slices Graman's boat causing the propeller to break and it destroys the ghost. Graman gets blasted down to 200 points. Graman throws some dark balls at Mermozaur and he controls it! He orders it to attack MermaidMan, but MermaidMan throws some shields up. MermaidMan uses His Water Sword and attacks the dark balls and launches rockets at them. 2 of them disappear and he throws his sword at the other 2 and Mermozaur is free! The Sword flys back and MermaidMan says," Now for the finish!" Graman says," Noo! I will win!" He boosts ahead and now they have 1 lap left. Mermozaur starts to growl and opens its mouth and shoots a giant water ball at Graman he sighs and closes his eyes. The Water ball blows up his boat and he gets blasted down to 0 points! The Glass breaks and his boat steers out of control and MermaidMan manages to turn his boat. The Host says," But wait folks! Even though he is defeated.. did he still cross the finish line..?" The crowd gasps and MermaidMan turns his boat and gasps. Who won?

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
    You will find out who wins the next episode (Season Finale).
    It is interesting how Graman didn't scream and yell that he lost. Instead, he knew he was a goner and just silently took the impact.

SeaSpongez

[4003]Apr 3, 2010
    • level: 14
    Synopsis of my new spin-off SpongeBob 'n' Family, a spin-off of my 2007-2009 spin-off SpongeBob 'n' Friends:

It is ten years since the events of the SpongeBob 'n' Friends finale "Love and Marriage". SpongeBob and Sandy are married with two kids, a 6-year old girl sponge named Spongelina and a 5-year-old boy squirrel named Andy. The two are happily married, SpongeBob is now the owner of Krusty Krab Inc., now a chain with over 50 restaurants in and around the Bikini Bottom metropolitant area. Sandy is an extremely well-known personal trainer who has helped many famous celebrities lose drastic amounts of weight.

Their friends are not doing very poorly for themselves either. Patrick is married to Mindy and is set to be the future king of the Sea (that IS if he can sort out a few legal issues...). Squidward is also married, to a girl named Squidella, who is a professional clarinet player with many hit albums.

Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff are still wed and now live in a lakeside cabin about 30 minutes from Bikini Bottom. Mr. Krabs retired two years ago while Mrs. Puff was given an early pension for finally completing what was considered boating's most impossible task: teach student SpongeBob SquarePants how to drive.

Plankton and Mr. Krabs finally burned their bridges and became friends once again. Plankton sold the Chum Bucket to a local garbage dump and is now the manager of the Krusty Krab 8, which is on the corner of Coral and Barrier Reef. He and Karen still live happily married, despite her many threats to leave him.

Gary is by far the richest of the entire group, as he has become a virtual megacelebrity do to a line of commercials for Snail Mix that he has appeared in.

The first episode is set to debut sometime this weekend! Please tell me what you think of this show and if I should change anything!

Sabrespongebob

[4004]Apr 5, 2010
    • level: 16

Adventures in the underground city

Season 1, Episode 1: Negisponge

Episode 2: Planktons success

Episode 3: The spongebob that almost wasn't

Episode 4: Where theres a bomb theres a bang

Episode 5: Drawn 2 life

Episode 6: Plankton' Success TRANSCRIPT

(In the Krusty Krab, Spongebob is making a Krabby Patty, The Camera zooms out and reveals Plankton watching him from the inside of the Chum Bucket)

Plankton: (Letting out a huge sigh) I have wasted so long trying to get that stinking Formula. All these useless years with my Stupid comput… (Sees Karen watching him) Ummm lovely Computer wife, Love you honey.

Karen: (Rolls eyes) Maybe today will be the day you finally get that formula.

Plankton: (In disbelief) Pheww yea and Octopuses fly (Sees a flying Octopus past the window) Karen I've wasted too long chasing Krab's formula I might as well give up now and move away.

Karen: You can't just move away.

Plankton: (Moving to the door) If I don't get the formula this time I will be leaving Bikini Bottom FOREVER!!!!!

Karen: FOREVER!!!

Nat: (Holding a patty) FOREVER!!!

Mr Krabs: (Counting money) 126 dollars 127 dollars 128 do…. FOREVER!!!

Spongebob: (Passing patty to Squidward) There you go Squ… FOREVER!!!

Patrick: ………………………..

Tom: (Talking to Squidward) So now he has to stay in Jail forever

Squidward: FOREVER!!!

Tom: Yes forever

Gary: MEOW!!!

Plankton: (Annoyed) Yes forever

Guy on Toilet: FOREVER!!!

Plankton: Ok that's quite enough (He walks out the door and to the Krusty Krab)

(Timecard reads: One failed attempted later&hellip

Plankton: (Smashes Chum Bucket door open) It's so unfair Krabs always wins. Bye Karen it was (Whispering) not (Normal) nice knowing you

Karen: But you can't just go you haven't even packet your ba…. (Sees Plakton with a suitcase) Ohhhh

Plankton: Sorry Karen but this is how it's gonna be (He steps to the door)

Karen: (Shouting) PLEASE DON'T GO!!!

Plankton: (Steps out of door) Bye Karen (He shuts the door and walks away carrying his suitcase)

Karen: (Rolls out of the door watching Plankton walkover the hill towards the sunset)

(Scene fades out)

(Scene cuts to a rather crammed Mr Krabs house)

Mr Krabs: (Sitting on a chair) What am I going to do with all this junk? I need to give this stuff for someone to look after while I tidy this joint. But what idiot would want all this junk?

(Scene cuts to The Krusty Krab)

Spongebob: (Smiling) Sure Mr Krabs I'll look after this stuff for you

Mr Krabs: (Hands pile of junk to Spongebob) Now you make sure you look after me junk and whatever you do, do not loose it. Especially me Secret Formula

Spongebob: You can count on me sir (He drops the pile on the floor)

Mr Krabs: I knew I should have chose Squidward.

(Bubble scene changer)

Spongebob: See you tomorrow Mr Krabs (He walks out of The Krusty Krab carrying the pile of junk)

Mr Krabs: (Off screen) All right lad make sure you look after me stuff

Spongebob: (Walking past Patrick's rock with the pile of stuff) Hi Patrick

Patrick: Hello giant pile of junk

Spongebob: It's me Spongebob

Patrick: Are you sure?

Spongebob: Umm… Yeah

Patrick: You might have been possessed by that pile of junk

Spongebob: Patrick have you been watching too many of those horror movies lately?

Patrick: (He has a video tape behind his back) (Nervously) Umm no I have never heard of these movies you speak of (He throws it behind him)

(Off Screen)

Fred: My LEG!!!

Patrick: Anyway Spongebob are you ready to go Jellyfishing?

Spongebob: Well I really should put this junk in my house first

Patrick: Junk Shmunk Spongebob you can put that junk away later (Sees Bus arrive) Come on Spongebob the bus is here

Spongebob: OK Patrick (He and Patrick walk on the bus and the door shuts and it drives away)

(Timecard reads: Three hours, 53 minutes and 24 seconds later&hellip

Patrick: (Stepping onto the bus) That was a great day of Jellyfishing

Spongebob: (Also stepping onto the bus with the pile) Tell me about it

Patrick: OK well we got to Jellyfish fields then we got out our nets. Then you told me to get over to th….

Spongebob: Yea I know it was a figure of speech

Patrick: Figure of what?

Spongebob: (Sits down on the bus and puts the pile of junk beside him, Patrick does the same and sits opposite him) I can't believe Mr Krabs let me look after all this stuff for him he must trust me. (The bus drives away and stops outside Spongebob and Patrick's houses) Well see you tomorrow Patrick

Patrick: (Jumps off the bus) OK see ya (He walks off and into his house)

Spongebob: (Stepping off the bus) Ohh I forgot (He goes back to his seat and picks up the pile of junk accidentally knocking the formula on to the seat, He jumps off the bus carrying the junk back to his house leaving the formula behind)

Plankton: (Jumping on the that same bus specking to the driver) Take me as far away from here. (He goes and sits down in the seat Patrick sat in. He whistles to himself, He looks over his shoulder and sees the formula on the seat) Could it be… nah (He looks away, then slides to the seat next to it) It couldn't possibly be THE KRABBY PATTY FORMULA!!!! (He opens the bottle and pulls the paper out of it) I can't believe it, it is the Krabby Patty formula and the secret ingredient is…. (The bus drives away) Wait could you please let me off?

Bus Driver: Yeah sure whatever (He opens the door and Plankton jumps off the bus, The bus drives away)

Plankton: At last I know the formula. Now I can conquer the WORLD or at least Bikini Bottom! (He laughs an evil laugh and walks into the sunset still laughing)

(Scene cuts to Mr Krabs walking to the Krusty Krab, He sees Spongebob in the distance)

Spongebob: (Running closer to Mr Krabs) MR KRABS, MR KRABS, MR KRABS

Mr Krabs: I wonder what the boy wants this time

Spongebob: (Still running closer to Mr Krabs) MR KRABS, MR KRABS, MR KRABS, MR KR… (He reaches Mr Krabs)

Mr Krabs: What is it lad?

Spongebob: Mr Krabs Plankton is selling KRABBY PATTIES!!!!

(Scene cuts to the inside of the Chum Bucket, There are lots of customers eating Krabby Patties)

Mr Krabs: (Bursting through the Chum Bucket doors hitting them against the door and slamming back and hitting Spongebob) Is this true your selling me patties

Plankton: Oh its true Krabs and you better believe it

Mr Krabs: (To Spongebob) Whatever we do to him he will always know me formula. (Thinking) If only we could make him forget the formula some how and restore the fait of The Krusty Krab

Spongebob: (Has an idea) Mr Krabs I have an idea

Mr Krabs: What is it lad?

Spongebob: Well when I was over Sandy's yesterday she said she had an invension she just finished that will make people forget the last 24 hours of there lives

Mr Krabs: Well that was a convenience well lad run along and fetch it.

Spongebob: Aye Aye Sir (He runs out the Chum Bucket door)

(It zooms out to show Plankton listening to Spongebob and Mr Krabs conversation)

Plankton: Hear that Karen, Spongebob's going to get that invention to erase my memory and make me forget the formula

Karen: I know I have been standing here for the last 5 minutes.

Plankton: Well good job I have made THIS!! (He points at the door)

Karen: You made a door very creative

Plankton: Not the door the thing in front of the door, with this baby I will be able to sell Krabby Patties forever

Mrs Puff: FOREVER

Plankton: (Blank stare) Anyway as I was saying this invention I made cannot fail. Karen what you waiting for shoot it at me

Karen: OK but you clear the mess up afterwards (She aims it at Plankton)

Mr Krabs: (Bursts through the door) Give me back me Secret ingredient

Plankton: Or what

Mr Krabs: Here's what (He lifts up a baseball bat and swings it at Plankton)

Plankton: AHHHHHHH!!!

(Scene cuts to Sandy's treedome)

Spongebob: (Picks up a note from the door of Sandy's treedome) What's this a note? (Spongebob starts reading the note)

Sandy reading the note: I have gone to Texas for a week or two and will not be back for about NOW!!

Spongebob: (He looks behind him and sees Sandy) Hi Sandy

Sandy: So what brings you here?

Spongebob: Oh I was wondering if I could borrow that gun you were working on last week

Sandy: Sure thing Spongebob

(Scene cuts to The Chum Bucket)

Plankton: AHHHHH no your hurting me….y safe where I keep the Secret formula

Mr Krabs: (He grabs the formula)

Plankton: I still know that the formula is…

Spongebob: (Runs through the door) Not for long. Eat dust no not dust eat ray gun bullet thingies Plankton (He shoots the gun at Plankton but he dodges) Hold still

Plankton: Over my dead (He jumps and misses the shot) Body

Mr Krabs: That can be arranged

Plankton: You still here?

Mr Krabs: Well obviously

Plankton: (He presses a button and a giant mechanical hand flicks Krabs into a cupboard) Ha Ha (Mr Krabs drops the Secret recipe and Plankton picks it up)

Spongebob: (Runs over to the closet) MR KRABS you OK

Plankton: Don't worry Spongebob it's your turn now (He presses the button and the hand hits Spongebob into the cupboard leaving the gun to drop beside a table) (Pointing at the gun) Go destroy it Karen

Karen: Yes "Sir" (She picks up the gun and goes off screen with it)

(Scene cuts to the inside of the cupboard)

Mr Krabs: Oh I have an idea do you have a shell phone

Spongebob: (Pulls a shell phone out of his pocket) Yep

Mr Krabs: (He takes the phone and looks through the names) Patrick no, Sandy no, Squidward ah (He presses the button)

(Scene cuts to Squidward's house)

Squidward: (He is sitting down on his sofa reading a newspaper when his phone rings) Who could this be? (He gets up and looks at the phone it reads "Spongebob DO NOT ANSWER") Spongebob what could he want? (He stands there while the phone rings for another 3 times. He picks it up) (Shouting) WHAT!!!

Mr Krabs: Squidward you have to help Plankton knows the Formula

Squidward: Mr Krabs?

Mr Krabs: Yeah were trapped in a cupboard in the Chum Bucket so can you come over and set us free

Squidward: What's in it for me?

Mr Krabs: Umm? a free glass of water?

Squidward: Sure Mr Krabs I'll come right over from my relaxation watching House Fancy for a FREE GLASS OF WATER. How about 20 dollars?

Mr Krabs: No way are you getting any of me money

Spongebob: Doesn't matter Mr Krabs I'll pay him

Squidward: Spongebob's there to this is great

Mr Krabs: I didn't want to do this Squidward but you left me no choice. Spongebob during Squidward's Lunch breaks he like to…

Squidward: You wouldn't

Mr Krabs: You darn tooten I would. He likes to (Whispers in to Spongebob's ear)

Spongebob: Ewe

Mr Krabs: Hey Spongebob do you know Squilliam's number

Squidward: No worries Mr Krabs I'll be right there

Plankton: (Standing in front of the "Never Forget Ray") Karen hurry the rays not getting any younger (She aims it at Plankton) (There's a bang on the door) Who is it?

Patrick: Who is it who?

(In the Cupboard)

Spongebob: Mr Krabs listen it's Patrick we'll be out of here in no time

Patrick: Were be out of where in no time

Mr Krabs: Patrick what are you doing here

Patrick: I came to get a Krabby Patty but Plankton locked me in here and I don't know were Spongebob is

Spongebob: Hey Patrick

Patrick: Oh hey Spongebob…. (To Mr Krabs) So do you know were he is?

Mr Krabs: Oh were doomed (He sees a tiny air vent) Ah ha

(In the Chum Bucket)

Plankton: (Standing on Karen and locking the door) That should keep anyone else out (He jumps off of Karen and stands in front of the gun) Hurry Karen

Squidward: (Walking to the Chum Bucket) And to think I could be having my foot massage now (He pushes the door but it won't open) Stupid piece of… (He hears a voice from around the side of the Chum Bucket)

Spongebob: Squidward psst Squidward around here

Squidward: Spongebob what could he want (He walks around the back and hears Spongebob) What is it Spongebob?

Spongebob: Go around the back and sneak up on Plankton and surprise him

Patrick: (In the background) Like a surprise party

Spongebob: Yeah anyway hurry up

Squidward: OK but remember my reward (He sneaks around the back entrance and opens the door he walks through the kitchen)

Plankton: Now I've locked every door we can carry on

Karen: What about the back door?

Plankton: No matter even if someone gets into the kitchen they won't be able to get in here

Squidward: (Trying to open the door) Come on open

Plankton: Right Karen do it now

Karen: (She aims the machine at Plankton)

Plankton: (He sees that the memory card in the Forget ray is in the Never forget ray and the memory card for the Never forget ray is in the forget ray) Karen NOO!! (He lunges at the machine and it spins around and shoots off in different directions)

(Scene cuts to the Kitchen)

Squidward: (He smashes through the door and falls over the gun he hits the guns and it swings around and points to the roof the ray hit's the ceiling and rebounds and hits the lock on the cuboard and it breaks off)

Plankton: Stop it Karen!!! (She presses the button and the machine stops)

Mr Krabs: (Emerging from the cupboard) Me Krabby Patty formula where is it?

Squidward: (He steps on the formula and trips on it and the formula rolls through the Chum Bucket)

Spongebob: (Sees the formula) Mr Krabs look the formula

Plankton: I'll be taking that (He grabs the formula and locks it into a safe)

Spongebob: Well Plankton you may have the formula but when we get it back your machine won't help you it's already been 24 hours since you got the formula (He points at the clock)

Plankton: That's where your wrong my little porous freak (He points at the clock) I set all the clocks in here 5 minutes backwards so I still have 5 minutes until this machine is useless. (He picks the memory card up and puts it in the machine) Fire her up Karen

Patrick: (Stands up knocking the machine into the wall and it hit's a clock it falls down and it's the "Self Destruct" Button on the machine) Uh oh

Machine Voice: 10 seconds until Self Destruct

Plankton: (The machine is counting down while he talking) NOOO!!! Of all the things I could of put on this machine and I had to chose a "Self Destruct" button (The machine blows up and so does the Chum Bucket everyone is on the floor and the machine falls back into it's normal shape) Yes now you can't stop me (He aims the gun at himself and shoots just as the clock falls down and lands on the machine) NOOO!!! again

(Time Card reads: 23 hours before&hellip

Plankton: (Is about to step on the bus) What were am I?

Bus Driver: (Clearing his Throat) Uh hum Sir!?!?!

Plankton: What where am I?

Bus Driver: How am I suppose to know? Do you want to get on the bus or not?

Plankton: No thanks (The Bus drives away and Plankton walks back over the horizon towards the Chum Bucket) Wow that was weird

REVIEWS WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED

jjsthekid

[4005]Apr 6, 2010

Hey guys, i got some bad news. That70sguy92, has said he is cancelling The misadventures. But don't worry, he said he is making an idea that will be better then the misadventures. So for now, enjoy another episode of the misadventures (It is isn't over yet btw, there are some eps left) :

S4E4 (70)- Postpartum Depression/Poor Guy: Postpartum Depression: Stacey is still acting strange. What Archie noticed most recently was that she didn't even enjoy being around Adrian. He pointed it out to her, and the two of them got into an argument.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm exhausted and STARVING, Archibald!" Stacey yelled.

"There's no need to yell, Stacey..." Archie said. "And you're only tired and hungry because you haven't been eating or sleeping."

"So are you implying that something is wrong with me?" she shouted.

"Yes, actually," Archie said. "I think you have postpartum depression. It's okay though. It's not abnormal after a pregnancy. We can stop by the pharmacy and just get you some meds."

Stacey sighed. "I don't know... Archie. I guess you could be right. I've just been... depressed. It's like this cloud is just over me. I never meant to take it out on you, and especially not little Adrian. Maybe we should just leave Vacation Bottom and go back to WaterFalls if I'm going to act like this. There's no need to stay if we can't enjoy being here, right?"

"Oh, we're staying," Archie said. "Come on, let's walk to the pharmacy."

So the family of three went to the pharmacy, and picked up some meds for Stacey and her postpartum depression. The pharmacist commented on how cute Adrian was, and both Archie and Stacey thanked him. Stacey hadn't even taken the meds yet. Maybe all she really needed was Archie to point out the error of her ways. Maybe she didn't have postpartum depression. When Archie thought about that, he grabbed the meds from her, and gave them back to the pharmacist.

"What did you do that for?" Stacey asked.

"We don't need those meds!" Archie said. "We have each other. I really don't think you have postpartum at all. I just wasn't being a good husband."

"Yes you were," Stacey said. "I just wasn't being a good wife."

"Why?" Archie asked.

"I wasn't thrilled that you fainted when I went into labor," Stacey said. "And I guess I was still angry about that, so I took it out on you. And unfortunately, Adrian. But that was a horrible, immature thing for me to do. And I shoudln't do that. I'm a mother now."

And the two of them kissed.
    Poor Guy: Patrick, Harold, Yvonne, Nicholas, and Shelly were taking a walk one day, and they saw Jeremy, sitting on a bench, sobbing. They had a feeling Jeremy was there, because they felt a sense of being watched. So that was really no surprise. What was the surprise was that Jeremy was crying. They had always thought he was kind of heartless. They asked him what was wrong, and he told them everything, every single detail. Everyone but Shelly felt horrible, since she had no idea what the clownfish was talking about, or who in the world he was. Patrick offered to go to the funeral, and Jeremy thanked him. Then Nicholas offered, and Jeremy thanked him. Yvonne offered, and Jeremy thanked her. And Harold offered, and Jeremy thanked her. Yvonne and Harold both elbowed Shelley. So Jeremy offered to fly all of them to the funeral in three weeks. They all accepted, and Jeremy thanked them over and over again. He said he would let them know when they had to go.

"Poor guy..." Yvonne said.

---

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

jjsthekid

[4006]Apr 7, 2010

MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold Season 4!

61. Cloudy With A Chance Of Revenge!
    62. A Healthy Seahorse is A Super Seahorse
    63. Deathmatch Race
    64. Framed Arrow! ( part 1)
    65. The Other Arrow ( Part 2)
    66. Revenge of The Rench!
    67. A Master's Death ( Part 1)
    68. Soar Thunderbird! ( Part 2)
    69. Team MermaidMan Assemble!
    70. The Clone on the Other Side of the sea
    71. MermaidMan vs. Team Shapeshifter ( Part 1)
    72. The Maze of Shapes and Sorrow ( Part 2)
    73. To Victory and Beyond! ( Part 3)
    74. Scaring The Game ( Part 1)
    75. Fright To The Finish ( Part 2)
    76. MermaidMan Vs. Team Ghoul (Part 1)
    77. Braving The Blizzard (Part 2)
    78. Saving The Team (Part 3)
    79. Ghostly Trails (Part 4)

80. The Break : Opening : In the opening, The Fish God leader says," It is time.." He blasts out of their hideout on Rench Island, and he flys toward Bikini Bottom. He starts shooting laser beams at fish and he throws those mind Conrtol bugs on them and they become controlled. "I Will destroy anyone who refuses to stay out of my path.." He punches Animal King and shocks him the death and throws him into a Garbage Boat. Sandy happens to be there and she says," Who are you?" He shoots thunder at her and she disappears. She says," Hey there Partner! Wanna fight?" He claps and the thunder beam hits her and he throws a bug on her. We see him on top of a building and many fish chanting," The Fish Gods Live.."

Plot: Meanwhile at The Sea-Con, Graman has been defeated, but who won? His boat starts spinning out of control and smashes into a wall and he flys out. He comes down to the ground and he misses the Finish Line! Graman says," Fool! I.. I will get to it.." The Host says," Look Folks! Graman is trying to crawl to the finish line!" MermaidMan zooms faster and Graman faints. MermaidMan passes the finish line in his boat and Team MermaidMan wins! The Host says," Another win for Team MermaidMan!" Mrs. Magic and Blue Arrow congratulate MermaidMan and he says," Good job to you guys too." Graman manages to walk and he says," Well that was an intense fight there old timer. You have potential to win The Sea-Con!" Fans come out with autographs and they chat about sneak peaks of random movies. The Host says," Hey folks! It is intermission time! After 5 days of matches and suspense, you can take a break. That means, you can stay or go home for now." Many fish leave and others jump down into the building. The Host says," Also, teams can take a break too! You can also visit the Building and have fun."

Blue Arrow rushes for the door and Wayne races him. We also see Team Shapeshifter and say," Congrats mates! We will be getting some snacks." We see Team Thundershock and they are ok. Lightning says," Good job MermaidMan! You can do it!" Many teams are partying and some are talking about upcoming movies and what they think of the sneak peak of it. Mrs. Magic gets a drink and we see a Band preforming. MermaidMan says," Hmm.. i wonder.." Blue Arrow asks," What is wrong?" MermaidMan says," I just wonder what happened to That mysterious group." Officer Bob happens to be there and he says," Mysterious group? You mean the one we are looking into?" Blue Arrow says," Yeah. The idiots that made an imposter of me." MermaidMan says," That is not all. I didn't tell you, but me and Patrick got warped to the Opposite world again (From The Clone on The Other Side of the Sea) and we encountered a member of that Mysterious group. Their names are The Fish Gods!" Officer Bob says," The Fish Gods? For some reason, that name makes me remember something, but i can't put my fin on it. If i encounter anything suspicous, i will tell you guys." Blue Arrow says," For some reason.. i Don't think we are safe."

Meanwhile, The Fish Gods are in there throne room. The Mysterious Leader says," Grr.. Team Ghoul lost. To think we hired them for nothing. Some heroes alright." Mizzak says," Well, they aren't evil. You just forced them to do evil things that they couldn't even do because they are still heroes." Cragan says," Yeah of Rock Bottom.. one of the most shady places in the Sea." Mizzak says," Your saying Night City is not shady as Rock Bottom? They are both equally shady in my opinion." Cragan says," But..Night City has more population.." The Leader says," Enough! We can save our anger for those heroes." They both apologize. Some Rench guards arrive and say," Sir, there has been a glitch in The Rock Bottom Factory.." They all says," What?!" The Rench Leader arrives and says," Ugh.. someone attacked us there. I didn't get a good look at him.. but.. he said.." Just then, the bug on him starts sparking and Mizzak says," Oh no! Whoever attacked him must have damaged his mind control bug!" It explodes and he says," You 3! Stop this at once!" Cragan says," Want to fight with My Fish God?" The leader says," I'm not afraid of anything!" Cragan focuses and a giant dark spirit arrives and it Roars! It is like Mizzak's Fish God, but just a different shape. It is Green and it has glowing eyes. It has rainbow like scales and sharp teeth. Cragan says," Meet my Fish God.. Cyroge!" It screams like a phantom and it shows its Razor sharp fins and attacks The Leader. A Giant explosion occurs.

The Roof of the building got blown off and some of the villagers there gasp. A little fish says," Mommy.. what is going on?" She says," Ignore it. She sighs." It vanishes and The Rench Leader has been hurt. He starts bleeding and The Leader says," Well.. looks like this is your end." He says," N-No! Please, you don't have to do this!" The Leader shoots thunder at him and the Screen blanks. Back at the Sea-Con, everyone is cheering and having fun. MermaidMan still wonders to himself," Who is the 5th Hero that has a Hero form? What are the Fish Gods Planning? Who is facing who next?" Well.. toon in Next Season to find out these answers!

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Season 4 Finale (Ehh not really, but i just wanted to clear things up).
    Character Debuts: Cragan's Fish God : Cyroge.

DC-Dude

[4007]Apr 7, 2010
    • level: 26

Season 2:

14. Season's Greetings

15. Bella & The Beast

16. SpongeBob DivaPants

When SpongeBob fills in for Bella on the Sunday night news, Mr. James says that viewer focus goes up 35% when SpongeBob is on, so he gives SpongeBob the slot. SpongeBob is so excited- even though he forgets all of the news and just does entertaining things. Unfortunately, SpongeBob's newly found fame goes to his head as he starts to become somewhat of a diva. So Bella and Patrick decide to sabotage SpongeBob's show so he can find that he actually is a little bit diva-ish. So Patrick and Bella decide to boo SpongeBob until he realizes how dumb he's been. Meanwhile, Emma goes to a press conference in Blue York where apparently- Blue York is full of fans of the Nautical News show- and also think that SpongeBob and Emma should date- which gets Emma mad because she is trying to just relax at a press conference.

Edited on 04/07/2010 5:26pm

Pandamoo2

[4008]Apr 8, 2010
    • level: 9

Bikini Bottom U

SEASON ONE

1. Pilot-Sandy, Spongebob, Larry, Scooter, and Pearl are starting college at Bikini Bottom U. However, as Spongebob and Larry fight over the attention of Sandy, their world is rocked by a series of murders on campus. And it looks like Scooter might have something to do with it...

sbprsw

[4009]Apr 9, 2010

Chef Spongebob's Kitchen Dreams

1.Cooking up the pilot/Fabulous French Toast

2.Stencil Pancakes/Showstopping Strawberry Topping

3.The Jungle Crook/Blubber

The Jungle Crook.When all of the Krusty Krab's banannas go missing,they capture all the monkey's in New Kelp City to find the theif.

Blubber.When the gang goes to Sealaska to find complimentary ice,Patrick finds blubber that can do anything

sbprsw

[4010]Apr 10, 2010

All of your spinoff's are really great especially your's DC-Dude!

jjsthekid

[4011]Apr 10, 2010

Hey guys, are you ready for a 3 parter episode of The Misadventures?

S4E5 (71)- Dear Don (1): Stacey loved Adrian. She did. But she wanted to enjoy Vacation Bottom, and constantly having to watch her infant did not let her to fully enjoy the wonderful place. She tried to think of ways to solve this problem, and being the logical woman that she was, she decided to write a letter to the owner of Vacation Bottom, Don Brown. She sat down to write her letter:

Dear Don,
    I think it is downright unright to deprive my child of daycare so me and my loving husband may not enjoy ourselves the way we should on your island...

Nope. Not good enough. The words 'downright' and 'unright' simply did not sound right when they are put right next to each other. Then Adrian started to cry, so she picked him up and fed him, played with him, then put him back into his crib, and got to work on her second attempt.

Dear Don,
    In my opinion, it is your responsibility, nay, your DUTY to provide the people that inhabit your island with daycare service so they can enjoy themselves without their offspring.

Gah! No, that sounded way too... complicated. She used way too many fancy words like 'nay' and 'inhabit' and 'offspring'. And on top of that, she made Adrian seem like a burden, which he most definitely was not. He was probably one of the greatest things that had ever come into her life. He was just wonderful, and every time she saw him she was overflowing with joy and happiness that she had created this life, and brought him into the world, and that she would be raising him. It was a truly wonderful feeling. She had lunch, then promptly put that letter in the shredder. It was time to get to work on the third version of her letter to Don. And as everyone said, the third time was the charm, so she was positive that the letter would come out 100% perfect this time. And suddenly, because of all of her confidence, the words just came to her extremely fast. She couldn't believe how fast they were coming. It's like she wasn't even thinking about what to write, it just came to her and she was DONE. Oh, who am I kidding? The last letter sucked SO much, the network won't let me show it to you because they're concerned that it may make you dumber than you already are, if that doesn't sound too incredibly insulting to you. Anyways, because Stacey couldn't decide what to put down on a piece of paper, she decided to go to Don's office and complain about the lack of daycare in person. She walked in, and saw Don sitting down, just doodling on a piece of paper. He must have been pretty bored.

"Hi," Stacey said.

"Hello," said Don.

"I just came to lodge a complaint."

"About what, exactly?" Don asked her, now looking curious.

"I think you should provide daycare for guests," Stacey said.

"And I think I'll think about it if you kiss me," Don said.

"Mr. Brown, I'm married," Stacey said, appalled.

"You know you want to," Don said, and took off his shirt, revealing an absolutely ripped figure that Stacey found... incredibly jexy (like the Bikini Top reference?)

Stacey and Archie had barely kissed in months, so she kissed the shirtless Don, in the spur of the moment. And she kept kissing him for a long time. Then, in the middle of the kiss, Patrick walked in.

---
    WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

YBRBNF

[4012]Apr 11, 2010
    • level: 5

THE NEW SHOW!!!!! (includes remakes of episodes of pevious shows & new ideas)

The Big Bob Show

SEASON 1

1x01 - The Sea Ghost (April 11, 2010)

Plot: Rumor that a visit from the ghost of Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob decides to check it with Patrick. However Squidward accidentally discovers a ghost, but he was good and became a pet of Squidward.

Based on: new idea

1x02 - Smart Bob (April 12, 2010)

Plot: SpongeBob finds a ray of intelligence and after use is very clever. He opens the research institute and his disciples came even Sandy.

Based on: "SpongeBob - Professor" episode of The Great Show of SpongeBob.

Other episodes coming soon!

Edited on 04/11/2010 2:14am

YBRBNF

[4013]Apr 14, 2010
    NEW EPISODES!!!

The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1
    1x01 - The Sea Ghost
    1x02 - Smart Bob

1x03 - Glued Fish: Part 1 (April 14, 2010)
    Plot: In Bikini Bottom didst send a terrible curse. Now he who touches the other glued to him! But there is a remedy against this. What? This will be known in the next series!

1x04 - Glued Fish: Part 2 (April 18, 2010)
    Plot: Coming soon!

1x05 - Love War (April 15, 2010)
    Plot: SpongeBob fell in love with Girl Bob, but she already has a boyfriend. And it Squidward. Now Squidward between SpongeBob begins the war for Girl Bob! Meanwhile, the girl goes off and Bob begins a relationship with Patrick.

Based on: "War of Love" episode of "Friends of SpongeBob"

YBRBNF

[4014]Apr 14, 2010
    Oh, sorry. This is a real list:

The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1
    1x01 - The Sea Ghost
    1x02 - Smart Bob

1x03 - Glued Fish: Part 1 (April 14, 2010)
    Plot: In Bikini Bottom didst send a terrible curse. Now he who touches the other glued to him! But there is a remedy against this. What? This will be known in the next series!

1x04 - Glued Fish: Part 2 (April 19, 2010)
    Plot: Coming soon!

1x05 - Love War (April 15, 2010)
    Plot: SpongeBob fell in love with Girl Bob, but she already has a boyfriend. And it Squidward. Now Squidward between SpongeBob begins the war for Girl Bob! Meanwhile, the girl goes off and Bob begins a relationship with Patrick.

Based on: "War of Love" episode of "Friends of SpongeBob"

sbprsw

[4015]Apr 14, 2010

New ep Titles

4a.Peter Pan

4b.Relax-ative

5.Pie-pod/Battered thoughts

4a.The Gang Buys pans from a pan salesman who's really a con artist.

4b.Squidward accidentally put choco-lax in his brownies instead of regular choclate.

5b.Patrick drops his Ipod in pie and eats it.

5a.Spongebob spills batter on Sandy's head and it goes into her brain.

Comments would be greatly appreciated.

Transcripts coming soon

jjsthekid

[4016]Apr 15, 2010

Here's part 2. BTW, i will get an ep of my own spin-off up soon.

S4E6 (72)- Couples Night (2): Patrick had decided not to tell Archie about Stacey kissing Don, but it was eating him alive on the inside. And it was going to be extremely difficult to keep the secret tonight, with Vacation Bottom having Couples Night that night. Him and Yvonne were going, as were Harold and Shelly, and of course, Archie and Stacey. He was getting dressed, and Yvonne asked him why he was acting strange.

"I can't take it anymore!" he yelled. The guilt was eating him alive. It had been a whole DAY of keeping the secret. "Stacey was kissing Don in his office, and I have a feeling if I didn't walk in they would have gone much farther than kissing. He had his shirt off, and the worst part is that he was smoking hot! But please don't tell Archie, I promised Stacey!"

"Of course I'm telling Archie!" Yvonne said. "That... slut!"

"No, just don't," Patrick said.

"Fine," Yvonne said. "But I don't think either of us can go all night lying to Archie's face. I think we need to convince Stacet to tell him."

"They just had a baby, and they were already having troubles though..." Patrick said. "We don't need to hurt their marriage even more, when it's just recovering."

"We wouldn't be the ones hurting it!" Yvonne said. "Stacey's the one who cheated. I know she's our friend, but she did something wrong, and we can't let her get away with it. And Archie's been our friend much longer, and he's never wronged us in any way. Why should we wrong him?"

Patrick knew she was right, but didn't say anything. He just kissed Yvonne passionately, took her hand, and headed to Couples Night with her. As soon as they got there, they sat down with Archie, Stacey, Harold, and Shelly. Patrick and Yvonne noticed Don there, and they were disgusted. Yvonne glared at Stacey, and Stacey frowned, and mouthed 'I'm sorry,' but Yvonne didn't buy it, once a traitor, always a traitor, that's what her mother had always told her when she was a little girl, and she had always remembered that throughout all of her relationships. Anyways... all the couples competed in many games together, including an egg toss, and tons more. Then, it was time for the tango. After that, everyone sat down for dinner.

"Mmm... good kelp," Archie said.

"STACEY KISSED DON!" Yvonne yelled.

"What?" Archie asked.

"AND PATRICK SAID IF HE DIDN'T WALK IN, SHE MIGHT'VE DONE IT WITH HIM!" she yelled.

"Oh, god!" Archie yelled.

"Well, I got us daycare," Stacey said, and hid her face in her hands.

~~~

Nicholas decided to take a walk on the island. He was extremely bored, and lonely. While on the walk, he saw a familiar face.

"Hi, Chenelle," he said. He didn't know why he wasn't angry at her for working with Jeremy like he should have been, but he just wasn't. In fact, he thought she looked kind of... hot.

"Hello, Nicholas," Chenelle said, tapping her foot while she sat on the bench.

She was frowning. She was bored, and really lonely as well. And she didn't know why she wasn't mad at Nicholas for hanging out with Patrick like she should be, but instead he looked very handsome, and quite alluring. Soon, the two were laying down, sucking face on the bench. After a while they decided to take it to Nicholas's hotel room, deciding they didn't want to... you know... on a bench where everyone can see.

~~~

Archie was tearing up. Stacey still hadn't taken her face out of her hands. She felt horrible for doing what she did, and she knew that Archie would probably break up with her right then and there.

"So... where do we stand?" Stacey finally asked.

"I really don't know," Archie said. "I just know that I shouldn't be at Couples Night, because tonight at least, we're not a couple...."

Archie left, and Stacey started to cry.

---

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

YBRBNF

[4017]Apr 16, 2010
    The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1
    1.The Sea Ghost/Smart Bob
    2.Glued Fish: Part 1
    4a.Love War The Airdates of new plots

3.Glued Fish: Part 2 (April 19, 2010)
    Plot: tomorrow

4b.MarshPATllow (April 18, 2010)

5a.Squid on TV or No? (April 24, 2010)
    Plot: April 18

Based on: Squid Got on TV episode of New Squid

5b.Honey Sculpture (May 1, 2010)
    Plot: April 18

Based on: Sculpture From Honey episode of New Squid

YBRBNF

[4018]Apr 17, 2010
    The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1
    1.The Sea Ghost/Smart Bob
    2.Glued Fish: Part 1
    4a.Love War

3.Glued Fish: Part 2 (April 19, 2010)
    Plot: Squidward finds a solution. To paste up to help clothes (glue is washed off with water, right?), But this does not help. SpongeBob goes to the magician who shoot damage.

4b.MarshPATllow (April 18, 2010)
    Plot: At Mr. Krabs new business - the production of marshmallows. Patrick hired for the post of cook and starts to make marshmallows in the shape itself. SpongeBob comes up with the brand name "marshPATllows" in honor of Patrick. MarshPATllows begins to enjoy such popularity, what with Mr. Krabs rooms are full of money

The Airdates of new plots

5a.Squid on TV or No? (April 24, 2010)

Based on: Squid Got on TV episode of New Squid

5b.Honey Sculpture (May 1, 2010)

Based on: Sculpture From Honey episode of New Squid

6a.Mr.King (May 2, 2010)
    Plot: April 19

6b.Killer (May 9, 2010)
    Plot: April 20

Based on: Mr. Mysterious Pockets episode of New Squid

jjsthekid

[4019]Apr 17, 2010

Well i hope you guys have been enjoying the last episodes of the Misadventures, because the finale is up after this episode. 70s would also like reviews too.

S4E7 (72)- The Morning After (3): Nicholas woke up, and saw Chenelle laying next to him in bed. He checked under the covers. Yep... neither of them were wearing clothes. His memory was hazy, but he was sure that they had slept together last night. What was even stranger was, he didn't regret it at all, and when Chenelle opened her eyes, the two of them started kissing passionately again, ready for Round Two of their casual little affair. For some reason, neither of them regretted their actions in the slightest. As their lips and bodies were pressed up against each other, it simply felt right. It was like it was meant to be. Both felt bliss as they made out under the sheets in Harold's hotel room. It was amazing. So wrong, yet SO right.

~~~

Stacey was in the hotel room with Adrian. When she got back from Couples Night, Archie wasn't there, and all his stuff was gone. So she just cried all night. She cried herself to sleep. And when she got up from her unfulfilling sleep, he still wasn't there, so she decided she should try to get over it, but she simply couldn't. She continued to cry, and because she was crying, Adrian cried as well. It made her feel extremely miserable. She just wanted to know where she was, so she could apologize. Something deep down inside of her told her that she may not be able to fix this. Call it intuition.... Because of that feeling her heart sunk. No matter what she did, she always loved Archie with all her heart, even if she cheated on him with some hunky guy who she felt nothing for. He was just that, a hunk. He wasn't even really a nice guy. Sure, he gave Adrian and all other children on the island daycare, but just because Stacey had no self control and kissed him. No matter what, Stacey's heart belonged to Archie Boss.

~~~

Archie rented out another hotel room, because he couldn't stand being in the same room as his unfaithful, lying wife. It wouldn't have been quite as bad if she had told him she cheated, but this way, having to hear about it from Yvonne... needless to say, it hurt. If he and Stacey did divorce, of course he would be there for Adrian. He was a good father, no matter what happened.

~~~

"You need to go talk to Archie," Yvonne told Patrick while they had a conversation in their hotel room that morning. They had a stressful night of worrying what was happening with Archie and Stacey, and Archie had just called the two of them.

"No," Patrick said. "It's NONE of our business, Yvonne."

"I know, but I feel like them fighting is all my fault," Yvonne said.

"That's because it is all your fault," Patrick quipped.

"Oh, what a great boyfriend you are," she said sarcastically, smiling a bit. "You're supposed to say 'No Yvonne, it's all Stacey's fault because she was unfaithful in a relationship. Oh, and by the way, you're the most beautiful woman in the sea and every night when we're in bed together, I wonder how in the world I got so lucky that I got you as a girlfriend. I'm blessed.' Or you know, something like that."

Patrick laughed. "Hmm... well I guess I can go talk to him. After all, Archie is my friend. He has been for almost four years now."

"Exactly," Yvonne said.

So Patrick left, but not before a quick kiss from Yvonne. Later, he arrived at Archie's room, where he saw his boss, just laying on his bed sulking. Patrick patted his shoulder.

"Patrick, what will I do?" Archie asked.

"I really don't know, Archie," Patrick replied. "This is up to you. It's your life. I've known you for nearly four years now, and you've helped me become a lot smarter and more mature. When I lived in Bikini Bottom I was stupid, and immature. I was the butt of all the jokes. Thank you for that. Unfortunately, I don't know what to tell you here. This is your decision. Not mine, not Yvonne's, not anyone else's. Just yours. Do what YOU think is right, and follow your own heart. That's all I can tell you to do."

"You're right, Patrick," Archie said. "And believe it or not, that was really the best thing that you could have said to me. And I decided, I want Stacey back."

("Light On" by David Cook [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOqJi8oujc4 ] plays until the end of the episode)

Archie runs out of the hotel room, and Patrick follows him, getting exhausted. The camera switches between Archie and Patrick running to Stacey crying in the hotel room. Until finally, Archie and Patrick arrive in the room. He picks Stacey up and kisses her.

"You need to assure me that kissing Don meant nothing to you," Archie said.

"Absolutely nothing, Archibald!" Stacey said, sniffling. "I'm so sorry for kissing Don. It was probably the biggest mistake I've ever made in my whole life!"

"That's what I wanted to hear," Archie said, and wiped away a tear. "Stacey, I love you so much. I don't care if you made one mistake, as long as you don't make it again."

"I love you too, Archie!" Stacey said. "I'm sorry for putting you through all of this. I was weak, so weak. So weak that I was afraid that I was about to lose you forever."

"I was afraid I was going to lose you..." Archie said.

"You'll never lose me," Stacey said.

"You'll never lose me," Archie said back.

---

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

jjsthekid

[4020]Apr 17, 2010

Hey guys, are you ready for the Season 5 premiere of The Brave and the bold?

MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold Season 5!

81. Team Galidor : Opening : MermaidMan gets word that Magnet-Man has invaded the old factory (From Season 3's episode Capture Plankton). Magnet-Man is there trying to invent some monster using odd objects. MermaidMan arrives with Mrs. Magic. Magnet-Man says," Hm.. where have your friends been?" MermaidMan is confused by this and he punches Magnet-Man. Magnet-Man says," Enough games!" He then smashes open some glass and grabs a potion. He drinks it and turns himself into a monster! He starts whacking MermaidMan with his giant Magnets and Mrs. Magic trys to cats a spell on him, but it fails due to his armor. Mrs. Magic then uses a spell and turns some electric rods on and MermaidMan throws a water-ball at him and he trips into the rod and gets shocked, turning back to normal. Mrs. Magic says," What did he mean by where have your friends been?" MermaidMan wonders, but arrests Magnet-Man.

Plot: The Sea-Con continues! After that break, the crowd returns to see more matches. In the distance, Mizzak and The Unknown Fish God leader are standing on top of the stadium watching from above. The Leader laughs and says," Fools. They don't know what i have in store for them.." Mizzak says,"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Do it now! He he he!" The leader says," Calm down young one, we still need more battles. What is powering the machine is battles. More fights increase the rage.." They both laugh. Meanwhile, MermaidMan, Blue Arrow, and Mrs. Magic wonder who is next. The Host says," Well folks, hope you enjoyed that break! The next match is.. Team Galidor Vs. Team Explosion!" Blue Arrow says," Who are they?" Mrs. Magic says," I heard Team Explosion is from New Kelp City. Team Galidor is from some old village." On Team Explosion's Side is : Drake (The leader), Ray (The Muscle), and Barbara (The Beauty). On Team Galidor's Side : Sir Gillion (The leader), Arter (The tallest of the group and the smartest), and Lance (The heaviest of the group and strong). Blue Arrow says," Boy this looks intense.." Team Explosion has Orange and Black suits, with black glasses. Team Gladior has Knight outfits.

The Host says," Ok folks, i randomly picked the first match and it is the Target Race!" Team Galidor sends out Lance first and Drake says," Hmm.. Ray you go." They get their pitstops ready. They get on their bikes. The first Match is Lance Vs. Ray. Ready, Set, Go!" They start shooting targets. Ray says," You guys may look tough, but you are no match for us!" Lance says," So you think little man. But wait until you see this! I use shield explosion!" Just then, a shield appears and it starts glowing and explodes at Ray taking him down to 2000 points. Ray growls and launches some explosions at Lance, and he manages to dodge 2 of them, but gets hit by the other 2 bringing him down to 1000 points! Ray then sends out some Bomb Monster with a clown like face and says," Bomb! Bomb!" It throws some bombs at Lance, but he blocks it with a Shield Monster. Though, it explodes. Lance laughs and says," You fell into my trap! I wanted you to attack that monster! Now i can unlease my power!" He then activates some odd gun from the back of his bike and shoots a bunch of Targets giving him 500 target points. He then makes a sharp turn and shoots Ray and he explodes! He gets blased down to 0 points and crashes. Barbara and Drake gasp. Barbara goes next and zooms off with her Pink Explosive Bike. Lance laughs and Barbara sents out some TNT bomb. She says," If you dare attack me, it will speed up the time of the bomb! You have 2 minutes!" Lance grins and summons out some giant grey golem. He orders it to smash her and it does and he shoots his gun at her. She gets bumped to 600 points. Drake says," Come on!" Barbara says," Fool, you now have 50 seconds! We're doomed!" Lance says," I'm not. You see, that golem monster has a shield ability. It's armor protects it from most attacks, so good luck with surviving your own blast." Barbara says," You little!" The time is now 10 seconds. Lance says," Well i better start shooting away! He shoots a bunch of targets and sees a blue one and throws his sword at it. He has 900 points. He trys to shoot a taget with his gun, but it is out.

Time is up! The Bomb is going to blow! The Golem shields Lance and Barbara says," Noo!" The Bomb causes some explosion (Well that is why they are named Team Explosion) and it explodes her own bike and Lance turns and makes her crash and he shoots the last target. He lost some points, but he still won. Drake growls and Barbara tags him. The Next match is Airplane racing. Lance converts his bike into a plane. Drake gets on his jet like plane. Like last time, they race to iceberg island. The race begins! They both start with 4000 points. Lance sends out 2 Golem monsters and Drake throws bombs at him without a warning. Of Course, that didn't do a thing. Lance says," I see you are desperate to win..heh." He orders the golems to attack him and they cause an explosion of his plane. His plane is going down! Drake says," What!?" The Plane starts steaming and coming down to the sea. It smashes into the water and Drake gasps. It explodes. And with that odd win, Team Galidor wins! Drake barely managed to surive and he is bleeding. Team Galidor is shown on the screen and MermaidMan says," Boy, these lads look tough.."

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts : Team Explosion (Drake, Ray and Barbara) and Team Galidor (Lance, Arter and Sir Gillion)
    Team Explosion is out.
    Goof: When Lance there was 10 seconds left for the Bomb, it wasn't there. But when it was about to explode, it appeared again.