We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes)

Goosebumpsfan2

[4041]May 1, 2010
    • level: 7

The Minorly Average Show

Season 2

1. Tom and Fred's Stupid Adventure

2. The Break Up/ Saving Private Tom

3. Super Dudes

4. Mermaid Man: The Brave, The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 1)

5. Mermaid Man: The Brave, The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 2)

6. Frankie-Stein/Close Encounters of the 4th Kind

7. The Minorly Average Zone

8. GhoulBusters

9. The Sea Monkey's Fin

10. A Minorly Average Christmas

11. Dan's Very Own Episode/Patty Hype (Crossover with Para-sponge)

12. So It's Come To This: a Minorly Average Show Clip Show

13. Fred Who? / Preschool Daze

14. Secret Agent Tom 2: Dr. Yo

15. Fred The Jellyfish

16. Tom, Fred, and Lou's Even Stupider Adventure

17. A Minorly Average Musical (Part 1)

A Minorly Average Musical (Part 1)

The episode opens up as Fred and Nancy are heading to a fancy restaurant for a date. When they get there, there are no parking spaces so they wait for another car to leave then they head in. But they have to wait like 20 minutes until they find a table.

Once they find a table, they order the food but the Waiter for gets the order wrong and they get something completely different then what they wanted. Fred accidentally makes Nancy's food fall off the table. After they eat the food, Fred heads to the bathroom and when he gets back he discovers that the check came and Nancy had to pay for it all by herself.

Fred drops Nancy off at her house and heads back to his house. Tom and Lou greet him and ask what's wrong. Fred tells them that he gave Nancy the worst date ever. He didn't want this to happen; he just wanted Nancy to love him.

We then get the first song. This song is called "I Just Want Nancy To Love Me". In this song, Fred sings about how he loves Nancy and wants to live his life with her. Tom and Lou wonder why Fred just randomly sang a song for no reason and leave before it finishes.

Fred heads inside and then decides he's gonna do it. He's gonna propose to Nancy.

We then cut to Minor Bottom Prison. Dan is in his cell when his Cell mates, Jack and Jon bag on him for being a goody two shoes. After 5 minutes of this, Dan gets mad and beats them up showing that he's stronger the n he looks. Jack sand Jon congratulates for doing something Bad and they invite to participate in a prison Riot.

1 Prison Riot later, all the prisoners are brought back to their cells. Jack and Jon thank Dan for the good time (Not like you that you sickos).

Dan then starts thinking. Should he be Evil like they want him to be or should he change and be good?

This brings us to Song Number 2. This one is called "Should I Change"? In this song, Dan reflects on his evil life and wonders if he should change. The other prisoners get annoyed by this and tell him to shut up.

We cut back to Fred's house the next day as he getting ready for work. In order to make more money to pay for a wedding, he decides to work some extra hours.

A few days later, he has the money for the wedding but he is exhausted because he's been working late nights. He heads to the Jewelry Store but it's out of business. He wanders around town for a few hours until he finally find a store. He buys the ring and heads out.

But then he drops it down a sewer grate. He heads down to the sewers and find the ring, Fred is then attacked by some underwater sewer rats. He escapes and takes a shower to get the smell of sewer.

The next day, Fred, Tom, and Lou all head to the Shell Shack so Fred can propose to Nancy.

Fred walks over to Nancy, gets on his knee, pulls out the ring and says "Nancy, Will you marry me?" But before Nancy can answer they are interrupted by a rumbling sound.

Then suddenly a weird portal thing opens up and Randy steps out! Fred asks him how he got back. Randy tells him about the universes collapsing on him. Tom says "That makes No Sense!"
    Randy replies "It's just a cartoon; it doesn't have to make sense!"

Randy says that now he has escaped he will take over the world and recreate in his own image!

Tom says "Randy sure is happy"
    Lou replies "And Randy's the Villain..."
    Fred says "And when the villains happy it always, ALWAYS means"

"VILLAIN SONG" they scream.

And then we get song number 3. As Fred said, this is a villain song by Randy. In this song, Randy sings about how he will take over the entire universe and kill Tom, Fred, and Lou . During the song, the world slowly becomes dark and dreary and everything has Randy's face on it.

After the song is over Tom says…."This.... could be trouble"

END OF PART 1

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jjsthekid

[4042]May 2, 2010
    • level: 21
    MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold Season 5!

81. Team Galidor
    82. Team MermaidMan Vs. Team Galidor (Part 1)
    83. The Dark Knight (Part 2)

84. Robo Invasion : Opening : In The opening, MermaidMan gets a call that someone has broken into the Factory. He gets on his bike and Lightning tags along with him. Just then we see Manray using his ray to pick up some Nucular barrels and he plans on using them for his machine. He says," Gah, MermaidMan! Take this!" He throws some at them and Lightning shoots a thunder blast at one and it blows up. MermaidMan slices the other one in half and it explodes. The gas starts to spark his ray and Lightning throws a spark at it and it blows up. He says," Well MermaidMan, you may have won today.. but I'll be back!" MermaidMan throws a water-ball at him and he then says," But first i will faint.."

Plot : After the intense match with Blue Arrow and Sir Gillion, there is 1 match left. Arter is about to get ready, but then We see an explosion! Everyone wonders what is going on. The Host says," Everyone! Escape the building now! An invasion of robots are coming!" Everyone starts panicing. MermaidMna wonders what is going on and he gets on his bike. Blue Arrow says," Wait for me!" Barnacle Boy trys to get to his bike, but his arm hurts. Just then, 2 Little Fish say," Mr. Barnacle Boy, please rest. You don't feel good.." Just then, Lightning says," I'll help too!" Star Gal, Animal King, Quickster (Spongebobb), Elastic Wasteband (Patrick), and Squidward just goes," Meh.." MermaidMan says," Ok, we will make Teams to stop these robots. Team A will be Me, Star Gal, and Lightning. We will cover the bridge. Team B will be Blue Arrow and Animal King. They will cover downtown. Team C will be Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward. They will cover the upper town and some of the lake and mountain." Squidward says," W-What?! Why me? Oh forget it.." Everyone starts racing away and Lightning says," My map says Some of them are on the bridge." MermaidMan says," Right, let's go." They come to the bridge and see Cad (Team Shapeshifter's Leader) getting attacked by some robots. They are using The Battle Devices from the Sea-Con, so they will have to use them. Cad gets blasted down to 0 points and the army laughs. He explodes. Cad says," MermaidMan, Help me!" MermaidMan says," Ok, we will need to activate Tag Battle Extreme for this. It is where multiple people are facing off against other multiple people. Get Ready!"

We see a robot commander with 4 arms and Orange Stripes. He says," You fools you think you can defeat us? Our leader will not accept that! Go! Go! Go!" He has at least 12 robots behind him. They are riding on bikes and they start battling. Star Gal says," Hey! 3 against 13 isn't fair.." Lightning says," Not if we work together. I summon Thunder Warrior! Use Lightning-Blast!" He shocks a robot (Oh and btw, like the Sea-Con, they all have 4000 points.) and Star Gal activates a spike trap and it blasts another robot. They both have 1100 points left. One robot says," I summon Guard Bomb!" Star Gal says," Oh no.. not that.." Lightning says," What is wrong with that?" MermaidMan says," It is a dangerous creature and it always hits you every turn. It is like impossible to defeat. You'll need to be super strong for this battle.." The robot says," Go!" The Bomb hits Star Gal and she gets bumped down to 4050 points. She summons a star Monster and it slices the robot and it gets blasted down to 0 points and blows up. Lightning says," Good Job!" He orders his warrior to strike the other one and he blows up. Meanwhile, we see Blue Arrow and Animal King fightning some of the robots and most of them explode. We see another Robot commander with blue stripes. He grins and blasts open the hospital. Blue Arrow says," No! He will get to Mrs. Magic!" They both run into the Hospital and he turns his hands into guns and starts shooting everything. Blue Arrow shoots an arrow at him. He kicks open Mrs. Magic's door and she is resting. He is about to shoot her, but Animal King summons a Jellyfish and it stings him. Blue Arrow punches him and he goes smashing into the glass falling to the ground. He growls and gets on his bike and escapes. Animal King summons a Giant Jellyfish and says," Ah ha! This will be my ride!" Blue Arrow says," How obvious.."

Spongebob dashes around around 4 of them and Patrick wraps them around. 2 more ride around the mountain and Squidward shoots fireballs at them and they blow up. Patrick says," Uhh.. How do you battle?" Squidward says," Blah! We're doing fine so far." Patrick throws one into a lake and The robots start running away on their bikes (So far, it seems like Spongebob's Team is having the most luck.) Squidward says," Ah what the heck. I summon Magma Warrior! Use flame eruption!" It then shoots flames at the robots and they all explode. Blue Arrow is on his bike and Animal King is on his Jellyfish Ride. They are chasing down to the commander who has 3 other robots with him. Blue Arrow says," Alright, let's start! I summon Arrow Bird! Use arrow-peck!" It pecks 1 robot and it brings him down to 4030 points. The robot summons out Sword Bot! It is a Red Bot with 2 giant swords. It slices his bird and it slices Blue Arrow bringing him down to 3000 points. The Mysterious Fish God Leader is watching all of this from above a Building. He says," Hmm. I can't produce anymore robots thanks to someone destroying my Rock Bottom factory..and I am out of the parts i need..What to do.." Animal King says," My turn! I summon Claw Beast and Sting Beast! I combine then together to summon Shock Shredder! Attack!" It attacks 1 robot and it gets defeated and slowly backs up and explodes. Spongebob alerts both of the other teams They have cleared the robots. MermaidMan is still on the bridge battling and another robot blows up. He says," Good, we are just about ready to.." Just then, the remaining robots summon out Guard Bombs and throw them at Star Gal and she gets defeated! Lightning says," This isn't looking good.." The Commander laughs and the other commander who is facing Animal King and Blue Arrow laughs. Just then, we see The Fish God leader and he is laughing. But just then, Placido (From Revenge of The Rench and some other eps) sneaks up behind him and The Mysterious Leader turns around and says," You!"

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

We learn about Tag Batte Extreme.
    Character Debuts : Fish God Robots, Fish God Commander Robots.

YBRBNF

[4043]May 3, 2010
    • level: 5
    The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1
    1.The Sea Ghost/Smart Bob
    2.Glued Fish: Part 1
    3.Glued Fish: Part 2
    4.Love War/MarshPATllow
    5.Squid on TV or No?/Honey Sculpture
    6.Mr.King/Killer
    7.Prehistoric Adventures/SpongeCake
    8.Marston/X-Man

X-Man plot:
    Patrick wants to become a ray man, so everyone can see right through him, and he too. Squidward says it's a stupid idea, but Patrick is going to the hospital. And so he became a chest X-ray.

9.Dr.Krabs/Squidward Going To Kelp City (plot: coming soon)
    10.Change of Sex/TBA Change of Sex plot:
    Patrick finally goes mad and decides to change the male-to female, but SpongeBob tries to dissuade him of this fact, but Patrick said that if he could marry a SpongeBob.
    Change of Sex notes:
    This is the only episode in the series rated TV-PG

THE STRANGER DAYS! (the horrors in The Big Bob Show!)
    12.The Mystic Mystic Story (plot: coming soon)
    13a.The Strange Day (plot: coming soon)
    13b.From The Grave (plot: coming soon)

Note: Airdates on spongebobspinoffs.wiki-site.com!

YBRBNF

[4044]May 3, 2010

The Big Bob Show

SEASON 1

4.Love War/MarshPATllow

6.Mr.King/Killer

8.Marston/X-Man

9.Dr.Krabs/Squidward Going To Kelp City

Dr.Krabs Plot: Remember the series Krusty Towers in the original show? So! This is a sequel! Mr. Krabs is building a hospital, but did not want to spend money on studies and so does the surgery in a hospital with no education. And it is sued. Mr Krabs to jail for ever.

Squidward Going To Kelp City Plot: After SpongeBob and Patrick finally bring Squidward, then it goes live in Kelp City.

10.Change of Sex/Last Day?

Last Day? Plot: Krusty Krab on the verge of closure. A new restaurant and picked up at the Krusty Krab of all visitors. Now, Mr. Krabs ready to give up the secret formula for plankton, but suddenly becomes known that a restaurant uses radioactive products causing mutations.

Edited on 05/03/2010 2:11am

4EverGreen

[4045]May 4, 2010
    • level: 44

I'm sincerely sorry for the epicly LONG wait from my last episode, but I have had a bunch of other things that I needed to do, and I had to get them done first. Thankfully for the moment, I have the time to write up Part One of my next episode of "Total Cartoon Action" for you right now! / Episode 2: "Welcome 2 the Jungle" Sniz is in the control room watching a bunch of TV monitors and says: "Last time on TOTAL CARTOON ACTION, 12 old contestants and 12 new contestants arrived on the set of the Nickelodeon Studios lot in Hollywood, Florida. They were expecting an easy cruise for their first challenge, but were all surprised by a HUGE monstrosity, namely, the monster named Reptar! But what the contestants didn't and still haven't realized, was that Reptar was controlled by none other than Spongebob's old nemesis, General Barracuda, hired by us in order to stir up the tension among the contestants, and provide drama the only way he knows how. And during the two team race between the season one Boom Vets and the season two Network Noobs, Blue Arrow and Judy Funny made out a LOT, Patrick frustrated Skipper to no end, Haggis McHaggis disgusted EVERYONE with his keister, while Norbert and Treeflower came to Stimpy's rescue by short-circuiting the Reptar machine. Stimpy was then able to save everyone from Spongebob, to Sandy, to Larry, to Pearl, and even Craig Mammalton, who had been trapped by General Barracuda's Reptar device. The Boom Vets got to choose the coolest of the two sets of trailers, leaving the Network Noobs fuming over their lousy colored red trailers. And that was only day one! What will happen today on day 2? Will Judy and Blue Arrow continue to make out? Will Patrick continue to frustrate Skipper? Will Haggis McHaggis disgust the contestants with his keister AGAIN? And will Larry the Lobster actually DO something in this challenge? Find out the answers to those questions and more on today's episode of TOTAL CARTOON ACTION!" / In the trailers belonging to the Network Noobs, the season 2 contestants are still sleeping, but one of the contestants, the now liberated half of Catdog known as Dog, is having a particularly interesting dream. He mutters: "Joy, happiness, nothing but pure freedom." And the camera crew that is the Fairy Godparents from "The Fairly Oddparents" use their magical cameras to view Dog's dream. Dog is running through a field of flowers to the top of a hill, wearing leisurely clothes typical of the average Swiss gentleman of the late 1930's and sings: "The hills are alive, with the sound of music. How I long to hear it's friendly tones." But then, the sky darkens, lightning strikes with a rumbling sound, and the hill underneath him morphs into the face of his brother, Cat! The Cat face menacingly says, "You can run away from me, but you can't run away from your past!" And the Cat face opens his mouth, revealing a big hole that begins to suck in anything and everything in sight! Dog desperately tries to climb away from the Cat's open mouth, but winds up getting nowhere, fast! He desperately says: "No Cat, don't! I won't become a part of you again! I can't bear being attached to you! You've caused me too much pain and suffering! Just let me GO!!!!" /

Just as Dog loses his grip and is about to fall into the Cat face's mouth, he wakes up to find out that he's only fallen out of bed. Marlene rushes to him and asks: "Dog, are you all right? What's happened?" Dog shakes off his slumber and says: "It was nothing Marlene, just a bad dream." / (Confessional) Dog says: "It took me a lot of work and a lot of effort on my part to muster up the courage to leave my brother Cat once and for all. I finally have a chance to prove myself without his help, and I can't afford to have any lingering thoughts of guilt of leaving Cat to be pummeled by those nasty, vicious Greasers to hold me back now! I have to stay focused, and prove to Cat that he needs ME a LOT more than I need HIM!" / Marlene says: "I'm very intuitive for a sea otter, okay? Skipper told me so himself. Out of all the sea otters Skipper has ever met, he has told me that I am by FAR the smartest he has ever seen. Of course, I don't know how many other sea otters Skipper has ever met in his life, but I'm digressing from the point I'm trying to make. The point I am making is that I can almost ALWAYS figure out when something heavy is weighing on someone's mind, such as my fellow team-mate, Dog. And I wanted to make a strategic, yet honest fact that I would be able to help Dog out with his problems in any way I could, no matter what those problems might be." (End Confessional) Marlene says: "You know, Dog, you don't have to face your nightmare's alone. If there's anything you want to share with anybody, you can share it with me and I won't tell ANYBODY else, not even Skipper!" Dog says: "Well, there is SOMETHING I want to share. Playing this game feels a lot of fun to me and everything, but it would be a lot better if I had someone who could understand who I am and love me just for me. I want to be with someone who doesn't want to try to change me, or mold me, or control me. I want to live the life that a dog is meant to live, and share my affections with that one, special someone who will always return those affections to me." Marlene says: "I feel you, Dog. Trust me, I do. And while I AM committed to Skipper, I'll work out something and see if I can't find someone like--." Rhonda screams: "GERALD!!!!" Gerald rubs his eyes and says: "What's the deal, girl? I was just dreaming about me and Beyonce Knowles drinking Pina Colada in a nice hot jacuzzi." Rhonda says: "Look, we can NOT wear our pajamas to begin the second day of competition. So I decided to check out our closet to see what I should wear on a day like this, and do you know what I found?!" Gerald says: "Let me guess, nothing?" Rhonda says: "WORSE than nothing! There is nothing but leaves hung on clothes hangers hanging in our closet!" Haggis McHaggis gets up and says: "Leaves on our hangers? What is the meaning of that?!" Sniz's private Asten Martin pulls up outside of the trailers, and Sniz honks his car horn loudly! Sniz announces through a loudspeaker, "ATTENTION contestants! Please put on the wardrobe we have provided you and step out to check your surroundings! I think you will be pleasantly surprised!" (Confessional) Sandy Cheeks says: "I HATE it when Sniz says that it will be something that 'pleasantly' surprises us. It always means something that is aimed to humiliate and/or degrade our self-esteem." / Sniz says: "I refute what Sandy Cheeks says. It's anything that's 'exciting' that humiliates and degrades a contestant's self-esteem. Whenever it's anything 'pleasantly' surprising, it always means something that's painful and quite possibly, life-threatening!" (End Confessional) /

Rancid Rabbit says: "I don't know WHAT Sniz has in mind, but I'm not letting some fickle fashion choice hold me back from winning! I'm taking the bull by the horns, metaphorically speaking!" Skipper says: "Spoken like a man with the same ideals set as mine!" And the guys quickly put on the leaf 'cloths' that don't exactly leave a lot to the imagination, and Marlene says: "Come on, Rhonda. Let's do this. It's not exactly like you're going to see anything that you haven't seen before. Besides, you might find it to be fun!" Rhonda says: "I don't have to wear leaves! I have a note!" Pearl says: "Lose all of your drama, Rhonda!" Rhonda says: "YOU'RE going to do this challenge?" Pearl says: "If it means being together with Patrick, than yes!" Rhonda groans in frustration, grabs a coat-hanger with hanging leaves and says: "I can't BELIEVE what my fellow team-mates want me to do! Just so they can have the pleasure of MY company?!" Blue Arrow and Judy Funny get up and are about to grab two coat hangers with leaves when Larry stops them! Larry asks: "And just what do you think YOU two are doing?" Judy says: "We're going to get changed so that we can join you in today's challenge." Larry says: "I don't think so! The kissing couple stays HERE!" Blue Arrow and Judy Funny both say: "WHAT?!" (Confessional) Larry says: "When I saw my leaves, I INSTANTLY knew that we were going to have to do a wilderness survival movie challenge, and in ANY wilderness survival movie challenge, the kissing couple is ALWAYS eliminated first! There was no WAY I was going to let those two lovebird IDIOTS mess up MY plans of winning $500,000! Uh-uh." (End Confessional) Blue Arrow says: "This might be it, Judy. We better make our time left, good!" Judy says: "That is so sweet of you to say." And they fall on the floor and start making out with each other again. Larry simply rolls his eyes and says nothing. / When all of the other contestants put on their leaves (it's the only thing they HAD to put on) they walk outside to find themselves in a CHANGED environment. Otto groans loudly and says: "Oh no!" Spongebob asks: "What do you mean by, 'oh no'?" Otto says: "It's an old Rocket family expression, and in this case, it means only one of two things. Either Sniz and/or Fondue forgot to do their gardening which allowed this mosquito infested jungle swamp to overgrow the Nickelodeon Studios, or Sniz and Fondue have dumped us out into the REAL mosquito infested jungle swamp of Florida, which would make us officially--!" Reggie says: "Watch your mouth, brother! I KNOW you don't have a quarter to put in the jar back home!" Otto says: "I would have 600,000 quarters right now if Sandy wasn't such a cheater!" (Confessional) Sandy says: "The only reason Otto says I've cheated is because I got the idea to make an alliance with Stimpy first during the last season, and that plan left Otto in third place. I still can't believe that ANYBODY could be such a sore loser!" / Spongebob says: "Anybody can be sore when they lose, but I sense a hidden ulterior motive to Otto Rocket's complaining. I'm keeping my eyes peeled to his actions, because I want to know what reason Otto could POSSIBLY have for being so angry with everybody here on this show!" /

Otto says: "Do you want to know why I'm so angry? Here's a hint. She's about 5'8 tall, has or HAD yellow hair, and could help me rip everyone else apart out of this lame game show in 2 seconds flat if given the chance?! (Camera briefly cuts) No, it's NOT a lioness with a bad haircut! I'm talking about Angelica Pickles! We made a plan to work together to get to the final three in THIS season, but then everyone else had to go and mess it up by ganging up against Angelica in the challenge that qualified ME but not her, to be in season 2 of this show! So if they're going to make MY time on season 2 of this show hard, than I'm going to make it harder for them to win against me for ruining my sure-fire plan of success! Because I can tell you one thing. Payback is a--." (Confessional Ends as Camera quickly cuts) Rocko says: "Let's just all relax. I've seen worse hazards in the Australian outbacks, or even the metropolis of O-Town. I can guide us through this." Ren Hoek says: "Who died and made YOU the tour guide of our group?! I've actually HAD Nature Show Documentary Experience! I took viewers to the Galapagos Islands and showed them the Lair of the Lummox! How can you POSSIBLY top that, eediot?!" Stimpy says: "Ren, I don't know if this is the time or the place for you to be biting off more than you can chew!" Ren says: "Stimpy, I would thank both you and your son VERY much if you would refer to me by my Documentary stage name of MARLON HOEK!" Stinky says: "Wow. Ren is in even a worse mood than usual." Lil says: "You're not kidding there. Somebody really put a bee in HIS bonnet today!" (Confessional) Stimpy says: "Look, I love Ren a LOT. Possibly more than any other straight guy with a son and a girlfriend could possibly find it to love Ren. The only problem Ren has is that he's inexplicably prone to random, violent mood swings. He's either really high-strung and downright vicious, or he's really miserable and depressed as if he feels nothing." Stinky asks: "Why do you think that is, dad?" Stimpy says: "I don't know, son. But for as long as I've known Ren, I don't think he's ever managed to last a week just staying happy. I almost have no difficulty at all being able to be a happy cat, which I why I get so attached to people I like. I know Ren has a good side. And I like to be with him, so that he feels more comfortable expressing it. When Ren does get happy, he gets REALLY happy, but his unexplainable anger and madness always keeps me at an emotional distance. I can't keep going on this way. I have to confront Ren and tell him that I need him to make a decision. He needs to decide whether he wants to keep me as a friend, or keep his violent mood swings." Stinky says: "Do you really think we can go through with this confrontation?" Stimpy says: "Son, with you by my side, I'm sure we can accomplish ANYTHING!" (End Confessional) Norbert says: "Sniz, could you PLEASE explain to us already what we have to do so that we don't have to wear leaves anymore?! It's making some of my team-mates upset!" Craig Mammalton says: "Speak for yourself. I don't find anything wrong with having to wear this kind of outfit." Larry says: "It figures that you wouldn't! You don't have a lady you're trying to impress! But I am going to do WHATEVER it takes to make Sandy dump that pathetic Spongebob! I WILL get her to love me! She is MY dream girl!" /

(Confessional) Craig says: "Larry is actually a complicated guy with complicated feelings. It may not look like it, but professional models and/or bodybuilder's like Larry have feelings to. We stare at them in admiration all day long, aspiring to have their looks, charisma, and charm. But they also have their dreams, their wishes, and their ambitions. My dream is to one day be as strong and charming as Larry the Lobster. My mom says that if I concentrate REALLY hard, all my dreams will come true!" (End Confessional) Sniz, still in his Asten Martin says: "All right, contestants. I thought you might enjoy the breeze, but because you INSIST on it, we'll skip the acclimation period." Patrick asks: "Acclimation period?" Pearl says: "That's how Ed Harris got used to the extreme ocean depths in the 1989 movie, THE ABYSS." Patrick says: "Oh!" Sniz says: "Anyways, you contestants are currently located in the GLORIOUS swamps that is better known as The EverGlades National Park!" Otto says: "Just so long as we don't run into that stupid amusement park created by our company's rival, Salt Diss-Me!" Sandy says: "You got the name wrong, Einstein." Otto says: "Don't patronize me!" Sniz says: "You won't be running into any amusement park. As you might have already guessed, today's challenge will revolve around the Wilderness Survival Movie Genre. The first rule of the most successful Wilderness Survival Movies is that there's little to no access to proper clothes, which is why you're only wearing leaves." Rhonda says: "You're just saying that because you wanted an excuse to see all of us practically naked, didn't you?!" Sniz says: "I love my job. The second rule of the Wilderness Survival Movie is that there are dangerous man AND animal eating creatures out there that would love to make a meal out of you. To get back to the civilization that is the Nickelodeon Studios, you will have to utilize the GPS devices we have supplied you to find your way back to the lot where you will find your real trailers with your real clothes waiting for you." Rancid says: "But that doesn't make any sense! Why give us access to a GPS but not our clothes?!" Sniz says: "It's movie logic. I didn't come up with it. Consult Fondue, he's the expert. The winning team will be the one team that gets back to the Nickelodeon Studios lot first. Not only will their team be safe from tonight's bonfire elimination, they'll be the only team that is allowed to eat a fancy buffet dinner provided by the excellent Fairy cooks of Fairy World. The winners get to keep their team-mates, and the losers only get to keep their hunger! I have to go back to the Nickelodeon Studios now, but I'll be waiting for you. Oh, and one last word of warning. Watch out for cannibal head-hunters. They could be lurking anywhere!" And Sniz drives away with the fake trailers in tow, not realizing Judy and Blue Arrow are still inside of them. Haggis McHaggis says: "That's just great! We're nearly nude and NOW we have to worry about cannibal head-hunters in addition to the dangerous animals of the Florida Everglades Swamp?!" Susie says: "This show just keeps getting crueler and crueler to us ALL the time!" / That's all for me for now, I'll write up the second part to this later! Enough said, for now!

YBRBNF

[4046]May 5, 2010
    The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1

4.Love War/MarshPATllow
    6.Mr.King/Killer
    8.Marston/X-Man

10.Girl Bob/Last Day?
    EPISODE "CHANGE OF SEX" IS BANNED!
    Girl Bob Plot: SpongeBob make a wish to spend one day a girl.

jjsthekid

[4047]May 9, 2010

81. Team Galidor
    84. Robo Invasion

85. Destiny Battle (Part 1) : Opening : In the opening, we see a bunch of Rench Members. Cragan says," Farewell you useless grunts. We have no use for you anymore thanks to our new robots." He breaks the mind-control switch. He says," We also got rid of the people we mind-controlled because we needed them so we could download Hero powers into the robots.." A rench says," How dare you!" Cragan then shocks him and he collapses to the ground. He laughs and says," Get out or die." Mizzak laughs and says," Leader! Leader! You should have seen what he did!"

Plot: Last time, MermaidMan and friends were battling a bunch of Robots. However, Placido confronted the Fish God leader. Placido says," Looks like I finally caught up to you.. Kreko.." The Leader (Kreko) says," You survived?!" Just then, we see a Flashback of Placido chasing Kreko on his boat Bike and a Snail suddenly came into the road and Placido turned sharply and crashed off the mountainside and fell into The Ocean. The snail was actually an illusion created by Kreko however and he laughs. Placido says," You should be lucky I found my bike.." "I was at the beach and saw something floating in the ocean, so I swam out and It was my bike!" Kreko says," I don't Care. You could never defeat My Fish God." He suddenly jumps off the building and a Helmet somehow comes on his head and he rips off his mask and and some armor appears on his body. Oh and he is actually a squid. He lands on his Plain Grey boat bike with odd patterns on it. He starts zooming off and Placido gets his helmet on and jumps off landing on his strange Bike as well. It is Dark Green and has sharp edges and a Pointy front. They then start battling each other. They both have battle discs. Kreko says," Fool! I summon Squid warrior!"

MermaidMan is still fightning the Robots on the bridge. He blows up 4 of them and Now the Commander is left. Lightning summons out Magnet-Warrior and it attacks The Commander bringing him down to 300 points. MermaidMan finishes him off with his Aqua Dragon (Meh, I didn't feel like wasting the time to include how he defeated the others, but he summoned out Aqua Dragon (Which is a monster) and blew them up). The commander summons out an Aerial Bot and it attacks lightning and he is down to 200 points. MermaidMan and Lightning both attack and he blows up. Blue Arrow and Animal King are fighting the other commander and they have defeated the other robots. Animal King's Sting Warrior attacks and he is defeated. They tell MermaidMan and he says," Good job. Stay there in case more come." MermaidMan rides his bike and sees Placido fightning The Fish God leader (Kreko). MermaidMan pulls in and says," Placido! Long time no see!" Placido says," I can't talk. I am fightning Kreko, The Fish God leader.." MermaidMan says," I'll help!" Placido says," No, I'm fine. He is beyond your level. However, If i lose, you must learn how to use Super Accel." MermaidMan says," Huh?" Placido says," Think. Just calm your mind like You would to summon a Hero form." MermaidMan does so and he starts falling asleep. He ends up in a white place and a Very odd creature is there. It appears to be a.. Fish God? It is like a Kraken. MermaidMan says," That must be the Leader's." It roars and MermaidMan now ends up in some Desert. MermaidMan says," What the heck is going on?" He sees a giant rock in a Valley and comes toward it. It is unknown what is on it. MermaidMan says" I-Is that the 5th Hero form..?" He touches it and Now ends up in some Electric like room. It is blank and just then, a Giant Lobster like Machine appears.

MermaidMan says," Who are you?" The Lobster Machine says," A Better question is.. Who are you?" MermaidMan says," I am MermaidMan!" He says," What was that rock thing I just saw? What it a Hero form? Whos is it?" The Lobster pinches its claw and says," All questions will be answered.. Yes, it is a Hero form. I cannot reveal who it belongs to however. I cannot Help you with your fight, but I will not Hinder you either.." It then zaps some beam at MermaidMan and it zaps His Hero form and it starts glowing. "You now have received The Ultimate Hero Form..Farewell.." MermaidMan says," Wait!" It then zooms away. MermaidMan wakes up back in the desert. He then wonders what just happened and he wakes up on his Bike! Placido is getting hurt badly and Kreko plays down a Card. It is the head of his Fish God : Krogall. He then plays down the first Tentacle Section. He then plays down the other. He then plays down the body! And now.. It's face! He then summons out : Fish God Krogall! It is a mighty Red Kraken. Placido gulps and summons out Bio Shocker! It is a robot with a Rod. He orders it to destroy his Kraken warrior. But Kreko laughs and a 4 Robots zoom off a building and corner Placido and ram him. Placido says," MermaidMan! Defeat Kreko!" MermaidMan nods and they start their Battle. They start with 4000 points. Krogall is still on the field and it zooms along the highway. Kreko laughs and says," Now.. you will witness the True Power of Kreko!" He jabs his sword into a slot in his Bike and it starts sparking and glowing. Some Tentacle rods shoot out of it and connect with 8 other wheels. It turns a Dark Red color and a Kraken like face is on the point. Some metal pipes connect with his armor and his Sword turns into a Battle Disc! The Green field around it is where the discs are played. He has combined himself with the bike! MermaidMan says," Oh boy.."

To Be Continued..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
    Character Debuts : Lobster Machine, Kreko (I know he has appeared alot before but he wasn't named then), and Fish God Krogall.
    It is revealed in order to summon a Fish God while in a Battle, there are 5 different discs for its Parts.
    Placido returns.

spongebobfan200

[4048]May 9, 2010
    • level: 30

Pisces Moon- Season 1

1.The Flashing Light
    2.Valentine's Day
    3.Spongebob's Potential
    4.Squidward's Corner
    5.Just Another Mirage

Spongebob and co. saw Patrick asleep, not getting up.

"Gee, Patrick is a heavy sleeper, why does this have to be a Moon Warrior side-effect?" Spongebob wondered.

"Awfully, I know Patrick, and there's one thing that'll wake him up," Squidward said, he later had a bag of Barnacle Chips. "No matter what, I'll take a Barnacle Chip…..AND EAT IT!-"Squidward continued.

"Mine!" Patrick said and took the bag. "Thanks Squidward, you owe me one."

"Whatever." After that, Squidward left the scene.

The scene switches. This time, it's not at Spongebob's house, it was at the Krusty Krab: eight AM. Spongebob was mopping the floor while Squidward, as usual, dozed off. Then, a letter arrived at the door and Squidward noticed it. He was surprised when he read it.

"Yes! Just what the doctor ordered!" Squidward said in surprise.

"What is it Squidward?" Spongebob asked.

"Like you don't know, I'll be outside," Squidward replied. Squidward went outdoors and….

"Yes! I've been invited to a reunion at Tentacle High! I have a feeling things are going to change, but I don't care," Squidward and went back inside, so he can pack up his things.

"Wow, what's the rush Squidward?" Spongebob was stilled confused.

"If you don't know, don't care, cuz' I'm having an important reunion far away from here," Squidward answered. "Squidward is out! Peace." With that, Squidward left the Krusty Krab again.

"I guess I'm in-charge of things," Spongebob said to himself.

The scene switches to Patrick and Sandy.

"So you're offering me a walk with you?" Patrick asked.

"To be more considerate, I want to talk, and it's about this Moon Warrior stuff I want to tell you about," Sandy said. "I can tell we're both rookies, maybe Squidward or Spongebob can show us a thing or two," she continued.

"Or Yin," Patrick said romantically.

"I don't know about you or this Yin business Patrick, because this is personal," Sandy replied.

Without a warning, Yang showed up/teleported close to Patrick and Sandy.

"Get out! We don't want your entertainment!" Patrick yelled out to Yang.

"What? Do you really suspect a Moon Duel right now? It's daytime, dumbass," Yang said to Patrick.

"What is it now Yang?" Sandy asked.

"Tonight, I want to have a Moon Duel with you and Patrick," he said.

"Will Yin be there?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah, of course, I know I'm suspecting a two on two, but don't be all googly-eyed over that chick," Yang said and left the scene.

"Man, I hope we learned what Spongebob has learned, but that's okay," said Sandy, "and Patrick, let's hope you don't get all stupid in the middle of this fight," she added.

The scene switches to Squidward and the entrance to Tentacle High. Squidward steps inside and notices some of his old friends, including Archie Urchin, Rodney, and some others. Squidward also saw Squidra.

"Hey Squidra," Squidward said gladly.

"Hey Squidward, I guess you changed a lot, right?" Squidra asked.

"Of course, let's go with that," Squidward replied.

Later in the reunion, it was 3 PM, Squidward and the others were having a feast. Squidward was surprised when Squilliam came in the room.

"Squilliam, He's here too?" Squidward thought. "Oh of course, he's my high school rival."

"From the years we've had in Tentacle High, I'd like to propose a toast, to anybody who's not Squidward," said Squilliam.

"You don't scare me Squilliam, I bet Squidward's showing his inner coolness right now," said Archie. "I'd say we propose it, to Squidward."

"Say Squidward, what's that black thing on your head?" Squidra asked.

"The truth is, I am a Moon Warrior, and I just became one," Squidward said. "Two Moon Duels in a row, and I won them!"

"I see Squidward, and it was also I, who has Moon Powers," Squilliam replied.

"How is that possible? You don't have a marking," said Rodney.

"It's in my unibrow," Squilliam answered.

"Didn't see that coming," Squidward thought. "Okay Squilliam, I can prove you how cool I am now, I challenge you at 7, just so I can see your Moon Powers," Squidward continued.

"Alrighty then, I'll be glad to see your downfall," Squilliam finished.

The scene switches to Conch Street, where Patrick and Sandy are, and Spongebob was about to walk home and he sees them.

"Patrick, Sandy, what are you doing?" Spongebob asked.

"Yang challenged us to a Moon Duel, and it's almost 7:00, he and Yin should almost be here," Sandy answered.

"Yeah, I've never imagined one duel with Yin," Patrick said romantically.

"Good luck," Spongebob said and was ready to see how Patrick and Sandy perform in a Moon Duel. Eventually, Yin and Yang showed up in front of Patrick and Sandy.

"You guys ready?" Yang asked them.

"Am I ever!" Patrick replied, just hoping to see Yin.

Before Patrick and Sandy's Moon Duel started, it was time for Squidward and Squilliam's duel, as the scene switches.

"Okay Squidward, let's see what you've got," Squilliam said.

In no time, Squidward's Moon Warrior armor was unleashed. Squilliam also managed to unleash his, but apparently, Squidward noticed that Squilliam's armor was holographic.

"Hey! Squilliam's Moon Warrior armor is holographic!" Rodney said as he noticed.

"He's right. It is a hologram, I think it's time to prove that Squilliam is a fraud," Squidward thought. "Okay Squilliam I'm ready for you!"

"Of course, my regular Moon Warrior thing is at the shop, let's see if you can handle my Moon Powers for change," Squilliam finished.

The Moon Duel against Squidward and Squilliam has begun. Squidward unleashed a dark blast at Squilliam, Squilliam ducked from the hologram and made it miss. Squilliam used an even stronger dark blast at Squidward; Squidward didn't stand up for 4 seconds. Squidward then tried a nova blast, which hit. Squilliam did the same. Squidward then went invisible, and Squilliam doesn't know where Squidward went, then Squidward bashed him. Squilliam wore sunglasses and unleashed something Squidward hasn't seen before: a seizure blast. The flash make Squidward tremble and hit the punch bowl. Squidward then used a dark blast which hit Squilliam.

NEXT SCENE: Patrick and Sandy's Moon Duel.

"Will it hurt?" Patrick asked Yang.

"By a ton of blasts and knock-out attempts, I guess it will, "Yang replied.

It finally begins, Patrick didn't know what to do, for 10 seconds, he finally unleashed a dark blast at Yang, then Yang quickly used his blade-erang at Patrick and he hit him. Sandy was about to use a light blast at Yin, but…."Sandy, no!" Patrick said and accidentally made Sandy hit Yang.

"I thought I could use Yin to try to keep Patrick unoccupied with his Moon Powers," said Yang.

The battle continued on. Patrick couldn't do anything, since he was immobilized by Yin. Sandy then used an aurora blast at Yin. Patrick's own distraction went out of his mind and didn't remember Sandy hitting Yin. Yin then used a light mist. The mist made Sandy doze off. Patrick then tried a nova blast at Yang, which hit. Yang then decided to make his attempt more painful than before, his blade attack caused more pain to Patrick. Sandy then finally woke up and tried her aurora blast at Yang. Patrick was immobilized again, then Yin used a moon attack to make Sandy hit herself: lightness and blood seeping veins. Patrick then hit Yang with another dark blast. Sandy got herself relieved and hit Yin with another aurora blast.

"Sandy! You almost destroyed her precious head!" Patrick said angrily at Sandy.

"Yin is not actually hurt Patrick, it's just a fight!" Sandy convinced to Patrick.

NEXT SCENE: Squidward and Squilliam's duel.

The duel against Squidward and Squilliam continued. Squidward attempted a dark and nova blast combo at Squilliam and it hit. Squilliam thought his seizure blast could be useful, then Squilliam used it again. But this time, Squidward didn't fall for it, as Archie threw a pair of sunglasses to Squidward. Squidward now unleashed another nova blast at Squilliam, while Squilliam uses his more powerful dark blast at Squidward. Squidward used telekinesis this time and decides to make the cake on the plate hit Squilliam and then Squidward used it again to make the table move and hit Squilliam. Squilliam was almost out of tactics and used another nova blast at Squidward. Like the previous duels, Squidward hid somewhere, and he decided to hide under a table. Squidward, from beneath, hit Squilliam with his dark blast.
    Squilliam notices Squidward is inches closer to him, Squilliam takes the sunglasses and does his seizure blast again. This time, Squidward hit the leg of the table; Squidward's tentacle was hurt with that attempt. Squidward used telekinesis again and used the punch bowl. Squilliam got hurt. Once again, Squilliam used the dark blast at Squidward. Squidward doesn't know why Squilliam won't give up. Squidward now notices a way to end this. Squidward used telekinesis and used something made of medal to hit the power switch to Squilliam's holographic Moon Warrior armor. The armor gradually disappeared.

"I declare this Moon Duel won, and not to you," Squidward said.

"I consider you lucky Squidward, but this is not the end," Squilliam replied.

Squidward quickly ran somewhere to get a bucket of water.

"Squidward, what are you doing?" Archie asked.

"I'll tell you: I'm going to reveal Squilliam as a fraud!" Squidward said and splashed the water to where Squilliam's unibrow was, the darkening to Squilliam's unibrow was washed off.

"Okay Squidward, you win! But I'm still filthy rich!" Squilliam said. He then announced a party at his yacht/casino. Everyone left except Rodney, Archie, and Squidra.

"Squidward, that was amazing!" Archie remarked.

"I know, I'm the man," Squidward replied.

"Yeah, and thanks for everything," Squidra said and kissed Squidward on the cheek. Archie and the others left. Squidward was still at the reunion.

"You've outdone yourself Squidward, you really did," he said to himself.

There was a moment of silence. Until the windows broke and revealed a plane with someone in it, The shady person came out and put Squidward in a spherical cage.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Squidward yelled. The shady person put Squidward on the plane.

NEXT SCENE: Patrick and Sandy's Moon Duel.

The fight still continued. Yang multiplied himself. Sandy was ready for it, but unfortunately, Yang managed to hit Sandy. Sandy then used her light blast at Yang.

"This isn't working well Patrick, we're still amateurs," Sandy said.

"Wow, for once, you're not smart at something?" Patrick wondered.

Still continuing, Patrick was still immobilized by Yin. Sandy decided to hit Yin with her aurora blast. Patrick was in shock and kicked Sandy. "Hey!" Sandy told Patrick to keep going. Yang used a blade-erang at Sandy this time. Yin then used the light mist again and managed to get both Patrick and Sandy asleep. Yin and Yang used their blades. Yang to hit Patrick and Yin to hit Sandy. Their attempts woke Patrick and Sandy up. Patrick used his dark blast and Yang. Sandy is still aiming for Yin, but Patrick accidentally made Sandy hit himself. Yang hid near a tree, and Sandy tried to her light blast at Yang, however, it did miss. Yang used his blade at Sandy after hiding. Yin attempted to make Patrick hit himself next, and of course, Patrick is immobilized by Yin. Yin however thinks she will forfeit so Patrick and Sandy would have a better chance to become Moon Warriors. Yin grabbed Yang's blade....

"Oh no, I've been hit, by Yang, go on Yang, go on," Yin said as she lied and pretended to fall down.

"What? Yin, you can't forfeit!" Yang said to her.

"You hurt Yin! Now you must die!" Patrick was really pissed now. Patrick got a hold of Yang and hit him without using his Moon Powers, while saying "die" over and over. Patrick then used his dark blast right where Yang's stomach was or so, and made a large blast of darkness. Yang was knocked out, officially.

"Wow Patrick, you've gone from stupid to freakish in this duel, can't you see that Yin is still alive?" Sandy said.

"Yeah, I'm fine," said Yin. Patrick was happy to hear that.

"Are we Moon Warriors now?" Patrick asked Yang.

"If Yin didn't forfeit, you two would have," Yang answered.

"Well Patrick did whoop you up, isn't that something?" Sandy asked.

"Fine! You two are commenced as Warriors #3 and 4," Yang admitted. "Let's go Yin," he added, then Yin and Yang teleported away.

"Wow guys, that was amazing, except one flaw," Spongebob said to Patrick and Sandy.

"Yeah, I know," Sandy said.

There was another moment of silence, the shady person with the plane came by again and dropped a spherical cage on Patrick and Sandy.

"Okay, whoever you are, wherever you are, I'll kick your @$$!" Sandy said.

The shady person dropped down and took them on his plane. Spongebob then ran to the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs was counting his money as usual and then Spongebob ran by.

"Mr. Krabs! This may sound crazy to you, but there's someone on the loose," Spongebob said. The plane with Patrick, Sandy, and Squidward broke through the Krusty Krab windows, the shady person dropped down again.

"I paid a fortune on those windows!" Said Mr. Krabs.

"Are you Spongebob SquarePants?" The mysterious guy asked.

"Yes," Spongebob answered. The shady person then caged Spongebob and put him on his plane.

"I just want to let you know, your employees aren't working for you at this moment, they'll be working for me," The mysterious guy said to Mr. Krabs.

"And what makes you think that I can make you do that?" Mr. Krabs asked.

"That's because I'm with the government, here's 500 bucks to pay off you and your employees' debts," he said and gave Mr. Krabs the wad of cash.

"Ok! You're free to go," Mr. Krabs said. The shady guy left with the plane with Spongebob and co. in it.

End of episode 5! Who kidnapped Spongebob and friends? Will Patrick learn more about his natural abilities? Will Mr. Krabs ever get some more customers? Find out next time!

---------------------

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Patrick and Sandy have their first Moon Duel and win against it, due to Yin's forfeit.
    Crossover with Wumbology/RalphWiggumsFan's Adventures of Tentacle High.
    Spongebob and co. get kidnapped.

Adventures of Tentacle High: http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com/current-spin-offs-f2/the-adventures-of-tentacle-high-t114.htm

jjsthekid

[4049]May 13, 2010

81. Team Galidor
    84. Robo Invasion
    85. Destiny Battle (Part 1)

86. Revived Terror- Fish God Krogall (Part 2) : Plot : Contiuning on the duel between MermaidMan and Kreko, MermaidMan takes a good look and at his fish god and gasps. He says," Wait a minute..when Lenton (Lightning's Master) was killed (see an older episode), Lightning heard from Derek that a creature killed him. Was it your creature?!" Kreko laughs and says," Maybe.." MermaidMan says," You monster!" Kreko rides on in his robo like form and tubes start giving him more energy. He plays one face down disc on his Sword Battle Disc and ends his turn. Placido is behind them being attacked by some robots and says," MermaidMan! Remember to try to enter the Super Accel!" Placido battles the robots. MermaidMan summons out an Aqua Striker. He orders it to attack Kreko's Squid Warrior and it gets destroyed, bringing Kreko down to 3400 points. Kreko looks up to his Fish God Krogall and he laughs. MermaidMan says," I can tell he is planning something from that laugh.."

While riding along, Kreko laughs and starts shooting Red Lightning Bolts everywhere! It attacks Buildings and breaks open glasses. MermaidMan says," How are the Lightning rods on the buildings not absorbing that?!" Kreko says," There are not normal Lightning Bolts. They have power.." He raises his red tentacle and shoots more red lightning and people panic. "This will help power the machine more and give me power.." he says. Mrs. Magic wakes up at the hospital room (Check a few eps back on why she is in there). She sees a crowd of fish watching the Lightning shoot everywhere. A little girl fish screams and yells," Mommy!" She says," It's ok." Kreko shoots a thunder bolt into the sky and it starts raining badly. An old fish sees MermaidMan and Kreko and says," What is that giant Red octopus?!" A doctor says," Everyone calm down. That old MermaidMan is trying to stop that bad guy." Mrs. Magic says," MermaidMan.." A red lightning bolt strikes the town center and blows up some boats. The mom fish says," It is not safe. We will need to wait before we go home though." The old fish says," Daughter, don't panic. It will stop soon.. I hope." Blue Arrow and Animal King look from an alley and wonder what is going on. We see Star Gal and Lightning on the bridge and Officer Percy arrives. He says," You 2! It's not safe. There have been reports of red lightning!" Some lightning strikes the ocean and a huge wave shoots out.

Kreko laughs even more and says," MermaidMan.. you were a fool to think you could defeat the leader of the Fish gods.." He pulls out a disc and removes the bottom part of Krogall and replaces it. He says," I replace Krogall Carrier 5 with Skriel (Mizzak's fish gid) Carrier 5!" It's bottom tentacles vanish and get replaced with Blue dragon like feet and they turn red and patterns appear. Mizzak says," WHAT?! How did he take my Fish God?!" He checks his deck and gasps. "That Kreko! How could he take my Fish God Skriel?!" Mizzak yells. Cragan says," Oh, be quiet and calm down." Mizzak says," ...Ok." Kreko then replaces Krogall Attack 4 with Skriel Attack 5 which replaces a section of tentacles with a blue Dragon arm and it turns red and the a Squid Staff appears in its tentacle Dragon hand (If your getting confused, I am too). Kreko laughs more and replaces Krogall Defense 3's tentacle section with another Blue dragon arm with a shield hooked to its arm and it turns red and the hand becomes replaced with Tentacles. 4 on thee Attack section and 4 tentacles in the Defense section. The Fish God's attack points raise from 2500 to 5000 (Yeah, Yeah, I know i'm ripping off Yu-Gi-Oh, but whatever). Kreko says," Alright, those are all the Skriel sections I will use for now." MermaidMan gulps and Kreko's new powered fish god attacks him and his monster, destroying it and bringing him down to 2000 points! MermaidMan's bike starts to snap a little. MermaidMan starts to feel nervous and has no other choice. He then realizes that Mermozaur is already on his disc, so he skips summoning it the other way and plays it down. It appears and yells. However, Mermozaur's attack points are only 2050 and Krogall's are 5000. MermaidMan then says it allows him to draw 2 discs and he can add 1 effect to it for when he summons it. He puts a disc under it and it replaces Mermozaur's sharp hand with a Sword, boosting him to 3070 points. It attacks Krogall, but Kreko activates its special effect! If it is attacked by a Hero form with points lower than The Fish god, it can absorb its power! It grabs Mermozaur with its tentacles and it disappears inside of its Red crystal core. It gains some more power and Krogall now has 6012 points! MermaidMan starts to feel dizzy and gasps..

To Be Continued..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Here are the parts of a Fish God : The Head, The Core, The Defense Arm, Attack Arm, and the Carrier (Which acts as feet).
    It is revealed Kreko killed Lenton.

jjsthekid

[4050]May 16, 2010

81. Team Galidor
    84. Robo Invasion
    86. Revived Terror- Fish God Krogall (Part 2)

87. Be Born, Nova Star Mermozaur! (Part 3) : Plot : The duel between MermaidMan and Kreko continues. MermaidMan is shocked that the Fish God absored Mermozaur. He feels powerless now. Kreko laughs and says," My turn! I play down a Squid Warrior. However, its special effect allows me to destroy it and play a Trap Disc. I play Spike Crush! It does take some damage at me, but it doubles the attack at the opponent!" A Bunch of spikes appear and crush both of them. Kreko now has 2700 points and MermaidMan has 800 points! MermaidMan gasps and trys to stay steady on his bike. Placido says," MermaidMan! It's not to late! Remember, Super Accel!" MermaidMan plays down a disc which is another Sword Sword. He can play 2 monsters due to its effect and summons out Aqua Jetter and Sea Viper! He then combines it together to form Vipqua Jet! It's attack points boost to 3500 due to teh Water Sword. He orders it to attack Kreko's Squid Warrior and it gets destroyed! It attacks Kreko bringing him down to 1905 points. Kreko laughs and says," Fool! Once Squid Warrior is destroyed by a monster that was boosted with a special item, I can resummon it and it Can steal the weapon that was used to boost the opponent's monster!" MermaidMan says," What?!"

The Squid Warrior now has a Water Sword and destroys MermaidMan's monster and he now has 450 points left. MermaidMan lets out a chuckle. Kreko says," Why are you laughing old man?" MermaidMan says," Kreko, you are the fool. If a monster steals the Water Sword, its special effect is that monster who stole it gets destroyed and it takes damage at the oponent!" Kreko growls and gets hit. He now has 1600 points left. MermaidMan says," That is not all! If the oponent has a remaining monster on his field, any extra attack points added to it are removed!" Kreko says," NOO! That means.. Krogall.." Just then, Mermozaur busts out of Krogall and all the Skriel parts are removed. But it won't go back to 2500 attack points! Due to it losing its arms and carrier legs, it now has 1500 attack points! Kreko faints on his sword disc. He gets up and plays a face down disc. MermaidMan says," Well, looks like Mermozaur is back and he doesn't seem to happy.." He orders it to attack and it launces a Water blast at Krogall and it's head is destroyed! It now has 1000 attack points. Kreko says," But wait! If the only thing left of a Fish god is the core, then I can redraw a part of Krogall! I draw Krogall Defense!" It's red core crystal with a body around it is there and so is the Tentacle section with some shields. Kreko then reveals his face down disc. He says," I reveal Natural Order! If I have lower attack points then the opponent's monster, and Mermozaur's is 4500, I can swap points! It takes 250 points away and gives it to Krogall!" Krogall now has 1150 points and Mermozaur has 4850 points. He then summons Spike Squid and ends his turn.

MermaidMan starts to fall asleep again and relaxes. He starts melting into the wind and sees a Creature like Mermozaur! It is Dark Blue and has a dragon like neck. It has huge feet and giant wings. It has the same sharp hand Mermozaur does! MermaidMan says," Is this an advanced form of it..?" He touches it and it goes into him and he wakes up. Placido says," Yes, you did it!" MermaidMan zooms very far ahead of Kreko and he says," What the?" Kreko growls and launches 2 tornadoes from his fins! They start wrecking boats and buildings. Mrs. Magic and the others are at the hospital and the windows break! That little girl fish almost flys out, but Mrs. Magic saves her. She says," MermaidMan.." MermaidMan then says," You messed with the wrong person Kreko! MermaidMan sees a glowing disc on the top of his deck and plays it. It's Nova Star Mermozaur! MermaidMan says," I play down Nova Star Mermozaur!" Kreko says," What?! How?!" I combine then together to give Nova Star more attack points! It grows slightly bigger and has a sharper blade hand. It has a bunch of starts all over it. Just then, he sees A spell Disc known as "Nova Star". It allows MermaidMan to turn Mermozaur into Nova Star Mermozaur! Placido destroys the robots and says," Yes MermaidMan! You did it!" Nova Star now has 6700 attack points. It launches a Water Beam at Krogall and its Core blows up! Kreko starts gasping and orders Spike Squid to attack! It launches some spikes at Nova Star and its Attack points lower to 5600. MermaidMan says," That does not matter. Its special effect allows it to destroy a monster that lowers its attack points and if that monster is destroyed, than another one will be destroyed!" Nova Star flys up and soars down and destroys Squid Spike and slices The Core of Krogall in half and Kreko screams and his points are 0! The wires start sparking and explode. He then explodes into a wall! All of the lightning and tornadoes disappear. Placio stops his boat bike and congratulates MermaidMan.

He says," Nice Job MermaidMan.. but that was not the real Kreko. He just used a robot to act and dress as him and probably gave it his discs. But good job activating Super Accel!" MermaidMan says," Well now we know what and who he is at least." They both ride away. Just then, Mizzak teleports to the scene and screams. He sees all 5 of his Skriel discs burned and crys. He picks them up and puts them in his disc. He says," When I get my fins on Kreko..!" The Real Kreko is up on a building laughing..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
    We see Super Accel and the ultimate form of Mermozaur : Nova Star Mermozaur. However, we still have not seen The 5th hero form.
    It is revealed MermaidMan was fightning a robot, not the Real Kreko.

DC-Dude

[4051]May 19, 2010
    • level: 26

NEWS: The 3D episode has been canceled due to budget-cuts.

Season 2:

14. Season's Greetings

15. Bella & The Beast

16. SpongeBob DivaPants

17. The First Step Is Admitting You Have A Problem

18. That's So Gay!

19. New Employee

20. Give Up The Fudge

When a new contest is announced of a Blonka Fudge candy having a million dollars in it, everyone at the Nautical News office is excited. But when Patrick gets a fudge back that feels bulky, everyone thinks it's the money, so through cartoonish gags and silly antics, everyone in the office tries to take it from each other. But after Bella gets it and sneaks off into another room, she finds out that there isn't any money in there. Meanwhile, Mr. James gets to choose what advertisements go in the commercials of the Nautical News TV Show, but he is baffled when all of the advertisements are really, really strange.

jjsthekid

[4052]May 22, 2010

81. Team Galidor
    84. Robo Invasion
    86. Revived Terror- Fish God Krogall (Part 2)
    87. Be Born, Nova Star Mermozaur! (Part 3)

88. Getting Back To The Game : Opening : In The opening, someone trys stealing an ancient weapon from a site where it was found. MermaidMan and Animal King arrive and attack! It is revealed the villain is The Moth! He starts spitting acid and flys around. MermaidMan throws a waterball at him, but it doesn't do anything. The Moth laughs and says" My new armor prevents water attacks!" Animal King summons a eel and it wraps around The Moth and shocks him and he falls to the ground. Animal King says," However, can it protect you from electricity?"

Plot: MermaidMan gets on his bike and rides back to the Sea-Con area. Placido is still in the spot where the fake Kreko was destroyed and looks at it. Just then, Spongebob (Quickster) and Patrick (Elastic Wasteband) arrive in a boat. We see Mrs. Magic come as well. Mrs. Magic still has a bandage however from her crash and says," Hey, aren't you that Placido guy MermaidMan told me about?" Placido says," Yeah." Just then, the Robot Kreko is mysteriously getting lifted into the air and it gets put down on a platform on a Ring above them. Mizzak, Cragan, and Kreko are there! They laugh and Kreko says," Looks like my robot was a failure, but no matter. Our plans are finished!" Cragan stomps on the robot and it explodes and he throws it into the ocean. Cragan shoots some green lightning at them and they dodge it. Mrs. Magic gasps and says," You! Your the one who made me crash!" She gets on her bike and goes fast up the ring ramp and flys onto the platform, but Cragan says," That won't help.." He grabs her bike with one fin! She jumps off and he throws her bike into the ocean. Spongebob and Patrick's boat comes riding onto the platform and they jump off and Cragain smashes the boat into the air with his fin and it explodes! Mizzak says," Kreko, can I have that robo sword Since you still have your own?" He says," Go ahead."

Patrick gets out his battle disc and he clashes with Mizzak again. Mizzak jams his sword into his disc and they start pushing each other. Mrs. Magic casts a spell on him, but it doesn't do anything! He says," My robes are like armor to me.." He scratches his beard. She then punches him, and he grabs her and her shirt rips a little and she gets choked. She says," Let me go!" He drops her into the ocean! However, she casts a spell that protects her and saves her. Placido rides up and turns his fin into a sword! He then cuts a piece of Kreko's robe off. He says," Enough games!" He makes a portal appear and all 3 enter and Mizzak says," Bye, Bye!" They all gasp. Meanwhile, at the Sea-Con, Team MermaidMan still has to take down Arter (From Team Galidor). Arter feels nervous, but laughs. MermaidMan says," Blue Arrow, do you want to go?" He says," Yeah! I just want to move on to the next round already!" This is racing one and Blue Arrow decides his to still use his bike. Barnacle Boy says," What else can your bike do..?" Arter has a armor like boat car. He says," I wish The boss was still here (Sir Gillion).." The Host says," Alright folks, after some delays, the Sea-Con is back!" Everyone cheers and Blue Arrow gets ready. Ready, Set, Go! They start racing off. Arter starts falling behind and he plays down a disc which is Metal Horse! Blue Arrow says," Hey, I remember that creature.. your boss used it on me." He orders it to attack and it stomps on Blue Arrow, bringing him down to 3400 points.

Blue Arrow summons Arrow bat, and Arrow Warrior. He then combines them together to form Aerial Arrow Attacker! He orders it to destroy his horse and it attacks and it blows up and Arter is down to 3200 points. Arter laughs and says," If a Metal Horse is ever destroyed by a creature that was combined, it allows me to activate Golden Knight and I can resummon Metal Horse and combine them together!" He then summons Magestic Knight! It is riding Metal Horse and it has 4500 attack points! It destroys Aerial Arrow Attacker and Blue Arrow is done for! He crashes and gasps. He tags MermaidMan and MermaidMan gets into the Mermobile and goes off. He summons Aqua Dragon and he says," If Aqua Dragon is summoned on the first turn, I can attack fast!" He orders it to use Water Pump and it attacks Arter, bringing him down to 2560 points. Arter laughs and summons Samuri Knight! He then says," Now I can active the Trap Disc : Dark Destruction! I destroy Samuri Knight and now I can use Dark Destruction to blow us both down to 200 points! But that is not all! I order my Magestic Knight to attack you directly!" MermaidMan gasps and the creature goes right through Aqua Dragon and MermaidMan is finished! Everyone is shocked by this and he tags Barnacle Boy at the pitstop. MermaidMan says," It is up to you. You can use my Mermobile." Barnacle Boy gets in it and knows he has to win. He summons Coral Warrior and orders it to attack Magestic Knight and they both explode! Barnacle Boy says," If Coral Warrior has lower attack points to then the opponent's monster, they both get destoyed!" Arter has 150 points now and Barnacle Boy has 3900 points. Arter summons a Golem Creature and activates Golem Summon! If Golem Creature is the only monster on the field, I can summon Golden Golem and combine then together to form Crystal Golem! It shoots some diamonds at Barnacle Boy and he has 2500 points left. His arm starts to hurt.

Barnacle Boy then summons Ice Coral Dragon! He then plays one 2 face down discs. Arter laughs and knows that 1 of those discs is a trap and orders his Crystal Golem to destroy the one of the left! It is revealed to be the Trap Disc : Ice Bomb! Arter laughs and says," That will have no effect. due to Magestic Knight's effect!" Barnacle Boy smiles and says," That other face down is the Spell Disc : Order of the Disc! If a Trap Disc is prevented from being used and I have Order of The Disc on the field with at least 1 monster, then it works!" Arter gasps and a giant ice shards come down and he starts exploding and his boat smashes into the wall and he is downt to 0 points! MermaidMan gives Barnacle Boy a High-Five and everyone cheers. Cragan says from his throne," Keep Winning more Battles Team MermaidMan.. the more you battle.. the more you will know.."

Notess/Trivia/Goofs

This is one of the few times MermaidMan loses a match.
    Team Galidor is now officially out.

spongebobfan200

[4053]May 23, 2010

Introducing........Z-Storm.

Z-Storm Season 1

1.Z-Storm Origins (Part 1 of 3)

There was a ship out in the seven seas; the location was from parts unknown. The ship was still cruising around the border. From above was a mysterious, metallic figure. It soared through the horizons and sees the cruise line. The mysterious object blasted the ship, making it sink. Most of the passengers evacuated immediately. Furthermore, some people were left behind. The metal flying object left the scene. The scene immediately switched to three guys at a local restaurant.

"I can't believe this, The Steel 200 sank last night, No one knows whoever, whatever, caused this crime," Bruce said, he was reading a newspaper article about it.

"Yeah, and I'm not seeing how I care…." Monique said.

"Me neither, but let's face it, do any of you have any spectacle plans for our summer vacation?" Bruce asked.

"Well, I do have a plan on escaping this city," Strezz thought.

"Tell me! What's your idea?" Bruce said impatiently.

"Okay, I'll tell you," Strezz thought for another moment," what if I said, I won that radio contest for a trip to Seaside Springs, and I have three tickets to it?"

"Shut up! You have three tickets to a special resort?!" Monique was surprised to hear that.

"Yeah, so we better start packing, you'd know the drill," after that, Strezz left the restaurant.

"Bruce, I'm curious, do you have a map?" Monique asked.

"Why? The map I have is in my Dad's Mercedes Boatz," Bruce answered.

"Okay then, see you at the presses," with that, Monique did the same.

"Does anybody say good-bye anymore?" Bruce said to himself.

The scene was now at Strezz's room, he was alone with three tickets to Seaside Springs. Then Strezz's cousin came in.

"Hey Strezzo, what are you up to?" Cousin Ben asked.

"Sophisticatedly nothing to do with you, Ben," Strezz replied.

"Nothing to do with me? Well, you didn't tell me you had free getaway trip tickets, smart for you to not negotiate to me about this," said Ben.

"And of course, I didn't even discuss the fact that me and my friends are escaping the city to go Seaside Springs," replied Strezz.

"You can't do that!"

"Actually I can, because you're a lazybum who needs a job," Strezz replied, "Speaking of that, I want to see if you can rely on your responsibilities with Gavin," Strezz continued and gave him baby Gavin.

"So I'm the household guy?" Ben asked himself. "But you can't leave me here with Gavin."

"I can, I don't know why I can actually be related to you, but you can call me a castaway right?" Strezz continued. "And we're not in the same species chart, for your information. So I have an eye on you."

"Whatever you say…"

"Whatever you say? I can't let you off the hook that easy, just get a job! The reason why I've been getting some allowance at the Inside-N-Outside burger joint is because of Monique's cousin's hourly raise, and I'm lucky I have a friend who lives with someone to be trusted and to have a job, also in generosity." Strezz continued. "Bye now."

With that, Strezz left the house, and ran to Bruce and Monique's street corner. Bruce was already there.

"Bruce, where's Moe?" Strezz asked.

"Still packing," Bruce answered. Minutes later, it was done.

"Alright guys, I just want to say this: I give gratitude for letting me on this trip," Monique said.

"But you don't thank us for anything, except this summer vacation we're planning," Bruce said to Monique. "I don't know why you're so willful for this vacation anyways."

"Well that's because of that honor student Zowe, she makes me so jealous and plans the most precious trips in the entire Poseidon Middle School student body," Monique replied.

"Plus, you guys wouldn't believe this but, you remember what I said about escaping this rat-hole?" Said Strezz. "No matter what, our trip to Seaside Springs will be our home."

"That's amazing!" Bruce commented.

"Of course it is, and for the fact that we're many steps closer to High School," said Monique. "But let's get going, cousin Gerald is waiting for us."

The scene switches to Monique's street and Gerald's van. They drove for hours and Monique's cousin dropped off the three at a nearest hotel.

"Thanks for the lift," Monique said over the street.

"Okay, so we have to arrive at Seaside Springs by train, the next train arrives in three hours," Bruce noted.

"Whatever, I don't like anticipation, it's such a suspense killer," said Monique.

"On the bright side, we're at a fun spot, and at this rate, Seaside Springs is so much better than that crappy city we've been living in for years, so let the fun begin!" Strezz convinced.

"Before we goof off, we need plans on our new home at Seaside," Monique referred. "First off, we need to count our allowance, I have 350 shiny pearls."

"290," said Bruce.

"230, that's all I have," said Strezz. "And at this rate, I'm spending this stuff on a dream board," he continued.

"And so it costs 120 shiny pearls, and at this rate, you'll only have 110," Monique referred. "Second off, we need to plan on jobs, since Ben is a lazy sack otherwise."

"True that. In that case, what is your plan on a job Moe?" Strezz asked.

"Smoothie shop, Seaside's specialty business," Monique answered. "You and Bruce think about yours," she added. "Lastly, let's see what we have for our salvages."

Bruce opened his suitcase, 1/3 of his had food, and then there were a few water bottles, an umbrella, gummy snails, and Z-Storm comics.

"Z-Storm comic books?" Monique wondered.

"Oh Moe, I shall prevail, the legends of Z-Storm shall truly exist," Bruce said.

Strezz opened his case, 1/3 of his had food of course, a surfboard, another umbrella, water bottles, and a cell phone. Then Monique's opened same food portions, few water bottles, a video camera, a camera, an umbrella, and a cell phone.

"This should be enough, now let the excitement begin!" Monique called out. Three of them were at the poolside. Monique was tanning and she eventually sees Zowe.

"Zowe, obviously an odd coincidence," said Monique.

"Sure, whatever, but I just want to say that you've outdone yourself on planning a trip like this," Zowe replied.

"I don't care, I'd still negotiate with you no matter what," Monique replied back.

"Well your friends are doing fine as well and maybe especially that Strezz guy."

"So let's get this straight, you like Strezz, right?" Monique asked curiously.

"Oh sure, Strezz is a fine guy, but I have to leave right now, but remember, the main attraction I want is Strezz," after that, Zowe left the poolside.

Bruce was having fun swimming around the pool as usual, meanwhile, Strezz got the new board with the partial allowance he had. Then time passed by and it was 2 hours after. The train was almost ready to arrive.

"Pretty much, two trains are going to arrive at this station, which one is our main destination?" Monique asked Bruce.

"We take the one at south," Bruce answered while looking at the map, unaware that it was upside-down. The two trains finally arrived at the station, and three took the one at the south, which is frankly the wrong road.

"At this rate, we'll be at Seaside Springs in no time," said Monique.

"Yeah, we're living the dream," Bruce replied.

Strezz looked out of the window, and saw something mysterious going 40 miles per hour. And part of the window crashed and the mysterious figure happened to be the demolisher of the cruise line days ago.

"You have it! Don't you?" The mysterious guy asked.

"What are you talking about? I have nothing to do….well on the other hand, just unveil yourself!" Said Strezz, he was gripped from the metal figure and is on the plains from the horizon of the train. The metal figure was revealed.

"You obviously have no idea, however, the name is Seymour," he introduced, "and don't wear it out either!" He stilled gripped on Strezz. "I'm here for my revenge; I know you're the next possession of Z-Storm's natural abilities!"

"Z-Storm? Bruce talked about it. Honestly, I have nothing to do with the possession of Z-Storm, and I don't know why you're after me." Strezz explained. "Blind search Seymour, whoever you are?"

"Hmmm, someone had the possession of Z-Storm, but that doesn't matter anymore, cuz' I have the feeling you're next, and you're the right guy for me to take revenge on," Seymour continued.

"Well, I did nothing. If it's a fight you want, then go ahead!" Strezz called out.

The unofficial fight was commenced. Strezz didn't do anything but run. Seymour got on his metallic object and grabbed Strezz and threw him onto a non-electric wire. Strezz jumped to see what chance he has to demolish Seymour, but Seymour flew and threw Strezz flat on the ground. The metallic figure's hand glowed fire, Strezz got out of the clutches and jumped somewhere and then jumped again to reach for the head, and got the helmet off. Strezz is now surrounded in fire. Strezz got on the wire once again and tried to think of a tactic, but unfortunately, Seymour crushed it, and Strezz landed in the non-burned area. It now cuts to some scenes where the electricity goes out. Strezz just ran now, but Seymour once again gets Strezz trapped. Strezz was done for, until the train hit Seymour. Strezz looked at the crushed armor of Seymour.

"……He's dead," Strezz thought.

"I'm not dead you imbecile," said Seymour. "But you ravaged my shield, but I'll be back," Seymour left the scene. Strezz manages to get back on the train.

"So, there he was, he said his name was Seymour," Strezz explained.

"Whatever, at least we're not one of him," Monique replied.

"What could be as atrocious as that is the fact that Chelsea dumped me," said Bruce.

"Chelsea is it? Well, everybody knows she's a retard said Monique. "Well just then, Zowe showed up and said something about you Strezz."

"Really? Zowe barely says anything about us," Strezz replied.

"Well, Monique is hiding something and I can see to it," Monique said.

Finally, the train stops at a beach somewhere, but it isn't Seaside Springs at all, it was a different beach, and it was foggy, Strezz and co. are unaware that they are in the wrong location, by the fact that their map was upside-down.
    ------------------------------

I'll break up the episode right here.

YBRBNF

[4054]May 28, 2010
    The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1

4.Love War/MarshPATllow
    6.Mr.King/Killer
    8.Marston/X-Man
    10.Girl Bob/Last Day?

11.Time Machine/Day of Sadness and Sorrow
    Time Machine: Sandy invents a time machine and it appears from the prehistoric ancestor of Sandy.

Day of Sadness and Sorrow: Gary finds himself in a hospital because of poisoning.

12.The Mystic Mystic Story
    The Mystic Mystic Story: SpongeBob wrote the novel in the genre of horror about the mystical invasion of vampires that would eventually make the Earth to Planet Vampire

YBRBNF

[4055]May 28, 2010
    The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1

4.Love War/MarshPATllow
    6.Mr.King/Killer
    8.Marston/X-Man
    10.Girl Bob/Last Day?

SEASON 2!
    14a.To Future (plot: coming soon)
    14b.Science Song (plot: coming soon)

YBRBNF

[4056]May 28, 2010
    NEWS!
    June 22, 2010 to be aired season 2 of The Big Bob Show and annouced season 3

YBRBNF

[4057]May 28, 2010
    The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1

4.Love War/MarshPATllow
    6.Mr.King/Killer
    8.Marston/X-Man
    10.Girl Bob/Last Day?

13.The Strange Day/From The Grave
    The Strange Day: After Sandy invents a machine dreams SpongeBob finds himself in a world of his novel. (See the episode The Mystic Mystic Story)

From The Grave: After watching a horror movie Patrick begin to dream rose from the grave zombies.

SEASON 2

14.To Future/Science Song
    To Future: SpongeBob wants to get in the future. And Sandy uses his time machine for the administration of SpongeBob in the future. But a year beyond the end of the world, and SpongeBob is stuck in the dark.

Science Song: In honor of Sandy Squidward composes a song about science.

15.Coming Son/TBA
    Coming Son: As a result, illiteracy Patrick accidentally wrote signboard Coming Son (instead of Coming Soon). Because of this, everyone thinks that it is for the son?

17.The Sponge Movie (plot: coming soon)
    25+26.Pirates! (plot: coming soon)

spongebobfan200

[4058]May 28, 2010

Z-Storm Season 1

1.Z-Storm Origins (Part2 of 3)

"Hello Seaside Springs!" Monique shouted out when she got off the train. Unfortunately, the place looked nothing like Seaside Spring. She then saw a sign saying Shellside Shores. "Bruce! Please tell me this is the right stop," she called out. Bruce got off the train.

"Hmm, that's funny, that sign says Shellside Shores," Bruce said, and then remarked, "Don't freak but, I think I turned the map upside down for some reason," Bruce then flipped it into the right position.

"You dumbass! We're in the wrong beach! It's not Seaside Springs, but Shellside Shores, oh please!" Monique held Bruce to the train wall like she was going to strangle him.

"Moe, temper?" Strezz said.

"Well….it's obvious we're stranded in a beach no one's inhabited in," said Monique.

"Uh, we're here Moe," Bruce pointed out.

"You don't get, remember what happened yesterday, the shipwreck incident?" Monique hinted.

"Wait, aw nuts, we're in hell! How are we going to live like this?" Bruce panicked.

"Well this is just great, I want to go home, well in the Seaside Springs term kind of way," Monique said.

"This is home," Strezz pointed out.

"What's that suppose to mean, it's not like we're going to be stuck here with survival skills, less people, and of course, this place is pretty nifty," Monique replied.

"Just our luck: our ride just left," Strezz answered. We see the train leaving the beach, and then Monique throws her case angrily.

"No need to panic, we always know what comes next, we need skills," said Strezz.

"Skill? We barely have still. All I can say is that the island's air smells like Bruce's socks, and the weather is very paranormal. If it's a beach, why is it so cloudy?" Monique wondered.

"Simply, one of us has to find food, built shelter, and put up a fire," said Strezz,

"I have an idea, you build a shelter, find food, while Bruce and I make a fire," Monique replied.

"God, why do I have to be treated like work?" Strezz wondered.

"And I don't know why I'm on Moe's side," Bruce and Monique then left the area to find wood.

"Well this is just great, we don't have anything to build a fire," said Monique after they found some wood.

"Well, my parents always said, two sticks can do the trick," Bruce replied and rubbed two sticks on the firewood pattern, nothing happen.

"Hmm, how about you build the shelter, I'll do the fire," Monique said. Bruce didn't care.

Bruce was later building shelter, it was a pineapple.

"Uh Bruce, isn't that a little too last season?" Strezz asked.

"What, do you expect us to live in a kumquat?" Bruce replied.

"I found some food alright, I'll finish the house while you and Moe continue the other two objectives," said Strezz. Bruce went back to where Monique was with the firewood.

While Strezz was rebuilding, something fell from the sky, which looked like a jacket. Also, Strezz was done building shelter, and then he notices the jacket that landed on the ground.

"Hmm, a piece offering, I'll worry about it later," Strezz then left the scene. And it was now at the waves. Strezz brings out his trusty new surfboard.

"How come I don't get breaks?" Bruce asked Monique.

"No idea, I would love to have one, but we don't want Strezz to see our slacking, keep kindling!" Monique ordered.

Strezz was now out there in the surf, with his board, performing a bunch of mind blowing tricks, Strezz was now ready for another one until something came for the unexpected.

"Look out!" Someone from above said out loud. Strezz bumped into that person and caused a wipeout. Monique and Bruce noticed it.

*Video Journal*

Monique: Did I mention Bruce came along with a video camera or something. This is a simple segment on our lives and expressions on this island so far. And so far, I want to go home!

*End*

"Uh, what just happened?" Strezz thought and saw that one girl. He was surprised.

"G'day Strezz," the person called out.

"Oh no, it's you, isn't it?" Strezz asked.

"Of course it is, your old friend Shazza," she said.

"Okay, pretty much it's good news we found someone, but she nuts for someone who knew Strezz," Monique thought.

*Video Journal*

Strezz: May I be the first to point out that…that Shazza person is some freak I escaped from years ago? Now I did. And so why did I transfer to a different school to get away from her? Well something that Monique said is that reason.

*End*

"Well it's nice to see you again Shazza, and I doubt that you know Bruce and Moe," Strezz greeted.

"For someone we don't know and what Strezz knows, how did you end up here? Its pretty luck we found someone like you," asked Bruce.

"Well, I've been stuck here for two years now, this is where I decided to live, but it's abandoned now, and I don't care," Shazza explained.

"Okay then Shazza, I guess this means that you have a house around here," said Monique.

"Sure do, I'll show you around that jungle," Shazza replied.

Moments later they have arrived at the hut Shazza lives. Strezz and friends went inside.

"Shazza, you have arrived," someone said.

"Hey there Sal, we have a couple of friends here, they're friends of Strezz," Shazza replied.

"Okay, now who the heck is this guy? No kidding," asked Strezz.

"While you guys were having fun before you got stranded here as usual, I got myself a friend named Sal, and then we eventually decided to live here together. I heard that he's a Shaman," Shazza explained.

"Weirder beyond reason, not buying your hospitality," said Monique.

"Whatever, but you three are still welcome to stay," Sal added.

"Yeah, your welcome," Monique continued. "Bruce and I still have something to do." With that, Monique and Bruce left.

"I think you have yourself a jacket there mate," Shazza said to Strezz.

"What's so special about it? I just found it lying around and I doubt that it does anything," Strezz replied.

"Rumors say that something special will happen if you bear it," said Shazza.

"Okay then, but what are you and Sal doing?" Strezz asked.

"We'll stay here, or might as well say that we have better things to do," Shazza answered.

Strezz was now at the beachside. This time, with the jacket on him, and Strezz, as usual, surfed around the waves.

"So, do you want to know about Z-Storm?" Bruce asked Monique as the scene goes to Monique and Bruce still struggling on making fire.

"Not caring," Monique replied.

"Well no matter what, Z-Storm is one of the most important structures of life," Bruce said.

"And how is that possible?" Monique is still not caring about his conversation.

"Z-Storm is a metallic hero that generates storms, and anything that has to do with rain and lightning conduction," Bruce continued. "Rumors say that a jacket is the main source of wielding Z-Storm, and rain signals that Z-Storm is ready for action! You see, Z-Storm is the night sky in our DeoxyDNA, the sunlight of the sunlight prince, etc. You will see Moe that Z-Storm is also an existing material of our life!"

"Wait, didn't Strezz find a worn out jacket in the beach, which I saw ten minutes ago?" Monique grew into curiosity,

"That depends, where there's rain, there's Z-Storm," Bruce answered. "Speaking of that, it looks like it's going to rain. Did I mention I'm a Weather Wizard?"

"You're just savvy, I believe anything you can predict can be true, if it was true, and then there's the time I'd freak out."

"My father is a weatherman, no matter what," Bruce was still explaining. "Still, we have to cancel this firewood project."

"Don't be so sure Bruce Gunther Coleman, It will eventually shine like the sun."

Meanwhile Strezz was still surfing and got out of the waves as soon as he noticed that rain was coming. But suddenly, it starting to rain and surprisingly, Strezz formed into a box, not noticing the jacket was doing it.

*Video Journal*

Shazza: I don't know what's wrong with Strezz these days, that mate looked more serious than before…and I can face facts when I saw that jacket, and that meant that it could be a alternative of Z-Storm.

*End*

Later, Strezz was inside the cube which the jacket activated. Strezz was surprised and unaware of what was happening.

"Where am I?" Strezz wondered. "Oh please, why isn't there a way out of this thing, I don't know it actually happened."

The box builded up more and was more like a suit of armor. Strezz also realized that he was being raised up by a chair. Plus, a way out was shown.

"My escape!" Strezz remarked. But suddenly, the helmet that goes with the armor fell on top and was stuck to it. "Crap." Then, bike pedal like controls moved up on Strezz's legs, and joysticks that appear to be controls of Z-Storm's arms appeared. "Okay then…I don't know how this thing works, but I have to find Bruce and Moe."

For some reason, the joysticks and pedals won't budge, Strezz tried several attempts, still nothing. Then a helmet appeared from the stem of the inside of Z-Storm and fell on Strezz.

"Okay, I'm not sure if that was still necessary, but I'm going to keep trying!" Strezz continued. Strezz, because of the outcome of Z-Storm's lack of movement, Strezz stomped on the pedals and from the outside; Z-Storm did the following, which meant that the helmet was the main battery for Z-Storm's controls. Bruce and Monique heard the stomping.

"What was that?" Monique asked.

"I don't know, I feel a disturbance," Bruce thought. "We should go inside, I'm getting all wet."

"Not so fast! We need to look for spare firewood, and Strezz, I haven't seen Strezz for half an hour," Monique said.

Bruce then spotted some spare wood, next to Z-Storm/Strezz. "Looks like I found some!"

The scene switched back to the inside of Z-Storm. "Hmm, maybe if my legs could do something, but still hoping to get out of this thing!" Strezz said and unexpectedly kicked Bruce with the firewood he caught.

"Didn't see that coming," Bruce said after he got kicked by Z-Storm/Strezz. Strezz then finally figured out that he can move a muscle now. He walked near Bruce and Monique, where they have the firewood.

*Video Journal*

Strezz: I totally didn't see that coming. I have possession of Z-Storm. Whatever that random guy said was right.

*End*

"Okay, seriously, I can't stop hearing the beach floor shaking, is it me?" Bruce wondered.

"I don't know, could it be because of that metallic figure behind us?" Monique asked.

"What are you talking about, that's Z-Storm," Bruce then thought for a moment and screamed. He then forced Monique to run from Strezz/Z-Storm.

"For once, you're right, but you still won't prevail, but I can't believe we've encountered Z-Storm," Monique said.

"Like I said, where there's rain, there's Z-Storm, but there's possibly someone in there," Bruce replied.

"Bruce, Moe!" Strezz called out.

"Just as I thought, someone in there must've eaten Strezz!" Bruce was in panic now.

"Let's revise: A jacket makes the wielder into the possession of Z-Storm's powers when it rains badly, Strezz had a worn out jacket that looked like that, voices that sound like Strezz from the inside of it, Strezz is Z-Storm!" Monique exclaimed. "You may be a Weather Wizard, but you're still just plain savvy."

"Should we keep running?" Bruce asked.

"Of course, for the heck of it!" Monique agreed. They both ran and left the scene with the firewood they collected.

"Oh great, they won't listen," said Strezz, then he found Shazza outside. "I hope she has belief." Z-Storm/Strezz then caught up with Shazza.

"Shazza, I'm trapped in, whatever I'm trapped in," Strezz said.

"Cool, it's Z-Storm! But you sound a lot like Strezz these days, is that an imitation you've been trying mate?" Shazza was unaware that Strezz was Z-Storm.

"Z-Storm, that's what I'm trapped in?" Strezz asked. "Anyways, it's really me Shazza, it's Strezz!"

"Okay then, that must mean that the rumor was true! But still, the only way out is if it stops raining," Shazza answered.

"How is that going to happen, I've seen the weather for this place many times, it rains commonly, but how is the rain going to stop?" Strezz wondered. Then there were no more drops of rain, clouds are apart from each other, partially, and a bit of sunlight was shown. Z-Storm was easily strapped off and into Strezz's jacket in less than 6 seconds.

"No matter what rumors are out there, they're starting to creep me out, let's go inside," Strezz suggested. The scene was now at Sal's hut.

"I told you Bruce, sunlight was going to kick in, and it did," Monique said.

"So all that explanation you're giving means that you're Z-Storm?" Bruce asked Strezz.

"Sadly it's true, if it wasn't, you could've considered me on Shazza's nutty side," Strezz replied.

"Z-Storm's possession is a valuable item from us Shamans, I knew that respectively," said Sal.

"By the way Strezz, I want to talk with Shazza without you," said Monique.

"Okay then, tell me when you're done confessing," Strezz then left the hut for awhile.

"Shazza, are you kidding me?" Monique asked.

"Kidding about what?" Shazza asked also.

"Are you kidding me that our friend Strezz is a lightning rod mutant?" Monique continued.

"Of course all of that is true, pretty much, I like the Strezz of today, showing his heroic justice," Shazza replied.

"Well you're looking at a non-Z-Storm wise guy right here, you do know Strezz has a lot to learn before showing his true heroic justice," Monique added. "So far, we have to handle how much Strezz takes in his risks of being Z-Storm."

"And how are we going to do that?"

"I don't know, tell me when you think of something."

The scene was now at the time of 9:30. Monique and Bruce were willing to stay up later to keep up their summertime activeness.

"You mates should get some rest, we have a busy day and we still need to build up our strength tomorrow," Shazza said.

"Whatever, I'll do whatever I want," said Monique.

"In the meantime, Shazza is right, I must be exhausted, so good-night everyone," Strezz called out.

I'll break up the episode right here.

YBRBNF

[4059]May 30, 2010
    The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1

4.Love War/MarshPATllow
    6.Mr.King/Killer
    8.Marston/X-Man
    10.Girl Bob/Last Day?

SEASON 2

15.Coming Son/I'm Shampoo Friend
    I'm Shampoo Friend: Patrick did not shampoo washes his hair and he thinks that if you make friends with him, then he would do whatever he wants Patrick. But shampoo is hostile.

16.First and Last/Band Land
    First and Last: When participating in a circular race Squidward remains at the start. So he was at the finish line first gave him a place. But since he did not go he was given last.

Band Land: TBA

YBRBNF

[4060]May 30, 2010
    The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1

4.Love War/MarshPATllow
    6.Mr.King/Killer
    8.Marston/X-Man
    10.Girl Bob/Last Day?

SEASON 2

15.Coming Son/I'm Shampoo Friend
    16.First and Last/Band Land (16b - plot coming soon)
    18.Krusty Films/Magic Voodoo (plot: coming soon)