We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes)

sbprsw

[4021]Apr 17, 2010
    • level: 3

Chef Spongebob's Kitchen Dreams is cancelled.I wasn't enjoying it very much. The first ep of my new show will be up soon.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sbprsw

[4022]Apr 17, 2010

Total Spongebob Island.

Ep 1.Arrival.

Scooter.Hello. I am Scooter,your host for Total spongeb...The campers are about to start arrivng.Here's the first camper gary.

Gary.Meow MEOW!

Scooter.[grabs translator megaphone]Talk into this.

Gary.I can't believe this is where we are staying.I knew I shouldn'tsign up for this.

Scooter.Glad you like it.Next camper

Mermaid man.Hello there.EEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!

Scooter.[with scared look on his face]Okay then.Next!

Larry.Hey man.Sweet place you got here.

[Spongebob, Patrick,Squidward,Sandy,Mr.krabs,plankton,mrs.puff,karen,barnacle boy,squilliam,Flying Dutchman,Pearl,King neptune,Stanley,Manray,Dirty Bubble,Doodle bob,Mindy,and Mama krabs arrive.

Scooter.Here's how it works.You'll be split into 2 diffrent teams.You'll try to win challenges so you won't get voted out.Eventually,the teams merge and evey one will be on their own.The team or people who lose the challenge will vote someone out.Since I'm too lazy to make a challenge you[points at pearl] have invincibility.

Pearl. Yippeeeeeeee!

[later Gary is spying on on other campers]

Gary.How come no one is outside!Wait is that Stanley?Coming out of pearl's cabin with a pass!He stole the invincibility pass![runs down to tell everyone]

Gary. Stanley stole the invincibility pass!!!!!![Everyone gasps]

Mama Krabs.Ha ha that loser is going home.

[campire ceromony]

Scooter.If you get a marshmellow you are safe.

Manray

Gary

Mr.Krabs

King Neptune

Plankton

Sandy

Karen

Squilliam

Mindy

Mermaid Man

SpongeBob

Mrs.puff

Flying Dutchman

Patrick

Squidward

Dirty Bubbble

Larry

Barnacle Boy

0 votes

Bottom 2.Stanley and Mama Krabs

Mama Krabs

7 Votes

Elimanated:Stanley

Stanley.Aw crud.I didn't even get time to give Scooter my doctor's note that I put in a random cabin.

Gary.[CONFESSIONAL]I knew it was a doctor's note.I just wanted to get rid of Stanley

Scooter.Ooh gary's evil side coming out.Stay TUNED FOR NEXT EPISODE!

sbprsw

[4023]Apr 18, 2010

Ep 2.Dock and roll.

Scooter.Wake up campers!

Gary.Do you have to use the Megaphone?It's loud and obnoxious.

Scooter. Okay first things first.Teams are...Screaming gophers Killer bass

SpongeBob Plankton

Mrs.Puff Sandy

Mr.Krabs Barnacle boy

King Neptune Man Ray

Gary Patrick

Mermaid Man Flying Dutchman

Squilliam Larry

Pearl Karen

Mindy Grandma

Mama Krabs Dirty Bubble

Gary.[Confessionals]I've got to form an alliance with people on my team.

Scooter.Your challenge is to build the dock because last night when Stanley stepped on it it exploded.

[Later while teams are building Docks]

Gary.Pearl do you want to go to the final 4?

Pearl.Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!

Gary.You're in my alliance.Spongebob will you and King Neptune join my alliance?

SB+KN.Yeesssssss!

Scooter.Okay teams time's up.

[Mermaid Man and Plankton start walking on dock]

Mama Krabs.Man Ray can I borrow your gun to shoot down Mermaid Man because he's annoying?

Man Ray.Yes.

[She shoots him down]

Scooter.Bass win Gophers lose!

Mama Krabs. Gary can I be in your alliance

Gary.No.

Elimanation Ceremony

Scooter.Marsh Mellows to...

Mr. Krabs

King Neptune

Squilliam

Mindy

Pearl

Mrs.Puff

Mermaid Man

Spongebob

0 votes. Bottom 2. Mama Krabs Gary

Gary.1 vote

Mama Krabs.I'll get you next time!

DC-Dude

[4024]Apr 18, 2010
    • level: 26

Season 2:

14. Season's Greetings

15. Bella & The Beast

16. SpongeBob DivaPants

17. The First Step Is Admitting You Have A Problem

Mr. James is going on vacation, and leaves SpongeBob in charge of handling the office. And when Bella reports on the news that ANOTHER fish has cheated on his wife, SpongeBob feels he should do something about it. So SpongeBob and Patrick open a Rehabilitation Center in the office and invite Tigershark Woods, Jellyfish James, and other people who had done bad things to come to the rehab. But SpongeBob and Patrick have a weird way of "curing" them (Think MM & BB III). But strangely, it works. When Bella finds out that they're opening a rehab in the office, she flies out to Coralwood to try to get Mr. James to come back and to scold SpongeBob and Patrick, but her plan fails. Meanwhile, Emma starts to think that maybe she does like SpongeBob.

tvguy347

[4025]Apr 19, 2010
    • level: 12

I thought I'd do a show purely for TV.com, so here it is. Ladies and Gents, Mystic Deception! Also another new show (which will be paired with this) will air tomorrow! It's called Workaholics and is based off of The Office. So, Mystic Deception:

(Camera shows a swamp. It then zooms out and focuses on a single dead animal)

Brendan Vega was walking through this muddy swamp late at night. Why, you might ask? Well my dear reader, he is a murderer. Or, a framed murderer. Brendan trudged through the woods, a shovel slung over his shoulder.

"Here?" Brendan said to himself. He then sliced the shovel into the gravely ground and started to dig. Mr. Jonathon had said the body was here. Was he lying?

"Brendan!" a voice called. Brendan's head flew up and he was staring into the eyes of his girlfriend, Sophia.

"Sophie, you know I have to do this," he muttered.

"You don't have to do anything! Come with me!" She started to walk towards him and Brendan backed away.

"No," he said firmly. "I do have to do this."

"You're being ridiculous, Bren. Come here!" Sophia was angered at her boyfriend's stubborn attitude, but she kept her emotions bottled up for now.

"I am not. Now please leave, Sophia! You know what happens...," Brendan said.

Sophia rolled her eyes. "That's a superstition the Knoll Brother created to scare Tori's little sister."

"No, Sophie. It's not."

"Brendan...seriously, you're starting to freak me out," said Sophia.

Brendan then looked up at the sky, and then back at his shovel. He then started to dig again.

"Brendan! Put down the shovel!"

He kept digging.

"BRENDAN!" He kept digging.

Suddenly his shovel hit something. He knelt down and peered into his hole he had dug.

"What's there?" Sophia asked.

Brendan was in awe.

"What's in there!" Sophia asked. Her voice was shrill with fright.

"Mr. Jonathon's body."

(Theme Plays)

(Camera shows brick building)

"I still don't get how he was in there," Lola said.

"Hmm," Jason said, biting on his pencil.

"Aren't we supposed to be studying?" Janine said.

"True, true. But how can we study when Brendan discovered a body?" Garrett exclaimed.

"Still, Gare. The substitute for Mr. Jonathon will be angry if he finds out we didn't study," replied Janine.

"Who's replacing him?" asked Tori.

Brendan and Sophia suddenly burst into the room.

"I think you guys should come look at this," Brendan said. Everyone got up and followed Brendan and Sophia up the stairs to the top floor, Mr. Jonathon's office.

"Look!" Sophia said. She pointed to Mr. Jonathon's desk, which was turned on.

"And..?" Jason said.

"He left it on...wow," said Lola.

"No, no, no!" Brendan said. "It's not plugged into the wall. Mr. Jonathon told me where to dig two days ago. His computer was still on. I came back yesterday and he wasn't here, but his computer was still on. Then I actually went to dig and-

"Wait," Garrett interrupted. "How did Mr. Jonathon know where he would die?"

Everyone was silent. A scream suddenly split the air.

"OHHHHMMMY-

"What was that?!" Jason screeched.

There was a gunshot and the sound of glass shattering.

Not a good debut episode, but expect better!

I DEMAND REVIEWS!

jjsthekid

[4026]Apr 21, 2010
    • level: 21

Are you guys ready for the finale of The Misadventures? 70s hopes you guys enjoyed his show and also says, he has a movie in store for the future, so it isn't really over yet. But here it is :

S4E8 (73)- The End: The end of an era. That era is the era of the gang being in Vacation Bottom. What happened in the months that were skipped?

Archie and Stacey take couples therapy, and patch things up.

Nicholas and Chenelle reveal that they are dating, and Chenelle quits her job with Jeremy.

Patrick and Yvonne get extremely lovey-dovey.

Yvonne and Chenelle become friends, and Chenelle becomes part of the gang.

Harold and Shelly break up, and Shelly leaves.

Everyone attends Calvin Clam's funeral.

Plankton is upset that Jeremy never does anything, so he leaves.

Now everyone is leaving. There are so many memories in Vacation Bottom. No one really wants to go, but when it's time... it's time. While leaving, Don comes near Stacey.

"Hey, hot stuff," he said.

"What do you want?" Stacey asked.

"You," Don said. "That time you kissed me... I haven't stop thinking about it. I want you. And I know you want me. I'm totally ripped. How could you not?"

"L-Leave me alone," Stacey said.

"I don't think so," Don said. His fin went towards her chest.

"That's enough of that," Archie said, and punched Don in the face. Don fell over.

"Oh Archie, my hero!" Stacey said.

"There's a downside," Archie said.

"What is it?" Stacey asked.

"My fin hurts like hell!" Archie said.

~~~

It was one week later. WaterFalls was the place to be again. Patrick was in Archie's Shop. A billion thoughts were rushing through his heads, but the one that was most pressing was his love for Yvonne. He had to make a big decision. What was their future? Did they have a future? Were they long-term, or just something that would end? He didn't know, but he knew he wanted it to be long term. How would he do that. While cleaning, he walked by something he found interesting. Engagement rings. He asked Archie if he could buy one. Archie gave him the store's most expensive ring for half-off, because they were such good friends, and he wished him luck with his proposal. Then, Patrick's mind went blank. Proposal. How in the world was he going to propose to Yvonne?

Later that day, he shared the news with Harold and Nicholas.

"Wow!" they both said.

"So how should I propose to her?" he asked.

"I know!" Nicholas said. "If I was gonna propose to Chenelle, I would put it in the bottom of a drink, and she'd be drinking it. Suddenly she'd feel a ring go up against her lips. And tada! Engaged."

"Great idea!" Patrick said. He left, going to make a reservation at the fanciest restaurant in town, Sir Fishwell Arlington's.

~~~

Yvonne arrived at Patrick's house. She was told to be ready for an evening of intense 'ronance' (she assumed the Patrick meant 'romance,' but didn't quite know the word). Patrick came to the door in a suit.

"Hey, stud," Yvonne said. "What's the occasion?"

"You being gormous," Patrick said.

"Ya mean gorgeous?" Yvonne asked.

"Yes," Patrick said. "That."

"So, shall we go?" Yvonne asked.

"We shall," Patrick said.

Patrick drove her to the restaurant. He had her sit down. He told her he was going to the bathroom, then gave the ring to the waiter, giving him instructions to put it in her glass of Fishy Cola. He did so, and gave it to her. "Thank you," she said. She took a big gulp of the drink.

Patrick was absolutely giddy.

Then Yvonne started choking. Her face was turning blue. She wasn't breathing well. Suddenly, Dr. Adrian (from the cruise) came and performed the heimlech maneuver. Yvonne coughed up the ring, and it flew right into Patrick's hand. She gaped.

Patrick got down on one knee.

"Oh, wow," she said between coughs.

"Yvonne, I've loved you since the first day I met you," Patrick said. "Since I first moved here to WaterFalls, more than four years ago, you've always been the love of my life. When I lived in Bikini Bottom, I was an idiot. I admit that. But being around a smart, amazing person like you changed that. For the better. Now I'm smarter, and a better man. And I don't ever want to be away from you. I always want to be with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone like you. No, not someone like you. You, Yvonne. And this is exactly why. The old me wouldn't be able to pull off a speech like this. But I'm with you. So I can. It's all because of you. Yvonne Starrina, become Yvonne Star. Will you marry me?"

Yvonne was crying. She tried to wipe away tears, but they kept coming.

"Oh, why are you sad, Vonnie?" Patrick asked.

"I'm not sad," Yvonne said, and wept more. "I'm really, really happy. These are tears of joy, Pat. And they keep coming, and coming, and coming."

"So does that mean you'll marry me?" Patrick asked.

"Ha. I thought you said I made you smarter," Yvonne said.

"What does that mean?" Patrick asked. "You won't marry me?"

"Of course I'll marry you, you big idiot!" Yvonne said.

"Oh," Patrick said. "Great."

~~~

One month later. Nicholas and Chenelle are getting more serious, but nowhere near the commitment that Patrick and Yvonne set for themselves.

Nicholas and Yvonne were talking. "You should ask her to be your maid of honor," Nicholas said. "She would love it. You guys are totally friends now!"

"You're right," Yvonne said. "We are friends. She's my best, and only, girl friend."

"Yeah!" Nicholas said. "So will you ask her?"

"Why not?" Yvonne said. "Shelly doesn't want to be the maid of honor anyways. She said she just wants to watch the wedding. Don't know why. She doesn't like being parts of big things. And weddings are definitely big things. I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with someone. That's definitely big. Huge. Mind-blowingly huge. Like, wow. Really big."

"Any cold feet?" Nicholas asked.

"Haha..." Yvonne said nervously. "No."

"No need for cold feet, Yvonne," Nicholas said. "You and Patrick are meant to be together. If you two aren't together, there's no hope for the rest of the couples in the entire universe. Not just the deep blue sea, the entire universe, Yvonne. You two are the greatest couple there ever was. When I think of a couple, I think of you two. When I look up couple in the dictionary, I think it should show a picture of you and Patrick. I mean, really, there's absolutely nothing to be worried about. When it's meant to be, you know. And it's not just you that knows it. Everyone knows you and Patrick are supposed to be together. Marriage was inevitable. It was never a question of if with you two. It was a question of when. And when is in about six months. And when it does happen... Chenelle should be your maid of honor. So get up off that chair and ask her. I'm getting really serious with her. Like, moving in together serious, maybe. No marriage."

"That's the most you've ever talked, Nicholas..." Yvonne said. She processed everything that Nicholas said. "You're right. I have absolutely nothing to worry about. Me and Patrick are destiny. Patrick Star is my destiny. I am destined to be Yvonne Star."

"Are you trying to convince yourself?" Nicholas asked.

"No," Yvonne said. "I'm really not. Believe me, our wedding will go off without a hitch."

"Without a hitch?" Nicholas asked. "So you won't be getting hitched?"

"Har-dee-har-har," Yvonne said. "You're soooo funny, aren't you?"

"Yes," Nicholas said. "Yes I am."

"Sure you are," Yvonne said, and rolled her eyes. "Well... I'm gonna go ask your girlfriend if she wants to be my maid of honor."

Yvonne left the room, and asked Chenelle. She thought for a while, and immediately accepted.

Chenelle hugged Yvonne. "Of course, of course! Who would've thought six months ago that I would be the maid of honor at your wedding to my ex-boyfriend?"

"Not me," Yvonne said. "That's for sure."

"We need to go get a dress!" Chenelle said. "I have no clothes for a wedding!"

"It's not for six months," Yvonne said. "Don't you think it's a little early?"

"NO!" Chenelle said. "Yvonne, you of all people know that fashion is key to anything. You're the most styling girl I know, so you definitely know that!"

"I guess you're right," Yvonne said.

"Don't be so modest," Chenelle said. "OMG, I have an idea!"

"What's the idea?" Yvonne asked.

"My family is rich," Chenelle explained.

"And...?" Yvonne asked.

"Geez, let me finish..." Chenelle said. "And I can get money form my dad so you can set up a fashion shop thingie! Everyone would buy clothes from you!"

"You mean it?" Yvonne asked. "A boutique?"

"Definitely!" Chenelle said.

"Amazing!" Yvonnea said.

~~~

A whole six months later, it was the day of the wedding. Everyone was there to see Patrick and Yvonne say "I do." Even Jeremy. He wasn't planning to ruin Patrick's life. He hadn't done that in a long time. He was actually rooting for those two lovebirds.

"The show needs to skip through the ceremony," Harold said. "Too boring."

"Yeah," Nicholas said. "It should just have couples romantically dancing to their wedding song."

THE SHOW SKIPS TO THE WEDDING DANCE

Patrick and Yvonne begin dancing to U2's "With or Without You" (listen to the song here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2xYpwe4ws ). Everyone starts dancing around them. And it was a cliche ending for all.

~~~

But it wasn't the end.

("The End's Not Near" by Band of Horses [listen here- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSg_iXpPjYo ] ) plays throughout the show's final scene)

More than a year after the wedding, Yvonne gives birth to her and Patrick's baby girl, Allison.

Yvonne and Chenelle open the doors to Yvonne's clothing boutique, where Chenelle 'supervises.' Tons of people walk in, including Stacey, who congratulates them.

Everyone in WaterFalls watches as Nicholas and Chenelle get married.

Jeremy puts his picture of Calvin in the trash, finally coming to terms with his death. But he decides he needs to do something productive. He gets a job at Archie's Shop. The feud is long over.

Everyone celebrates Adrian's second birthday.

Patrick and Yvonne kiss.

Words appear on the screen... "THE END'S NOT NEAR. IT'S HERE."

---

WRITTEN BY THAT70SGUY92.

jjsthekid

[4027]Apr 21, 2010
    MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold Season 5!

81. Team Galidor

82. Team MermaidMan Vs. Team Galidor (Part 1) : Opening : In The opening, Vortex and Weather Master take over the weather station and cause disasters. Vortex opens portals and Weather Master throws lightning into the portals striking towns. MermaidMan and Lightning arrive and Lightning throws some thunderbolts at them and Weather Master strikes back causing an explosion. Vortex opens a portal and Lightning strikes him into it and it explodes. Weather Master throws some fire at them and MermaidMan cools him down using a Water-Blast. He then gets arrested and the station goes back to normal. A Thunder bolt strikes them and MermaidMan gasps. He then stares at Lightning and he blushes.

Plot: The next round for the Sea-Con is here! The Host says," The next match is Team MermaidMan Vs. Team Galidor! Get prepared teams!" They set up their pitstops and Blue Arrow says," We are out of fuel for our machines!" Mrs. Magic says," I'll get some more." She hops on her bike and rides through Night City and heads off to the Gas Station. But then, Cragan happens to be standing on a building. She buys the fuel from the station and heads off. Cragan claps his fins and a Green Bolt hits her and causes a massive explosion! MermaidMan sees a cloud of steam and Blue Arrow says," Mrs. Magic!" They arrive at the scene and a Hospital boat comes by and they put her in it. MermaidMan visits her in her room and asks what happened. Mrs. Magic says," I-I don't know.. A Green bolt of thunder hit me.." Her parents are there and all of a sudden, Barnacle Boy is there! Blue Arrow says," Your ok!" Barnacle Boy takes off his cast and says," Oww.. come on.." MermaidMan says," You ok lad?" Barnacle Boy says," Yeah. I saw on TV you got far in The Sea-Con. Good job. But I also see Mrs. Magic is hurt. Should I take her place?" MermaidMan and Blue Arrow agree, but they ask," Are you sure you are ok from your crash (See a past episode from season 4 for more info on that)?" Barnacle Boy says," Yeah, I am."

They get prepared at their pitstop and Team Galidor laughs. Arter says," It seems they have a new member." Sir Gillion says," No need to worry. I have my own surprises in store. Lance, your up first." MermaidMan says," Barnacle Boy, want to go first?" He says," S-Sure." The Host says," The First match is The Sand Race! You will be racing on a nearby Sand Field using Dune Buggy Boats. Both Barnacle Boy and Lance rent buggys. They get ready and Barnacle Boy says," Ow!" Lance says," Scared Son?" They are at the start of the and field and the route is on the screen on their buggys. Ready, Set, Go! Lance speeds ahead and Barnacle Boy slows down behind him. He launches some spikes at Lance and that takes him down to 4010 points. Lance laughs and launches some stones at him and his arm gets hurt and He says," Aaah!" He lets go of the buggy and he gets down to 2000 points. Blue Arrow says," Come on Barnacle Boy! You can do this!" Lance grins and Barnacle Boy summons a Barnacle like thing. He orders it to wrap Lance and it does. He says," Every turn, the wrap will continue to hurt you!" The Barnacle Creature's wrap hurts Lance and it lets go. He gets taken down to 3000 points. Barnacle Boy then summons some Blue Spike fish and he combines them together! Barnacle Boy summons Coral Combater! It growls and has Coral shields and a Coral helmet. It punches Lance and he gets blasted down to 3001 points. They make it past the 1rst lap out of 5 laps. Lance growls and says," This isn't over yet you little runt.." Barnacle Boy feels pain and says to himself," This is going to be a long match.."

To Be Continued..

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Area Debuts : Gas Station, Weather Station.
    Barnacle Boy is back and Mrs. Magic is injured.

DC-Dude

[4028]Apr 23, 2010

THE FOLLOWING EPISODE WAS BANNED ON THE SPIN-OFF NETWORK

Season 2:

14. Season's Greetings

15. Bella & The Beast

16. SpongeBob DivaPants

18. That's So Gay!

The Nautical News office is shocked to see the new phenomenon of people pretending to be gay to get sympathy and jobs. SpongeBob is a little confused, because people would laugh at SpongeBob and call him gay in high school. So SpongeBob decides to do an investigation to find out why everyone wants to be gay and they all have really dumb reasons for being gay like "oh, celebrities do it!" And SpongeBob tries to show the town that some people who ARE ACTUALLY gay feel very badly that other people are using homosexuality to their advantage. Meanwhile, Emma and Bella are on duty to approve of products that the Nautical News Broadcast Show will advertise, but all of the products are really stupid (Think South Park's episode of Chinpokomon.)

spongebobfan200

[4030]Apr 24, 2010
    • level: 30

Adventures of No Name: Season 2

S2E1(21): Make Three Wishes/Fish Bits
    S2E2(22): Zapping Gelatinouses/Life Gives You Limes
    S2E3(23): Unknown Identity/Electric Escape
    S2E4(24): Jellyfish Philosopher/Fly on the Wall
    S2E5(25): Big Brother
    S2E6(26): Jelly Hearts/Interview With a Kevin
    S2E7(27): Jellyfish Can't Kick/Picture Day
    S2E8(28 ): Beauty Really is Skin Deep/Jelly Bully
    S2E9(29): N0.N0 Name/Tentacle Twist
    S2E10(30): You Want Action?/Friend Forever
    S2E11(31): Merry Squishmas
    S2E12(32): Paging Dr. No Name/The Club
    S2E13(33): Super-Sting/Lunch Break
    S2E14(34): De-Merited/Fear Factors
    S2E15(35):Migration Nation/Group of Ten
    S2E16(36): Oh My Kevin/Jellyfish Field Giants

Super-Sting: After a spontaneous trip to Mars, Brain picks up an unexpected moon rock. The moon rock shined and gave No Name and co. different and natural abillites. They formed a superhero team called J-Force. No Name- heat vision. Angler- super speed. Twelvie- super strength. Brain- Masterminding skills, and melting. Jellyfish Fields gets outraged by their mutant powers and No Name, Twelvie, and Angler unexpectedly get kidnapped by a villain by the name of Dread-cula. Brain is alone and sets his journey to free No Name and co. and stop that bloodsucker. It ends with Brain using telekinesis on Dread-cula and other smart stuff to defeat him, and eventually free No Name and co.

Lunch Break: No Name is sick of the old food service in Jellyfish Fields and convinces something better: food from "the open road," starting with the Krusty Krab. No Name suggests to rob the Krusty Krab to get their grub. The food became a special delicatese and more food from good restaurants were raided by No Name and friends. Unfortunately, some became fatter and the proprietors came to hunt down some of the jellyfish in return. However, Twelvie cares less about fatty food, and came to the rescue. At the end, the restaurants restored peace and Twelvie gave out a few exercise programs she decided to consist for No Name and others who got fat.

De-Merited: After a jellyfish themed game of badminton, No Name and co. stumble across a highly advanced jellyfish hunter: Badger. However, Angler, Twelvie, and Brain get captured by Badger. No Name eventually spies on Badger, who is seeking revenge on the Jellyfish Hunting Elites. His main plan is to turn jellyfish into dust, in addition, the device was a copy of the elite's jellyfish hunting devices. No Name takes patrol along with the background jellyfish. In time, No Name manages to reverse the device from stealing energy from Angler, Twelvie, and Brain and saves them. However, No Name targets another new enemy as he suspected.

Fear Factors: Kevin is once again fed up. He creates a scent to determine No Name's weakness. However, he now likely has the idea to spread it all over Jellyfish Fields. No Name is now surrounded with his fear of mimes, Angler, with his fear of math homework, and Brain with his cousin Rick. Twelvie has no affect, but is captured by Kevin along with the other fear infested jellyfish. No Name, Brain, and Angler seem to dodge Kevin's techniques after still being surrounded by their own fears. Fortunately, the effect had a time limit and lasted for 11 minutes, which snaps out the three and managed to free Twelvie and the others.

Migration Nation: Bored of the old lack of migration in Jellyfish Fields, No Name and co. decide to go to another district. The new district near JF is more convenient, more stalls, buildings, and more jellyfish. However, Angler is actually staying in Jellyfish Fields. Unfortunately, the new district is much more likely the perfect swarm, but No Name thinks the district is crowding him up. No Name accidently calls a mutiny, and creates a mob of jellyfish planning to vanish him forever. Angler comes to save the day and frees No Name from the clutches with his new jet pack. Angler eventually shows No Name and co. the renovations he made in JF.

Group of Ten: No Name is seen at the spy academy from EP 29, where his ocassional job is at. No Name hears news about ten new agents, unfortunately, they seem to be No Name's competitive brothers: Classified, Witheld, Invalid, Unknown, Private, Guardian, Block, Unavailable, Concealed, and Bob. No Name shows them around Jellyfish Fields, and No Name gets jealous of the most certain attention they get than No Name, in addition, getting Angler, Twelvie, and Brain into their attention center. No Name is later convinced that his brothers challenge him to a fight. No Name decides to stand up his way, and makes a giant hive with convenient gadgets. However, he realizes he can't be all ten until his friends showed up with a bigger advantage, and ran No Name's brothers out. Close call.

Oh My Kevin: No Name and co. aren't familiar with one of their jellyfish citizens by the name of Kathy. Later, Kevin arrives at Jellyfish Fields, and things get wierder. Kathy goes googly-eyed over Kevin spite the fact that Kevin is a jellyfish hunter. Eventually, Kathy wants No Name to set her and Kevin up on a date. No Name is not sure why Kathy likes Kevin, Twelvie replies the fact that looks are decieving. Kathy, however is providing the help from No Name. After Kevin replies the fact that he doesn't need that much commitment, so Kevin captures Kathy. But No Name manages to get ahold of Kevin and free Kathy before Kevin left the restaurant. No Name and co. convince Kathy that looks are decieving, but not the personality.

Jellyfish Field Giants: Brain is up to something again. No Name and co. see that there's a new ride at Glove World, but since all the kelp grow was fresh out. No Name, Angler, Twelvie, and Brain end up not going into the ride. After several attempts, Brain tries to convince No Name and the others that he's been working on a super grow potion, due to the killing of suspense No Name, Angler, and Twelvie grabbed the viles and became larger than you'd think. Eventually, Glove World is rampaged, the new ride was destroyed, Brain realizes that he can't run away from them forever. Eventually, due to the potion having a time limit, everything became normal.

Reviews appreciated!

YBRBNF

[4031]Apr 25, 2010
    • level: 5
    I'm sorry.

The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1
    1.The Sea Ghost/Smart Bob
    2.Glued Fish: Part 1
    3.Glued Fish: Part 2
    4.Love War/MarshPATllow

5a.Squid on TV or No? (April 24, 2010)
    Plot: Unknown journalists are invited Squidward on television. But why? In fact, what the journalists want an idiot who will do what the director ordered. Will journalists deceive Squidward?

Based on: Squid Got on TV episode of New Squid

5b.Honey Sculpture (May 1, 2010)
    Plot: When Squidward created his new sculpture at her dropped a jar of honey. The result was Honey sculpture. And from that moment Skidvard and SpongeBob start producing honey sculptures.

Based on: Sculpture From Honey episode of New Squid

6a.Mr.King (May 2, 2010)
    Plot: tomorrrow

Based on: new idea

6b.Killer (May 9, 2010)
    Plot: tomorrow

Based on: Mr. Mysterious Pockets episode of New Squid

7a.Prehistoric Adventures (April 25, 2010)
    Plot: April 27

7b.SpongeCake
    Plot: April 27

8a.Marston
    Plot: April 28

12.The Mystic Mystic Story
    Plot: April 28

rtivey01

[4032]Apr 25, 2010

Spongebob and friends:

1 The crying episode

2 out to shore

3 the wind

4 spongebob's The Shining

5 bikini bottom pledge

6 floride

7 stripes disease

8 tall, taller, tallest

9 spongebob spin off

10 goodbye earth

tvguy347

[4033]Apr 25, 2010
    • level: 12

Time for Episode 2 of MD!!!

Brendan saw Sophia's body..dead. Someone had shot her. But from where?

Everyone was crying. Janine was in Jason's arms. One of their best friends was dead. Or was she? She suddenly started to twitch.

"Get her to the ER!" Garrett screeched.

~ ~ ~

Sophia was lying in a hospital in a bed. She had made it, but barely. She was thankful. Suddenly she saw a girl.

"You deserve to die."

Then she saw Brendan. She was back in the hospital room.

"I love you Sophia," he said.

She saw the girl again.

"I will kill you."

She saw Brendan.

"Marry me."

Suddenly Sophia started to shake violently.

"Sophie?! HELP!" Two people raced in and stared at her.

"What's wrong with her!?" Brendan shrieked.

The person looked up and her face transformed into a hideous monster like sword fish.

"GAHHHH!" she growled and pounced on Brendan.

"And I was like-oh dear god," Jason said. He jumped on the monster's back and bit it. It howled in pain and flung Jason against a poster that said "Don't Take Drugs."

"TORI!" Brendan said. Tori, Lola, Garrett, and Janine raced in. Tori snatched a metal bar that held the shades up and whacked the monster in the face. The other nurse suddenly sprang into monster form and went after Garrett. He grabbed a laptop and threw it at the nurse monster's face. The monster dodged it, but tripped over Janine, who was sprawled across the floor. It fell against the floor and at that moment, everything shifted. The wall that separated the room from city cracked and flew out. The floor and the floors below it swung out and everyone slid.

Sophia's bed fell off the building with her in it.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Brendan said! The monsters tried to claw their way up but couldn't and they fell....

TO BE CONTINUED..

YBRBNF

[4034]Apr 27, 2010
    The Big Bob Show
    SEASON 1
    1.The Sea Ghost/Smart Bob
    2.Glued Fish: Part 1
    3.Glued Fish: Part 2
    4.Love War/MarshPATllow
    5.Squid on TV or No?/Honey Sculpture

6a.Mr.King (May 2, 2010)
    Plot: Patrick declares his home as an independent state and becomes king. Soon it expanded its "empire" and won the neighbor's house. Now to get to these homes will need a visa

6b.Killer (May 9, 2010)
    Plot: In Bikini Bottom comes a stranger, and SpongeBob suspects that he is a murderer, because he kind of terrorist. But, it was simply a higher authority.

Based on: Mr. Mysterious Pockets episode of New Squid

7a.Prehistoric Adventures (April 25, 2010)
    Plot: Plankton invents a time machine and sends all in primitive times, to steal the recipe for Krabby Patty. However, the car broke down and now no one will return to the present. But Sandy finds a way to invent a new prehistoric time machine and go back home. But it needs to find a traditional healer Jack Wood. He got stuck in the prehistoric world after his spell. Can be saved friends?

7b.SpongeCake
    Plot: SpongeBob buys a tonne of sponge cakes, but noted that the title is hiding his name. He decides that he celebrated star, once so-called sponge cakes.

8a.Marston
    Plot: Plankton came up with an idea, then you need to colonize Mars. But first planet to terraform. Plankton is the help of Sandy, and she agrees. Why Plankton need Mars? Again, for the retrieved recipe!

9a.Dr.Krabs
    Plot: coming soon

9b.Squidward Going To Kelp City

Based on: first epsiode of last show
    12.The Mystic Mystic Story

YBRBNF

[4035]Apr 27, 2010
    airdates of my episodes on spongebobspinoffs.wiki-site.com

jjsthekid

[4036]Apr 27, 2010
    MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold Season 5!

81. Team Galidor
    82. Team MermaidMan Vs. Team Galidor (Part 1)

83. The Dark Knight (Part 2) : Plot : The Battle between Team Galidor and Team MermaidMan continues on. Barnacle Boy has 2000 points and Lance has 3001 points left. Lance growls and says," Well, you have been lucky so far, but can you take the power of this?" Just then, a dark blob appears and Barnacle Boy says," What is that?" The Blob takes the form of a Dark Knight. It is Black and has red eyes. It has a hook on one hand and a sword on the other hand. He orders it to attack and it slices Barnacle Boy's creature in half and it attacks him bringing him down to 400 points. Barnacle Boy then summons out a Barnacle Bomb and it explodes at Lance and Barnacle Boy summons a Ice Coral Warrior and it shoots shards at him and Lance gets bumped down to 400 points. They are tied! Just then, they pass the next lap and they have 1 more left. Arter says," Lance! You Can do this!" Sir Gillion feels nervous and thinks.

Barnacle Boy is struggling to hold on and he manages to get ahead. Lance summons out a Golem Monster. He then destroys it and says He can now use his Swap Revive. He gets some points back and he has 600 points now. Barnacle Boy orders his creature to attack the Knight and it does. The ice cuts through the blob, and it freezes! Then it attacks Lance and he has 400 points again. Barnacle Boy says," Alright, time for some pain!" He summons out some Giant Coral creature and aa Coral Bat. He then combines all 3 together! They now form Ice Coral Dragon! Even though it isn't a hero form (Bet you were expecting that to be a hero form), Barnacle Boy feels that it is powerful. The Knight breaks out and casts a shadow at the creature. It freezes the shadow and the shadow slowly breaks apart and the Knight Explodes! It then attacks Lance and he gets blasted down to 0 points! However, Lance is still determined to get to finish. Barnacle Boy gets ahead and Lance starts to fall off course and smashes against the sand. Barnacle Boy's arm hurts and he crosses the finish line! Lance stops and takes off his helmet.

Blue Arrow says," Good Job! Are you ok?" Barnacle Boy says," Yeah, but I need to rest." Blue Arrow says," It's ok, i will take your place." He gets tagged and The Host says," The Next match is..The Boat Race! Get your boats prepared!" Arter is just about ready to grab the tag, but Sir Gillion takes it instead! Arter says," Boss, what are you doing?" Sir Gillion says," Change of plans." He converts his Spikey Machine into a boat and so does Blue Arrow. They get ready and Go! It is the same as last time pretty much. They race along the chains of Magma Island, Iceberg Island, ect. Sir Gillion laughs and sends out a bomb! Blue Arrow says," What are you doing?!" Sir Gillion says," This bomb will explode in 5 minutes. Don't expect to get lucky. Gah ha ha!" Blue Arrow then summons out a Arrow Monster and it attacks Gillion bringing him down to 4050 points. Sir Gillion says," Like last time, attacks will just speed up the bomb!" The Bomb is now turning red and it has 3 minutes. Sir Gillion then sounds out a Metal Horse. It stomps on Blue Arrow's boat and he gets bumped down to 3000 points. The race along the water and Blue Arrow knows the bomb will explode, so he goes faster and zooms by him. Sir Gillion says," Escape all you want, this bomb is like an Atomic Bomb! No hiding!" Blue Arrow then sends out another Arrow Monster and combines them together to form Arrow Warrior! It has a Arrow Sword and it slices Sir Gillion with it and he gets blasted down to 2000 points, which speeds up the time to 1 minute!

Blue Arrow then knows he has to draw this next weapon right, because if it is not the thing he needs, he is done for. He then pulls out a Weapon. MermaidMan says," Is that a smile or a sad face?" Blue Arrow holds onto it and says," It will only work for 15 seconds, so i need to time this right.." Sir Gillion orders his Horse to attack and it collides with the Warrior and they both explode. Blue Arrow has 2000 points and Sir Gillion has 700 points. Only 10 seconds are left for the bomb! Blue Arrow speeds near him and he wonders what is going on. Sir Gillion says," Stop!" He actives a shield weapon! The Bomb explodes! Sir Gillion's boat gets blased to the sky and a giant wave covers the fields near The Sea-Con. Sir Gillion is done for due to that explosion and has no more points. Blue Arrow speeds down safely with a green forcefield around him and he is holding on To Sir Gillion. Barnacle Boy says," Yeah, that is what I am talking about!" Blue Arrow flashes a mad expression to Sir Gillion and he gulps and runs away. Arter says," Boss, wait up!" The Host says," Well folks! 1 Round left! Who will prevail?" But then... we see The Mysterious Fish God leader on the building and he says," Now!" Just then, an invasion of robot fish come toward the Sea-Con Area...

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
    Sir Gillion is out.

DC-Dude

[4037]Apr 28, 2010

Season 2:

14. Season's Greetings

15. Bella & The Beast

16. SpongeBob DivaPants

18. That's So Gay!

19. New Employee

When Mr. James announces that a new employee is coming to work at the Nautical News building, SpongeBob and Patrick are afraid that they might lose their jobs, so when the new employee comes for an interview, they lock the person in a closet! Then, SpongeBob dresses up like him and goes to the interview and purposely says all the wrong things to sabotage the interview. But then SpongeBob realizes that doing this is wrong, and tells the truth, and lets the person out of the closet. Meanwhile, Bella is upset that their cafeteria isn't as good as the cafeteria upstairs, so she and Emma go on strike to get their cafeteria good.

spongebobfan200

[4038]May 1, 2010
    • level: 30

Pisces Moon- Season 1

1.The Flashing Light
    2.Valentine's Day
    3.Spongebob's Potential
    4.Squidward's Corner

Spongebob was setting his alarm clock to an early time. Time was passing by, and it was now 9: 25. Spongebob was astonished by the time. For some reason Squidward got up at that time. Spongebob and Squidward were dashing to the Krusty Krab. It was now 9:30. Spongebob filled his form at 9:30. Once again, Squidward was late. By one minute.

"Yes, for once, I wasn't late," Spongebob said.

"Squidward!" Mr. Krabs called from his office, "You're late again."

"But it was by one freaking minute!" Squidward replied.

"Whatever, you're causing me to lose money, and once again, you're on probation," Mr. Krabs informed.

*Bubble filter*

"How's probation, Squidward?" Spongebob asked.

"This is stupid! Mr. Krabs is still stupid enough to realize that a meteor out of nowhere got me Moon Powers. Mr. Krabs, he never changes," Squidward replied.

"Well, I could've gotten a miss on my perfect attendance on my employee record, but thank goodness that didn't happen."

"Spongebob, I thought Bikini Bottom is a wonderful place to live, but I'm taking new paths."

"In more specific note?"

"I'm swimming away," confirmed Squidward.

"Don't you mean run?" Spongebob asked.

"No, we're making sea references more clear and unusual, and yes I'm swimming away, cuz' it's all your fault, that Neptune damn Yang's fault, and my STUPID scar is overshadowing my beauty!" Squidward explained.

"But I'll miss you Squidward!" Spongebob blew into a river of tears.

"Hey, I just cleaned that floor! Anyway, how much did you miss Patrick, or Sandy? I don't think you'll need me after all!" Squidward continued, and fled the restaurant.

"No! Squidward! Mr. Krabs!" Spongebob exclaimed.

Mr. Krabs exited his office to see Spongebob.

"Squidward's swimming away? Then who's making me money?" Mr. Krabs worried.

"Let it go Mr. Krabs. I'm the one who's not letting go!" Spongebob continued sobbing.

The bubble filter screen goes to Spongebob and Sandy.

"I can't believe Squidward's swimming away," Spongebob told Sandy for his surprise.

"I know, you said it 6 times already," said Sandy.

"A lot of bad things are happening to me, Squidward's swimming away (Sandy: 7), Yang keeps following me, I lost two Moon Duels, and more. I just need to be more prepared."

"I feel your pain, but that doesn't matter, I'm going to see if Yang is around here."

"Really? You're going to battle him?"

"I ain't challenging him; I'm going to see if I can date him."

"Why?! He's a load of barnacles!" Spongebob was astonished.

"You'll see Spongebob, you'll see," Sandy said and went back to her Treedome.

The time passed by to 7:00, the Moon Warrior change has begun. Spongebob was walking with Sandy again. Luckily, they saw Yang.

"Hey, is that Yang over there?" Spongebob asked.

Without some kind of warning, Sandy clobbered on Yang and said, "I totally love you!"

"What the heck is that supposed to mean?" Yang replied.

"Um, so Yang, let's see if I can take you to dinner tonight," Sandy thought.

"Fine whatever, but I think you're keeping me off-guard," said Yang. Sandy and Yang left the scene.

"I guess I should work on some of those 'Moon Powers," said Spongebob.

The bubble filters to Squidward on a lone road.

"Dear Neptune, how much of my life has to be wasted on that porous freak, I don't know which road I should take, this is hopeless," Squidward thought.

"Hopeless you say?" Mr. Krabs asked as he surprisingly appeared in front of Squidward.

"Mr. Krabs? What are you doing here? Whatever it is, I'm leaving," Squidward kept moving on.

"I'm here to tell you, what's bothering you?" Mr. Krabs asked.

"Spongebob, Yang that keeps appearing at this hour, my activated Moon Warrior powers, and my scar. I've been….actually, I don't like to talk about it, I'm swimming away and that means I can't reveal anything!" Squidward explained.

"If Yang appears at this hour, why isn't he here right now?" Mr. Krabs asked.

"You're right, where IS he?"

The scene switches to an unofficial date with Yang and Sandy.

"So, what do you prefer, I think the food is delicious here," Sandy said as they appear in the diner.

"I don't know, I should be looking for 'someone," Yang answered.

"Forget it, let the stressful minds in your head empty itself and talk about how much you love me," Sandy replied.

"Oh my god, you're such a stalker."

The bubble filters to a scene where Spongebob was practicing his Moon Powers. He used his camouflage, his light and aurora blast too. And set up a bunch of targets himself. He thinks he might win against Yang now.

"I hope Sandy is doing a good job stalking Yang," Spongebob thought and kept on practicing.

The scene is now back to Squidward.

"So, you have to believe me Mr. Krabs, I have Moon Powers, and the scar on my head is the reason why….let's go back to Bikini Bottom! I'll prove it to you!" Said Squidward.

"I was hoping to see you say that, prove me right now. I'm not afraid," Mr. Krabs said.

Like Mr. Krabs said, Squidward decided to prove it; he used a telekinesis on Mr. Krabs and put him on the ground.

"Okay, I believe you," Mr. Krabs confirmed.

"Then that means I can show you Yang," Squidward grabbed Mr. Krabs and left the lone road, along with the scene change of Sandy and Yang.

"I don't know what the problem is, but this is too much," Yang said about Sandy. "You'd better hurry up, because I have a Moon Duel to perform."

"Forget the stressfulness Yangie, at least were here together," Sandy said, lying.

"You're seriously screwed and missing the point, I'm not going to stay here with all your pervy attitude," Yang replied.

"What are you talking about, there's no way I'm stalking you…." Sandy paused for a moment.

"Whatever the circumstance is, I'm busy with it, ciao stalker," Yang said to Sandy and teleported away.

Spongebob was still in the middle of his training, he kept going until Yang's arrival surprised him.

"Yang! Haven't seen you in the past, right?" Said Spongebob.

"I hope you're ready, cause you know I'm giving you another chance," Yang replied.

"Bring it on!"

The bubble filters to Squidward and Mr. Krabs walking near Conch Street.

"It does sound weird, but it's not worse as my Pisces freak parade," Squidward took a look at the corner where Yang and Spongebob were, "hey look, it's Spongebob and Yang." Squidward thought for a moment. "Mr. Krabs, it's them!"

"All I see is Spongebob and that freak," Mr. Krabs said.

"Which means Yang is not chasing me anymore, and the fact I have proof that he exists," Squidward tugged Mr. Krabs to Conch Street.

The Moon Duel has begun. Spongebob used a light blast which was unfortunately blocked by Yang's blade. Spongebob used an aurora blast and it hit Yang. Yang used his sword-blade to hit Spongebob. Spongebob decided to find a pond and become camouflaged. Yang couldn't see him, and then Spongebob light blast Yang from above. Yang later managed to break the camouflage and use his sword-blade again. Then he multiplied. Before Spongebob could find the real Yang, Yang once again manages to hit Spongebob. Spongebob used an aurora blast at Yang, then a light blast, they both hit. Yang used not one, but two switchblades to hit Spongebob, he then went into a pond to activate his camouflage, so they missed. Spongebob once again hit from above. Yang used his blade-erang to cancel Spongebob's camouflage. Spongebob hit with another light blast at Yang, then Yang hit near a tree and used another blade-erang to hit Spongebob, then Yang hid at another tree and did the same thing. Spongebob now dived down and hit Yang with an aurora blast with his camouflage set. Yang set up a new tactic, and it started with Yang multiplying and the real one hiding at a tree. The Yang clones set up their sword-blades. Two of them hit Spongebob, then the clones all used the blade-erangs, except the real ones, then the clones setted up their sword-blades again. Spongebob wasn't willing to give up. He thought he was going to lose. Spongebob then prayed with a light blast, but instead, the screen went red, and a lightness tornado appear causing a similar vibration in the ground and the tornado slowly hit the clones of Yang, and the tornado subsided after that aftershock. Yang was no longer hiding, Spongebob quickly noticed Yang using his blade-erang, then Spongebob unexpectedly activated his brightness tornado, and hit Yang off the tree branch causing Yang to hit the ground. At this moment, Yang lost the Moon Duel.

"It looks like I finally won," Spongebob said after the fight.

"I guess I shall proceed and make you Warrior #2," Yang said to Spongebob, he then teleported back to Planet Pisces.

"Spongebob, that was awesome!" Sandy commented.

"Yeah, I guess it was…." Spongebob said nervously. Suddenly, Squidward and Mr. Krabs ran by.

"Spongebob!" Squidward yelled out. "So you're finally in the Moon Warrior rank, huh?" He asked.

"I see, sorry I doubted you two," Mr. Krabs responded.

"That's ok, but unless the Krusty Krab is my only responsibility so far, I'm still busy," said Spongebob.

"At least Patrick doesn't have any responsibilities so far, that's what I can tell you," Squidward thought for a moment. "Oh crap, Patrick."

With that, Spongebob, Squidward, and Sandy (while Mr. Krabs left) went into Patrick's rock.

End of the episode! Will Patrick wake up? Who is the next target for Yang to challenge? Will Patrick and Sandy become Moon Warriors? And will Mr. Krabs still be able to make money? Find out next time!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

NOTES/TRIVIA:

Spongebob wins his first Moon Duel and loses the second time in a row in the previous episode. Squidward wins twice in a row in a Moon Duel

New Moon Powers: Spongebob: Camouflage, Brightness Tornado. Squidward: Telekinesis.

Goosebumpsfan2

[4039]May 1, 2010
    • level: 7

The Minorly Average Show

Season 2

1. Tom and Fred's Stupid Adventure

2. The Break Up/ Saving Private Tom

3. Super Dudes

4. Mermaid Man: The Brave, The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 1)

5. Mermaid Man: The Brave, The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 2)

6. Frankie-Stein/Close Encounters of the 4th Kind

7. The Minorly Average Zone

8. GhoulBusters

9. The Sea Monkey's Fin

10. A Minorly Average Christmas

11. Dan's Very Own Episode/Patty Hype (Crossover with Para-sponge)

12. So It's Come To This: a Minorly Average Show Clip Show

13. Fred Who?/ Preschool Daze

14. Secret Agent Tom 2: Dr. Yo

15. Fred The Jellyfish

Fred The Jellyfish:

Fred and Lou are hanging out when Tom comes by. Tom has been very interesting in inventing recently and has even made his own inventions. Tom says he finally made something that works. They ask what it is and Tom says It's called the Animal Tron 3000. It can turn a animal into any other animal.

Before they try out the machine, Fred goes to get some Jellyfish Jelly left over with from "Jellyfish Hunter" When Fred returns He trips on a cord and some Jelly lands on the machine.
    As it turns out, the Machine takes animal DNA and turns you into the animal the DNA came form. As you would expect, Tom. Fred and Lou are turned into Jellyfish.

Tom tries to use the machine to turn them back to normal. But the machine is broken and Tom isn't used to his Jellyfish body and is unable to fix it.

So the 3 decide to head to Jellyfish fields to get help from real Jellyfish. They spot The Tattle Tale Strangler harassing some Jellyfish. They ask him to stop. TTS just thinks about fact that a Jellyfish just spoke to him. They sting TTS over and over until he runs away in pain.

Fred, Tom,and Lou are cornered by 3 other jellyfish. They ask what they are gonna to them. One Jellyfish replies "Congratulate you! TTS has been harassing us for days! I can't believe you did such a brave thing!" The Jellyfish who spoke up introduces himself as…..No Name! The other Jellyfish introduce themselves as Angler and Twelvie.

Twlevie asks them for their names. When Fred tells them his name, they cry in schock. "Fred!?" No Name cries. "What? What's wrong?" Lou asks.

"It's Fred The Destroyer!" cries Angler.
    Tom asks what's going on. No Name explains that 2 years ago, Spongebob used the Jellyfish Jelly for his Krabby Paties. Fred saw these Jelly Patties, sang a song and inspired Mr.K to capture and torture Jellyfish. Since then, Fred has been hated by all Jellyfish.

Some more Jellyfish show up to take Fred to "Jelly Jail". Fred comments on how no one even know about this Jelly Jail thing. A Jellyfish says they didn't even have a culture until this morning.

But before Fred can get arrested,.....all the Jellyfish are captured by scientist who heard them speak and are taking them to a "Specialist" to figure out how they talk.

Fred,Tom.and Lou decide to follow the scientist and rescue the jellyfish. Upon entering the Specialist's house, they see the Specialist is some creepy guy with a mustache.

The Specialist traps the jellyfish in some box thing. "Finally! I have all these Jellyfish to myself! Now I can get Revenge On The Jellyfish!" he says.

The Specialist takes off his mustache and reveals himself to be…

"THE TATTLE TALE STRANGLER!" Fred yells. Thankfully TTS is too busy talking to hear Fred's scream.

The 3 decide to free the jellyfish from TTS's grasp. But unfortunately they can't with out being seen.
    All hope seems lose until Lou discovers some Life Size Robots that look exactly like Tom,. Fred, and Lou.

They have no idea where they came from but decide to get inside the robots and fight TTS.
    When TTS isn't looking they use the robots to blow up the cage the Jellyfish are trapped in. TTS sees this and starts to fight the 3. They put up a good fight until TTS finds the off switch the Robots are shut down. TTS sees them in their Jellyfish form and decides to strangle them.

But Fred gets an idea. "Hey TTS Why all the violence? If you strangle us, then the scientist will show up, put 2 and 2 together and throw in jail" Fred says,.
    "What else am I supposed to do?" TTS says. Fred suggest telling the scientist that Jellyfish Tom,Fred,and Lou escaped and messed up the house and have them taken away instead of risking the chance of getting thrown In jail.
    TTS likes this idea and not only calls the scientist but also calls the police and pins this on the Regular Fred

The scientist show up to take Fred,Tom,and Lou away when Fred says "Hey TTS,you just told police about some thing bad we did. Guess what that means? You Tattled on us"

TTS realizes this and starts going crazy. The police realizes that he is TTS and takes him away.
    The 3 rescue the jellyfish and head back to jellyfish fields. No Name thanks them for rescue all the jellyfish. Fred asks them if they know how to fix the machine so they can get back to normal.
    As it turns out, Jelly fish have to mechanical expertise what so ever.

The 3 thank the jellyfish anyway and head back home. They sit around moping until…..they suddenly turn back to normal!

Tom then says "Oh I forget! The effects of the machine wear off after 1 hour! Silly me!"

Naturally Fred and Lou are pissed off and start chasing Tom. They chase him until they get to a cliff. They get near the edge of the cliff. Tom apologizes for not telling them and it seems like everything is back to normal.

But then They turn around and….something pushes them off the cliff!

TO BE CONTINUED….

NOTES:

If your really confused at the whole robot thing, then don't worry, all will be reveled next episode.

This is the 3rd crossover episode

Goosebumpsfan2

[4040]May 1, 2010
    • level: 7

The Minorly Average Show

Season 2

1. Tom and Fred's Stupid Adventure

2. The Break Up/ Saving Private Tom

3. Super Dudes

4. Mermaid Man: The Brave, The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 1)

5. Mermaid Man: The Brave, The Minorly Average, and the Bold(Part 2)

6. Frankie-Stein/Close Encounters of the 4th Kind

7. The Minorly Average Zone

8. GhoulBusters

9. The Sea Monkey's Fin

10. A Minorly Average Christmas

11. Dan's Very Own Episode/Patty Hype (Crossover with Para-sponge)

12. So It's Come To This: a Minorly Average Show Clip Show

13. Fred Who?/ Preschool Daze

14. Secret Agent Tom 2: Dr. Yo

15. Fred The Jellyfish

16. Tom, Fred ,and Lou's Even Stupider Adventure

Tom, Fred ,and Lou's Even Stupider Adventure:

Minor Bottom,2069

Life had been good for Fred's Grandson, Doug. Doug is turning 40 and he's lead a good life.

Doug had almost disappeared after a problem with the time stream but he was able to use his time machine to go to the year 2009 to visit his Grandpa Fred and saved himself.

Now life has been pretty easy for everyone…expect for one person.

Rick's life had been hard. Despite influence from his Grandpa Dan and his Father, he was evil. His Grandpa Dan and his Great Uncle Randy had been evil. But Dan had changed and he never knew what happened to Randy. Since he was a kid he wanted to Take Over The World like Dan first wanted.

But Doug stopped him every time.

One Day Rick figured out why life had been hard for him. If Doug's Grandpa Fred had never turned Dan good, then maybe he had taken over the world.

So Rick built some Robots that looked Exactly like Tom, Fred ,and Lou and sent the robots back in time to kill them. But the Robots got shut off and Fred had even used them to stop TTS after being turned into a Jellyfish.

Rick decided to take matter into his own hands and get rid of them himself.

PRESENT DAY

Something pushed Tom, Fred, and Lou off a clif. Rick grins as he pushes them off. Since the Robots couldn't do it, he had to instead. The 3 fell until they hit the bottom. Rick looked down and saw them, lying on floor with their eyes closed..

Fred, Tom, and Lou were dead.

Rick gets back in his time machine and heads off to find Dan.

The 3 awake in black void. Everything is quiet…too quiet. Then suddenly they were approached by a ghostly figure. Tom then realized who it is.

"It's The Flying Dutchman!" he screamed. "Yes I am" The Flying Dutchman replied.

Tom makes a deal with The Flying Dutchman. If The Flying Dutchman lets them go back to earth as ghost, they will take over his job for the rest of say. Fred tries to stop Tom from finishing the deal but the deal is struck and they are brought back as ghost with The Flying Dutchman's job.

The Dutchman gives them a list of souls to steal before the day is out. The 3 decide to find the person who killed them first.

The 3 notice they are near the Minor Bottom and prison and decided to visit Dan because Lou over heard Rick talking about him.

But before they can do anything, Rick shows up and blow the prison and all the prisoners escape…expect Dan.

Rick then realizes that if he so much as makes eye contact with Dan he could be erased from existence.

Rick then decides to head back his home time to see if time has changed now.

Fred and his friends see this and heads into the Time Machine with Rick and are undetected because they're ghost.

When they arrive in the year 2069, they find out Rick is Dan's Grandson and time has changed so Rick has taken over the world.

They head back in the Time Machine but discover that Nancy snuck into the Time Machine and somehow wasn't seen by Rick.

But before anything can happen, Nancy captured by some of Rick's guards and taken to Minor Bottom Prison. Oh wait I mean "Ricktopolis"

An old version of TFD shows up and brings them back to life because he is is waitng for like 60 years for them to collect the souls. TFD leaves and wishes them luck.

Fred and the others decided that they must Rescue Nancy.

Long story short, they meet up with Doug and team up with some of Doug's friends and break into the prison and reach Nancy's cell.

They tell Nancy they are here to rescue her but she says she already knocked out the guards and could escape herself but she wanted to let Fred have his moment.

But before anyone can do anything, Rick shows up to kill them all again.

But then Tom and Fred run really fast and get in the time machine and head back to the present.
    Lou and Nancy wonder why they left them alone but they prepare for an epic battle anyway.
    Rick is about to attack when…..the future is restored to it's former glory

. Tom and Fred show up and tell them that they went back stopped Rick from going back in time in the first place.

"Well that was Anti Climatic" says Lou. Nancy reminds them they cuase a Time Paradox. But they just shrug it off, say bye to Doug and head home.

MEANWHILE….

When then cut to…The center of the universes! All the universes are connected and this is the central. It works a lot like an office and some workers notice that Universe S(The Universe this show takes place in) is collapsing due to a Time Paradox.

This often happens and the workers are about to fix it like usual when suddenly the impact of the Paradox causes ALL of the universes to collapse on someone standing in the center.

Worker 1 says that the person who is standing there was banished there a long time ago but they didn't do anything about him.

They fix the universes and then they pull out the person. Worker 2 asks what happens when someone is crushed by many universes.

Worker 1 says that they get the power to control the universe (Mainly the one they came from).

The person comes up and is reveled to be….

"RANDY" cries the 2 workers. "You're the evil brother dude from Universe S" says Worker 1.

Randy then knocks them both and and realizes the power he ihaa

"With this power I can do anything! Even…get revenge on Fred and his friends!" cries Randy.

"You better watch out Fred because I'm coming to Get you!" yells Randy.

TO BE CONTINUED IN….A MINORLY AVERAGE MUSICAL!

Notes:

Character Debuts:Rick,Worker 1,Worker 2

Area Debuts:Center Of The Universes

Randy Returns after being banished in "Mermaid Man:The Brave,The Minorly Average, And The Bold" Back to topGo down View user profile Send private message Online